Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhh, as ZM said, Lisa does not like to hear anyone talk crap about her, she would have someone else reading posts. LOL

Thanks but I'm sticking with her reading it herself as well as having back up, LOL.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Or maybe it's both. We have absolutely no way of knowing how often Lisa monitors herself on the Web, IMO. Maybe she does it twice a day, mid-morning with a cup of tea and later, with multiple gobs of whatever wine she's currently guzzling.

I know all of the Housewives with a significant following - Twitter, Facebook - hire people to clean their platforms. They do not have the time to block and delete - it is a full time job when you are talking about someone who has a million followers. I'm with you in this, LVP may not read ALL of the posts, but she's too much of a narcissist to not keep herself informed.

• Love 5
On 4/8/2017 at 7:24 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

Good Lord. I love Kyle to pieces, but why in the world can she not dress her body? She has the cutest damn figure. That dress just looks terrible on her. I love what LVP is wearing. From what I can see it is very flattering on her. Hate the glossy dark pink lips, however. Kyle could have used some color on her own face, IMO. I think she looks so lovely with red lips. 

I feel like Kyle is pushing the spray tan thing a little too far. She's hovering on Sunkist.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, escape said:

TV shows?  It's not like she's on scripted TV where she has to learn lines, rehearsed, deal with rewrites, take directions, worry about camera blocking, etc.  And with VPR, her filming is very limited.

With her restaurants, I'm sure she has people paid to manage the day to day operations.

LVP has the kind of controlling, obsessive personality, where I definitely can see her eaves dropping on what people are saying about her.

OMG seriously, this absolutely! LisaVP is hardly so stretched that she cant find time to follow herself online.

Stretched for time, not surgically although probably that too.

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

, as ZM said

What does this mean? If ZM has insider info by all means share!

Edited by sarivon
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, escape said:

TV shows?  It's not like she's on scripted TV where she has to learn lines, rehearsed, deal with rewrites, take directions, worry about camera blocking, etc.  And with VPR, her filming is very limited.

With her restaurants, I'm sure she has people paid to manage the day to day operations.

LVP has the kind of controlling, obsessive personality, where I definitely can see her eaves dropping on what people are saying about her.

Exactly. She is not rehearsing scripts at night. The thought that doing these Reality Shows, which are supposed to be basically following her around living her life, makes her so busy she cannot take an hour or two to read various sites is ricidulous. Remember last year that she called out Brian on Vulture when he mentioned in his recap that she couldn't possibly be only 57. She responded via Twitter the very next day that it wasn't very nice of him. So she, or someone else, brought the negative note to her attention and she didn't let more than 24 hours go by without mentioning it. 

The only thing that is funnier to me is the notion that LVP is so busy running 3 business. Please. She has folks that manage the day to day operations for her/them. Ken said as much when they opened PUMP and was questioned as to how they had the time. He said they weren't involved in the day to day running of the restaurants any long. He said "been there, done that" and now they hired folks for that. When sued by that server over the sexual harassment claim a couple of years ago (Villa Blanca), the reports were that it was shocking how little they knew about the actual management of the business, being unable to answer very rudimentary questions about what was going on because they said they had other folks who handled most everything. Except for destroying the video evidence of the sexual harrassment. When it came to getting involved in that, Ken had no problem. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

. Except for video evidence of the sexual harrassment. When it came to getting involved in that, Ken had no problem. 

Weren't they at boinking twice a year? I bet old Lisa cut him down to once after all this LOL!

• Love 1

We've seen LVP in the mornings on her bed, on speakerphone, with many different people, for years now.  I have no problem believing some of those conversations were about posts on TWoP or PTv.  And since I've been reading PhilMarlowe2 posts for years now, I'm inclined to believe it even more.  Even the most juicy posts never come off as distasteful or disrespectful.  Not to me anyway.  I also don't believe Lisa or Ken show up at any business on a regular basis any longer.  When needed, or just feel like dropping in, yes.  She's got plenty of time to read and chat about what viewers are saying.  IMO

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP pink is her favorite color...even her friends are PinK.

C9T_2LPVwAAf320.jpg

UGH! Trying to get ready for a dinner party tonight. The last thing I wanted to see was a photo of the Montauk Monster . Thanks.  

• Love 3

I will be shocked if LVP doesn't make an appearance on the Beverly Hills Dog Show!  They said different "celebrities" will be there.  

I'm watching now and it's good!  Less stuffy than the AKC one! 

• Love 1

With respect, MCM, I think what you are not really getting here is that while some Lisa fans share Lisa's opinion, they arrive at that opinion independently.  That's probably why many of us like her -- we're naturally like-minded on some issues.  They might side with her, think she makes a good point or two, laugh along with her, but no one needs a HW to tell them what to think. Imo, this LVP supporter you refer to is a straw man.

I get that the minority opinion in the forums gets to clutch the pearls, fine, been there myself, but let's not pretend this knife doesn't cut both ways: Viewers' dislike of LVP colors their opinions as well.  Case in point: If it was Lisa who wasn't wearing the underwear, acknowledged no role in pantygate, had the freakout, would the non-LVP fans be taking up for Lisa Vanderpump as vehemently as they have Erika?  Would they be as hard on Dorit?

I don't want to put words in your mouth, but it seems like you're singling out the LVP fan as a special category of thinker who is so weak minded that s/he couldn't possibly do anything but auto-side with Lisa Vanderpump on everything, when the truth is that people generally take up for the person with whom they most agree-- they agree with that person mostly because they share similar opinions.  That's not even my opinion -- that's in the literature.  And that's not an LVP fan thing -- that's a people thing.

Still one of my favorite posters though, MCM, even if I think you are way wrong about this. 

Bringing this over from the Reunion (3rd) thread.

Thanks for your great post. You are no doubt correct, I am probably lumping too many people together, which is completely unfair. I tend to sometimes look at these shows as a big Sociology Experiment, dwelving into the tendancy of various reactions. I think it was Andy who once said that is basically what this is, and that watching the way the public and fans react to the various HW's in different situations is the most interesting part of the whole endeavor. For me it is. 

I don't think that all LVP fans do this. But I do think that she is blessed with a larger than normal fan base that are willing to cut her slack, and who also tend to process their opinions based on specific situations based on how she reacts to them, or whether they impact her. I don't think this is unlike the way many of us are willing to go to the ends of the earth for folks we care about. We can often overlook things in people that we like, where we wouldn't do the same for people we don't. I think that is what happens with LVP.

There are so many examples, but my all time favorite - and the most shocking to me - was her relationship with Brandi. The debate raged like crazy during the time of the surrogacy reveal as to whether or not Brandi was wrong (I think most of us were over on TWOP back then, but could be wrong). I should clarify and say that most people thought she was wrong, but only a tiny amount thought it was a big deal. So what that she betrayed a trust and was willing to reveal such a private matter on TV? Many of us were screaming that if Brandi did something like that to Adrienne, she would do the same when she felt pushed away by LVP (that was her excuse for the surrogacy reveal - that Adrienne had pushed her away). Folks were backing Brandi like crazy because they didn't like Adrienne because of S2. LVP had been pissed at Adrienne, so it seemed like whatever Brandi did to Adrienne was just fine, because LVP was supporting her. Didn't seem to matter that it was a horrible thing to do. Amazingly enough, the victim in the whole thing - Adrienne - somehow ended up being the bad guy. The one who was at fault. The main thing about this issue was when Adrienne supposedly threatened to sue Brandi (which she lied about). LVP said that Adrienne was horrible for such a threat. Show dare she, a rich and powerful woman, threaten a single mom with little resources. LVP talked about this a lot, and that became her main beef with Adrienne = her power over this poor woman with the threat of the lawsuit. The forums went nuts back then. People backing LVP and saying terrible things about Adrienne for the legal threat. It was repeated time after time, in literally pages of the forum about what this said about her character.

But then, Brandi did turn against LVP (because as LVP would later admit - she "distanced" herself from Brandi because of her off-screen antics). And Brandi went on a podcast and claimed that LVP and Ken had once filed for bankruptcy - something like 10 years earlier. And guess what LVP did? She threatened to sue Brandi. She threatened to sue ROL. She threatened on Twitter, she threatened in the media. And guess what happened? Some of the very same people who listened to LVP when she said Adrienne was horrible for her legal threats were championing LVP in her threats against Brandi. The same person does something horrendous, and when it is OK with LVP, folks are OK with it. When LVP isn't OK with it, folks don't like it. And I don't think there can ever be any doubt that what happened to Adrienne was far worse than anything that ever happened to LVP. LVP's words and opinions carried so much weight that even in a situation where a person was clearly in the wrong, people were willing to make excuses because LVP was doing the same. 

I cannot think of any person that has ever been on this show that has crossed LVP and has remained liked by LVP's fans (certainly not always the case, but mostly). I just cannot. People can be loved one season, then hated the next because they have an issue with LVP. I don't think that is the case with most HW's. I can love Kyle and still like Rinna (although I think she is a nutter). I can see both sides and still like them both. I could still love Heather and Beth at the same time, even though I thought that one or the other was right or wrong in a certain situation. It just seems like - for many people, not all - an enemy of LVP is an enemy of her fans. And they remain an enemy until LVP decides that she likes them again. But we will see. It almost always plays out this way. Next season, perhaps Dorit and PK will have a little converation about LVP. Maybe something just in fun. Maybe LVP will not like it. Interesting to watch and see if suddenly they became horrible people, or if folks tell LVP to just lighten up and get a sense of humor. 

• Love 4

@motorcitymom65 that was a well done rebuff. I loved the examples that you cited and tend to agree with you about LVP. It's is human nature. I left a neighborhood. One, that when I moved in, my brother warned me at all costs do not make enemies with Miss Jane Doe. She and I never had any issues but I saw her go after a few people and she had power. The was politically, civically and socially well respected and people's opinions could be swayed by what she thought. It was like watching a wave. You either rose to the top and rode it, or you were being crashed on under it. She never wore Louboutins, Chanel jewelry or carried Hermes tho lol !! Lisa has that lagniappe that everyone wants. 

I like the well thought out posts.  I do.

I just finished Game Night at DanaPam's house, so it sounds like I'm about to start seeing the Adrienne, Brandi, LVP stuff.

For the record, I joined on season 6 and I love LVP.  So far, I find Brandi terribly unappealing and I liked what I saw from Adrienne on season 1, but I'm not liking her very much on season 2.

Mainly because I find her to be so dismissive of Paul.  And Bernie.  Not fond of Bernie. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

I like the well thought out posts.  I do.

I just finished Game Night at DanaPam's house, so it sounds like I'm about to start seeing the Adrienne, Brandi, LVP stuff.

For the record, I joined on season 6 and I love LVP.  So far, I find Brandi terribly unappealing and I liked what I saw from Adrienne on season 1, but I'm not liking her very much on season 2.

Mainly because I find her to be so dismissive of Paul.  And Bernie.  Not fond of Bernie. 

I really hope you reply back as you watch that season play out. S2 was so good, and the dynamics that happened during that season and at the reunion set the stage for so much drama and emotion that followed for literally years, but especially in S3. Happy watching!

• Love 3

Well when I powered through each season of RHOOC, I would do a summary of what I thought of each lady and respective bit players.  I did season one already--I really liked Martin for some reason and didn't like Cedric.  I enjoy when people go down memory lane with me and I get their perspectives.

I am concerned for my LVP love.  Will it wane?  Will she make me sad? We will find out how strong the love is! LOL!

Oddly, I like Kyle right now, but didn't like her very much in season 1.

I started off with love for Rinna and Eileen.  I now believe Eileen is annoying and Rinna vile.  I don't really know if LVP clouds my feelings about Eileen.  I can say with confidence that my believing Rinna is vile is all on her and nothing to do with my love for Lisa. 

Right now I'm neutral on Kim.  I know she was horrible to Eileen and Rinna, but I have no context whatsoever as to why or how.  I do know something happened to cause such bitterness between the three of them.

• Love 1

Lisa and Ken never threatened to sue Brandi they asked her to retract because slander is illegal.  http://allthingsrh.com/lisa-vanderpump-ken-todd-suing-bravo-brandi-glanville/  That is a million miles away from suing.  Bottom line,Brandi has no money so why sue her?

The one thing that rang true with me this season is LVP essentially doesn't give a crap about the crown any longer.  She realizes it is an unfortunate joke and no longer wants to partake in the foolishness. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, dosodog said:

Well when I powered through each season of RHOOC, I would do a summary of what I thought of each lady and respective bit players.  I did season one already--I really liked Martin for some reason and didn't like Cedric.  I enjoy when people go down memory lane with me and I get their perspectives.

I am concerned for my LVP love.  Will it wane?  Will she make me sad? We will find out how strong the love is! LOL!

Oddly, I like Kyle right now, but didn't like her very much in season 1.

I started off with love for Rinna and Eileen.  I now believe Eileen is annoying and Rinna vile.  I don't really know if LVP clouds my feelings about Eileen.  I can say with confidence that my believing Rinna is vile is all on her and nothing to do with my love for Lisa. 

Right now I'm neutral on Kim.  I know she was horrible to Eileen and Rinna, but I have no context whatsoever as to why or how.  I do know something happened to cause such bitterness between the three of them.

It is ridiculous how much I am waiting to read your thoughts as you power through. It would be so interesting to go back and watch the show now, not knowing what happened then, but having opinions about each gal now. I am completely jelly of you! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

A local pet rescue, once endorsed by Pinky, is in trouble. Dance on over to the Media thread for this breaking story! ?

Thank you!  Glad Lisa and Ken are diligent. 

• Love 1

If you follow Lisa twitter she's doing some very wonderful work and it takes a lot of strength. I've seen some of the videos and photos she's received of victims of animal abuse and Yulin and it's absolutely haunting and heartbreaking. Like skinning puppies alive. Or crush videos of kittens being stomped on. She works daily to find the culprits and end this. I could give a fuck if she all bubbly and super friendly with everyone she meets. Could I blame her? At least she she's not insincere or fake. I look at a persons actions not surface words. So I will always say she's a good person. Others may disagree but actions and honesty speak louder that cheap phoniness. 

• Love 10
On 4/10/2017 at 9:12 PM, Otherkate said:

The idea that LVP is more busy than Joss Whedon then or now is mind boggling to me.

It's actually completely believable. LVP's success and wealth is more directly connected to her personality and image. This means that she doesn't have the luxury of unplugging from social media or the press for a month or two like Joss does. LVP and other HoWives have to keep hustling everyday. The housewife, herself, is the product she shills. Whereas, Joss' work and Joss, secondarily, is the product.

• Love 8

I wish more people, including LVP, would talk about the cat torture and killings that happen in Yulin as well as dogs. I didn't even know they were harming cats until someone on here (I think) mentioned it. This is not to take away from the work LVP is doing to stop the festival and help the dogs there, but as a cat person (not that I don't love dogs—I have a dog too, whom I love dearly) I want people to crusade for the cats too. 

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's actually completely believable. LVP's success and wealth is more directly connected to her personality and image. This means that she doesn't have the luxury of unplugging from social media or the press for a month or two like Joss does. LVP and other HoWives have to keep hustling everyday. The housewife, herself, is the product she shills. Whereas, Joss' work and Joss, secondarily, is the product.

I'm not going to argue about it, because who really knows but the time period when Joss was reading forums was back in the early Buffy days when he was writing, directing, producing, being the showrunner, and also creating a second show. In addition to the script doctoring he has always done for others. I'm pretty sure he was hustling his ass off. The amount of time it takes to even just write episodes for a network show is unreal, nevermind adding all the rest in. The other writers and directors also spent lots of time reading online that one famous forum that I can't remember the name of and Joss popped in at Whedonesque. Joss has always been a super busy guy who has juggled multiple projects at once while always engaging with fans.

Aaron Sorkin was so obsessed with what was being said about The West Wing on TWOP and the recapper that he wrote a whole episode making fun of online forum posters. 

I can also tell you from my time working at a Bravo-like network channel that some of the stars would email us upset about things they found regular old fans saying in forums about them and sometimes beg us to change the editing here or there.

Just saying, the idea that a reality star would look at online forums out curiosity doesn't seem particularly far fetched to me and I highly doubt she couldn't take an hour here or there at night to do so. Considering she has Vanderpump Rules, I'd think less of her if she didn't check things out from time to time. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Someone brought up to Lisa that other countries eat dog meat and why wasn't she going after them and she explained that the torture the YDMF dogs undergo is the main reason she is trying to stop it. So, eating dog meat isn't the main reason but the torture they endure is. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Someone brought up to Lisa that other countries eat dog meat and why wasn't she going after them and she explained that the torture the YDMF dogs undergo is the main reason she is trying to stop it. So, eating dog meat isn't the main reason but the torture they endure is. 

Did you read the article? These dogs are tortured:

The investigator said he witnessed a litany of methods employed to kill dogs in Bali, including hanging them from trees, poisoning them, beating them and shooting them, the last of which he referred to as the most humane.

One of the dog catchers, an 83-year-old man, even admitted to catching up to twelve dogs per week and bludgeoning them to death with a metal pole because he couldn't find another job at his age.

The elderly man told the investigator he doesn't eat dog meat himself because "it makes him want to vomit."

The investigator says that at one point, he watched a puppy eat a cyanide-laced fish head and spend an agonizing few minutes before ultimately dying.

Pumpy's efforts helped illuminate the horrors of Yulin (she often makes me roll my eyes but deserves credit where due) so maybe she can leverage that to shed light on places and situations like the ones detailed in the linked article.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, steelcitysister said:

Did you read the article? These dogs are tortured:

Pumpy's efforts helped illuminate the horrors of Yulin (she often makes me roll my eyes but deserves credit where due) so maybe she can leverage that to shed light on places and situations like the ones detailed in the linked article.

No, I didn't read that one, I read something that said the same thing. Look, no one person can fight all the fights, she is trying to stop the largest of them. 1 step at a time, 1 country at a time. That said, I doubt the press would have reported this on had it not been for the outcry against YULIN. Sadly, the YDMF is still happening this year, it is smaller abut it is still on. 

• Love 4

So is Spot Rescue different from Saving Spot ? The organization they had previously cuties with because they weren't paying their taxes?

Can I imagine Ken saying he was going to throw someone up against a wall, I can't imagine him being physically capable of doing it. Again, the threat alone would be an issue but something is iffy about this story.

• Love 2
On 8/12/2017 at 3:49 AM, biakbiak said:

So is Spot Rescue different from Saving Spot ? The organization they had previously cuties with because they weren't paying their taxes?

Can I imagine Ken saying he was going to throw someone up against a wall, I can't imagine him being physically capable of doing it. Again, the threat alone would be an issue but something is iffy about this story.

He did threaten to knock DJ James Kennedy spark out.

• Love 1
On 4/10/2017 at 1:03 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

If you're asking if my friend had other things going on, yes she did. She was quite busy. I have never heard of a Housewife or any celebrity specifically hiring people to read message boards. That's now how a PR team works.

Celebrity status is a product....something that needs to be  managed with marketing, PR, sales, communications, etc.  They all matter.    Maybe I'm crazy, but I think it would foolish for celebrities not to troll forums to see how their "product" is performing with consumers (viewers).  Maybe not themselves given time and and the need for objectivity, but someone who they pay.  

The question for me is which forums?  There are so many out there that it seems they would have to pick and choose.  I read that a staff person from Breaking Bad (an editor if I recall correctly) said TWOP was the most readable forum out there.    I'm guessing most celebrities know this site.

Still, boards are different and they each of a character and flavor of their own.  I'd love to know which are the most favored for celebrity pr people.  This one has to be one :)

Edited by Jextella
On 8/26/2017 at 9:26 PM, Jextella said:

Celebrity status is a product....something that needs to be  managed with marketing, PR, sales, communications, etc.  They all matter.    Maybe I'm crazy, but I think it would foolish for celebrities not to troll forums to see how their "product" is performing with consumers (viewers).  Maybe not themselves given time and and the need for objectivity, but someone who they pay.  

The question for me is which forums?  There are so many out there that it seems they would have to pick and choose.  I read that a staff person from Breaking Bad (an editor if I recall correctly) said TWOP was the most readable forum out there.    I'm guessing most celebrities know this site.

Still, boards are different and they each of a character and flavor of their own.  I'd love to know which are the most favored for celebrity pr people.  This one has to be one :)

New York is the franchise where they've been most conspicuous about using personal assistants to manage social media and online presence. We've seen discussions about it from Carole, Sonja, and Ramona and their assistants. I'm sure that Bethenny has people assigned to watch fans reactions and opinions of her. 

TWoP was probably the best known and most respected of all of the sites. Lots of writers, showrunners, and occasionally actors would post there. Along with Sorkin, I know Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars) would show up from time to time. Competitive reality TV contestants tended to engage the most. The Amazing Race Convention grew out of the TWoP board. Part of the reason that TWoP was so respected is because it was the early days of the internet and there weren't other avenues for interacting with fans like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Additionally, TWoP's funny well-written recaps and strict commenting rules meant that the discussion was always a cut above what you would find on other sites or places like Live journal or Geocities.

We know that some of the Southern Charm cast lurks here on Previously. One of the cast posted and invited questions about herself and filming. Kathryn also picked up our running jokes about Landon sounding like a dolphin and used it as an insult next season. New York Magazine's Vulture is another place that housewives read because LVP has taken exception to some of Brian Moylan's recaps. I know that Julie Klausner has had some New York Housewives object to things in her recaps. A lot of reality stars seem to engage with Ronnie and Ben of Watch What Crappens. As for all of those other sites like All About the Tea, Reality Tea, Tamara Tattles, All Things Real Housewives, Straight from the A, and Real Mr. Housewife, different sites seem to have more cache in certain cities. The women of OC interact with Real Mr. Housewife more often. Atlanta women engage with Straight from the A more.

• Love 9
On 8/29/2017 at 7:55 AM, HunterHunted said:

New York is the franchise where they've been most conspicuous about using personal assistants to manage social media and online presence. We've seen discussions about it from Carole, Sonja, and Ramona and their assistants. I'm sure that Bethenny has people assigned to watch fans reactions and opinions of her. 

TWoP was probably the best known and most respected of all of the sites. Lots of writers, showrunners, and occasionally actors would post there. Along with Sorkin, I know Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars) would show up from time to time. Competitive reality TV contestants tended to engage the most. The Amazing Race Convention grew out of the TWoP board. Part of the reason that TWoP was so respected is because it was the early days of the internet and there weren't other avenues for interacting with fans like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Additionally, TWoP's funny well-written recaps and strict commenting rules meant that the discussion was always a cut above what you would find on other sites or places like Live journal or Geocities.

We know that some of the Southern Charm cast lurks here on Previously. One of the cast posted and invited questions about herself and filming. Kathryn also picked up our running jokes about Landon sounding like a dolphin and used it as an insult next season. New York Magazine's Vulture is another place that housewives read because LVP has taken exception to some of Brian Moylan's recaps. I know that Julie Klausner has had some New York Housewives object to things in her recaps. A lot of reality stars seem to engage with Ronnie and Ben of Watch What Crappens. As for all of those other sites like All About the Tea, Reality Tea, Tamara Tattles, All Things Real Housewives, Straight from the A, and Real Mr. Housewife, different sites seem to have more cache in certain cities. The women of OC interact with Real Mr. Housewife more often. Atlanta women engage with Straight from the A more.

Forgive me for going off topic, but I have been dying to ask this question, and have no idea where to post it, and since we're discussing different online forums, does anyone what happened to Stoopid Housewives and why it went offline?

Speaking of LVP, I'm surprised how different she looks in that video. I would never have recognized her if I didn't already know it was her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Forgive me for going off topic, but I have been dying to ask this question, and have no idea where to post it, and since we're discussing different online forums, does anyone what happened to Stoopid Housewives and why it went offline?

Technically, it was sued into oblivion for publishing pictures without permission or attribution.

http://tamaratattles.com/2013/01/11/housewives-blogger-sued-by-new-jersey-media-group-for-copyright-violation/

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/844023/NORTH_JERSEY_MEDIA_GROUP,_INC_v_JOHN_DOE_NOS_15

I suspect that her complete lunacy probably helped to destroy the New Jersey cast. I think the entire cast might have been leaking gossip and info to the blog, but all of the rumors and gossip reached a point where everyone was bitching to Bravo that they wanted to sue each other, which could not happen. Perhaps production let the copyright holder know that their pictures were being used without permission. 

1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Speaking of LVP, I'm surprised how different she looks in that video. I would never have recognized her if I didn't already know it was her.

1 hour ago, BBHN said:

To be fair, it was 35 years ago...

I thought she looked a lot like Eva Green in the video.

• Love 1
On 9/4/2017 at 3:47 AM, BBHN said:

Because thanks to the internet, nothing ever dies, and thank God for that!

Holy shmoly I loved that song in the 80s! I can't believe I didn't know that Lisa was the girl from the video.  She looks so different tho.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Jel said:

Holy shmoly I loved that song in the 80s! I can't believe I didn't know that Lisa was the girl from the video.  She looks so different tho.

She does look different. I think she looks prettier now than she did back then. She is so lovely. Only her clothes and her hair tend to age her, but they did back then in this video as well. No one looks better dressed down in a pair of jeans than she does .

Edited by gundysgirl
  • Love 10

She may not have been the best actress, but Young LVP did have something striking about her. She definitely captured the camera well. And still does.

But yes, her hair and styling to a certain degree do age her today. And like Ericka, I feel she looks better when she dresses down.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 11