Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kyle and Portia, two peas in a Christmas pod - or two Christmas peas in a pod...

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kyle and Portia, two peas in a Christmas pod - or two Christmas peas in a pod...

Portia is 11 years old -geez Kyle

• Love 1
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

I really cannot stand Kyle, but I thought that was kinda cute. I mean, at least Portia isn't grabbing Kyle's boobs or pretending to play a ukelele.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Cute video of her and Portia doing a sing-along, I like that Kyle has such a good relationship with her kids.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Kyle's a bitch 😁. Here are a few of her best moments.

Ha! That was fun to watch. Boy, am I glad her sister is gone — talk about a dark cloud over the franchise.

After knowing what we know about Russell, Taylor getting worked up and shouting through tears, “No one is hurting anybody in this house!” made more sense.

I am glad Kyle is not a friend/acquaintance of mine, she is a LOT and would annoy the piss out of me.

• Love 5

OMG those shoes are fugly and so is that outfit and so is that body. I was disappointed with the front view photo because she didn't look bow-legged. Usually when she stomp-walks there's about 12 inches of daylight between her knees.

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I think most of the shelter-in-play/stay-at-home orders in the US allow citizens to go out for exercise as long as they maintain social distancing as much as possible. 

It's not a lockdown.  Those strict "don't leave your house at all" rules only apply to people who are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
On 4/28/2020 at 1:46 AM, Hiyo said:

I really want to see her and Sutton working out together, just to see which one of them is more clueless about dressing for her own body.

I want to see it and at the same time I don’t want to see it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 4/27/2020 at 5:21 PM, Door County Cherry said:

I think most of the shelter-in-play/stay-at-home orders in the US allow citizens to go out for exercise as long as they maintain social distancing as much as possible. 

It's not a lockdown.  Those strict "don't leave your house at all" rules only apply to people who are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick.

Walks outside are OK but we here in CA aren’t technically supposed to be socializing in person with anyone outside our household. But it’s OK for Kyle and the Kardashians 🙄

Anyhoo, I was just watching a Beverly Hills 90210 rerun, and who pops onto my screen? And ironically on an episode where there’s a lot of sister drama. 

• Love 3
On 4/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, Door County Cherry said:

I thought the point of the stay-at-home order is that since you don't know if you have it, or have been exposed, you don't go out with others.  You can go outside for a walk but not with others.  If CA is like IL she shouldn't be out with a friend.  My sister is near San Francisco, Mill Valley, and she said people were turned away from going to the beach and just sitting in their cars to watch the sunset.

Yeah like @ivygirl said, it's ok for Kyle and the Kardashians.  

• Love 9
On 4/27/2020 at 7:50 PM, heatherchandler said:

I thought CA is still under quarantine-

Kyle Richards works up a sweat in athleisure chic look as she takes a walk with a friend in LA during break from quarantine

So, she’s taking a “break” from quarantine?  Is that how it works?  Also- yikes- are those “Agency” leggings?  🤮

image.jpeg.eee5cb9da41c7382cd48083657cf7b67.jpeg

Um, I'm surprised. She does a better job covering up her body flaws than I thought. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Poor Kyle and her whiny tweets. There are these evil things called the AGENDAS. Apparently there are lots of them.

This season: Kyle vs The Agendas. (Dorit, Rinna, Garcelle, Erica and Denise)

Her tagline should be: "In Beverly Hills, my truth always rises to top the Agendas. Those Fucking Asshole Agendas. Hashtag #TheAgency."

Her recent tweets:

"I see what is happening here. It’s going to be a rough ride for me apparently. Lots of agendas."

"I am a very sensitive & emotional person. When my feelings get hurt in this group I try not to show vulnerability & end up stinging back & then almost always end in tears."

"Everyone coming for me like the first party out of quarantine."

"I have suffered from anxiety since I was a child. At times it has been crippling. My husband almost called 911 for a panic attack I had last year."

"It felt like everyone was against me and I was too tired and emotional to deal with any of this."

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8

I am LIVING for Vyle getting 'the bad edit' this season! It's been a longass time coming. It feels so overt, as if the editing team is saying, "yeah bitch, we liked LVP and we loathe your fake-ass ass. So you wanna be the queen bee bitch? Here's the queen bee edit bitch, choke on it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

Given there is such a nice, clear focus on the vile behavior of Kyle this season, I would hereby like to request changing the name of this thread to Kyle Richards: Shit-Stirring Bitch (and she's short too)!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 7/1/2020 at 7:25 PM, gingerella said:

Given there is such a nice, clear focus on the vile behavior of Kyle this season, I would hereby like to request changing the name of this thread to Kyle Richards: Shit-Stirring Bitch (and she's short too)!

I propose that they change it to “Goodbye Kyle”

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 7/4/2020 at 1:25 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Kyle has always been vyle..going back to season 1.  I think she's the dark cloud hanging over the show.  With Kim and LVP gone..the dark cloud remains. 

I've been saying this since the beginning, too.  I'm so glad I'm not alone.

I'm not a fan of LVP but she nailed it a few seasons ago when she was talking to Kyle and said something Kyle only talking about herself and her problems and that she doesn't care much for how others are doing.  Something like that.

I was surprised Lisa said it out loud, but she was growing frustrated by Kyle for sure.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 15
(edited)

I applaud Mauricio for giving Kendra Wilkerson Baskett an opportunity.  I bet she needs one. Of course, with most of these positions, you pay the company for the right to use their name and listing services. And, a percentage of what you bring in, but, still.  It's a good first job.  If you recall, Kendra was one of Heff's girlfriends during the tv show Girls Next Door.  She later got her own short lived reality show.  I had wondered what happened to her.  She really ran out of tv shows and I wondered how she was supporting herself.  She sort of burned too many bridges.   She always played a dumb blonde character, but, man, she's not dumb. The national Real Estate Exam is no joke. You have to pass the national and then your state exam to get licensed.  It is TOUGH.  I'm very impressed with Kendra.   I wonder if she's trying to get back into range for another reality show.....hmmm....

https://people.com/home/kendra-wilkinson-hired-by-the-agency-founded-by-rhobhs-kyle-richards-husband-mauricio-umansky/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 7/8/2020 at 12:23 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I applaud Mauricio for giving Kendra Wilkerson Baskett an opportunity.  I bet she needs one. Of course, with most of these positions, you pay the company for the right to use their name and listing services. And, a percentage of what you bring in, but, still.  It's a good first job.  If you recall, Kendra was one of Heff's girlfriends during the tv show Girls Next Door.  She later got her own short lived reality show.  I had wondered what happened to her.  She really ran out of tv shows and I wondered how she was supporting herself.  She sort of burned too many bridges.   She always played a dumb blonde character, but, man, she's not dumb. The national Real Estate Exam is no joke. You have to pass the national and then your state exam to get licensed.  It is TOUGH.  I'm very impressed with Kendra.   I wonder if she's trying to get back into range for another reality show.....hmmm....

https://people.com/home/kendra-wilkinson-hired-by-the-agency-founded-by-rhobhs-kyle-richards-husband-mauricio-umansky/

I bet he likes having someone with a little fame working for The Agency. I'm more curious how Kyle feels about this since everyone thinks she's so jealous. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Kendra likely has little contact with Mauricio, but, I could still see Kyle being curious. Imo, a woman who is that secure about herself wouldn’t spend that much time doing splits in public. Lol I do suspect that some kind of guest appearance by Kendra is in the works, depending on covid resolution. She knows her way around a realty TV set and how to create drama. It might come in handy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

No amount of surgery, Botox, fillers, lipo, etc. can change the fact that Vyle is still the homely, brunette younger sister of 2 blonde beauties, and the daughter of a narcissist, on the inside. Jealous, spiteful, willing to screw over anyone (including family) to get what she wants, always claiming to be such a giver while others take advantage of her, deflecting with fake tears/hurt feelings, actually believes she is the victim and a righteous person who deserves/is owed whatever she wants, no empathy for others, hero worships BK & paints an unrealistic picture of the perfect, selfless mother she wishes she had.

Reminds me so much of my ex, who was the youngest child of narcissist father and diagnosed as a covert narcissist. He told anyone that would listen what a "good man" his (deceased) father was. When I asked him what his definition of a good man was he said his father had a good job and paid the bills. I guess that negated the fact that he beat his wife and children, and was such a drunken terror that most of the kids ran away at 14-15 years old (and he was happy to have them gone). 

I have no doubt that Vyle pushes Mo hard to get more, make more, be more, etc. Her whole life is about outdoing her sisters. She wants more money than Kathy, more people in her comic con line than Kim, and to be the fairest of them all. Money, fame and beauty make you Big Kathy's favorite. Oh, and promising to take care of Kim (a burden that Vyle has ensured we know about 100 times over). Being married to Vyle for so long certainly excuses Mo's need for weed, but dirty business dealings lead to down and out in beverly hills.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

Vyle is the only remaining OG on the show and her sister Dim appears from time to time as well. They have a history of treating others as viciously as they treat each other. Some viewers have found scorecards and/or the re-watching of old episodes to be helpful when tracking their loyalties and alliances, which often change without any apparent insight. Motives, however, are easily discerned.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 9/20/2020 at 4:20 PM, J80134 said:

No amount of surgery, Botox, fillers, lipo, etc. can change the fact that Vyle is still the homely, brunette younger sister of 2 blonde beauties, and the daughter of a narcissist, on the inside. Jealous, spiteful, willing to screw over anyone (including family) to get what she wants, always claiming to be such a giver while others take advantage of her, deflecting with fake tears/hurt feelings, actually believes she is the victim and a righteous person who deserves/is owed whatever she wants, no empathy for others, hero worships BK & paints an unrealistic picture of the perfect, selfless mother she wishes she had.

Reminds me so much of my ex, who was the youngest child of narcissist father and diagnosed as a covert narcissist. He told anyone that would listen what a "good man" his (deceased) father was. When I asked him what his definition of a good man was he said his father had a good job and paid the bills. I guess that negated the fact that he beat his wife and children, and was such a drunken terror that most of the kids ran away at 14-15 years old (and he was happy to have them gone). 

I have no doubt that Vyle pushes Mo hard to get more, make more, be more, etc. Her whole life is about outdoing her sisters. She wants more money than Kathy, more people in her comic con line than Kim, and to be the fairest of them all. Money, fame and beauty make you Big Kathy's favorite. Oh, and promising to take care of Kim (a burden that Vyle has ensured we know about 100 times over). Being married to Vyle for so long certainly excuses Mo's need for weed, but dirty business dealings lead to down and out in beverly hills.

Agree with this except I think Kyle is the prettiest of the three daughters. I don't like her though. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree with this except I think Kyle is the prettiest of the three daughters. I don't like her though. 

I think Kim & Kathy are both naturally prettier, but Kyle is the most attractive now. She's a prime example of subtle good work. 

• Love 2

As much as I don’t want to see another narcissist on this show - Kathy might look like good drama to Bravo. Unless I’m totally wrong, she’s the sister most like Big Kathy - and that could create a whole new shitstorm.

• Love 3
On 9/24/2020 at 6:17 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Agree she is the prettiest now! When they were kids and young adults, not so much.

• Love 3

Kyle’s ring?

https://pagesix.com/2020/09/25/tiktok-user-says-woman-wearing-kyle-richards-stolen-ring-is-her-grandma/

“The plot thickens in the case of Kyle Richards’ stolen ring.

A TikTok star has come forward, claiming that the hands in a photo posted to Diane Keaton’s Instagram page, which allegedly show Richards’ stolen ring, actually belong to her grandmother.

“Hey Kyle Richards, I see this post on Diane Keaton’s story about your mother’s stolen rings,” a TikTok user named @daddiebrown recently said in a video. “I just want to clear things up. This ring right there, that’s my grandma’s ring.”

She continued, “She has been working in a pharmacy for over 50 years, has had those rings for decades, here are a couple pictures to prove it.”“

kyle-richards-ring.jpg?quality=90&strip=

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Was it this thread where Paris Hilton's documentary was discussed?  I just watched it.  In the end, I cried more than Kathy Hilton (who shed not a tear).  Obviously this is Paris' point of view but wow. I thought it was worth seeing.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, albarino said:

Was it this thread where Paris Hilton's documentary was discussed?  I just watched it.  In the end, I cried more than Kathy Hilton (who shed not a tear).  Obviously this is Paris' point of view but wow. I thought it was worth seeing.

I would like to see it. Where did you find it? 

• Love 1

Apparently Kyle and Producer Chris Cullen go back a loooong way.

This is the guy that keeps calling out Denise, but no one else.

Why did he not run after Kyle everytime she ran away from the cameras and insist that she go back and face the other women? He was also the producer present when Kyle had the cameras wait for Kim when she went into the limo.

Who's the real manipulator/sniper from the side? Hint: Not LVP.

cullen kyle.jpg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

This is the guy that keeps calling out Denise, but no one else.

Why did he not run after Kyle everytime she ran away from the cameras and insist that she go back and face the other women? He was also the producer present when Kyle had the cameras wait for Kim when she went into the limo.

Who's the real manipulator/sniper from the side? Hint: Not LVP.

cullen kyle.jpg

THIS. This is the producer that Denise wanted to talk to at one of the dinners when she said, “Bravo, Bravo, Bravo. I’m not talking about this, I want to talk to Chris Cullen now” and then a producer flying monkey swooped in and got her back to the table. Kyle is complicit in taking anyone down if it is not her. Then Kyle complains how people are just so jelly of her having the best life. Pffft. Yes. Keep spinning that Kyle. Doesn’t make it true. See Paris Hilton documentary on making a career of pretending to be happy and living the ideal life. She learned from the best. Big Kathy was an amazing mom y’all. Paris admitting she plays the part of happy princess because her family demanded that only. It’s all they know. Act like you have it all so people will want to be you and look at you. Be an Influencer. Tell people what to like and what is cool. They are sheep and will follow you if you make them feel happy. Does it look like Kyle was happy at the beginning of this season running around yelling at everyone for living their own life with her pink neon sign that everyone wants to be her?  Yikes. Talk about controlling the narrative. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Luckylondon said:

Have Lunch with Kyle Richards of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & Executive Producer Christopher Cullen in LA

Your bid supported: The Pablove Foundation        Donated by: Christopher Cullen

Bid now for you and a guest to enjoy lunch with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards, and Executive Producer Christopher Cullen in Los Angeles.        Experience expires on Mar 21, 2019

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/have-lunch-with-kyle-richards-of-real-housewives-of-1480701

image.png.ac753ea845b616bb7e25f8d9e8050726.pngChristopher Cullen  Executive Producer and Showrunner

https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-cullen-06379a5/

Looks like Mauricio.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

producers are often seen now

Guess the behind the scenes shit stirring, err "producing" isn't enough for the Bravo producers. Shit Stirring morphs into Screen Time morphs into Starring Role.

Real Producers of Bravo. 

These old articles have new meaning in 2020.

https://tasteofreality.com/8-tricks-producers-use-drama-housewives/

https://www.thetalko.com/17-secrets-bravo-producers-keep-off-camera/

. . . some things don't get better with age

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Guess the behind the scenes shit stirring, err "producing" isn't enough for the Bravo producers. Shit Stirring morphs into Screen Time morphs into Starring Role.

Real Producers of Bravo. 

These old articles have new meaning in 2020.

https://tasteofreality.com/8-tricks-producers-use-drama-housewives/

https://www.thetalko.com/17-secrets-bravo-producers-keep-off-camera/

. . . some things don't get better with age

First off, I love your profile name..."itsadryheat" makes me smile 🙂

Second, thanks for sharing these articles!  Interesting but not surprising, I guess.

Finally, I just listened to Brandi Glanville's podcast with Andy Cohen.  Brandi was a surprisingly good host.  She asked interesting questions - and not just about BH - and kept the conversation going really well.  She also came off as down-to-earth, open and honest. I actually really enjoyed the whole thing. 

Anyway, she asked Andy about Tamra's and Vicki's departures and she said something like Vicki was very close to her producers. I recall reading something along those lines years ago as well. She even cooked for them. And, Shannon said that prior to filming her first season, Tamra's advice to her was to be nice to producers.

After reading the articles about, I get it. It's in both parties (cast and producers) best interest to work well together. If/when that relationship goes south, content would dry up pretty fast.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I love your profile name..."itsadryheat" makes me smile 🙂

Thanks, Jextella, been in the desert a very long time and this 2020 summer has been the most grueling “dry heat” I’ve experienced. Many, many mature trees, and large saguaro cactus bit the dust. Not seen that before. Two large trees in my backyard cried done and 5 saguaros fell over on my street alone. Amongst the lockdown, mask wearing, unemployment and fear, 2020 Phoenix summer gave us:

•Summer 2020 is also officially the hottest summer on record for Phoenix.

•August 2020 was the hottest month ever in Phoenix, breaking record set in July

•Phoenix has also experienced a record number of days at 110 degrees or higher this year. That count stands at 50 days, which completely shatters the previous record of 33 days set back in 2011

13 of those days reached temperatures of 115 degrees or higher, which is nearly double the previous record of seven days back in 1974.

•non existing monsoons for some relief

•It’s not just the days that have been hotter this year -- overnight lows have also set records. There have been 28 days with lows in the 90s this year, shattering the previous record of 15 days back in 2013.

Regarding this producer invasion, I liked it better when I didn’t know it was so inbred. Telling fake housewife #1 to meet fake housewife#2 @2:00 and then tell fake housewife #2 to meet @3:00 so they can be perturbed with each other and argue about it, seems contrived and petty. When that happens in my life, we call each other. I really have a problem with these producer driven gang bangs, now two years in succession. Then they dredge up sloppy seconds Brandi. Then there’s producer popping in the screen time. Guess these producers have peter principled out. . . or maybe I have.

Since they - talent/producer - are so chummy with each other, the least they could have done for all of us suffering bravo fans during the mess that is 2020 is give us entertaining content from these broads with their fake lives. But, No, they think ganging up on Denise and throwing Brandi around combined with that vile abusive, frothing at the mouth Dorinda is entertaining. Nope not entertaining, like the riots are not entertaining. 

Watching used to be a respite from life's crap. This year just added to it.

• Love 8