Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

Oh, I thought LIsa R looked awesome in that photo.  For a second, I thought it was Chloe Kardashian! lol  But, I really prefer any hairstyle on LIsa R, other than her oldie classic.  I'm so over that thing.   I prefer Kyle with a shorter do too.  Long is fine, but, hers down to the waist just didn't do much for her, imo. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7

That is one of the best looks I've seen on Kyle, though I think the cape sleeve would be better if it was closer to her arm length.  Love Rinna's hair.  But, then I look at Kyle's hair and I'm trying to figure out what is up with the hairline.  It just kind of looks off to me, like it's been moved or something.  I know Kim Kardashian has had laser hair removal done so that her hairline is a straight line, so maybe it's something like that?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, smores said:

That is one of the best looks I've seen on Kyle, though I think the cape sleeve would be better if it was closer to her arm length.  Love Rinna's hair.  But, then I look at Kyle's hair and I'm trying to figure out what is up with the hairline.  It just kind of looks off to me, like it's been moved or something.  I know Kim Kardashian has had laser hair removal done so that her hairline is a straight line, so maybe it's something like that?

I know a few here like Rinna's look, I am in dissent.  You could be right about Kyle's airline.  Looks a little too perfect doesn't it?  The lengths women go to in search of perfection continually makes me sad for our society.  Our daughters and granddaughters will have no concept of being one's self, and that it is good enough.

I blame Kris Jenner.

• Love 10
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:54 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I know a few here like Rinna's look, I am in dissent.  You could be right about Kyle's airline.  Looks a little too perfect doesn't it?  The lengths women go to in search of perfection continually makes me sad for our society.  Our daughters and granddaughters will have no concept of being one's self, and that it is good enough.

I blame Kris Jenner.

No joke. I worry about the future. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 12/26/2018 at 12:03 AM, smores said:

I think Kathy has the best, most natural work out of the 3 of them.  She clearly has a different nose than she started with (I know Kyle does too, I'm assuming Kim has a different one, too?), and I'm sure Kathy does some fillers and botox, but she doesn't look as plastic and fake as Kyle does.  Kim looks like she wandered off of the set of Clueless where she was trying to restart her failing career back in the 90s and she just wandered back in through some David Lynch wormhole.  

I have read that there are two different plastic surgery “styles” for the East and West Coasts. The East coast style is to make one look refreshed and natural. The West Coast style is to make one look like they have had plastic surgery done, like an ostentatious display of wealth “look how much money I have, I can afford to adjust nature.”

All the Real Housewives East/West coast franchises seem to follow this, so there may be some truth to it.

It’s interesting to see those styles played out on sisters within the same family.

Edited by NYCFree
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, NYCFree said:

I have read that there are two different plastic surgery “styles” for the East and West Coasts. The East coast style is to make one look refreshed and natural. The West Coast style is to make one look like they have had plastic surgery done, like an ostentatious display of wealth “look how much money I have, I can afford to adjust nature.”

All the Real Housewives East/West coast franchises seem to follow this, so there may be some truth to it.

It’s interesting to see those styles played out on sisters within the same family.

As a NYer, I tend to agree. I've had my nose done (sinus surgery and while they were in there, I figured why not. I had hated my nose for awhile) and it was VERY important to me that I didn't have a ski-jump, plastic surgery looking type nose. I wanted something that fit my face and looked plausible. 

Same with the Botox. I know many women who get it sparingly. It seems much different than what is going on out west. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Vyle Richards disgusts me, always has, always will. She is just as heinous as her drunky mcdrunkster liar of a sister, and her bitch of a sister who spawned a vacuous waste of space like Paris. These three sisters are befouled, maybe it's their mother's bad scheming mentality, who knows. It's like they were bred to be scheming, lying, grifting, bitches whose only joy in life is making fun of those with less than they have, and prancing around showing off their material possessions. They are all a waste of space on this planet, but somehow Vyle thinks she's the bestest sister. Well listen up Vyle, you suck ass. Period, end of story.

• Love 8
(edited)

On twitter, somebody posted a gif of Brandi slapping LVP repeatedly, and Kyle slapped an XO on it - klassy Kyle at work (she's getting flack for it on social media -  I just LOVE that they're all being held accuntable!)  

Kat‏ @KitatPawz 5h5 hours ago

Hypocrite much? You just tweeted an XO to a GIF of Brandi slapping Lisa Vanderpump. ***THINK*** about that for a sec. #GoodbyeKyle #RHOBH

Replying to @Brightly50

Speaking enjoying fans harassing co-stars.. there’s this. Kyle fan posts gif of BG repeatedly slapping LVP and Kyle responds with XO . No enjoyment or encouragement there right?

~@thesupremediva1 -- maybe she really did steal kim's goddamn house ; )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 14
  • Love 10
On 3/10/2019 at 9:55 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Why do Kyle's tagline begin with "In Beverly Hills ... " every year? 

Originally, maybe to remind viewers which show they’re watching since most of the others don’t live in Beverly Hills - but now only Rinna lives there I think.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Point well taken. I was kinda hoping it was because she either had to remind people that she lives/d in BH or was too unimaginative to think up anything new!

Looking into it, Kyle’s old house was in Bel Air (new one in Encino) - maybe the first house was in Beverly Hills, or maybe it just refers to their social circle.

• Love 3

Mauricio Umansky is being sued for a second time in regard to the 2016 sale of a $32 million mansion in Malibu, California.

“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards‘ husband, Mauricio Umansky, is facing more trouble over the sale of a $32 million Malibu mansion, with one of his former clients now slapping him with a federal lawsuit accusing him of fraud.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Umansky and his real estate company, The Agency, are being sued by Sweetwater Malibu LLC, the company that owned the home at the center of the lawsuit.

The mansion had been seized by the United States government from Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, who allegedly used funds stolen from his home country Equatorial Guinea (Mangue is the son of the president).

Umansky sold the home to a man named Mauricio Oberfeld for $32.5 million. The sale was approved by the United States Government. However, the seller accuses Umansky of failing to inform him that prior to the sale, Umansky received much higher side-offers. Umansky also allegedly never disclosed he had partnered with the buyer to purchase the property.

Umansky sold the home for $69.9 million a year later, at a profit of $37 million.

In the newly filed lawsuit, Sweetwater Malibu says, “This case involves brazen breaches of fiduciary duties by a high-end real estate broker and his firm the Agency, who were hired to sell a multi-million-dollar Malibu estate owned by Sweetwater.”

The docs say every real estate broker owes certain duties to their clients but accuses Umansky and The Agency of having “violated virtually every one of these duties, by engaging in blatant acts of self-dealing, earning secret profits, and both failing to disclose and outright misrepresenting material facts.”

The suit is seeking unspecified damages along with punitive damages.

Back in October, Umansky and The Agency — and his insurance company, Western World Insurance — dismissed a separate lawsuit over the $32 million home sale.

Umansky was sued by his insurance company, Western World, who wanted the court to order they didn’t have to pay for his legal bills relating to a dispute between Umansky and the seller of the Malibu home (aka Sweetwater Malibu), claiming he had breached their contract.

Kyle Richards’ husband then counter-sued the insurance company and accused them of taking the side of the seller in the dispute over the sale. He denied all allegations of wrongdoing or that he breached their deal. He demanded Western World’s lawsuit against him not move forward until the outcome of the issue with the seller.

Umansky denied all allegations of wrongdoing and said the entire transaction was subject to terms of a settlement agreement between the seller and the United States Government.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Looks like Kyle Richards’ tagline, “In Beverly Hills, the truth always has a way of rising to the top,” has a new meaning for her husband, Mauricio Umansky.

Umansky and his luxury real estate company, The Agency, are being sued for fraud by Sweetwater Malibu LLC, per federal court documents obtained by Page Six on Thursday.

The LLC owned a mansion that Umansky sold.

According to the documents, the government seized the Malibu-based estate from Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, who struck a deal with the Department of Justice in 2014 to have the sale benefit the people of Equatorial Guinea.

Umansky and The Agency were hired in 2015 to sell the property.

But Sweetwater Malibu alleges that Umansky deceived them into selling the mansion to manipulate his full 6 percent commission when a man named Mauricio Oberfeld bought it for $32.5 million.

“Defendants violated virtually every one of these duties, by engaging in blatant acts of self-dealing, earning secret profits, and both failing to disclose and outright misrepresenting material facts,” the documents alleged. “Among other things, they advised Sweetwater to accept an offer from another client and partner Mauricio Oberfeld, without disclosing that they knew that a far higher price could have been obtained, Oberfeld would need to obtain financing or investors in order to close the purchase, despite purporting to offer an ‘all cash’ deal without the need for financing. Defendants were secretly working for Oberfeld to find him buyers and investors to complete the purchase, and Defendants had been offered secret compensation from buyers they recommended, and favored offers from their other existing clients.”

They then claimed that “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” husband teamed up with Oberfeld to flip and resell the property for $69.9 million a year later.

Now Sweetwater Malibu wants a court to rule in their favor for damages.

The Blast previously reported that Umansky, The Agency and his insurance company were also sued over the same property in October, but that case was dismissed.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

Is it just coincidence that every time Kyle actively gets involved with a group of women on the show to claim LVP is manipulating people to do and say things, it also happens that her husband is embroiled in some personal scandal (ex. affair, business practices)? Could it simply be a matter of survival that if Kyle totally commits with the others, it will distract from the possibility of her own personal issues being a topic of discussion on the show?

• Useful 7
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I have always believed Kim when she accused Kyle of stealing her house.  I Kyle and Mauricio had Kim sign some papers that she did not fully understand and gained ownership of Kim's share of the Richard's family home.  

Kim may have had some serious substance abuse issues, but she was not stupid. She could see through users (Taylor). I agree, I don't know all the details, but don't doubt for a minute that Kyle and Mo pulled a fast one on her while she was in a bad place financially and mentally.

In one of the episodes a few seasons back (I just happened to catch the rerun last week), when Kyle was showing off the new Desert Palms house, Kim made reference to The God Damned House and it sounded like she was financially strapped and Mo and Kyle bought out her share of the house. But it sounded like she intended to buy back her share (eventually, when she had more stability-not that it ever happened, but,...)and they blocked her or didn't offer her the opportunity, even when they put the house on the market. I don't think Kim ever wanted to give up her interest in the house, but Kyle and Mo (being the ho's that they are, imo) saw an opportunity and ran with it.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Kim may have had some serious substance abuse issues, but she was not stupid. She could see through users (Taylor). I agree, I don't know all the details, but don't doubt for a minute that Kyle and Mo pulled a fast one on her while she was in a bad place financially and mentally.

In one of the episodes a few seasons back (I just happened to catch the rerun last week), when Kyle was showing off the new Desert Palms house, Kim made reference to The God Damned House and it sounded like she was financially strapped and Mo and Kyle bought out her share of the house. But it sounded like she intended to buy back her share (eventually, when she had more stability-not that it ever happened, but,...)and they blocked her or didn't offer her the opportunity, even when they put the house on the market. I don't think Kim ever wanted to give up her interest in the house, but Kyle and Mo (being the ho's that they are, imo) saw an opportunity and ran with it.

Haven't we heard/read that Kyle & Mauricio have been underwriting Kim's life for several years?  If she is as indebted to them as it would seem, then I don't have sympathy for her not still owning 1/3 of a house.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I do think that Kyle and Mauricio were paying Kim's bills for a while and funding her housing, so I only kind of sympathize with Kim on the house-stealing.  That said, I do also fully believe that they probably DID use an opening to take the house from her, if that makes sense.  She needed the money, so they bought her out, and probably told her that she could buy her share back whenever she was able, etc, etc.  And Kim likely thought that if they bought the share for (I'm making up numbers because I have no clue about the real estate), $75k, then she'd just have to come up with $75k to buy it back.  Then later on, they wanted to sell the house and it was worth say $3M, and they told her she either needed to buy the whole house or they were selling it because they didn't want it at all.  They're both slimy in that regard, if they can grab something for themselves, they will.  Sell your childhood stories? Sure! Oh, why are my sisters upset with me? It's MY childhood, I can talk about it! How dare they be mad at me for it? Nevermind that it's also theirs! 

It will be interesting to see how this new lawsuit goes for Mauricio.  The last one was him being sued by his insurance company, who refused to pay his legal bills, because THEY felt he was wrong.  That doesn't bode well for him winning against the seller.  And, it also means they're likely not going to pay for his defense in this one. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, smores said:

I do think that Kyle and Mauricio were paying Kim's bills for a while and funding her housing, so I only kind of sympathize with Kim on the house-stealing.  That said, I do also fully believe that they probably DID use an opening to take the house from her, if that makes sense.  She needed the money, so they bought her out, and probably told her that she could buy her share back whenever she was able, etc, etc.  And Kim likely thought that if they bought the share for (I'm making up numbers because I have no clue about the real estate), $75k, then she'd just have to come up with $75k to buy it back.  Then later on, they wanted to sell the house and it was worth say $3M, and they told her she either needed to buy the whole house or they were selling it because they didn't want it at all.  They're both slimy in that regard, if they can grab something for themselves, they will.  Sell your childhood stories? Sure! Oh, why are my sisters upset with me? It's MY childhood, I can talk about it! How dare they be mad at me for it? Nevermind that it's also theirs! 

It will be interesting to see how this new lawsuit goes for Mauricio.  The last one was him being sued by his insurance company, who refused to pay his legal bills, because THEY felt he was wrong.  That doesn't bode well for him winning against the seller.  And, it also means they're likely not going to pay for his defense in this one. 

Yeah, I'll rarely defend Kyle as I find her to be self-centered and unlikeable (go figure), but Kim has been a hot mess for all or most of her adult life, and if that translates to being on the losing end of a real estate transaction, then I chalk that up to s*it happens.  Kim, imo, is no less self absorbed than is anyone else in that entire family, and if the tables had been turned, I suspect she would have acted the same.

• Love 13

As I understand it Mauricio is being sued because he was part of buying a house for a lower value and then flipping it for a huge profit which defrauded the original sellers of the money they should have got if the house was sold for its true value. Basically Mauricio breached his fiduciary duty and stole that house.

How many houses have Kyle and Mauricio stolen?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

As I understand it Mauricio is being sued because he was part of buying a house for a lower value and then flipping it for a huge profit which defrauded the original sellers of the money they should have got if the house was sold for its true value. Basically Mauricio breached his fiduciary duty and stole that house.

How many houses have Kyle and Mauricio stolen?

It's complicated, the house had been seized by the US government and the profits from the sale were to benefit the people of Equatorial Guinea.  Mauricio and his company were hired to sell the house in 2015.  He sold it to someone also named Mauricio for $32.5 million, who he/his company also represented, which means they got the entire 6% commission.  On top of that, Mauricio U turned out to be an investor with the other Mauricio in the purchase of the property, which means he negotiated the sale of it to himself.  A year later, the property was sold for $69.9 million.  

Now, in addition to the info above, the people suing are saying that there were other, higher offers that Mauricio U withheld, in order to let the other Mauricio get the property.  (You are required to present ALL offers)  They are also saying that Mauricio U pressured them to waive a required $1M deposit, which let him tie up the property without any consideration, and they pressured him to extend the escrow repeatedly, while he searched for financing and investors, along with getting a repair credit of $1M, while telling them that the market was softening so no other buyer could be found.  And, supposedly Mauricio U had told the buyers that the buyer Mauricio was an "all cash offer" which clearly wasn't the case if they had to wait for financing.  

Last year the sellers sued the Agency's insurance company for $8M (I think that was the amount of a higher offer that wasn't presented), and the insurance company, Western World, refused to pay out and sued Mauricio instead.  Mauricio filed a counterclaim.  That was settled out of court, but now the seller is coming after Mauricio and the Agency directly.  

None of this looks good at all for him.

• Useful 7
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, smores said:

It's complicated, the house had been seized by the US government and the profits from the sale were to benefit the people of Equatorial Guinea.  Mauricio and his company were hired to sell the house in 2015.  He sold it to someone also named Mauricio for $32.5 million, who he/his company also represented, which means they got the entire 6% commission.  On top of that, Mauricio U turned out to be an investor with the other Mauricio in the purchase of the property, which means he negotiated the sale of it to himself.  A year later, the property was sold for $69.9 million.  

Now, in addition to the info above, the people suing are saying that there were other, higher offers that Mauricio U withheld, in order to let the other Mauricio get the property.  (You are required to present ALL offers)  They are also saying that Mauricio U pressured them to waive a required $1M deposit, which let him tie up the property without any consideration, and they pressured him to extend the escrow repeatedly, while he searched for financing and investors, along with getting a repair credit of $1M, while telling them that the market was softening so no other buyer could be found.  And, supposedly Mauricio U had told the buyers that the buyer Mauricio was an "all cash offer" which clearly wasn't the case if they had to wait for financing.  

Last year the sellers sued the Agency's insurance company for $8M (I think that was the amount of a higher offer that wasn't presented), and the insurance company, Western World, refused to pay out and sued Mauricio instead.  Mauricio filed a counterclaim.  That was settled out of court, but now the seller is coming after Mauricio and the Agency directly.  

None of this looks good at all for him.

Yikes.  It doesn't sound good.  So is the actual seller the US government or the individual who had the property seized?

The Umanskys could find their new found wealth disappear before their eyes.  If Mauricio has investors, not good. 

Somewhere in Beverly Hills Rick and Kathy Hilton are watching this closely.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Aunt Kiki said:

Yikes.  It doesn't sound good.  So is the actual seller the US government or the individual who had the property seized?

The Umanskys could find their new found wealth disappear before their eyes.  If Mauricio has investors, not good. 

Somewhere in Beverly Hills Rick and Kathy Hilton are watching this closely.

They are being sued by Sweetwater Malibu LLC.  The property was owned by Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, who is the Vice President of Equatorial Guinea, he owned the property through the LLC.  In 2011, the US government accused him of using stolen funds from Equatorial Guinea to purchase the funds, so Obiang and the DOJ agreed in 2014 that the house would be sold and any proceeds from the sale would be distributed to Equatorial Guinea and the US.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, smores said:

They are being sued by Sweetwater Malibu LLC.  The property was owned by Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, who is the Vice President of Equatorial Guinea, he owned the property through the LLC.  In 2011, the US government accused him of using stolen funds from Equatorial Guinea to purchase the funds, so Obiang and the DOJ agreed in 2014 that the house would be sold and any proceeds from the sale would be distributed to Equatorial Guinea and the US.  

Thank you!

• Love 2

If the US government is a party to the sale, could Mauricio face federal charges somewhere down the line?  His shady dealings cheated the governments of Equatorial Guinea and the United States out of tens of millions of dollars.

2 hours ago, Aunt Kiki said:

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

If the US government is a party to the sale, could Mauricio face federal charges somewhere down the line?  His shady dealings cheated the governments of Equatorial Guinea and the United States out of tens of millions of dollars.

I think so.  Part of his defense in the previous lawsuit and his response to this one is that the DOJ was involved in approving the sale.  So if it is proven that he defrauded the seller, then yes, I imagine he's going to be liable to the government for his actions.  Interestingly, his partner also pulled his broker license as being the broker of record 3 weeks before the lawsuit hit, though they claim it has nothing to do with the lawsuit (the original one).

There are a lot of issues with the "dual agency" situations, and that's just when you have people representing both the buyer and seller from within the same company.  This particular deal is way, way worse because it has the same company representing both the buyer and the seller, but the actual selling agent was also one of the purchasers of the property.  The fact that Mauricio U was a purchaser of the property was apparently not disclosed until just prior to the property being listed for $70M, which is even more sketchy, why hide it for so long? It's not even like he helped facilitate the sale and then after it was done, he openly bought into the deal as an investor to help fund renovations or anything like that.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

I hope viewers submit AND Andy asks questions about all these lawsuits against the other housewives at the reunion. I'm not hopeful that he'll bring them up, but with the current divide I don't doubt that there will have been questions submitted.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

Also, the house was filmed for the Great Gatsby themed party at the end of Season 7.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6810101/Kyle-Richards-husband-Mauricio-Umansky-sued-fraud-32m-Malibu-mansion-deal.html

I wondered during that episode why a real estate broker would have a party in a client's house.  Little did we know that Mauricio technically owned a share.

Yeah I thought it was totally bizarre and possibly a conflict of interest to have a party at a clients house. I thought it was weird that Mauricio would ask that kind of favor. Turns out he didn’t have to. Wonder if that partially promopted the lawsuit. Kyle and Mo aren’t exactly stealth.

• Love 6

Farrah is a lovely and interesting combination of her mom and dad - and it’s really nice how tight she is wth Mauricio too. Kyle has done a good job with her daughters.

• Love 2

Wow, Kyle's starting to lose it.  She went after a teacher's job for calling her "vile Kyle" on Twitter.

Attaching image as well, because she's already deleted the tweet and her clean-up crew is already trying to scrub all evidence off Twitter.  Fans started digging into this woman's background and calling her employer.  All for this comment:

D2tqVXHUgAAOsqs.jpg

Edited by snarts
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I see no problem with the housewives defending themselves if they get attacked on social media. However, I wouldn’t want a teacher losing a job over a tweet like that. 

I don't have a problem with anyone defending themselves. Unfortunately, that's not what Kyle did.

Kyle signed is on TV, living her life in the public eye.  This woman expressed an opinion of her behavior and Kyle went after her livelihood for it. That's not cool.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

^ I absolutely wouldn't want this woman's livelihood at stake over her tweet. There are way too many people on social media who need to cool it. What she said wasn't nice, but it wasn't anything threatening or super nasty, which unfortunately does happen to some of the cast members. 

• Love 3
On 3/29/2019 at 12:18 PM, snarts said:

Wow, Kyle's starting to lose it.  She went after a teacher's job for calling her "vile Kyle" on Twitter.

Attaching image as well, because she's already deleted the tweet and her clean-up crew is already trying to scrub all evidence off Twitter.  Fans started digging into this woman's background and calling her employer.  All for this comment:

D2tqVXHUgAAOsqs.jpg

I have no problem with Kyle's response.  Sorry Theresa.  You make the remark to someone (in this case, Kyle Richards) and that someone has every right to reply.  There are consequences to actions.  What you say on social media is saying something publicly.

• Love 2