Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Yikes! 

F5988FE0-E104-4253-B301-A0C39A7B46C3.jpeg

Even though I don't know the girl from a can of paint, I can't say that I'm surprised. Forgive me, but she kind of seems like she'd do something like that. She just seemed a bit..off..and desperate.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, VintageJ said:

All of this for someone she was dating for only 3 weeks?  Whew!  The DCC sure dodged a bullet.

The DCC doesn't need any more bad publicity and neither does the Miami Dolphins. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

Even though I don't know the girl from a can of paint, I can't say that I'm surprised. Forgive me, but she kind of seems like she'd do something like that. She just seemed a bit..off..and desperate.

Well she did come back even after being told that her talents would be better suited with a different team...I have to agree with you !

18 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Anyone know of Jinelle’s new plans? 

85496E0D-7EEB-49B4-93C5-C715EE74B63D.jpeg

I saw that comment on the picture and was wondering the same thing. I loved Jinelle as a DCC, but I've loved her just as much this year after her DCC retirement. I know they relied on her heavily to fill in for current cheerleaders, her involvement in the camps is heavy, and she has been great filling in on the podcasts. I hope she sticks around.

Maybe she wants to return to Australia? 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Tarode said:

I saw that comment on the picture and was wondering the same thing. I loved Jinelle as a DCC, but I've loved her just as much this year after her DCC retirement. I know they relied on her heavily to fill in for current cheerleaders, her involvement in the camps is heavy, and she has been great filling in on the podcasts. I hope she sticks around.

Maybe she wants to return to Australia? 

I think that having someone like Jinelle on call makes a lot of sense actually. And I kinda wish they would give some opportunities to their alums. We can all agree for example that we need a former dcc as a co-host for the podcast.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, KickBallFall said:

And turned herself in wearing an old Allen Ice Angels pullover? Yikes. 

Click on this link and then click on the picture (blows it up) you can see the logo and the right side.

https://www.local10.com/sports/nfl/dolphins/miami-dolphins-cheerleader-accused-of-breaking-into-exs-home?fbclid=IwAR13vPbnR9RFcNNRtqs7s2KM0tD67Y52plD-N_2fI5HOlDE8-D6GfM56omM

When former TCC Rose (also an AAIA) auditioned for the SD Charger Girls I saw her in a slideshow wearing an AAIA jacket.

Edited by MrsEVH

Someone on judy’s Post asked who’s leaving and someone replied with ‘according to one of the other girls IG stories, Jinelle is moving on to the next chapter and it’s not in Dallas! Don’t know anything else’ 

it would make sense as I’m pretty sure her visa is 3 years, she renewed it and then cheered for another two years before retiring and then worked for the organisation and filled in when needed so maybe it’s the end of her second 3 year visa. She would have to get a totally different visa as she is not cheering. Interesting to see what happens and if she does come back to Australia and if I see her around haha.

(edited)
15 minutes ago, char.texasqueen said:

Someone on judy’s Post asked who’s leaving and someone replied with ‘according to one of the other girls IG stories, Jinelle is moving on to the next chapter and it’s not in Dallas! Don’t know anything else’ 

it would make sense as I’m pretty sure her visa is 3 years, she renewed it and then cheered for another two years before retiring and then worked for the organisation and filled in when needed so maybe it’s the end of her second 3 year visa. She would have to get a totally different visa as she is not cheering. Interesting to see what happens and if she does come back to Australia and if I see her around haha.

It 's probably called an entertainment visa. 

There's a  video on making the 2006 TB Bucs cheerleaders on youtube.  A Japanese vet is auditioning for another year on the team. She said if she didn't make it back she'd have to go back to Japan because she was on a entertainment visa.

Edited by MrsEVH
12 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

It 's probably called an entertainment visa. 

There's a  video on making the 2006 TB Bucs cheerleaders on youtube.  A Japanese vet is auditioning for another year on the team. She said if she didn't make it back she'd have to go back to Japan because she was on a entertainment visa.

She was on that squad for quite a few years, wasn't she?

1 hour ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Things that still bug me years later: Jennifer Amburn having a DCC insta handle.. like really? She’s not even an All Star.

Do you mean Twitter?  Her and Jinelle have DCC Twitter names cause they were running the camps.  Now Kelsey Bond still has her DCC account and she hasn’t been on the squad for years, was never an All Star and has nothing to do with the organization.  Courtney Cook has DCC_Courtney as her Insta handle and she’s been gone for years.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Do you mean Twitter?  Her and Jinelle have DCC Twitter names cause they were running the camps.  Now Kelsey Bond still has her DCC account and she hasn’t been on the squad for years, was never an All Star and has nothing to do with the organization.  Courtney Cook has DCC_Courtney as her Insta handle and she’s been gone for years.  

Whoops! definitely meant twitter, lol. I didn’t want a list of people who still have it, I just think it’s odd considering if you’re “out” it’s down within minutes. Just funny to me, is all.

if she was at least an all star I could see it *maybe* being necessary. But she’s not. Maybe it’s just a personal distaste idk.

7 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Whoops! definitely meant twitter, lol. I didn’t want a list of people who still have it, I just think it’s odd considering if you’re “out” it’s down within minutes. Just funny to me, is all.

if she was at least an all star I could see it *maybe* being necessary. But she’s not. Maybe it’s just a personal distaste idk.

They did take her twitter handle back and then reinstated it once she became an all star and started working for dcc junior. They did the same for Jinelle so I don’t understand why this means JennK specifically is treated differently or can’t let go of dcc ot whatever.

Just a reminder than JenK absolutely was an all star and covered for many girls during thunderstruck before she got pregnant and Jinelle took over.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

They did take her twitter handle back and then reinstated it once she became an all star and started working for dcc junior. They did the same for Jinelle so I don’t understand why this means JennK specifically is treated differently or can’t let go of dcc ot whatever.

Just a reminder than JenK absolutely was an all star and covered for many girls during thunderstruck before she got pregnant and Jinelle took over.

Emma was an All-Star and was covering for sick or injured girls before Jinelle took over. I do not remember Jen K doing it.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:16 AM, bigskygirl said:

Emma was an All-Star and was covering for sick or injured girls before Jinelle took over. I do not remember Jen K doing it.

I believe Mia also as an All Star filled in for someone.

• Love 2

FINALLY...able to live their lives openly. Thrilled.

Screenshot_20190418-115908_Instagram.jpg

Open secret 

Just now, Jennv said:

So according to IG jinelle just got engaged to a woman? Nothing wrong with that at all, but I am surprised. Was she out the whole time and I missed it? 

Basically an open secret. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Annette said:

Open secret 

Wow I had no clue (she was a dating a man in Australia when she auditioned). Congrats to them! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Annette said:

Open secret 

Good for her. I wonder if she had to wait to post this until she was no longer working for the Cowboys or if the timing is just coincidence 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Good for her. I wonder if she had to wait to post this until she was no longer working for the Cowboys or if the timing is just coincidence 

Exactly my thoughts! I believe she had a boyfriend in Aus when she first tried out so I assume she's bi? This would've been a great platform for the organisation to show how diverse they are but I do think she probably got tired of hiding this. She's early 30s I think so seems ridiculous she would have to hide her love. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I'm super thrilled for Jinelle! The timing of the post is interesting since she no longer works with DCC.

This is awesome!! I am so thrilled for them 🙂

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I'm super thrilled for Jinelle! The timing of the post is interesting since she no longer works with DCC.

I assume they would know though since they both worked for the dcc? But I don’t see them embracing openly gay employees tbh.

Also, she seemed to be so in love with dcc so I can’t see her actually loving a place where she wasn’t truly accepted. Or maybe she wasn’t ready to move on because she wanted to be with Katy and not because she loves DCC that much...

1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Happy for Jinelle. I was always wondering whatever happened to the boyfriend she left in Australia. The DCC had more diversity than I thought.  

That might sound weird, but I’ve been wondering about this honestly. With so many women on this team through decades, what are the odds that Jinelle is the only queer dcc? I wonder whether they can be honest with their teammates and just not the public (which I kinda understand along with the no drinking no ho-eing publicly as long as you’re an america’s sweetheart), or they have to keep it a secret altogether.

• Love 5