Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, langford peel said:

I guess I just don't understand why Kyle and Lisa even want to be friends with each other at this point. They both clearly hold so much resentment towards the other and neither is getting the contrition that she wants. I guess it's worth swallowing all the hurt and anger because they share a few laughs over bad double entendres made at Lisa's terrible restaurants? Okay, have at it, girls! Their definition of friendship is clearly different than mine

I don't think they can ever be friends again. Lisa has defended Kyle so many times over the years (to the other women, to the audience, and to Kyle's family). When Kyle showed up at her home, Lisa seemed genuinely happy to see her. And then Kyle told her that she and the other women thought Lisa leaked a story. When Lisa denied it, Kyle didn't believe her. 

To me, that is a classic sign of a one-way-toxic friendship. Not because Kyle didn't believe Lisa, but because there is a pattern of Kyle not believing or defending Lisa. I think that in the 9+ years that they have been doing this show, it would have been nice to see Kyle defend Lisa at least once. But, Kyle has never done that. 

I think that Lisa considered Kyle to be a real friend. I think that is why she went to bat for Kyle so many times. I think that Kyle considered Lisa to be an ally who she could hide behind when things got tough. Kyle wanted to be the gatekeeper when it came to LVP and when someone like Brandi or Dorit or Teddi befriended Lisa, she hated it.

I think Brandi was the first attempt that Kyle made at trying to turn the audience against Lisa. Kyle went out of her way to befriend Brandi in the off-season. At their first reunion, Kyle talks about how she sent a text to Brandi and Brandi accidentally sent a text that Kyle saw that called Kyle a C-word.

That didn't stop Kyle from trying to befriend Brandi. It would be easy to chalk the whole Brandi thing up to Kyle being a people pleaser. But, if Kyle really were a people pleaser, wouldn't she have defended Lisa at least once during the 9 years they have been on the show?

Why would Kyle go out of her way to befriend the people that LVP bonded with, while still planting seeds against Lisa? Adrian, Brandi, Dorit, Teddi, the pattern is obvious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I didn't know about the homeless makeover show she and her sisters tried to do. However, in her 2011 lifestyle book that I reread a couple of years ago, the one thing that really stood out was the time they were out walking and her daughters saw a homeless person and asked Kyle why he was living there. Kyle told them that he didn't go to college and this is what happens when you don't (and, yet, she didn't either). She adds one of the many "Ha-ha!"s in her book to the end of the story. Charming.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I didn't know about the homeless makeover show she and her sisters tried to do. However, in her 2011 lifestyle book that I reread a couple of years ago, the one thing that really stood out was the time they were out walking and her daughters saw a homeless person and asked Kyle why he was living there. Kyle told them that he didn't go to college and this is what happens when you don't (and, yet, she didn't either). She adds one of the many "Ha-ha!"s in her book to the end of the story. Charming.

There was more discussion regarding the video back on page 42 of this (Kyle's) thread, from March 2018. I went back and looked. At that time I wrote a bit of a sarcastic (yet accurate as to what I saw) recap of the video. Anyone who saw it was extremely unimpressed with Kyle and her sisters. Before seeing that I had not really formed an opinion on Kyle one way or the other. I don't perceive it as a mistake, more an indication of lack of compassion, arrogance and disdain for people less fortunate. Trying to make themselves appear philanthropic while calling human beings "bums" really showed their character flaws.

I'm sure that in her mind almost everyone of Kyle's sentences ends in Ha Ha.

• Love 12
On 8/11/2019 at 2:47 AM, MatildaMoody said:

I don't think they can ever be friends again. Lisa has defended Kyle so many times over the years (to the other women, to the audience, and to Kyle's family). When Kyle showed up at her home, Lisa seemed genuinely happy to see her. And then Kyle told her that she and the other women thought Lisa leaked a story. When Lisa denied it, Kyle didn't believe her. 

To me, that is a classic sign of a one-way-toxic friendship. Not because Kyle didn't believe Lisa, but because there is a pattern of Kyle not believing or defending Lisa. I think that in the 9+ years that they have been doing this show, it would have been nice to see Kyle defend Lisa at least once. But, Kyle has never done that. 

I think that Lisa considered Kyle to be a real friend. I think that is why she went to bat for Kyle so many times. I think that Kyle considered Lisa to be an ally who she could hide behind when things got tough. Kyle wanted to be the gatekeeper when it came to LVP and when someone like Brandi or Dorit or Teddi befriended Lisa, she hated it.

I think Brandi was the first attempt that Kyle made at trying to turn the audience against Lisa. Kyle went out of her way to befriend Brandi in the off-season. At their first reunion, Kyle talks about how she sent a text to Brandi and Brandi accidentally sent a text that Kyle saw that called Kyle a C-word.

That didn't stop Kyle from trying to befriend Brandi. It would be easy to chalk the whole Brandi thing up to Kyle being a people pleaser. But, if Kyle really were a people pleaser, wouldn't she have defended Lisa at least once during the 9 years they have been on the show?

Why would Kyle go out of her way to befriend the people that LVP bonded with, while still planting seeds against Lisa? Adrian, Brandi, Dorit, Teddi, the pattern is obvious.

I agree that in the beginning, LVP definitely had Kyle’s back. I also didn’t like how things went down at Villa Rosa. All the women being so insistent LVP was behind the story getting out without any proof wasn’t right. 

In Kyle’s defense, some of the times that LVP wanted Kyle to have her back, it was between LVP and someone else Kyle is close to (Faye, Teddi). When LVP backed  Kyle, she wasn’t backing her in arguments between another person she was close to. It was Camille in season 1 and Kim, who LVP wasn’t close to either. Whether she’s right or wrong for it, Kyle does believe LVP is a chess player, and I don’t think Kyle wanted to lie at times. She didn’t want to say “no way Faye, Lisa would never get Brandi worked up in order to go after anyone.” (Also, even though I felt awful for Lisa season 2 and even liked Brandi, the more time goes on, the more I do see the Adrienne/Kyle/Faye side. What Brandi did was despicable.) 

I personally believe Kyle is a people person. Those who don’t like her always bring up Faye, but Kyle has a lot of friends. She also loves having all her kids close. She’s not a loner or someone who holds grudges. I could see her wanting to befriend women without it having anything to do with LVP.

I don’t believe Adrienne or Teddi were ever close friends of LVP’s. The bond between Kyle and Teddi in particular looks so much more natural than the one between LVP and “Teddi Bear.”

I will say I’m not sure why Kyle wants to be LVP’s friend if she thinks LVP is THAT much of a calculating liar. There’s a difference between thinking LVP’s humor is condescending and that she’s a shit stirrer on the show just to keep it going vs not believing a word that comes out of her mouth. I’m like Kyle in that I don’t expect perfection from friends because none of us are perfect, but I’m like Lisa where if you have such a low opinion of me, why do you want to be my friend? 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I will say I’m not sure why Kyle wants to be LVP’s friend if she thinks LVP is THAT much of a calculating liar. There’s a difference between thinking LVP’s humor is condescending and that she’s a shit stirrer on the show just to keep it going vs not believing a word that comes out of her mouth. I’m like Kyle in that I don’t expect perfection from friends because none of us are perfect, but I’m like Lisa where if you have such a low opinion of me, why do you want to be my friend? 

This’s just proves the point that LVP has no reason to want Kyle as a friend. Kyle has a history of betraying those close to her.

Why would anyone want to be her friend unless they were using her?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

This’s just proves the point that LVP has no reason to want Kyle as a friend. 

Why would anyone want to be her friend unless they were using her?

When they got along, they were fun to watch on the show. Brandi said LVP wanted to be friends with Kyle at one point because the viewers enjoyed their friendship. I don’t think either one really needs the other’s friendship otherwise. 

I don’t know why any of these women would want to be her friend if they have a low opinion of her, but I also don’t know what they’d be using her for exactly. A lot of the cast isn’t really after her friendship, just willing to “coexist” with her. 

• Love 1
On 8/12/2019 at 10:12 AM, Scout Finch said:

I’ll give Kyle this. At least she’s sending/sent her kids to college. The rest (I’m looking at you Rinna/Grammer) think they’re going to be the next Hadid sisters. 

I’ve always wondered if the Hadid’s would have been as successful without Yolanda being on the show. They are beautiful model material - but IMO Mohammad’s had as much plastic surgery as any of the housewives.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’ll give Kyle this. At least she’s sending/sent her kids to college. The rest (I’m looking at you Rinna/Grammer) think they’re going to be the next Hadid sisters. 

I’ve always wondered if the Hadid’s would have been as successful without Yolanda being on the show. They are beautiful model material - but IMO Mohammad’s had as much plastic surgery as any of the housewives.

I also love that Kyle values education.

I agree that Gigi and Bella are both pretty, tall, and thin, but I'm sure having a former model as a mom and one of the wealthiest men around as your dad has to help. Some gorgeous girl from a small town in the midwest without parents who have industry knowledge and connections is going to have a much harder time becoming a model than a Hadid, Jenner, or Trump. 

By plastic surgery, you meant Mohamed himself or his kids?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I also love that Kyle values education.

I agree that Gigi and Bella are both pretty, tall, and thin, but I'm sure having a former model as a mom and one of the wealthiest men around as your dad has to help. Some gorgeous girl from a small town in the midwest without parents who have industry knowledge and connections is going to have a much harder time becoming a model than a Hadid, Jenner, or Trump. 

By plastic surgery, you meant Mohamed himself or his kids?

Mohammed

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Mohammed

I see. I haven't seen pictures of him when he was younger now that you mention it.

Gigi has always had the same face. Bella is a strikingly pretty young woman, but it does look like she's had a nose job. I see nothing wrong with plastic surgery, but having the means to do these things is yet another thing that makes it easier for Hollywood kids to become supermodels. The regular kid has to work with whatever God gave her. 

• Love 4
On 8/13/2019 at 5:36 PM, RealHousewife said:

I don’t know why any of these women would want to be her friend if they have a low opinion of her, but I also don’t know what they’d be using her for exactly. A lot of the cast isn’t really after her friendship, just willing to “coexist” with her. 

These woman wanted to be “friends” with Lisa for all the free stuff they would get. Free meals and free drinks are what they live for as celebrities never want to put their hand in their pocket. If they are friendly with Lisa they get to go to all the parties and events she has in her many restaurants. None of the others have anything comparable except for Erika’s shows which are now over since Daddy Warbucks can’t finance it. 

If they had to pay they would never go.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, langford peel said:

These woman wanted to be “friends” with Lisa for all the free stuff they would get. Free meals and free drinks are what they live for as celebrities never want to put their hand in their pocket. If they are friendly with Lisa they get to go to all the parties and events she has in her many restaurants. None of the others have anything comparable except for Erika’s shows which are now over since Daddy Warbucks can’t finance it. 

If they had to pay they would never go.

You really think so? I don’t have as much money as Kyle and can’t imagine wanting to be friends with someone for freebies. I’m kind of the opposite where I really try not to take advantage of anybody. If a man I know I’m not interested in asks me out, I will not pretend to enjoy his company for a dinner. I hear about girls pulling crap like that and think it’s gross. 

I enjoyed the two as friends and hoped they’d make up, but I don’t think it will be happening anytime soon. 

• Love 2

I totally think that is the case. Especially Dorito and PK but Kyle as well. Celebs are notorious for demanding to be paid to show up and want everything for free. I ran a couple of businesses in NYC and celebrities wanted everything on the arm. 

LVP brought a lot to the table. Kyle not so much.

Unless you want your toenails clipped and need to be called an alcoholic.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/15/2019 at 2:05 PM, LizDC said:

Blind Items Revealed #2

August 7, 2019

Fans can sign as many petitions as they want, but this Housewife who is an original to the franchise has it in her contract she gets to stay until she quits. There can be no firing of her.

Kyle Richards

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/08/blind-items-revealed-2_15.html

On 8/15/2019 at 2:14 PM, Sew Sumi said:

I don't think any RH contract has that stipulation.

This blind is so stupid and untrue that it doesn't even bear contemplating. No production company would ever allow a contract like that. This would mean one of their talent could advocate for eugenics and child rape and the producers and network would have to be like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ original housewife. This is just not even something any company would want to chance. Furthermore, we know original housewives who have been fired: Jill Zarin, Deshawn Snow, Lisa Wu, Adrienne Maloof, Kim Richards, Katie Rost, Charrisse Jackson, and Danielle Staub.

• Love 13
On 8/11/2019 at 9:47 AM, MatildaMoody said:

Kyle is a user in my opinion. Very much like Big Kathy

• Love 17

You really think so? I don’t have as much money as Kyle and can’t imagine wanting to be friends with someone for freebies.

I'd imagine the RHs would leverage whatever celebrity they have at better establishments than LVP's places in LA...her establishments haven't exactly set the LA culinary scene on fire. They might have nice decor, but food wise...meh.

I enjoyed the two as friends and hoped they’d make up, but I don’t think it will be happening anytime soon. 

I did too, and hope they can be again one day.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I'd imagine the RHs would leverage whatever celebrity they have at better establishments than LVP's places in LA...her establishments haven't exactly set the LA culinary scene on fire. They might have nice decor, but food wise...meh.

It’s not the food that’s important. It’s that it is free and there is a chance that Bravo cameras would film it.

There a bunch of restaurants that refuse to allow Bravo to film there. LVP ‘s joints are always available and they know the drill. Don’t discount that as a major factor when choosing venues.

The good thing is that now they are exclusive to Vanderpump Rules and they will be reduced to Taco Bell.

• LOL 5

Considering we've seen them eating at dozens and dozens of places that aren't LVP-affiliated over the years, I really don't think this will be an issue for them going forward.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Considering we've seen them eating at dozens and dozens of places that aren't LVP-affiliated over the years, I really don't think this will be an issue for them going forward.  

I don’t think this is an issue or a reason to want to be friends with LVP either. If anything, I think LVP is the one who’d reap the benefits of some sort of relationship with one of these women. She loved being on the show and could use an ally to get back on. Kyle has lots of other friends on and off the show and doesn’t need anyone for a plate of food. If they could be friends again, that would be great, but I think if they don’t both truly like each other and it’s all for show, history will repeat itself. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Kyle actually knows a great number of people in Beverly Hills/ LA, as well as having grown up there and being related to the Hilton’s, so I doubt she needed many introductions from LVP. 

Exactly. Kyle is one of the most well-connected. Whether you like her or not, she was born and raised in Beverly Hills and is exactly what it's all about. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4

Camille has announced that she won’t be back and said it was because of Kyle. Kyle told Bravo she would not film with her.

So now the whole show is on Kyle. No excuses. If it is a boring shit show it will all be her fault. She got what she wanted. What she doesn’t realize is the audience is going to end up like her sisters. Not wanting to have anything to do with her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Has Kyle said anything, or is this all from Camille?

It was all Camille in her interview with People and Tweet (the tweet was deleted)

https://people.com/tv/camille-grammer-not-asked-back-rhobh-blames-kyle-richards/

What I've noticed with the other HW's on BH is that they aren't responding to any of Camille or LVP tweets. It's like someone explained them the best way to let them die is Radio Silence.

LVP and Camille need to keep it going on SM because this is the only way they can generate publicity.

There was a recent "article" allegedly from Lance Bass and how he begged LVP for years to leave RHBH. I see it as click bait - and advertising for VPR since Lance is a what we do call a "friend of" on VPR - latest lapdog?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

It doesn’t matter what LVP or Camille say or do anymore. They carried last season. The entire season was about how the others reacted to them. That doesn’t mean they can’t comment if they want too and the rest of them can prove that they are interesting people with an actual storyline.

I don’t think they are and I don’t think they can.  Bravo made a mistake not completely retooling this franchise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Camille has announced that she won’t be back and said it was because of Kyle. Kyle told Bravo she would not film with her.

So now the whole show is on Kyle. No excuses. If it is a boring shit show it will all be her fault. She got what she wanted. What she doesn’t realize is the audience is going to end up like her sisters. Not wanting to have anything to do with her.

Camille is a delusional asshole. If Kyle had the power to oust anyone, she would have pushed Camille out after season 1, Brandi after basically every season, Yolanda, and Dorit after season 8. Everyone is free to give their recommendations to producers and the producers are free to ignore them or act on them, but the decision is always the producers to make. Kyle has desperately wanted Faye to join the cast, but Faye has never been more than a "Friend."

Of course, Camille blames Kyle. It's easier for Camille to blame Kyle than take accountability for coming off like duplicitous snake devoid of empathy. Did Kyle make Camille talk shit about LVP's teeth? Did Kyle make Camille share her opinions about Brett Kavanaugh and the veracity of his accuser? Did Kyle make Camille share tone deaf comments about losing her home? Did Kyle make Camille tell her weird story about a random saying he's never marrying a white lady? Camille got her ass fired all on her own.

Camille coming for Kyle doesn't suddenly make Camille good. Camille is a fundamentally nasty condescending cow. She and her dead shark eyes, breathy bimbo whispers, and smug superiority are free to shuffle off the stage.

I'm not a big fan of Kyle, but I've always had sympathy for her when it comes to a couple of things: 

• Dealing with Kim. Kim is an addict who lies constantly. The "goddamn house" wasn't built until 1985 when Kim had more or less retired. It wasn't purchased by Big Kathy until 1996; I have looked through the property records. Big Kathy was married two more times after divorcing Kim and Kyle's dad. Kim only lived with Big Kathy during the last couple of months of Big Kathy's life. Kim was not caring for Big Kathy for years.
  • It's highly unlikely that Big Kathy plundered Kim's earnings, but left Kyle's untouched. Kyle and Mauricio lived in an apartment when they got married. If Kyle had access to childhood money, she would have used it to find a better place to live a with her husband and two kids.
  • Kyle is quite likely to be the only member of her family to send all of her children to college.

Outside of that, I don't give a fuck about Kyle. At best, she's okay. She's better than her horrible sisters, but that's about it.

• Love 10

It doesn’t matter what LVP or Camille say or do anymore. They carried last season.

Did they? LVP quit like a coward half way through the season, and yet despite what seemed like the internet screaming that it was done with the show and nobody would be watching anymore...the ratings actually held steady throughout the season. And while Camille did provide some enjoyment, it's hard to say that the steady ratings were due to her alone.

If Kyle had the power to oust anyone, she would have pushed Camille out after season 1, Brandi after basically every season, Yolanda, and Dorit after season 8. Everyone is free to give their recommendations to producers and the producers are free to ignore them or act on them, but the decision is always the producers to make. Kyle has desperately wanted Faye to join the cast, but Faye has never been more than a "Friend."

Exactly.

It was all Camille in her interview with People and Tweet (the tweet was deleted)

Ah, ok.

There was a recent "article" allegedly from Lance Bass and how he begged LVP for years to leave RHBH. I see it as click bait - and advertising for VPR since Lance is a what we do call a "friend of" on VPR - latest lapdog? 

Interesting.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 3

I think that’s so cool that Kyle is reprising her role for the next Halloween film.  It will be interesting to see how her character is used as well as the new footage with Kyle and Jamie Lee Curtis in their respective roles so many years later.  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Did they? LVP quit like a coward half way through the season, and yet despite what seemed like the internet screaming that it was done with the show and nobody would be watching anymore...the ratings actually held steady throughout the season. And while Camille did provide some enjoyment, it's hard to say that the steady ratings were due to her alone.

Exactly.

Ah, ok.

Interesting.

My favorite Camille moment was her wedding day - she wanted to make a grand entrance in a vintage expensive car - I think maybe the Americanized version of a horse and carriage. I don't think she saw what they rented for the event. I LOL'd at the bride and bridal party climbing into/out of the Clown Car

giphy.gif

Kyle can be extremely annoying and needy - but I like her on the show. I love that she let's her dogs be DOGS - she doesn't sexualize her pets like the Brothel Madame

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

The bulk of the storylines related to the reactions to LVP and puppygate as well as Camille’s events. Her engagement party, her wedding and the tragedy of the fires. The rest of the show was tedious at best. Camping? Rinna buying Cheese Puffs she would never eat in a million years? Teddi getting sloppy drunk? PK saying something stupid after another boring Erika Jayne Concert? That’s what they have to offer.

The concerts are probably over now that they can’t raid corporate funds to finance her vanity production. Teddi is terminally boring and she and Dorito will be at each other’s throats. How many more times are they going to trot out Boy George?

These new girls better bring a lot to the table for you people to enjoy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
57 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Eh, I was amused by the rest of the season as much as I was by any of Camille's stuff. If anything, things picked up once LVP and puppygate were done and gone.

Andy did something strange at the reunion - which was to bring up lawsuits that weren't discussed on film during the episodes themselves. The Dorit stuff I could understand - because Camille brought something up at that dinner.

I wonder if he was "opening" the door for the other HW's. I hope they get into the PoopGate lawsuit at SUR.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Andy did something strange at the reunion - which was to bring up lawsuits that weren't discussed on film during the episodes themselves. The Dorit stuff I could understand - because Camille brought something up at that dinner.

I wonder if he was "opening" the door for the other HW's. I hope they get into the PoopGate lawsuit at SUR.

LVP is off the show so why would that be on RH?  Vanderpump Rules would make sense.  I just think if it's true, I would like to know who threw water on her.  I'm still going with Raquel. 

The Dorit stuff was purposely left out until the reunion. The reunion proved that.  They showed footage of the pool incident that had angles we had never seen before.  Until the reunion.   And I wonder why it wasn't shown.  Cuz that was juicy.

It was organic.  It happened while they were shooting. It was crazy good.  And yet they didn't show it until the reunion. Would they have ever shown it, if Monty from McGootsville hadn't been there to catch it on their cellphone and put it on "Pay your Bill's ya cheap bitch!" social media blast. 

Why did Bravo choose to leave on the floor during the regular season?

confused suzanne somers GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

LVP is off the show so why would that be on RH?  Vanderpump Rules would make sense.  I just think if it's true, I would like to know who threw water on her.  I'm still going with Raquel. 

The Dorit stuff was purposely left out until the reunion. The reunion proved that.  They showed footage of the pool incident that had angles we had never seen before.  Until the reunion.   And I wonder why it wasn't shown.  Cuz that was juicy.

It was organic.  It happened while they were shooting. It was crazy good.  And yet they didn't show it until the reunion. Would they have ever shown it, if Monty from McGootsville hadn't been there to catch it on their cellphone and put it on "Pay your Bill's ya cheap bitch!" social media blast. 

Why did Bravo choose to leave on the floor during the regular season?

confused suzanne somers GIF

I wish they did keep the Dorit being chased around the pool scene. Camille did bring up I know a really good friend of mine - you owe millions....that they kept.

I was talking about the other lawsuits, AC brought up at the reunion that were never on the show but talked about in the news. He did it partially - cause he can be very bitchy

Just wondering how much they will allow - i.e. Kyle for drinks with Dorit - and they gossip about LVPs lawsuits on camera. I can see it happening since Ken did send out a tweet about them. I'm even wondering if Andy/Bravo will prompt them to do so because they are a bit ticked at her.

• Love 3

They would be very foolish to bring LVP into the new season. When Bethenny left the first time they didn’t spend time talking about her.  When Caroline Manzo left Jersey they kept her name out of their mouths.

These very untalented and boring women have to stand on their own two feet. Unless some creditor repossess their Jimmy Choo’s.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Why would they need to discuss lawsuits against LVP? Don’t the other losers have enough lawsuits to talk about? I thought these women are so wonderfully interesting that they don’t need LVP or Camille? 

Because even though she quit half-way through the season, she was still a part of the season, which makes her fair game.

Quitters never win, LVP! Unless they're smokers, drug addicts, or alcoholics, or people who have some other type of addiction, of course.

Of course in hindsight, it does make LVP's digs at Adrienne for skipping out on the season 3 reunion all the more delicious.

I can see it happening since Ken did send out a tweet about them.

I guess that makes it fair game, if stuff like that happens while they are filming? Granted, with no attack dog left to bark in her name next season now that Camille isn't returning, maybe LVP will really move on and leave the show behind her.

When Bethenny left the first time they didn’t spend time talking about her.

Actually, Bethenny was brought up on different occasions after her first departure. Here is one of them. I'm sure Caroline's name was brought up too, especially since her sister Dina rejoined the show for a year after Caroline left.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Because even though she quit half-way through the season, she was still a part of the season, which makes her fair game.

Quitters never win, LVP! Unless they're smokers, drug addicts, or alcoholics, or people who have some other type of addiction, of course.

Of course in hindsight, it does make LVP's digs at Adrienne for skipping out on the season 3 reunion all the more delicious.

I guess that makes it fair game, if stuff like that happens while they are filming? Granted, with no attack dog left to bark in her name next season now that Camille isn't returning, maybe LVP will really move on and leave the show behind her.

Actually, Bethenny was brought up on different occasions after her first departure. Here is one of them. I'm sure Caroline's name was brought up too, especially since her sister Dina rejoined the show for a year after Caroline left.

I think they've already started filming the new season. The Vomit/Poop SUR story just came out recently. I can see any one of them meeting for drinks to say "did you hear about SUR?" Oh whatever comes out about this lawsuit in the next few months. Maybe they'll do a Vegas trip and walk by the Cocktail place that is deader than a doorknob. They can play "Goodbye Kyle" I don't think there is anything they or Bravo can be sued on. They'd be discussing what's in the news.

Bravo got a bit pissed when LVP said she was going to move VPR to another network when she does not even own the show.

• Love 1

Bravo has accomplished their goal of driving LVP and her fans away. Sure she pissed them off by being independent and not returning to be a target of unending attacks. But they are now noseless as they have spited their faces.

If these untalented and sleazy opportunists have to go back to trashing LVP and her businesses next season it is just more proof that they have nothing.

Erika is a smart cookie. That is why she jumped   off the Titanic. She can see the iceberg ahead. These other dummies are oblivious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Bravo has accomplished their goal of driving LVP and her fans away

Which...had zero effect on the ratings for the rest of the season once she was gone. Even though all her fans promised us online they would stop watching.

Doesn't she still have another show on Bravo?

not returning to be a target of unending attacks

I never saw unending attacks. They were just calling her out as someone who leaks stories to the media. Which is old news on this show.

If these untalented and sleazy opportunists have to go back to trashing LVP and her businesses next season 

It wouldn't be trashing, it would be commenting on an something that actually happened at one of her restaurants...

They can play "Goodbye Kyle"

Kyle not selling t-shirts with "Goddbye Kyle" on it would be the biggest missed opportunity since Sheree from Atlanta not immediately selling t-shirts saying "Who gonna check me, boo?"

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Bravo has accomplished their goal of driving LVP and her fans away. Sure she pissed them off by being independent and not returning to be a target of unending attacks. But they are now noseless as they have spited their faces.

Nah - it’ll just be a lot more fun without that big narcissistic cloud!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Which...had zero effect on the ratings for the rest of the season once she was gone. Even though all her fans promised us online they would stop watching.

Doesn't she still have another show on Bravo?

I never saw unending attacks. They were just calling her out as someone who leaks stories to the media. Which is old news on this show.

It wouldn't be trashing, it would be commenting on an something that actually happened at one of her restaurants...

Kyle not selling t-shirts with "Goddbye Kyle" on it would be the biggest missed opportunity since Sheree from Atlanta not immediately selling t-shirts saying "Who gonna check me, boo?"

31 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Nah - it’ll just be a lot more fun without that big narcissistic cloud!

Right now, you've got Lance Bass and DJ Muppet Baby commenting about the toxicity of RH. Now you know they are both saying such things to generate interest for VPR - a show which they are both cast members of.

So it's all fair for the RHOBH ladies to discuss Ken/LVP/their lawsuits. I would love for Kyle to bring any of these situations up as a clap back to Ken

I really think Bravo would be okay with this as it generates talk on Social Media - especially Twitter. They love any kind of feuding on SM - they love when any Bravo show/Bravolebrity is trending.

I want to hear more about the VPD employee's lawsuit as well as the PUMP lawsuit from a customer who had a drink with glass shards.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

If these untalented and sleazy opportunists have to go back to trashing LVP and her businesses next season it is just more proof that they have nothing.

Erika is a smart cookie. That is why she jumped   off the Titanic. She can see the iceberg ahead. These other dummies are oblivious.

It's not just LVP fans that are no longer interested. For some of the viewers, this has nothing to do with LVP.  Some people have just been so put off by Kyle, Teddi, Erika, Dorit and Rinna they no longer care about this show. All the blame for the demise of this show cannot lie at the feet of LVP's departure. The rest of the cast just plain suck.

I think that Erika made her exit for different reasons, but in the end I agree with you in that she got out just in time.

If these women choose to trash SUR et al., they can expect the same attacks on the businesses that they are associated with. If they are going down that road, no one will be exempt.

If this continues, the battle will not be fought on the RH "playground", but on twitter, intstagram and other social media, as well as the tabloids. A whole new ballgame. Bravo is going to lose control.

Actually Bravo has already lost control of their players.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13