Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, greekmom said:

There is a video??

Oh yes. Picture it: Coltee...relaxing in a chair in front of the fireplace...nothing from the waist down...holding what little bit God gave him...

And "leaked" pictures. You, too, can see what the 8 lucky women saw...

• Love 1
On 9/10/2020 at 7:38 PM, cooksdelight said:

Brace yourselves ....

B656A8A3-125F-43BF-A8C5-0DB70EC5C050.jpeg

Anyone else remember the Cosmopolitan centerfold of Burt Reynolds? Well, this ain't even close. Clot needs to do some research on how a man poses in a subtle sexy manner. Good gawd this picture is an abomination. 

• LOL 8
53 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

Anyone else remember the Cosmopolitan centerfold of Burt Reynolds?

Ah yes, it was out when I was in college and made quite the sensation as it was passed around in my dorm. Shocking for the times! 

image.png.e343141cba384fba77872baadfb11798.pngColt's photo shoot is more like this: image.png.33a53783b61b27c88e258f4497aeeccd.png

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

The only difference between the two pictures is that he now has a tan, but he's not a pound slimmer.     That whipped creme or shaving cream outfit is ugly.     That was an interesting article for another reason too.   

Spoiler

So Jess dumped him and found another loser? 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Oh yes. Picture it: Coltee...relaxing in a chair in front of the fireplace...nothing from the waist down...holding what little bit God gave him...

And "leaked" pictures. You, too, can see what the 8 lucky women saw...

Is Debbie the photographer?

Colt is a son --a mother would be proud of....NOT

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The only difference between the two pictures is that he now has a tan, but he's not a pound slimmer.     That whipped creme or shaving cream outfit is ugly.     That was an interesting article for another reason too.   

Hide contents

So Jess dumped him and found another loser? 

At least he’s better looking than Colt.  (Spoilers are allowed in the couples threads btw.)

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-jess-caroline-married-see-marriage-license-for-colt-johnsons-ex/

• Love 2
On 9/12/2020 at 4:35 PM, Rt66vintage said:

Anyone else remember the Cosmopolitan centerfold of Burt Reynolds? Well, this ain't even close. Clot needs to do some research on how a man poses in a subtle sexy manner. Good gawd this picture is an abomination. 

Because that would help?

Larissa: More humongous asses that I dont understand the attraction for.

• Love 4

Good Lawd.  Her ass is as big as the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex!  I guess she thinks it looks like a Kartrashian ass??  Jeebus.  Now all she has to do is get a bunch of $$$ doing SOMETHING.. and POOF! 

I'm sure her kids needed SOME of that $72,000.  Maybe not.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It's not undesirable. Some women genetically are built like that. Guess she'll have it flattened out a couple of years from now.

I know I am just saying at certain times certain looks fall out of favor. Marilyn Monroe would be considered overweight today.

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I know I am just saying at certain times certain looks fall out of favor. Marilyn Monroe would be considered overweight today.

Exactly by today's standards Marilyn Monroe looks pudgy, soft, flat assed and white as a ghost..... 

I really wonder about Larissa, she's in her 30's and you can't look young forever... She seems like the type that will never be happy and will probably end up looking like Michael Jackson or kill herself.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

How does she expect to fit any clothes? Why would she want that tush? Yuck.

As someone naturally endowed in that area I concur. Finding jeans that will cover my ass without leaving enough room in the waist for a spare tire is a struggle. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I really wonder about Larissa, she's in her 30's and you can't look young forever... She seems like the type that will never be happy and will probably end up looking like DarceyMichael Jackson or kill herself.

Fixed that for ya!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

As someone naturally endowed in that area I concur. Finding jeans that will cover my ass without leaving enough room in the waist for a spare tire is a struggle. 

Tailoring? Buying a bigger size and then reducing the waist?

11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

help is on the way! I found this solution for you and Larissa:

Wondering how Kim Kardashian manages to find jeans that fit her tiny waist and still cover her big butt? Apparently she has a "booty tailor" on call to alter her jeans so that they flatter her famous behind. Oh and did I mention she plays this tailor close to $5,000 a day? Yes, a DAY!

I should have gone to booty tailoring school...

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Regarding the news that Larissa spent $72,000 to look like Kylie Jenner, I am still laughing at a comment I read at another site from someone who said 'Kylie Jenner spent $72,000 to look like Kylie Jenner.' 🤣

I suspect Kylie didn't go to a cut-rate plastic surgeon . . . they charge a LOT more in Beverly Hills or for "name" surgeons.

• Love 2

So Larissa did her camsoda show and pissed people off...

People buy a ticket (not sure the cost of ticket) and then depending on how much they like what they see they can throw 5 cent tokens at her...

Apparently she pissed off a bunch of guys because she stopped her "show" and restarted which means people had to buy another ticket to watch her show which they'd already paid for.

One guy is bitching that he spent $6 and he feels like he was ripped off!! 😂

It will take her a long time to pay off her investment of $74,000 a nickel at a time.

LARLAST.gif

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

People buy a ticket (not sure the cost of ticket) and then depending on how much they like what they see they can throw 5 cent tokens at her...

Apparently she pissed off a bunch of guys because she stopped her "show" and restarted which means people had to buy another ticket to watch her show which they'd already paid for.

It will take her a long time to pay off her investment of $74,000 a nickel at a time.

LARLAST.gif

$6 buys you a nice Starbucks espresso drink.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

LARLAST.gif

Well ya.. but the poor guy....

he says he has a "horny ass" and maybe that was his last 6 bucks. 

• LOL 4