Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Witch Hunt

• Start Topic

Constantine annoying the crap out of Mick was fun. 

“Reveal your hideous form!” And here poofs the Fairy Godmother. I also enjoyed Sara’s “what in the Disney hell is this?” in response. 

I love how hard the show leaned into the Disney of this premise. The singing, the cheery Fairy Godmother, the magic transfiguration, etc. And I’m completely with FG on the glass slipper thing. Those blisters would be horrifying. 

“At least one of you Puritans get the point of that book.” I love Zari so much. She also sold her indentifying with Prudence and her mom in a way that worked and wasn’t overdone. 

As much as I enjoy Gary I am curious as to how he ever got a job at the Time Bureau. 

Pig Ray and Pig Mick were super cute. And Pig Ray helped while Pig Mick had a snack. 

I legit thought for a moment that Constantine and FG were going to hookup. 

I loved Sara and Zari having a heart to heart and I want them to reach sibling status like Sara and Jax. 

• Love 11

I loved that John Constantine's instinct was to try to bond the Fairy Godmother to himself.  I'm looking forward to Nora Darkh coming back because she's scared for Ray because she knows JC is around him and her Dad told her some horrifying shit about JC.

• Love 1

Slight step down from last week . . . but you have to admit, when the show wants to make points about the world us viewers live in, they don't send in Mick to repeatedly whap us upside the head. And remember, this was an episode with a fairy godmother and Nate having a Lassie moment with a guy that got turned into a pig by said fairy godmother.

So the Time Bureau gets funding from the United States government, 2018? I dunno . . . I'm thinking they would tap into all sorts of currency in different periods to make things work. But if that was the case, and they were made up of the best from different time periods . . . explain Gary. As awkward as that subplot was, it's nice that Nate finally made progress with his dad. I hope he doesn't stay in Washington for too long, because he makes a great pair with Ray. Like I said, they are the Arrowverse version of Blue Beetle and Booster Gold. They're compentant heroes, but things go off the rails if they're working together.

I'm guessing this town was different from the one that tried to burn Sara as a witch. She must be a witch, on account of her kicking ass in that outfit. And I like her and Zari being the new sister situation with Amaya gone.

Over/under on how many episodes until the team forces John into a period outfit? I'm thinking Mick snaps and sets fie to that coat, Wait, it's probably protected by magic.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3

This was much better then the premiere! 

Fairy Godmother was a hoot, she was as nasty as she was sweet. I wish she had bonded to Constantine. This would've been a perfect way to do a musical ep.

It was about time that Zari actually got to REALLY use that totem that just hangs around her neck every episode. I was so happy seeing that even if it is the last time we probably see it in lord knows how long.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

loved Sara and Zari having a heart to heart and I want them to reach sibling status like Sara and Jax

Yeah still really miss jax and am still salty he left for whatever reason he left.. I'm assuming cuz they never really wrote for him

but that relationship with Sarah was the best so if they could recreate something at least similar they should try

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Gary checking out naked Ray was hilarious.

It was!

Also lol, "Mythteries" that was brillant Ray. I really love dorky Ray so much.

Zari and Sara bonding was fantastic, love Sara being such a good captain. 

Was the point of introducing Nate's dad to get the connection between a Legend and a government person, for the money? Or is there another subplot coming up the Dad for something else?

Also although he doesn't bother me as much as he used to, Nate staying back to work at the time bureau would be great. He hardly steels up anymore and they have Gideon for the history stuff anyway.

• Love 2

Jane Carr has been in a lot of shows but I mostly remember her from the Judd Hirsh show Dear John where she played Louise.

I hope Zari saved the gold from around her gem.  She needs to be able to rebuild it, she could lose it by putting it in her pocket.

• Love 3

Only major complaint was that I totally wanted more Disney-like musical numbers.  That whole bit was priceless!  And, of course, Ray was actually kind of digging it!

So, yeah, a simple mission to the Salem Witch Trials ends up all being because an actual freaking Fairy Godmother was unleashed upon the world.  Classic Legends of Tomorrow!  I thought the episode did a good job at balancing all of the humorous moments, but also injecting the right amount of seriousness with how unfair it was to the women accused of being witches (just because they didn't conform to what was expected of them), and how intolerance is still an issue that continues not just to today, but Zari's future as well.  Glad that Zari got to take front and center in this one, and Tala Ashe continues to really impress me.  Also really enjoying the bond between her and Sara.

No surprise that Constantine and Mick aren't exactly the best of friends.  Can't wait to see more of that!

Fun random trivia: Laura Regan (Jane, the accused) was actually in Minority Report with Nick Zano!

I don't dislike Nate, but I realized that I really wasn't missing his absence during the main mission.  Probably cause his humor and personality is similar to Ray's, but I just find Ray way more awesome.  Still, I enjoyed his interactions with Sharpe (and Gary!), and how he helped out at the end (which obviously ending with a naked Ray in his arms.  Something Gary clearly approved of!)

So, which dangerous being did Constantine piss off so badly, that even the Fairy Godmother rather spend her days in Hell, then deal with him/her/it?!

• Love 3

Ah, Legends, never ever change. I was with Mick when the FG started singing. I love my Disney, but that would be too much for me as well. 

I love the Disney/Salem Witch Trials crossover. That is a pairing I never thought they'd pull in to the show. I also like Zari taking the center of that story, along with Sara. It was super great to see Zari make more progression as a character, and I love the bonding moment between the two at the end.

Constantine still feels out of place on this show. I can't say I care for his character. I chuckled at his scenes with Mick, but that's about it. 

Ah, Nate. Him and Ava make a surprisingly funny pairing together. I would not hate if Nate stuck around at the Bureau. Even though the show still chooses to forget about his former hemophilia background, it is nice for the show to remember that he did start off as a researcher and historian who worked better behind books and papers along with his charisma. 

Oh, hey Gary. You are hilarious but...I'd actually like to see what you're best at....at some point. I'm not really sure what Gary's biggest strength is that is useful for his job. 

Solid episode, overall. 

• Love 5

Another really fun episode.  Only Legends would pull of a Salem/Disney episode.

Jane Car was a lot of fun as the Fairy Godmother and consider me disappointed that she turned down Constantine's offer to be her host.  That would have been just the kind of crazy dynamic that would have worked on this show.  Here's hoping she'll pop up again down the line.

Nate joining the Time Bureau is an interesting development.  I admit, part of me wonders if this isn't being done in part to save money by avoiding situations where Nate uses his powers.  Granted, he briefly turned to steel in this episode but that was to prove to his father that he was telling the truth.  We've talked about how this season the show has ignored the fact that Nate had hemophilia but last year they went several episodes pretty much pretending he didn't have his steel powers.  Whatever the case, it's an interesting development and his interactions with Ava was quite good.  This show is doing an excellent job with its pairings.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Jane Carr has been in a lot of shows but I mostly remember her from the Judd Hirsh show Dear John where she played Louise.

Where she'd always ask a group member if any problem they had was "...sexual?" Another Dear John cast member who appeared on LoT was Isabella Hoffman who played Clarissa Stein.

Edited by VCRTracking

Maybe not quite as good as last week's ep, but still a hell of a lot of fun and way better than most of the shows on tv right now. Nate and Pig Ray going all Lassie was something only this show could pull off, and I loved it! I also thoroughly loved Nate's comment about living in 2018 costs money, and being a Legend only pays in friendship. Heh.

2 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

I love Zari so much. She also sold her indentifying with Prudence and her mom in a way that worked and wasn’t overdone.

Adding Zari was one of the best things this show has ever done, and Tala Ashe is a true gem. In just over a year we've seen so much development from Zari, and watching her grow as a person and bond with the other Legends has been such a joy. Seems like they're going to continue to delve further into her character this season, and I'm looking forward to it very much. It was odd seeing her without her totem necklace in her final scene with Sara (which was excellent and much appreciated, btw - I love that this show never forgets to make the plot serve the characters, and not vice versa).

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why was Zari wearing red?  She really stood out in that sombre Puritan crowd.

This bugged me, too. Pretty sure anything another than dark colors or undyed cloth was a big fashion don't to the Puritans. And while I'm nitpicking, Nate's credit card couldn't have expired in 1953 because they didn't have credit cards back then. Unless it's a leftover anachronism card he never got rid of? Maybe he exchanged hemophilia for a temporally-impossible credit card.

1 hour ago, Writing Wrongs said:

Constantine's hair bugs me. It's too blonde. I preferred the dirty blonde from his series

Same here. I didn't realize until quite recently that the character was blond in the comics - I'd been assuming they bleached his hair for the shows to make him look sickly and unnatural, lol.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Constantine still feels out of place on this show. I can't say I care for his character.

Totally with you on this. And I really don't want him to eat the show, and take precious screen time away from our faves. However, I watched this right after watching last night's nuCharmed ep, and I now have greater appreciation for Constantine's magic - its rules are defined and consistent, and he puts more effort into mastering it than three witches I could name. I have a feeling we're going to see more (and better done) magic on Legends this year than on Charmed, but that's a discussion for a different forum.

Beyond all that, I'll just add to the chorus - loved the Fairy Godmother and her ridiculous singing, only this show could make Disney + Salem Witch Trials work. And connecting the witch trials to Zari's dystopian future was nicely done. Also loved that the show continues to mix up the interactions, like with Nate and Ava tonight. They made a good team and Nate is definitely more useful at the TB than with the Legends. And I much prefer Daddy Issues Nate to Schmoopy Romantic Nate, so I say bring on Biff Daddy Haywood! (Who, by the by, is awfully stuck up for someone who ended up facedown in manure so much in his younger days, but I digress. Though if we don't get at least one good Back to the Future reference by season's end I will be thoroughly disappointed)

Poor Gary, he has to be useful for something... right? All that parking won't validate itself. And where would the Legends restock their supply of stolen time couriers without Gary?

Can't wait for next week!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I hope Zari saved the gold from around her gem.  She needs to be able to rebuild it, she could lose it by putting it in her pocket.

Not sure if this is a spoiler but 

Spoiler

In the promo pictures for the next episode it looks like Zari is wearing a bracelet with the gem.

Good episode. Not gonna lie, I started humming along with the fairy godmother like Ray. 

I think I actually said “oh shit” out loud when Zari started choking the Puritans. I did not realize that was something she could do. She had a lot of anger and I hope Sara can help her work through that. 

Also - I love that Gideon has a ‘narc’ setting.

• Love 3

I'm interested in seeing how if at all the time line is affected by what Zari did by helping the mother live. Tala Ashe did a good job this episode. But at some point messing with them time line so much like what the Legends did by saving Amaya's village should come back on them somehow.

I loved that Nate understood pig Ray. That was funny.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nates being phased out. But I enjoyed his scenes with Ava and at the Time Bureau and I usually don't like anything Nate.

I would bet that whoever is coming for Constantine will become a problem for the whole team at some point.

The Constantine/Mick part was funny.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I think I saw another woman in red in one of the overhead shots. But yeah, she did kind of stand out. What I questioned was the jewelry - I just have the impression the Puritans were not big jewelry wearers.  Zari’s amulet was one thing, since it was plot significant, but Sara should’ve left all her rings back on the Waverider. 

20 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I loved that Nate understood pig Ray. That was funny.

That was hilarious.  And aww, Ray really was not happy about leaving him behind.

• Love 4

Not as fun, maybe, as last week’s episode.  But other shows which shall go unnamed could learn a lesson or two about having a message in their episodes without beating the audience senseless with it.  Particularly timely due to real-life events over the weekend; I think that’s why maybe I found it more sobering than funny.

Not that it didn’t have its funny moments! “What in the Disney hell is this?”  Mick and Constantine not exactly hitting it off.  Nate and pig-Ray. :)

But Tala Ashe did a great job here, and I’m all for Nate at the Time Bureau.  I like the idea of Ava bonding with people other than Sara, and I appreciated the Sara/Zari scene.  I was worried about Avalance being too much of a focus this year, but if they continue to keep it low-key, it’s fine.  

I do wish they would allow Sara to least acknowledge

her father’s death

(not sure if that’s still considered a spoiler) more than just in the very vaguest of terms - that is going to continue to bother me.  

Edited by Starfish35
adding spoiler tags
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

I was worried about Avalance being too much of a focus this year, but if they continue to keep it low-key, it’s fine.  

Sorry, not for me of course. But I don't think the show will do that to Avalance. Avalance isn't liked here, but they do have fans who want to see them given focus. I do like seeing Ava interact with other characters though.

Edited by Proteus
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

Not sure if this is a spoiler but 

Hide contents

In the promo pictures for the next episode it looks like Zari is wearing a bracelet with the gem.

I wonder if there was a behind-the-scenes reason they needed to get rid of the necklace.  

4 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

(not sure if that’s still considered a spoiler) more than just in the very vaguest of terms - that is going to continue to bother me.  

Yeah I hope there's a bit more of that going forward. Laurel's death was one of her main storylines for the last 2 seasons. 

I enjoyed this episode. I probably preferred last week but I have nothing bad to say about this one. Loved the Disney references and Sara's disbelief and Ray enjoying the song (of course) and the Cinderella lines. 

Tala Ashe continues to shine as Zari. Whilst not that subtle, her storyline was done a lot, lot better than Supergirl or Charmed and I liked the day player actors. She and Sara having conversations about it was lovely as well. Yay for Bechdel test passing. They don't always agree with each other but they are coming to understand each other. Heh, "Nark Mode" and Sara just being "Yep" about it.

I like Constantine more than I thought he would, although it still feels very awkward to have him magic the demon etc back to hell every ep, but him and Mick squaring off was good. And yeah, they're leaning heavily into the loner stuff with him. "No silly costumes" no one with that hair has any high ground to stand on mate. 

Time Bureau subplot was ok, but I don't buy them being funded by the DOD. It really doesn't seem like Rip to do that and it's not like anyone could stop them if they managed to fund themselves via lottery or something. But I guess we needed Nate to have this subplot with his father. 

2 hours ago, Proteus said:

Sorry, not for me of course. But I don't think the show will do that to Avalance. Avalance isn't liked here, but they do have fans who want to see them given focus. I do like seeing Ava interact with other characters though.

They had focus last week and nothing this week and will have more in the future. I think that's a good way to handle a TV couple (see Brooklyn 99 re Jake and Amy). I think they really need Ava to interact with others and have her own part in other subplots to justify having JM as a regular this season. I don't love AvaLance but that's more to do with last season than this one. I really wish we'd found out ep1 Ava was a different clone to Beebo ep Ava, that would help explain things. 

Speaking of, this show continues to pay homage to the One Blue God as well they should. 

• Love 4

Agreed about the episode being strong.. And while scary I'm glad we got to see zari go a little overboard on the puritans.. But how is it that our heroes weren't subject to more suspicion... These were pretty small communities in paranoid times.. Especially for zari a strange brown woman with a big gaudy bauble in red

• Love 2

Ah Legends, even when you’re not being killer unicorn crazy you still managed to make things weird. I loved the Fairy Godmother and the singing. Loved Mick and Constantine and I really loved Sara and Zari bonding. 

I also enjoyed Bureau Nate. He works as a suit. Plus it gave Ava something to do away from Sara. She needs more interaction with the rest of the Legends.

11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I thought that maybe it was a fun callout to The Handmaid's Tale.

7 hours ago, Proteus said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Nates being phased out. But I enjoyed his scenes with Ava and at the Time Bureau and I usually don't like anything Nate.

I don't think he's being phased out. Rather, I think he's giving Ava a purpose as a main character now, as she can't just either be at the Time Bureau in her own plot of on the Waverider all the time. Out of all the characters, Nate makes the most sense to be working at the Bureau.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I thought that maybe it was a fun callout to The Handmaid's Tale.

I don't think he's being phased out. Rather, I think he's giving Ava a purpose as a main character now, as she can't just either be at the Time Bureau in her own plot of on the Waverider all the time. Out of all the characters, Nate makes the most sense to be working at the Bureau.

I would agree with this although I do wonder if its partially being done in a way to have his character not transform as much anymore to save money on the FX.

I admit, I laughed when Constantine said he needed a stiff one and would leave it up to them as to what he meant by that.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, benteen said:

I would agree with this although I do wonder if its partially being done in a way to have his character not transform as much anymore to save money on the FX.

Probably that as well. I think they realized too late that Nate's power is a little too high on their likely small budget. They've been basically doing it since halfway through season 2, but this gives them a better excuse. He hardly transformed last season either. 

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Probably that as well. I think they realized too late that Nate's power is a little too high on their likely small budget. They've been basically doing it since halfway through season 2, but this gives them a better excuse. He hardly transformed last season either. 

Not to mention all the times Firestorm didn't merge. I think he's also there to make room for Constantine, even though the team is pretty small at the moment and something different other than his relationship with Amaya and bro-ing with Ray. I guess it's also possible NZ requested less time filming. 

I do like that Legend isn't overly preachy with their message like another show. They do tend to tie with the past which make sense with us doomed to repeating it now. 

The bitter Fairy Godmother was great. I don't blame her for getting fed up with the princesses. And she was smart enough to not be dragged into Constantine's crap. 

Zari getting mad and using her totem to suck the air out people. She's in her right to be angry but I'm glad she realized what she was doing. I loved her talk with Sara. Sara knows pain and suffering too. Gideon's narc mode was great and needed with that team. Everyone is always running off alone to do something stupid. 

• Love 4

Just popping by to say I was able to identify where I'd heard Jane Carr's distinctive voice thanks to dkb  She was Londo Molari's "favorite" wife, Timov, on Babylon 5.

Edited by Goldmoon
  • Love 3

There was so much other fun stuff going on in this that I forgot to mention Beebo Blox in my previous post. I would totally play that game. Also, I la-la-love that Mick used an iPad as a plate. To serve a donut to a Puritan. Like you do.

11 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

I think I actually said “oh shit” out loud when Zari started choking the Puritans.

28 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Zari getting mad and using her totem to suck the air out people.

And that's why you should never piss off Airbenders. (Just ask season three of Legend of Korra)

I wonder if they didn't want to switch things up with her totem necklace to distance themselves from last year's totem storyline.

4 hours ago, Featherhat said:

"No silly costumes" no one with that hair has any high ground to stand on mate. 

Time Bureau subplot was ok, but I don't buy them being funded by the DOD. It really doesn't seem like Rip to do that and it's not like anyone could stop them if they managed to fund themselves via lottery or something.

Ha! Indeed, Constantine, indeed.

As far as the funding, I can see they needed a way to tie the TB (and thus the show) back to 2018 a little more firmly, as well as slot in Nate's dad, so I'm fine with it. And it's easy to forget that Rip spent most of his life as a Time Master, so he was probably quite used to greasing the wheels of bureaucracy. I was glad they gave a little mention to Rip, since I will miss seeing AD on my screen this year. *sniff*

Can I just mention how hilarious it is that everyone still disagrees on how to pronounce Mallus? Heh.

• Love 5

Only this show could cross the Salem Witch Trials with Disney and make it work. I like that they managed to get their message across without hitting you over the head with it.  Supergirl writers take note (also take note that this is how you take things from Legend of Korra, with Zari sucking the air out of everyone's lungs as opposed to their Equalists they have on Supergirl)

I lived Mick and Constantine as the Odd Couple, and while I hope he doesn't become the soul focus, I liked him here.  Also with Nate at the Time Bureau, the Legends seemed a bit sparse, I know Maisie and the new girl are coming on soon, but still.  It was fun to see Ava in a slightly different light, worrying about getting funding.  Although I would think the Time Bureau could find itself pretty easily.  I know if Rip was still around he would all kinds of secret accounts and probably ancient coin hordes.  And in addition to validating parking, the Time Bureau also have a softball team.  Who would they play against?

I love that they leaned into the Disney for the Fairy Godmother, and her bitterness at having all the stupid requests from the princesses over the centuries.  And we knew Gideon had a narc mode ever since she let Sara knew the team went to the Bahamas in 1717.

As for Zari wearing red, apparently most Puritan clothing was brown or indigo rather than black (black dyes were expensive).  Although it looked bright red on the ship, to my colorblind eyes in the village her outfit looked like it could pass for more of a brownish red.  More concerning is that the Zambezi Elders cheaped out on the totem, but making it out of pot metal, since there is no way gold (or even brass) would have melted just on the edge of the fire, although points to Tala for juggling and blowing on the hot stone.

• Love 3

I think I may even like this more than last week. The unicorn was fun, but kind of a lot. This was more grounded despite the fairy grandmother. I usually hate singing bits but that was amazing. She was great in that role.

I've consistently enjoyed these episodes throughout, never once getting bored. I find myself playing games on my phone a lot during the other arrowverse shows and I think it's because I dislike/don't care about half the characters. On this one, even Nate is becoming likeable again! It's refreshing to see him away from Amaya and not pining or moping after her. I've always liked Zari but she's fast becoming one of my favs. OG's Sara, Mick and Ray have been put on the backburner a bit which isn't necessarily bad because it allows the others to get developed.

Is it too much to hope they incorporate Harry Potter into this season of magic somehow? I bet Mick would be a Hufflepuff!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Featherhat said:

Not to mention all the times Firestorm didn't merge. I think he's also there to make room for Constantine, even though the team is pretty small at the moment and something different other than his relationship with Amaya and bro-ing with Ray. I guess it's also possible NZ requested less time filming. 

Yeah, it's very noticeable just how small the team is becoming.  You have 3 original members and Zari.  Constantine is part of the team even though he's not official and Nate is on hiatus.  Still, the small team is working out really, really well and allows more time to be focused on the characters who are there.  I never would have expected Rory to still be one of the only members left.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CloudySky said:

Is it too much to hope they incorporate Harry Potter into this season of magic somehow? I bet Mick would be a Hufflepuff!

Mick's very likely a Hufflepuff, and he'd hate it since he'd be with Ray (but also secretly love it). Nate and Zari are total Ravenclaws. Sara is Gryffindor, even though she'd think she should be a Slytherin. 

Constantine is a total Slytherin. Gary's a Hufflepuff through and through and Ava? I actually don't know what Ava would be. Maybe Ravenclaw? 

I'd kill for a Harry Potter-inspired episode.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, benteen said:

I admit, I laughed when Constantine said he needed a stiff one and would leave it up to them as to what he meant by that.

I thought it might have been a possible phallic double entendre.

Nate’s a Ravenclaw but would resent not being a Gryffindor and not realize he could have requested it. 

Pre-Queen’s Gambit Sara would be fine being a Slytherin. Post-QG Sara’s a Gryffindor but would believe herself unworthy and would request Slytherin. 

Ray would be the cheeriest Ravenclaw in the history of the house. 

I actually see Zari as Slytherin who rolls her eyes at the magic supremacy and the anti-Slytherin sentiment alike. 

Back to the episode I would love to see Fairy Godmother again. I don’t care how it happens I just want her to sing another song. 

And I will also play the hell out of a Beebo app. They need to get on these guaranteed moneymakers. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Goldmoon said:

Just popping by to say I was able to identify where I'd heard Jane Carr's distinctive voice thanks to dkb  She was Londo Molari's "favorite" wife, Timov, on Babylon 5.

That's where I knew her from as well. Took a bit to recognize her with hair.

I wonder if they're going to have it be some demon from a non-specific mythology that's out for Constantine's blood, or follow his comic book plotline and have it actually be THE Devil?

14 minutes ago, AD35 said:

I thought it might have been a possible phallic double entendre.

Oh it as.  This show has gotten cheeky with the double entendres.  Somehow my closed captioning was on for this episode and they were showing the 'previously on  ...' before this ep started, the scene at the end of the last episode with some Demon beating up Constantine and he had a line where the CC captioned 'I'd rather top myself than throw in with the likes of you..." or something like that.    Without the CC i would probably have never noticed that line.  But when I read it I was like well, ok, then.

Also I could see the writers just loving it when they found an actual mythical creature called an 'Aswang' because of course!

• Love 1

I felt so sad for Ray when he went back to the Waverider alone. Nate was his bff! Not to mention all the other teammates he's lost or left behind over the years. Still crazy to think that Sara, Ray, and Mick are the last 3 standing of the original 9!

Loved more development for Zari because Tala Ashe is forever one of my favorite people now. I like Nate and Ava being together at the Time Bureau now. He's gonna be a good bro for her I think.

Edited by shantown
spelling
  • Love 1