Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

Her nose is definitely different-I freeze framed a photo of last year with one of her on WWHL and it is isn't a pronounced difference, but is altered no less. Her eyes don't look as droopy either-not sure if there is a non surgical remedy for overly hooded eyes. Haha! ?

As far as natural aging, I gotta give it to Eileen-I believe she may be the oldest, and she does look good ( face and body-her style choices not so much)! 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Her nose is definitely different-I freeze framed a photo of last year with one of her on WWHL and it is isn't a pronounced difference, but is altered no less. Her eyes don't look as droopy either-not sure if there is a non surgical remedy for overly hooded eyes. Haha! ?

As far as natural aging, I gotta give it to Eileen-I believe she may be the oldest, and she does look good ( face and body-her style choices not so much)! 

Nahhh, no work done other than botox IMO. Look at Lisa in this clip at the upcoming reunion, you can see lines/wrinkles (even around her eyes), jowls starting and even lines under her cheeks. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/blogs/poll-which-housewife-will-have-the-hardest-time-at-the

Her nose, it is shading/contouring done by makeup, not surgery.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

Was in the neighborhood, so I stopped by Vanderpump Dogs today. Pandora was there. I'll say this, she looked great. She is very pretty and she's quite thin. She is just curvy, which unfortunately translates to "heavier" on TV, I guess. As far as her personality...? Well, as they say, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all," so I'll just keep quiet on that one :/

• Love 10
18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhh, no work done other than botox IMO. Look at Lisa in this clip at the upcoming reunion, you can see lines/wrinkles (even around her eyes), jowls starting and even lines under her cheeks. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/blogs/poll-which-housewife-will-have-the-hardest-time-at-the

Her nose, it is shading/contouring done by makeup, not surgery.

She looks like she has had work done, but who knows. Like most have said, LVP is a very beautiful woman, and I think that most of her issues come from the way she wears her hair and makeup. She looks so lovely and much younger when her makeup is softer and her hair casually styled. I always love to see LVP out in her garden wearing casual clothes and a lovely hat (I think LVP wears a hat better than anyone I've ever seen). The harsh sunlight, which is often a friend to nobody, makes her look radiant. Still, this has been said forever, and I am sure she has heard it, yet she still goes for the Dynasty look way too often. I will say that I always feel for these woman when the topic of cosmetic procedures comes up. Aging is hell as it is, let alone having to do it on high def TV. 

• Love 8

I will say, I do like LVP's look at the reunion. The hair looks simple but nice, and she does look good in that dress. Kyle is sitting next to her, and while I like Kyle, I think she only looks good from the neck up here.

rs_600x600-170404194934-600-kyle-lvp-rho

• Love 6
9 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I will say, I do like LVP's look at the reunion. The hair looks simple but nice, and she does look good in that dress. Kyle is sitting next to her, and while I like Kyle, I think she only looks good from the neck up here.

rs_600x600-170404194934-600-kyle-lvp-rho

The cold shoulder trend is the dumbest. In the past when you wanted to cover your arms, you'd wear a cap, short, or full sleeve. If you wanted to show your collar bones and shoulders, you'd wear a strapless or a boatneck. These cold shoulder tops just cut you up stupidly and pull focus from your face. Kyle's is especially problematic because it's also colorblocked.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The cold shoulder trend is the dumbest. In the past when you wanted to cover your arms, you'd wear a cap, short, or full sleeve. If you wanted to show your collar bones and shoulders, you'd wear a strapless or a boatneck. These cold shoulder tops just cut you up stupidly and pull focus from your face. Kyle's is especially problematic because it's also colorblocked.

Good Lord. I love Kyle to pieces, but why in the world can she not dress her body? She has the cutest damn figure. That dress just looks terrible on her. I love what LVP is wearing. From what I can see it is very flattering on her. Hate the glossy dark pink lips, however. Kyle could have used some color on her own face, IMO. I think she looks so lovely with red lips. 

• Love 8

Kyle was being interviewed and said she made a really bad choice with her dress for the Reunion.  I didn't realize how bad until I saw this photo.  She should have cut the sleeves off ala Alexis Belino.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle was being interviewed and said she made a really bad choice with her dress for the Reunion.  I didn't realize how bad until I saw this photo.  She should have cut the sleeves off ala Alexis Belino.

She should have! I had forgotten about Alexis doing that. How frustrating for Kyle. She is such a beautiful woman, and I can hardly see it because of the monstrosity she is wearing. 

• Love 7
(edited)
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I read too fast I thought you said cockroach. I wonder if Ken's style was similar to this

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/8/2017 at 5:47 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Right!! Come on-what was she like?! Snobby, bitchy, stand offish? 

Yes :)

Editing to be less vague. There I am, in her family's dog foundation/store, and her dog repeatedly raced to socialize with my dog - pulling on the leash, wanting to say hello - this happened at least three times. Not once did she even, like, smile at me, nod or even acknowledge that I existed. Please understand I am an introvert and I in no way care about talking to people, and I don't expect others to talk to me, but it is common politeness that when your dog and another dog are spending some time together, particularly if your dog is the one aggressively making itself known, that you at least acknowledge each other in some way. It almost takes more effort to go out of your way to not look at the person than to just give a little nod as your dogs interact. Pandora definitely couldn't be bothered. I should also point out that I have a very cute dog. I mean, not to brag (okay, I am bragging), but actually legit, A-list celebrities have come up to me to talk about my dog (Jake Gyllenhaal literally said, "I can't stop staring at your dog" and then wanted to cuddle with him - Amanda Seyfried, Reese Witherspoon, Scott Speedman are other celebs who have cuddled with him). Meanwhile, Pandora Vanderpump-Todd was actively ignoring us in her family's very own dog store that I was patronizing. Yes, I am aware this makes me sound like a crazy dog person. But it's all true! (and I am a bit of crazy dog person ;P) Anyhow, because Pandora's dog was all over my dog, I overheard her conversation with a gross sycophant. It was cliche LA. This woman was all, "I just love your Tom Ford! Oh my God, those shoes are to die for! You are just one tall glass of fabulousness!" (I am not making any of this up) Pandora did not say "thank you" to her once. She didn't even acknowledge the compliments. She kind of kept prattling on about uninteresting details about herself. And this woman kept going like it was ordinary business. She really seemed to be feeling herself and it brought to mind the words of Yolanda (in reference to Adrienne), "Who is Pandora Vaderpump-Todd in this world?" I will say she looked great - though she has her mother's habit of wobbling around in high heels. But the overall picture was not a good one. Maybe she was having an off day.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Editing to be less vague. There I am, in her family's dog foundation/store, and her dog repeatedly raced to socialize with my dog - pulling on the leash, wanting to say hello - this happened at least three times. Not once did she even, like, smile at me, nod or even acknowledge that I existed. Please understand I am an introvert and I in no way care about talking to people, and I don't expect others to talk to me, but it is common politeness that when your dog and another dog are spending some time together, particularly if your dog is the one aggressively making itself known, that you at least acknowledge each other in some way. It almost takes more effort to go out of your way to not look at the person than to just give a little nod as your dogs interact. Pandora definitely couldn't be bothered. I should also point out that I have a very cute dog. I mean, not to brag (okay, I am bragging), but actually legit, A-list celebrities have come up to me to talk about my dog (Jake Gyllenhaal literally said, "I can't stop staring at your dog" and then wanted to cuddle with him - Amanda Seyfried, Reese Witherspoon, Scott Speedman are other celebs who have cuddled with him). Meanwhile, Pandora Vanderpump-Todd was actively ignoring us in her family's very own dog store that I was patronizing. Yes, I am aware this makes me sound like a crazy dog person. But it's all true! Anyhow, because Pandora's dog was all over my dog, I overheard her conversation with a gross sycophant. It was cliche LA. This woman was all, "I just love your Tom Ford! Oh my God, those shoes are to die for! You are just one tall glass of fabulousness!" (I am not making any of this up) Pandora did not say "thank you" to her once. She didn't even acknowledge the compliments. She kind of kept prattling on about uninteresting details about herself. And this woman kept going like it was ordinary business. She really seemed to be feeling herself and it brought to mind the words of Yolanda (in reference to Adrienne), "Who is Pandora Vaderpump-Todd in this world?" I will say she looked great - though she has her mother's habit of wobbling around in high heels. But the overall picture was not a good one. Maybe she was having an off day.

As you say, possibly an off day for her or that she was already engaged in conversation, who knows. LOL Maybe Pandora inherited Lisa's knocked knees. LOL

What was the store like and did they have many dogs there ready to adopt?

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

As you say, possibly an off day for her or that she was already engaged in conversation, who knows. LOL Maybe Pandora inherited Lisa's knocked knees. LOL

What was the store like and did they have many dogs there ready to adopt?

She wasn't engaged in conversation every time her dog strained to interact with my dog. Like I said, it was almost like she was going out of her way to ignore us. Which just felt strange given it's her family's business (albeit non-profit).

Anyhow, the store was a lot like LVP's other endeavors - it felt very hastily thrown together and pretty tacky. But it was also kind of cute. I mean, they have lounge chairs and picnic tables on the sidewalk outside where you can hang out with your dog, I thought that was sweet. But then they sell ridiculous items like custom-pillows with LVP and Ken airbrushed onto them. It's kitschy, I guess. I thought there would be more products to buy. The store part of it was pretty limited. I will say the actual employees were very attentive and friendly and made sure to see if there was any help you needed. Yes, there were dogs there to adopt. And LVP's dog ambassador dude was there - the young gay guy who was there in Hong Kong - and he seemed to be taking it all seriously. So, the operation seemed like it was doing its job.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

She wasn't engaged in conversation every time her dog strained to interact with my dog. Like I said, it was almost like she was going out of her way to ignore us. Which just felt strange given it's her family's business (albeit non-profit).

Anyhow, the store was a lot like LVP's other endeavors - it felt very hastily thrown together and pretty tacky. But it was also kind of cute. I mean, they have lounge chairs and picnic tables on the sidewalk outside where you can hang out with your dog, I thought that was sweet. But then they sell ridiculous items like custom-pillows with LVP and Ken airbrushed onto them. It's kitschy, I guess. I will say the actual employees were very attentive and friendly and made sure to see if there was any help you needed. Yes, there were dogs there to adopt. And LVP's dog ambassador dude was there - the young gay guy who was there in Hong Kong - and he seemed to be taking it all seriously. So, the operation seemed like it was doing its job.

Who knows what was going on with her, she may be a B or she could have been having an off day.

I never got the impression that Lisa's other endeavors were "hastily thrown together", I always thought she took pride in what she did. As for the Lisa/Ken pillows, I am sure fans that visit will buy them, which equates to more money for dog rescue. And as long as the staff are doing a good job and that dogs are being adopted, who cares if Pandora acted weird. LOL Did you get to talk with the YULIN guy?

• Love 3
(edited)

Thank you for sharing PhilMarlowe2.  I think I would faceplant if famous people kept coming up wanting to love on my dog!

Off day or not, dog owners usually do acknowledge each other in some sort of way, especially if your dog is the one prompting it.  If I had been in your shoes, I think I would have found it rude and/or strange.  Dog code!

I've seen what some dogs do to pillows.....not sure I'd want my face on one.  But then I don't call my dog Sexy beast either.  

Edited by dosodog
Auto correction should stop trying to interpret what I mean
  • Love 8
(edited)
54 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Who knows what was going on with her, she may be a B or she could have been having an off day.

I never got the impression that Lisa's other endeavors were "hastily thrown together", I always thought she took pride in what she did. As for the Lisa/Ken pillows, I am sure fans that visit will buy them, which equates to more money for dog rescue. And as long as the staff are doing a good job and that dogs are being adopted, who cares if Pandora acted weird. LOL Did you get to talk with the YULIN guy?

Have you ever been to one of her establishments? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course, but they feel incredibly cheap and tacky in person. It's part of why I have a lot of trouble buying LVP as this epitome of "class." SUR, in particular, is just a mess.

No, I didn't talk to the Yulin guy, he was pretty busy.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 5

PhilMarlowe2 it was very nice of you to compliment Pandora's figure in spite of the less than warm reception she gave off.  I felt bad for her when people were commenting on her figure.  Sounds like she needs to work on her personality or public personality anyway.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I never got the impression that Lisa's other endeavors were "hastily thrown together", I always thought she took pride in what she did.

3 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Have you ever been to one of her establishments? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course, but they feel incredibly cheap and tacky in person. It's part of why I have a lot of trouble buying LVP as this epitome of "class." SUR, in particular, is just a mess.

This is a pretty common refrain among fans who visit the restaurants. They're always surprised just how tacky they are.

http://jezebel.com/i-cant-get-over-how-bad-it-was-a-lisa-vanderpump-resta-1688222144

https://www.bustle.com/articles/63113-vanderpump-rules-sur-yelp-reviews-are-kinda-dismal-apparently-pump-is-better

That and the aggressively mediocre food.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

This is a pretty common refrain among fans who visit the restaurants. They're always surprised just how tacky they are.

http://jezebel.com/i-cant-get-over-how-bad-it-was-a-lisa-vanderpump-resta-1688222144

https://www.bustle.com/articles/63113-vanderpump-rules-sur-yelp-reviews-are-kinda-dismal-apparently-pump-is-better

That and the aggressively mediocre food.

God, the reviews on Yelp are hysterical. So many bad reviews begin with "I am a huge fan of Lisa Vanderpump's, but....."

Seems like a constant with Villa Blanca is that the place seems dirty. It is hard to keep white looking tidy over time. A few years ago, when the reviews at SUR really became so incredibly bad, that chick that co-owns the place with her use to write responses to the negative reviews. Apologizing for horrendous experiences and such. Not sure if she does it anymore or not, but it seemed like it must have been her full time job. 

My only story with LVP and her restaurants came 5 or 6 years ago. I was at an event with the fabulous Chef Wolfgang Puck, a man I adore more than any other chef. There is no one more charming, and I think, more talented. It was a work thing, and before the event my girlfriend and I were wondering aloud if perhaps he knew LVP, what with them both having restaurants in Beverly Hills.  My husband threatened that if I dared to ask Chef Puck this question he would never speak to me again. At the event, we were lucky enough to have some time to make small talk with Chef Puck. My friend, who had not been threatened by her own husband, asked him if he knew LVP. She had to repeat her name 3 times because Chef Puck couldn't understand what she was saying. She finally said her name again and added that she owned Villa Blanca. He then smiled and said something like "oh, yes, I have heard of her but I have never met her". Then he added my favorite part..."she is on that show with my good friend Kyle Richards". I know the Richards and Hilton family have been around the BH parts for years and they probably know everyone, but for some reason it just made me laugh that he didn't know LVP. Who knows, maybe they have become fast friends in the years since. 

• Love 8

He then smiled and said something like "oh, yes, I have heard of her but I have never met her". Then he added my favorite part..."she is on that show with my good friend Kyle Richards".

I'm surprised he hadn't met LVP via Kyle...then again, if it was 5 or 6 years ago, it would have been during the first couple of seasons when the show was on, and LVP had a reputation back then for not hanging out with her co-stars off-screen (obviously, that has changed by now, since she and Klye are seen together off-screen these days).

And yes those reviews are hysterical.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Editing to be less vague. There I am, in her family's dog foundation/store, and her dog repeatedly raced to socialize with my dog - pulling on the leash, wanting to say hello - this happened at least three times. Not once did she even, like, smile at me, nod or even acknowledge that I existed. Please understand I am an introvert and I in no way care about talking to people, and I don't expect others to talk to me, but it is common politeness that when your dog and another dog are spending some time together, particularly if your dog is the one aggressively making itself known, that you at least acknowledge each other in some way. It almost takes more effort to go out of your way to not look at the person than to just give a little nod as your dogs interact. Pandora definitely couldn't be bothered. I should also point out that I have a very cute dog. I mean, not to brag (okay, I am bragging), but actually legit, A-list celebrities have come up to me to talk about my dog (Jake Gyllenhaal literally said, "I can't stop staring at your dog" and then wanted to cuddle with him - Amanda Seyfried, Reese Witherspoon, Scott Speedman are other celebs who have cuddled with him). Meanwhile, Pandora Vanderpump-Todd was actively ignoring us in her family's very own dog store that I was patronizing. Yes, I am aware this makes me sound like a crazy dog person. But it's all true! (and I am a bit of crazy dog person ;P) Anyhow, because Pandora's dog was all over my dog, I overheard her conversation with a gross sycophant. It was cliche LA. This woman was all, "I just love your Tom Ford! Oh my God, those shoes are to die for! You are just one tall glass of fabulousness!" (I am not making any of this up) Pandora did not say "thank you" to her once. She didn't even acknowledge the compliments. She kind of kept prattling on about uninteresting details about herself. And this woman kept going like it was ordinary business. She really seemed to be feeling herself and it brought to mind the words of Yolanda (in reference to Adrienne), "Who is Pandora Vaderpump-Todd in this world?" I will say she looked great - though she has her mother's habit of wobbling around in high heels. But the overall picture was not a good one. Maybe she was having an off day.

Thank you for that great dish. Pandora seems so aloof on the show, so I can't say this surprises me.

Any pics of your dog to share?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Thank you for that great dish. Pandora seems so aloof on the show, so I can't say this surprises me.

Hah! On VPR Ariana gets compared to Grumpy Cat, but I say Pandora looks like GC

grumpy-cat.gif

She also comes across as very UNcomfortable in front of cameras and very self-conscious.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Jel said:

I would normally share pics of my dog in a heartbeat, but I fully believe LVP lurks on these boards and I want to protect my anonymity! haha

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I would normally share pics of my dog in a heartbeat, but I fully believe LVP lurks on these boards and I want to protect my anonymity! haha

Can you share the breed(s)?

4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Can you share the breed(s)?

That's the problem - it's a very uncommon mix (which is why he gets so much attention). I know I am being paranoid, but you just never know who is reading this stuff (and part of me does feel bad gossiping about people I don't know on the internet). PM me and I'll tell you!

• Love 7
Just now, PhilMarlowe2 said:

That's the problem - it's a very uncommon mix (which is why he gets so much attention). I know I am being paranoid, but you just never know who is reading this stuff (and part of me does feel bad gossiping about people I don't know on the internet). PM me and I'll tell you!

Okay,now I am dying to know! I have a very unusual cat so now if someone sees a pic of him, they know who I am.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

As much as I wanna know, I won't PM you to ask. Keep your anonymity at all costs!

You should take a really close up picture of his left paw...the closeup so extreme that we won't even be able to tell it's a paw and post it....LOL.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Understood, and I wish I had thought about that before I asked.  Sorry about that, didn't mean to put you on the spot at all. 

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Do you really think Lisa has time while running 3 restaurants, doing 2 TV show s, running a dog rescue center and all her other charity affiliations to "lurk" about here? I can see most of the HWs, including Lisa, having someone from their PR teams monitor various blog sites and their comment sections and Bravos HW FB pages but not these more private sites. But, if they did monitor posts here, it would be done by their PR teams, not the actual HW. LOL

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Do you really think Lisa has time while running 3 restaurants, doing 2 TV show s, running a dog rescue center and all her other charity affiliations to "lurk" about here? I can see most of the HWs, including Lisa, having someone from their PR teams monitor various blog sites and their comment sections and Bravos HW FB pages but not these more private sites. But, if they did monitor posts here, it would be done by their PR teams, not the actual HW. LOL

Yes, I do. I know for a fact that Kyle "infiltrated" a secret Housewives Facebook group and she had to be kicked out of it. I have heard LVP mention things in her blog and at the reunion that literally seem in direct response to things posted here. The housewives definitely knew about TWoP - at one point, the OC thread was shut down because of possible legal action from Lauri/George. And I believe Tamra actually stole "Jesus Jugs" from posters there. I think LVP in particular is obsessed with fan reaction. Both Kyle and Brandi have mentioned daily morning phone calls with LVP where they discuss everything that is going on with the show. If LVP has time for such calls, she has time to scroll through popular online forums on her ipad.

1 hour ago, Jel said:

Understood, and I wish I had thought about that before I asked.  Sorry about that, didn't mean to put you on the spot at all. 

Not at all! It is just me being paranoid. Normally, I love talking about my dog!

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Yes, I do. I know for a fact that Kyle "infiltrated" a secret Housewives Facebook group and she had to be kicked out of it. I have heard LVP mention things in her blog and at the reunion that literally seem in direct response to things posted here. The housewives definitely knew about TWoP - at one point, the OC thread was shut down because of possible legal action from Lauri/George. And I believe Tamra actually stole "Jesus Jugs" from posters there. I think LVP in particular is obsessed with fan reaction. Both Kyle and Brandi have mentioned daily morning phone calls with LVP where they discuss everything that is going on with the show. If LVP has time for such calls, she has time to scroll through popular online forums on her ipad.

Not at all! It is just me being paranoid. Normally, I love talking about my dog!

Where would she find the time to pursue all the message boards/forums? IMO, they have their PR teams do that and then let them know what is being said. Tamra didn't have any other real job back then and neither did Lauri. The ones accused of doing it didn't have bust schedules like Lisa did/does.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Where would she find the time to pursue all the message boards/forums? IMO, they have their PR teams do that and then let them know what is being said. Tamra didn't have any other real job back then and neither did Lauri. The ones accused of doing it didn't have bust schedules like Lisa did/does.

Given LVP's TV work is a huge part of her job, it would make sense that it would be a priority to read what people are saying. Look, I'm not trying to be obnoxious, but I've know a number of very successful actors - in fact, my last roommate was a series regular on a long-running successful TV show (I rented a guest room from her) - and believe me, they read and know what's out there! Even TV executives read and posted on TWoP - Rob Thomas, the creator of "Veronica Mars," regularly posted on the VM forums. I know for a fact that Joss Whedon read message boards. Joss, who ran two successful TV shows and also had a movie career. If Rob Thomas and Joss Whedon have time to read message boards, I am sure LVP can find the time as well.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Given LVP's TV work is a huge part of her job, it would make sense that it would be a priority to read what people are saying. Look, I'm not trying to be obnoxious, but I've know a number of very successful actors - in fact, my last roommate was a series regular on a long-running successful TV show (I rented a guest room from her) - and believe me, they read and know what's out there! Even TV executives read and posted on TWoP - Rob Thomas, the creator of "Veronica Mars," regularly posted on the VM forums. I know for a fact that Joss Whedon read message boards. Joss, who ran two successful TV shows and also had a movie career. If Rob Thomas and Joss Whedon have time to read message boards, I am sure LVP can find the time as well.

Better safe than sorry, embrace your paranoia flag...I do!

I get paranoid enough when people know I'm in NY. LOL

Even if LVP doesn't read over here, I'm sure she has staff to weed and print out all posts concerning her. I'm picturing poor Rocia running around the mansion spraying Fabreze and stopping every 15 minutes to run to get the pages off the printer.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Did your friend also film a second TV show and run 3 different restaurants while running a dog rescue business that is part of an ongoing battle to help stop the YDMF? Lisa, like most HWs hire others to do that or has their PR teams do it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Did your friend also film a second TV show and run 3 different restaurants while running a dog rescue business that is part of an ongoing battle to help stop the YDMF? Lisa, like most HWs hire others to do that or has their PR teams do it.

If you're asking if my friend had other things going on, yes she did. She was quite busy. I have never heard of a Housewife or any celebrity specifically hiring people to read message boards. That's now how a PR team works.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

If you're asking if my friend had other things going on, yes she did. She was quite busy. I have never heard of a Housewife or any celebrity specifically hiring people to read message boards. That's now how a PR team works.

This same topic came up in the Buddha thread so I won't repeat other than to say:

1) a cast member from "Dallas" copped to hiring peeps to read, rebut and attack;

2) LVP is easily narcissistic enough to do so; and

3) Kung Fu Bunny's post above--

I'm picturing poor Rocia running around the mansion spraying Fabreze and stopping every 15 minutes to run to get the pages off the printer.

-- is commenty gold.

Edited by steelcitysister
A bit more
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hah! On VPR Ariana gets compared to Grumpy Cat, but I say Pandora looks like GC

grumpy-cat.gif

She also comes across as very UNcomfortable in front of cameras and very self-conscious.

Ariana as grumpy cat has got me in stitches!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

TV shows?  It's not like she's on scripted TV where she has to learn lines, rehearsed, deal with rewrites, take directions, worry about camera blocking, etc.  And with VPR, her filming is very limited.

With her restaurants, I'm sure she has people paid to manage the day to day operations.

LVP has the kind of controlling, obsessive personality, where I definitely can see her eaves dropping on what people are saying about her.

Edited by escape
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

This same topic came up in the Buddha thread so I won't repeat other than to say:

1) a cast member from "Dallas" copped to hiring peeps to read, rebut and attack;

2) LVP is easily narcissistic enough to do so; and

3) Kung Fu Bunny's post above--

-- is commenty gold.

As I said, Lisa would "hire" someone or pay her PR team to monitor sites. She would not do it herself.

8 minutes ago, escape said:

TV shows?  It's not like she's on scripted TV where she has to learn lines, rehearsed, deal with rewrites, take directions, worry about camera blocking, etc.  And with VPR, she's not even part of the central cast.

With her restaurants, I'm sure she has people paid to manage the day to day operations.

With LVP's controlling, obsessive personality, I definitely can see her eaves dropping on what people are saying about her.

See response above ^!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

I see LVP more like the type who doesn't want to hear the negative about herself.  Others mileage may vary.  SHe is pretty big on if something isn't true don't give it creedence by responding to it.  Kyle always claims she is not as strong as others believe her to be.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

As I said, Lisa would "hire" someone or pay her PR team to monitor sites. She would not do it herself.

Or maybe it's both. We have absolutely no way of knowing how often Lisa monitors herself on the Web, IMO. Maybe she does it twice a day, mid-morning with a cup of tea and later, with multiple gobs of whatever wine she's currently guzzling.

• Love 5
Just now, steelcitysister said:

Or maybe it's both. We have absolutely no way of knowing how often Lisa monitors herself on the Web, IMO. Maybe she does it twice a day, mid-morning with a cup of tea and later, with multiple gobs of whatever wine she's currently guzzling.

Nahhh, as ZM said, Lisa does not like to hear anyone talk crap about her, she would have someone else reading posts. LOL

• Love 2