Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25: New G's Meet the Old G's

druzy
  • Start Topic

All of the moms fly to New York for press week and it’s the first time Amber, Maci and Catelynn meet Cheyenne and Bristol. Meanwhile, Tyler visits Butch in his new sober living home in Austin.

Airs: November 12, 2018

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, druzy said:

All of the moms fly to New York for press week and it’s the first time Amber, Maci and Catelynn meet Cheyenne and Bristol. Meanwhile, Tyler visits Butch in his new sober living home in Austin.

Airs: November 12, 2017

The way they air the episodes months after they’re shared on various social media platforms by these TM fools, I actually assumed the date wasn’t a typo. Lol.

I’m not watching this episode until it is posted on dailymotion. I want to see the ratings dip below 800k. We are getting excitingly close to a cancellation of this show I can FEEL IT. ?

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

The way they air the episodes months after they’re shared on various social media platforms by these TM fools, I actually assumed the date wasn’t a typo. Lol.

I’m not watching this episode until it is posted on dailymotion. I want to see the ratings dip below 800k. We are getting excitingly close to a cancellation of this show I can FEEL IT. ?

Thanks @Calm81- I scare myself sometimes!

When it gets cancelled, hopefully they get their reactions on camera. 

• Love 8

Maci definitely knew Bristol before "meeting her for the first time" on MTV.  They did speaking engagements together for the Candies Foundation.

MTV better not even have them pretend to meet each other for the first time when there's tons of pictures of them together throughout the years. (I'm not saying the two were BFF or anything, but she's definitely known Bristol for years.)  Here they are in 2011 (with another girl who I don't know on the left of Maci) at a Candie's Foundation Event. (It's before Maci's new chest, awful sleeves, & intense skin damage from sun/smoking/drinking...and back when Bristol had more of her old face.)

maci1.jpg

Also, Maci was really adorable back in the day.  She's aged way more in seven years than I'd thought based on this photo. I maintain that Bristol has had some excellent facial plastic surgery.  There's nothing wrong with how she looks here, but she definitely looks much prettier in a traditionally basic-brunette girl with a beautiful female face way in the present.  I get that present her chin is kind of off, but I think it's still one of the best chin jobs I've seen done for someone who was chinless. Lots of times chin jobs look far worse than Bristol's and some don't even seem to create much more chin.  That said, Bristol should absolutely stop with messing with her face right now.  With celebs who overdo plastic surgery, there always seems to be a "this looks great" point where they just don't stop and keep going.  Stop here, Bristol! And Maci, water, sunscreen/smart sun practices for fair-skinned people, and ditching smoking are your friends. (Okay, getting out of the shallow end now...)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19

I am always amazed when looking at old photos of Maci how terribly she has aged. Maybe if MTV really showed real life (her smoking), that would be a better PSA for the effects of smoking on ones skin/face/body. You're right, she looks so cute in that photo above and now just looks like a worn out truck driver.

• Love 11

Like what? Flipping over? Doing laundry maybe in between trips? I'd love to get a look at a real day in Amber's life.

17 minutes ago, druzy said:

? Amber said she's happy she's not pregnant because she has too much going on in her life! 

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I had to rewatch the second showing of this episode because i literally fell into a coma listening to Maci speak. For shits sake SPIT IT OUT!!! Her halting speech pattern drives me batshit!

Oh, I wasn't literally in a coma. Just a deep nod.

You missed nothing except Maci's ear gauges getting larger. Ick. She has ruined herself.

• Love 18

At the beginning on Catelynn's first segment, she says that Tyler is "still stressed out about his family drama," and the camera zooms in on a sign in their house that says "Family- Our refuge from the storm."  Teehee, poor guy's family IS the storm!

Still watching- Amber talks about how Farrah "departed herself" from the other girls...

Edited by CDC
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Like what? Flipping over? Doing laundry maybe in between trips? I'd love to get a look at a real day in Amber's life.

@FairyDusted you’re a GENIUS!!!! That would be perfect! Why doesn’t amber do daily YouTube videos to show us “a day in the life” to “prove” to viewers that big bad MTV doesn’t want to show her being active and off the couch!! Unless it’s in her contact that she can’t but I see them posting videos on Instagram and Snapchat always and Jenelle has a YouTube channel.

Or for at least one day a week just give us her side of the unedited story. Amber is so dumb she’ll post the video before watching it herself and start yelling “Andrew!!!! Why didn’t you tell me I didn’t leave the couch or bed all day?!? My video is ruined!” ?

• Love 9

Did anyone notice, during the "Butch license scene" the caption, "Co-executiver Producer?" Is that executiver than other executives?

Additionally, Cate needs to get those breasts reduced at some point. Mine were at least 2.5 x smaller, and my doctor said, "do it now or you'll have trouble with your back in 10 years." I had them done, it changed my life. People looked at me in the eye first, and I could wear clothes like everyone else, not the ones that tent off you. And honestly, not being down on myself for my appearance (looking like an old lady in mumus) made my mental health a lot better!

• Love 21
4 hours ago, CDC said:

At the beginning on Catelynn's first segment, she says that Tyler is "still stressed out about his family drama," and the camera zooms in on a sign in their house that says "Family- Our refuge from the storm."  Teehee, poor guy's family IS the storm!

My first thought was - YOU are part of that "family drama". 

• Love 11
On 11/12/2018 at 6:39 AM, Calm81 said:

I’m not watching this episode until it is posted on dailymotion. I want to see the ratings dip below 800k. We are getting excitingly close to a cancellation of this show I can FEEL IT. 

@Calm81 I am a numbers geek and always appreciate you posting the (declining) ratings each week.  Saw this on Reddit and I think you will get your prediction!

Monday 11/5/18

• Real Housewives of Orange County 9:00 PM

• 1,341,000 viewers (-0.3% from last episode)

• 0.52 18-49 demographic (+6.1% from last episode)

• No. 5 show of the night on cable

• The Voice 8:00 PM

• 9,034,000 viewers- 1.80 18-49 demographic

• No. 2 show of the night

• Manifest 10:00 PM

• 6,278,000 viewers- 1.20 18-49 demographic

• No. 3 show of the night

• 911 9:00 PM

• 5,586,000 viewers- 1.20 18-49 demographic

• No. 4 show of the night

• Love & Hip Hop Hollywood 8:00 PM

• 2,079,000 viewers- 1.07 18-49 demographic

• No. 2 show of the night on cable

• T.I. & Tiny: Family Hustle 9:00 PM

• 1,345,000 viewers- 0.66 18-49 demographic

• No. 4 show of the night on cable

Teen Mom 9:00 PM

• 843,000 viewers- 0.47 18-49 demographic

• Holiday Baking Champ 9:00 PM

• 1,319,000 viewers- 0.40 18-49 demographic

• Christmas Cookie Challenge 10:00 PM

• 982,000 viewers- 0.34 18-49 demographic

• Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant 10:00 PM

• 508,000 viewers- 0.27 18-49 demographic

• Full Frontal w/ Sam Bee 10:30 PM

• 627,000 viewers- 0.24 18-49 demographic

• Love It or List It 9:00 PM

• 1,000,000 viewers- 0.19 18-49 demographic

• House Hunters 10:00 PM

• 960,000 viewers- 0.18 18-49 demographic

• Love 8

Is it just me or is Catelynn give an excuse for not being able to go to couple's therapy with Tyler every week. This week, it was because she was headed to do the promo stuff. Last few episodes, there were other convenient excuses. Over and over.

• Love 19

I'm only to the first commercial break but I almost can't with this shit

Let me start with a huge wtf ~ Season 7 Ep 25???  What's going on that they are numbering the seasons like this?

All this angst about the old girls meeting the new girls and making declarations about what they will do if the new girls don't bow to their authority.  What??  Since when do worker bees get to pick their fellow workers and tell the bosses what to do?  That's now how hierarchy works, but whatever.  I guess it is part of the show producers' manipulations of these idiots.

Last part for now:  Did Ryan go to "long term rehab" or jail?  I thought it was jail.

Edit to add:  Amber and her demands to Larry for "respect."  Textbook delusions of grandeur.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 17
43 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

I'm only to the first commercial break but I almost can't with this shit

Let me start with a huge wtf ~ Season 7 Ep 25???  What's going on that they are numbering the seasons like this?

All this angst about the old girls meeting the new girls and making declarations about what they will do if the new girls don't bow to their authority.  What??  Since when do worker bees get to pick their fellow workers and tell the bosses what to do?  That's now how hierarchy works, but whatever.  I guess it is part of the show producers' manipulations of these idiots.

Last part for now:  Did Ryan go to "long term rehab" or jail?  I thought it was jail.

Edit to add:  Amber and her demands to Larry for "respect."  Textbook delusions of grandeur.

These girls do not WORK together except for reunions and press week.  Seriously, they live their own separate lives and live in different parts of the country and shoot their storylines separately.  I understand that they have gotten close b/c this is an experience only they can share (being the subjects of this particular show), but just because Farrah didn't want to hang with them, they say she removed herself from them.  (Or whatever Amber and Cate said)  Farrah is a pain, but maybe she didn't want to hang out with those three.  Let's forget how much of a awful person Farrah is.  What if she just wanted to keep to herself at those reunion and press events and didn't talk trash about the show?  Would she be allowed to be off by herself without incurring the wrath of the three stooges?  

As for "building" the show or whatever they said, remember when Larry and Farrah had their blow out fight in front of her house?  I still think of what he said to her,  "When I found you, you were in a cheerleader uniform!"  They should watch what they say because Larry and MTV can giveth, but they can also taketh away.

And if Bristol politely said hello to Cate, there is nothing wrong with that.  It's called being polite!  Did she expect everyone to be her bestie as soon as they walked in the room?  I think Bristol probably has better manners than Cate and/or Cheyenne.

As for the ratings, in today's TV landscape, the threshold for keeping a show on the air is so much lower than it used to be.  I can see Young and Pregnant getting cancelled before OG.   

Did you all realize that for a couple of weeks all the teen pregnancy show were on the air at the same time?  Unexpected on TLC, and OG and Y &P on MTV.  It's like when all four major professional sports are being played in October!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Marisagf said:

These girls do not WORK together except for reunions and press week.  Seriously, they live their own separate lives and live in different parts of the country and shoot their storylines separately.  I understand that they have gotten close b/c this is an experience only they can share (being the subjects of this particular show), but just because Farrah didn't want to hang with them, they say she removed herself from them.  (Or whatever Amber and Cate said)  Farrah is a pain, but maybe she didn't want to hang out with those three.  Let's forget how much of a awful person Farrah is.  What if she just wanted to keep to herself at those reunion and press events and didn't talk trash about the show?  Would she be allowed to be off by herself without incurring the wrath of the three stooges?  

I can't believe I'm saying this...because I still hate her.  HATE!

but...Maci said that at the beginning, Farrah wasn't super open, but she was "sort of" nice.  did the removing herself thing come  when the show started again, AFTER they all banded together to disparage her for her ...side career, shall we say?

I honestly can't remember, I hated her since 16 & P, I remember being not that mad at Debz OG when she slapped her in the car, so don't go by me.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Marisagf said:

And if Bristol politely said hello to Cate, there is nothing wrong with that.  It's called being polite!  Did she expect everyone to be her bestie as soon as they walked in the room?  I think Bristol probably has better manners than Cate and/or Cheyenne.

Yea, personally, I'm not into the whole, "Heyyyy, girl!" when you first meet someone. It's too much. 

• Love 15
21 hours ago, Emmierose said:

Catelynn would REALLY benefit from a breast reduction.  Her boobs are not attractive at all and in fact they looked squished and weird (along with huge) in that white dress and bad bra.  She would also look a lot thinner if she had a reduction. 

Andrew did not look disappointed when Amber announced she wasn’t pregnant.  In fact he looked downright panicky while he was waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.  And a baby wouldn’t be good right now Amber? What do you think James is? She’s such an idiot. 

Amber’s monologue to Larry was embarrassing.  Can anyone here IMAGINE telling their boss at work (through tears no less) how much respect they deserve for being super special and sharing aspects of their fucked up life?   I don’t even like Amber and I’m embarrassed for her and the fact that she truly believes that’s a valid statement. 

Oh and Catelynn telling Tyler how she, Maci, and Amber BUILT the show? Sure Jan.

Not to mention , they are getting PAID to share personal parts of their lives . Isn't that what their paychecks are for ?  I really think these girls ( teen mom 2 included ) think they're being nice by filming their personal lives and think what we want to watch is them going to the mall . They always refuse to film or walk off stage or tell their bosses that they're not filming this and that  . What do they not get that this is their only JOB?? They bring entitled to a whole new level . 

And my boss does not ask me if it's ok to hire someone else nor is it my business to ask who he's hiring and if I'll be able to trust the person . He can hire whoever he wants and doesn't have to give me a heads up . Not sure why they think they're owed anything and really not sure why the producers never put them in their place . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Not to mention , they are getting PAID to share personal parts of their lives . Isn't that what their paychecks are for ?  I really think these girls ( teen mom 2 included ) think they're being nice by filming their personal lives and think what we want to watch is them going to the mall . They always refuse to film or walk off stage or tell their bosses that they're not filming this and that  . What do they not get that this is their only JOB?? They bring entitled to a whole new level . 

And my boss does not ask me if it's ok to hire someone else nor is it my business to ask who he's hiring and if I'll be able to trust the person . He can hire whoever he wants and doesn't have to give me a heads up . Not sure why they think they're owed anything and really not sure why the producers never put them in their place . 

As infuriating as it is to us normal folk, I’m guessing they really think this is how the real world works.  None of them have EVER had a wager earner job.  Not even when they were teens (that I am aware of).  They literally have NO idea how a J.O.B. works.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, bounnatalie said:

Did anyone notice, during the "Butch license scene" the caption, "Co-executiver Producer?" Is that executiver than other executives?

Additionally, Cate needs to get those breasts reduced at some point. Mine were at least 2.5 x smaller, and my doctor said, "do it now or you'll have trouble with your back in 10 years." I had them done, it changed my life. People looked at me in the eye first, and I could wear clothes like everyone else, not the ones that tent off you. And honestly, not being down on myself for my appearance (looking like an old lady in mumus) made my mental health a lot better!

I had the same surgery Bounnatlaie, and it changed my life!  In the same ways it changed yours.  I finally felt "normal".  And I don't think I was anywhere near as big as Cate.

• Love 8

What's up with Cate's hair? She needs to calm down on the Manic Panic because her hair isn't long enough to be that dead & frazzled.

Can any guy in the Teen Mom franchise wear a hat like a normal person? All of my male friends always have tufts of curls cascading from the front of their baseball caps Corey...but his comment about hooking up with Bristol was LOL. 

• Love 4

I wonder if Larry ever gets laid?  I can't imagine being attracted to someone that let's someone like Amber or Farrah talk to him like that.  If he was to be like "Can you shut up? I am the producer and I pay you" and then just walks away that would be a panty dropper for me.  Amber was so insanely jealous and wondering what she did wrong to have producers think she can't carry "the franchise she helped get started".   Probably never leaving your couch and making up lies and excuses as to why you are so maladjusted.  Even Maci thought she was a little over the top.  We only got a few minutes of her bitching. I bet she was just doing it endlessly. 

Bristol is such a jerk telling the baby to say Mama when she said Daddy.  This show is doing nothing to highlight her lifestyle, just two people fighting and lying in front of cameras to try and persuade a small viewership who laughs at them anyways.  

• Love 13
20 hours ago, TaxNerd said:

@Calm81 I am a numbers geek and always appreciate you posting the (declining) ratings each week.  Saw this on Reddit and I think you will get your prediction!

Monday 11/5/18

• Real Housewives of Orange County 9:00 PM

• 1,341,000 viewers (-0.3% from last episode)

• 0.52 18-49 demographic (+6.1% from last episode)

• No. 5 show of the night on cable

• The Voice 8:00 PM

• 9,034,000 viewers- 1.80 18-49 demographic

• No. 2 show of the night

• Manifest 10:00 PM

• 6,278,000 viewers- 1.20 18-49 demographic

• No. 3 show of the night

• 911 9:00 PM

• 5,586,000 viewers- 1.20 18-49 demographic

• No. 4 show of the night

• Love & Hip Hop Hollywood 8:00 PM

• 2,079,000 viewers- 1.07 18-49 demographic

• No. 2 show of the night on cable

• T.I. & Tiny: Family Hustle 9:00 PM

• 1,345,000 viewers- 0.66 18-49 demographic

• No. 4 show of the night on cable

Teen Mom 9:00 PM

• 843,000 viewers- 0.47 18-49 demographic

• Holiday Baking Champ 9:00 PM

• 1,319,000 viewers- 0.40 18-49 demographic

• Christmas Cookie Challenge 10:00 PM

• 982,000 viewers- 0.34 18-49 demographic

• Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant 10:00 PM

• 508,000 viewers- 0.27 18-49 demographic

• Full Frontal w/ Sam Bee 10:30 PM

• 627,000 viewers- 0.24 18-49 demographic

• Love It or List It 9:00 PM

• 1,000,000 viewers- 0.19 18-49 demographic

• House Hunters 10:00 PM

• 960,000 viewers- 0.18 18-49 demographic

Unfortunately, this weeks episode went up to 910,000. It’s still consistently under a million but I hope it’s not on the incline. ? 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, teapot said:

I can't believe I'm saying this...because I still hate her.  HATE!

but...Maci said that at the beginning, Farrah wasn't super open, but she was "sort of" nice.  did the removing herself thing come  when the show started again, AFTER they all banded together to disparage her for her ...side career, shall we say?

I honestly can't remember, I hated her since 16 & P, I remember being not that mad at Debz OG when she slapped her in the car, so don't go by me.

If my memory serves me correctly, I remember Farrah showing up for a special taping when MTV first brought her back and gave all the girls hugs and congratulated Cate on baby Nova. It wasn’t until MTV filmed Farrah’s reponse to the scene of Maci boycotting filming if she had to be forced to work with a porn star and that she didn’t want the likes of Farrah on the same show as her son (the infamous quitting scene followed by Maci begging for her job back lol).

I remember the look of shock, betrayal and sadness that took over her face immediately followed by ANGER. She thought these girls were her friends that hugged and greeted her minutes prior.

I don’t like Farrah but she was treated POORLY by Maci and due to “guilty by association” she probably assumed Cate and Amber were sticking by Maci and ignored not only Macy but the entire cast. That’s when Cate and Amber became bitchy.

THEN, Farrah TRIED to be a friend to Amber by letting her know Matt is a douche that is treating her poorly, Matt gaslighted Amber into thinking Farrah is the big bad wolf trying to prevent amber from “true love” so she took her anger at Matt out on Farrah for trying to start drama (when Farrah was trying to be helpful and prove he lied about not watching the show or reaching our to Farrah and Jenelle first).

My theory is that Maci then the rest of the girls started getting paranoid that their husbands/boyfriends were jerking off to Farrah’s videos and got super jealous then Farrah would show up to tapings with VERY REVEALING and sexy clothing while they looked like sloths infront of their men which push their jealously further.

Farrah got angry from all of the bullying from those girls and MTV for sex shaming her that she did what a lot of people that are victims of bullying do — “get them before they get me” and started pushing everyone away to avoid getting hurt. 

Farrah is a sad and lonely woman who’s only friend is Sophia. Her parents fucked is in raising her and didn’t teach her how to appropriately handle bully’s and now she’s gone too far off the deep end and has a bad girl image to uphold.

I bet she’s sitting somewhere scared to death about the soon to be filed million dollars in lawsuits for skipping the boxing match and how the world hates her and getting drunk on testing the drug scene. Her relationship with Sophia is completely unhealthy and it’s soooo different from how she was in the earlier seasons. In the earlier seasons she was a “normal” mom that did normal mom things not let her daughter film her acting and looking sexy.

Whoah, I wrote a book. Too much Farrah talk. Stopping.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 20
14 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I imagine being around Farrah for more than two minutes at a time would be a pain, but I'm betting being on a set (where you can avoid her for large parts of the day) with her a day or two a year isn't that much of an inconvenience considering they're making $250k or more per season.   Like @Marisagf said, it's literally the only days they work together (or do anything resembling work, but I digress...).  I will totally sign up to do a couple of days of filming a year with Farrah for half that amount.  

I'm trying to think of what I'd take for putting up with Farrah for a couple of days of filming.  I'm assuming they aren't together 24-7.  Maybe for two days, they are actually together 16 of those hours?  I'd definitely take $125K.  I'd probably go as low as $10K.    Who am I kidding ... an all-expenses paid trip and $5K ... I'd take that!

• Love 13
22 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

My favorite part of Amber's histrionic "We deserve fucking RESPECT" Emmy reel submission was Cate ignoring the whole thing and stuffing her face with bread in the corner.

I laughed like a hyena at that scene. Amber is tearfully declaring that they were "family!" and that they were so special in their specialness! Meanwhile, Cate's not even looking at her, just shoveling food down her maw.

Gary's story is the most compelling and relatable in this whole sick franchise. I also appreciate seeing how well kept and tidy his home is, inside and out. The other slatternly, slovenly folks in the "family" could take a page from his and Kristina's book.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I laughed like a hyena at that scene. Amber is tearfully declaring that they were "family!" and that they were so special in their specialness! Meanwhile, Cate's not even looking at her, just shoveling food down her maw.

Gary's story is the most compelling and relatable in this whole sick franchise. I also appreciate seeing how well kept and tidy his home is, inside and out. The other slatternly, slovenly folks in the "family" could take a page from his and Kristina's book.

I laughed hysterically as well. Amber acting like she's freaking Don Corleone. Girl, bye

Gary's story is definitely more compelling. I'm curious if his mother knows who his father is but isn't telling him or if she truly doesn't know.

If given the chance, I believe Cory would totally hook up with Bristol. He's a manwhore 

Edited by MaggieG
spelling
  • Love 12

Let’s not forget, Farrah is a awful, narcissistic sociopath. While I do give her props for trying to make something of herself (I could care less if it’s sex work, I don’t look down on that) she’s still a terrible person. She probably was a bitch and very hard to deal with. So I can’t blame them for collectively complaining about her

• Love 12
On 11/12/2018 at 11:45 PM, FairyDusted said:

You missed nothing except Maci's ear gauges getting larger. Ick. She has ruined herself.

Between the ear gauges and tattoos up the wazoo...all these girls seem to tattoo themselves up all over the minute they get a little MTV $$ in their pockets. Nothing looks worse than some 50 year old woman walking around with old tattoos up and down her arms and on her back. Clearly none of them think about this when they are getting inked.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 12

Amber dictating to executive producer terms of her employment was too rich...WTF??? She really has a huge entitlement attitude for a girl that never finished high school and her big claim to fame is having baby at 16. MTV has created a monster with these women and their significant others. Amber and Shrek do nothing but sit on their asses all day and barely move to interact with their spawn. Yet Amber, who has NEVER worked a day in her life is lecturing MTV producers and crew? Honestly, the story lines this season have been weak and boring or non existent. Maci has no story line...it all revolves around Ryan who is no longer on the show.  Catelynn and Tyler have the usual family drug issues...if they dug deeper with Cate and Tyler's marital problems then you would have a good storyline. Cheyenne is boring and annoying. Bristol seems to be exploiting Dakota's personal demons for a storyline. Her whining and faux crying is nauseating. And I disagree about her plastic surgery...her face is frozen from the Botox and so much has been sucked out of her cheeks that they look hollow. 

• Love 12