Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Thanks - I really do love wine labels, and craft beer labels too!

You’re welcome! It’s definitely good quality. We’re not in Skinnygirl territory.

I knew I needed to mention the label for a reason ;)

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Boofish ~ any other cast sightings? Did you speak to Ken and did he have his favorite accessory (Giggy) with him? 

Did you order the infamous fried goat cheese balls? 

Any photos to share? Did you go past TomTom while in the area?

Thanks for sharing !! 

I saw a few of the girls (sorry I dont know the names) the hostesses little blonde girl.

Ken was with 2 other men no Giggy

Yes I had the infamous goat cheese balls and they were good!! Its 3 on a plate and they are small so if you ever go dont share. Everyone needs their own. 

Yes I have photos of me on the red carpet and inside. I can send to you privately. Dont know if anyone wants to scroll past my face LOL. I also posted on Instagram.

Not sure what TomTom is but our Uber drive took us to PUMP!

• Love 7

@Boofish I’d like to see the photos. Is the Red Carpet going into the restaurant or was it somewhere else? How did the decorating look with the new green floors? You can PM me if you don’t want to post them here.  I’d appreciate it. 

I think the Hostess you saw was Lala. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

@Boofish I’d like to see the photos. Is the Red Carpet going into the restaurant or was it somewhere else? How did the decorating look with the new green floors? You can PM me if you don’t want to post them here.  I’d appreciate it. 

I think the Hostess you saw was Lala. 

I dont mind posting but its telling me the files are too big and is it against the community rules to post personal pictures? I will PM you

The red carpet is going in the front door

• Love 5
On 6/2/2018 at 10:24 PM, Boofish said:

I saw a few of the girls (sorry I dont know the names) the hostesses little blonde girl.

Ken was with 2 other men no Giggy

Yes I had the infamous goat cheese balls and they were good!! Its 3 on a plate and they are small so if you ever go dont share. Everyone needs their own. 

Yes I have photos of me on the red carpet and inside. I can send to you privately. Dont know if anyone wants to scroll past my face LOL. I also posted on Instagram.

Not sure what TomTom is but our Uber drive took us to PUMP!

Ooh I’d love to see it the pics too! 

3 hours ago, Neeners said:

image.thumb.png.138aac7cf3300536171de1a4d1980a73.png

Guys did Lisa get new teeth??

Yes I saw that on Instagram today— I assume new veneers?! They’re quite..white.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Neeners said:

image.thumb.png.138aac7cf3300536171de1a4d1980a73.png

Guys did Lisa get new teeth??

Who knows, maybe Kyle convinced her to follow her lead! I will reserve judgement until the show. (I hope this was just a bad photoshopped picture though!)

• Love 1
On 6/2/2018 at 10:33 PM, Boofish said:

I dont mind posting but its telling me the files are too big and is it against the community rules to post personal pictures? I will PM you

The red carpet is going in the front door

Me please! I had no idea about personal photos. My Avatar is actually me. LOL

• Love 1

Tamara Tattles is saying that the rumour is that LVP has not filmed with the cast for the last 6 weeks, that includes Camille's wedding (although not all the cast went - it was Rinna, Dorit, Kyle and Mauricio). No one knows why, but it looks like the cast has turned on her. TT pointed out this has nothing to do with her brother's suicide, as she's filmed all of VPR prior. I've also heard that the only cast member she's currently speaking to is Denise Richards because apparently she gets on with everyone. Rinna is saying 'own it' to her, I saw an Instagram of her and Erika at the cast photos shoot where there was a 'hold out'. Rinna was filming with her phone beside Erika and Rinna did all the talking along the lines of 'we've been sitting here sequestered for x hours/minutes because there is a hold out! Who could it be!!' etc etc, but the hint was LVP. 

• Love 4

^^^^^^^^ US is reporting essentially the same thing with the added info that Lisa may not return next season.  Also questioning what may happen IF she decides not to show up for the reunion.  

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/is-lisa-vanderpump-leaving-rhobh/amp/

Of all the BH women, I always though LVP could push Bravo more than any of the others because of her production role with Pump Rules.  ( I have always thought that  Brandi was finished the second she slapped Lisa because Lisa wanted her gone ). But if all of this is true, and she does NOT show up for the reunion, she may force Bravos hand, regardless of her involvement with Pump.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out.  I think Lisa is making it pretty clear by her actions, that at the very least, she doesn’t care if she remains on the show.  

• Love 8
5 hours ago, queenjen said:

Tamara Tattles is saying that the rumour is that LVP has not filmed with the cast for the last 6 weeks, that includes Camille's wedding (although not all the cast went - it was Rinna, Dorit, Kyle and Mauricio). No one knows why, but it looks like the cast has turned on her. TT pointed out this has nothing to do with her brother's suicide, as she's filmed all of VPR prior. I've also heard that the only cast member she's currently speaking to is Denise Richards because apparently she gets on with everyone. Rinna is saying 'own it' to her, I saw an Instagram of her and Erika at the cast photos shoot where there was a 'hold out'. Rinna was filming with her phone beside Erika and Rinna did all the talking along the lines of 'we've been sitting here sequestered for x hours/minutes because there is a hold out! Who could it be!!' etc etc, but the hint was LVP. 

Teddi was also at the wedding.  From pics, it appears that LVP and Denise Richards were the two that did not attend. 

Once again, we have a "controversy" leading up to the premier of a Bravo show.  <yawn>

• Love 7
On 10/5/2018 at 12:27 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Attack Of The Killer Tom Veneers

Screenshot (247).png

I guess they’re going for whiter and straighter, but the veneers these HWs get make their teeth so BIG. Is this the best that money can buy?!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7

I don't care one way or another if LVP comes back, she can be evil, but I've generally agree'd with her logic. I enjoy watching her pretty, pretty life, which at the core is why I love these trainwrecks. But she hasn't really engaged for years, she's too practiced and polished. I don't think I actually see her.

• Love 7

Oh my. I'm listening to Bitch Sesh podcast and they have Brian Moylan on as a guest, and the TEA!! He was just at Erika Jayne's performance, where the possible BH finale was being filmed. All the hos were there, including Denise Richards, with the exception of LVP. He is being asked about what is really going on and this is what he said: 'there IS some dog drama!' - that's the Dorit puppy saga. But also, he said that the rest of the cast don't want to film with her. As opposed to her choosing not to film with them. He said also that this has been bubbling for some seasons and it's about LVP 'producing' behind the scenes. He referenced the magazines in Kyle's bag (was it Kyle?) when they went on that holiday and some of the fights with Kyle (who IS an EP). The feeling is that she is behind a lot of the drama and won't 'own it' in Rinna's words. Also, Rinna had this ridiculously long ponytail at this performance. I think that was probably an homage to Erika Jayne. (Brian Moylan 'ghost wrote' Erika's book, for those that don't know).

• Love 6
2 hours ago, queenjen said:

... He referenced the magazines in Kyle's bag (was it Kyle?) when they went on that holiday and some of the fights with Kyle (who IS an EP)...

If I'm not mistaken, it was Brandi, and it was about Kyle and Mauricio, who was supposedly cheating on Kyle.

• Love 7

I forgot the best news of all! Brian Moylan has been tapped to write the BOOK on the housewives. He's hoping to get it done in 2 years, due to whether or not the franchises will start to putter out. There was a lot of talk about how OC was getting past it, but Bravo are kind of frightened about pulling the pin in case it starts a landslide. Probably why they are working on more varied shows.

Of course, given what we've just seen with Flipping Out prior to the season, there is always some drama like this to pump up the audience, so who knows about LVP. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

But she hasn't really engaged for years, she's too practiced and polished. I don't think I actually see her.

That is a great comment and also describes LVP, as seen on TV, to a tee. I guess she couldn’t ‘make nice’ with her co-stars anymore. I believe she can have a heart of stone and be very petty but has perfected how she appears on camera to the point that we hardly know the truth of who she is (other than an animal lover). 

• Love 8

Today, Tamara Tattles has more on her site from her BH source. Interestingly, when I was listening to Brian Moylan on BitchSesh, he kept using the word 'producing' and 'producer', but he didn't spill this added tea from TT today, which is that the production team for BH has changed. A lot of them have moved over to another show. As a result, LVP's old producers, that apparently 'coddled' her a bit are gone. Replaced with strangers that don't know her at all. She's perhaps not getting the treatment she feels she should be getting, or new eyes are giving her their own edit. Whatever it is, this is also pissing her off. This makes sense to me, because for SEASONS we've had Kyle and Erika and others saying she's a 'sniper from the side' and that she meddles with the media and tries to influence SLs. Maybe their problematic 4th wall complaints make more sense now, if this is true. It sounds like those with grievances against LVP are throwing up their hands and shrieking 'FINALLY', and the pile on begins. TT also said that Bravo is unwilling to step in and make LVP work to her contract where there have been complaints or violations this season. I imagine that means her refusal to film with the cast or be photographed with them?

• Love 5

And now there are rumours that BH is being postponed!  This on top of the fact that Bravo is apparently hanging on also to a full season of Don't Be Tardy and not airing it either. Sounds a lot like  there are some big changes happening within Bravo. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, queenjen said:

And now there are rumours that BH is being postponed!  This on top of the fact that Bravo is apparently hanging on also to a full season of Don't Be Tardy and not airing it either. Sounds a lot like  there are some big changes happening within Bravo. 

I don't watch DBT that much anymore. I see Brielle all over sm. Has  the  show shifted its focus to her?

Edited by sarivon
B
  • Love 3
On 10/26/2018 at 1:52 AM, queenjen said:

He referenced the magazines in Kyle's bag (was it Kyle?) when they went on that holiday and some of the fights with Kyle (who IS an EP). The feeling is that she is behind a lot of the drama and won't 'own it' in Rinna's words.

Did he actually say that Kyle is an Executive Producer of RHOBH?   Or did I misunderstand what EP refers to?

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Did he actually say that Kyle is an Executive Producer of RHOBH?   Or did I misunderstand what EP refers to?

No, that was me. Kyle is an EP on BH, or used to be, unless i'm losing my mind. She's co exec producer for American Woman. another thing that was said about Kyle was that 'Kyle by Alene Too' is um, relocating. The podcast host immediately honed in on that, and although he didn't come out and say it, it sounds like a 'downsizing' or 'relocating to a lower rent area'. Definitely not a move up, in other words. But I doubt co owning a boutique is cutting it for Kyle now that she's broken into television off her own back. Good on her.

• Love 2
On 10/29/2018 at 6:03 AM, queenjen said:

No, that was me. Kyle is an EP on BH, or used to be, unless i'm losing my mind.

Kyle has never been a producer, executive or otherwise, of RHoBH. She had a significant hand in casting the inaugural season.* She brought Kim, Camille, TMCFR, and LVP to the show. LVP brought Maloof who was her neighbor. Maloof brought Taylor because their kids went to the same school. They don't let any Bravolebrities get listed as a producer unless said Bravolebrity created the show (Whitney Sudler Smith of Southern Charm) or the Bravolebrity is the star of a spin-off (LVP and Vanderpump Rules, KZB and Don't be Tardy, Bethenny and Bethenny & Fredrik, and Nene and I Dream of Nene). Though Kandi weirdly has a single producing credit for RHoA, which makes me wonder if it was a trade off for not charging them for use of her music in that episode (they usually make you waive your licensure fees, but I can't see Kandi or Tiny agreeing to waive their fees for their back catalogue) or getting Bravo an extended bit of filming with Jo Dee Messina.

*This is not unusual for most of the early seasons. Nene helped find a lot of the women from Atlanta. Dina largely cast New Jersey.

• Love 10

I take back what I said about not caring one way or another if LVP stays in goes. If she isn't filming, I hope she goes. She hasn't brought much the last two years, and if she's done, she's done. Just be a woman about it and go. Maybe with her brother dieing like he did, it made her reprioritize.

• Love 2

Personally, now that I tune into VPR (and i never used to), I see enough of Lisa and her lavish life there. I wouldn't want her off my tv for good, like Dorit, but I don't think she's been happy on RH for the last few seasons. For whatever reason. She definitely brings the lifestyle, which is great, because a lot of the other franchises have been dropping the ball on that one (Robyn Dixon, Gina o the OC even). But LVP just hasn't looked invested in any of the friendships on BH. Not even with Kyle. She kind of tried to make Teddi her friend, but it just felt like an aquaintance like relationship which was show based. I doubt they're catching up for coffee at LVP's home.

• Love 6
On 11/1/2018 at 10:26 AM, walnutqueen said:

Bitchy swans - in a fucking MOAT!  Ponies by the pool - and their hooves get sparkled!  Ken with adorable puppies in his shirt.  All those VPR chucklefucks.  A fabulous closet and a fabulous life.  I just can't quit her.  ;-)

I mean. I have nothing to rebutt. You are absolutely right!

• Love 16

As a LVP defender at times, if she doesn't show up to work, she should be fired.  Yes I said it.  She's not above RHOBH!  If she doesn't want to play anymore, she shouldn't be cashing any checks for that show.  PERIOD!  If this is the house that, her die hard fans claim she built, she needs to take her ass to work and rise like the Phoenix.  Say what you will about Vicki, Teresa, LeeAnn and Nene but they've all had storylines where the cast went against them and they had to rise again!  Also they became more popular because of those stories.  The difference is yet again LVP likes when others are getting shitted on: Brandi... Kim... Dorit for a season but the target is aimed at her she turns into a whiny child.  It's ridiculous how she is holding up production because of whatever mood she's in with the cast.  In the real world, my working class ass wouldn't be so fortunate.  Now she's not going to France allegedly.  Yeah Andy just needs to turn her loose.  I'm tired.  Plus she has Vanderpumper Rules and her own businesses, she will be fine.  Bye girl!  Good riddance 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

As a LVP defender at times, if she doesn't show up to work, she should be fired.  Yes I said it.  She's not above RHOBH!  If she doesn't want to play anymore, she shouldn't be cashing any checks for that show.  PERIOD!  If this is the house that, her die hard fans claim she built, she needs to take her ass to work and rise like the Phoenix.  Say what you will about Vicki, Teresa, LeeAnn and Nene but they've all had storylines where the cast went against them and they had to rise again!  Also they became more popular because of those stories.  The difference is yet again LVP likes when others are getting shitted on: Brandi... Kim... Dorit for a season but the target is aimed at her she turns into a whiny child.  It's ridiculous how she is holding up production because of whatever mood she's in with the cast.  In the real world, my working class ass wouldn't be so fortunate.  Now she's not going to France allegedly.  Yeah Andy just needs to turn her loose.  I'm tired.  Plus she has Vanderpumper Rules and her own businesses, she will be fine.  Bye girl!  Good riddance 

100%

• Love 2

Geez, I already gave up on OC after watching faithfully since Season 1.  Now it appears I'll be giving up on BH as I can't stand petty drama.

I'll be staying east coast, reducing my RH watching to New York and New Jersey. 

• Love 5