Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

So, I don't have any links to back this up because I've really been trying to avoid all of these people since they are repetitive and boring and didn't bother to save anything before I decided to post this comment. There really are not many people who seem to follow them and post anything about them, either, yet they will not disappear. There IS some new drama and some very, very, bad news on the horizon, which is why I'm posting now. Since I don't have any links to include, I've decided to be a bit more thorough instead of a quick summary, since I know many people here don't follow the social media for these couples, either. I also got distracted by The Amazing Race then the Steeler vs Ravens replay and forgot half of what I was planning to type when I started.

Jess:

Jess has recently had a boudoir photo shoot, which you can see at her new Only Fans account. She has also moved out of Carmen's and she and her husband are in a new apartment. She plans on starting a fashion and beauty business of some type, which she started on her Instagram channel with an interview of a makeup artist who did her makeup during an IG Live. Some people said people just kept typing, "Jess, SHUT UP!!" but others said only a few people were posting it over and over. I don't have any idea what that is about. She is also taking shit for continuing to talk about Colt and what a horrible boyfriend he was as people point out to her that she was only with him for three weeks for filming, has been with her now husband for over a year, and met him because of Colt so she should move on.

Carmen cannot stay out of the drama, either, and Vanessa's ex-husband is tired of her shit. Nathalie, who spoke on the phone to Larissa for three minutes, has moved to LV and Carmen has said that Nathalie is obsessed with her and needs to say something to her face so that she can put her in the hospital, or something childish like that, and I don't know if Nathalie responded but doesn't seem to care about the 90DF drama anymore. Carmen said something about being on the show that people think is her saying she is going to be on an episode of Strikes Back! with Jess, and since I don't watch that show, it may be have already aired.

Larissa:

Larissa has been back in LV where she had another tummy tuck and some type of treatment for her cheesy butt. (Kybella?) While there, she and Eric got into another feud, she accused him of recording her to try and get her deported, again; it's a pretty common claim of hers, both against Eric and Debbie. Anyhow, they are no longer following each other and have removed all their photos and videos together, something else that Larissa does on a regular basis. Someone on Reddit says Eric stole her pain meds and that is what lead to the fight, but I'm not sure where that came from or it was just another claim based on the older friends, before he became too big for them, who said he is/was a major cokehead. Both theories are believable and I don't care about either one.

There doesn't appear to be much proof of this next bit, because it has taken place on Larissa and/or Eric's Only Fans account and no one I follow or talk to about this show is willing to pay to find out. There is supposedly a sex tape of the two of them where they show absolutely no interest in each other, have no chemistry at all, and will not stop looking at the camera. How can anyone resist seeing this video? Turns out, it's super easy to resist.

Carmen did a Live with Yates right after Larissa's firing, which I haven't watched so this is coming from discussions about it, where she continued to insist Larissa was arrested; she only has two kids, unless there is one she didn't know about before she met her; and the third arrest, where she is the one who called the police saying Colt assaulted Larissa, was because Colt did assault her and they didn't show the scratches on her ankle. She didn't explain the popped pimples and self-inflicted scratched abdomen and sides or why the originally told the cops that Colt took off instead of telling them he didn't live there.

She also says that Colt found Larissa on Facebook and not through her and that she never met Colt until after Larissa did, only to change the story to meeting him to send some clothes to Larissa and take something when he met her in Mexico, which happens to be their first face-to-face meeting and where they took all the photos for the immigration paperwork. All of that happened when Colt and Carmen were still living in Seattle, and it's quite a coincidence that he just happened to come across her FB account, which was in Portuguese, when her best friend lived nearby. The screenshot of where Carmen tells the 90DF casting that Larissa wants to be on the show and the one where she sent Larissa Colt's photo and asked if she would be okay with him where photoshopped, according to her. (Side note: Carmen claims that she was originally contacted by the show to be on it, even though they had been married for years. She is not the first person to say this happened so I believe it.)

Carmen also admitted that Colt transferred from Seattle to LV so that Larissa could be near her, so that Larissa knew someone other than just Colt. They moved a few houses down from the one Carmen and her husband purchased. In one story, she met Colt through her husband because they worked together, but in another, she met him on Tinder. There were other co-workers of Colt and Tom that said she met him through Tom, though, and I don't know why she would admit to having a Tinder account when she was married, but she said she allowed Larissa to use her account to meet Eric, too. The rumor that her pregnancy was not her husband's child and that she claims they had a sexless and open marriage is supported by other coworkers of Tom and Colt who said they were surprised when she was seen with other men. She is pretty disliked, like Larissa, so people lying about her is as equally plausible as it being the truth.

If the "arrest" happened as she said, and ICE pulled up and took Larissa away, using the word "arrest" is completely reasonable. So, her constant changing of her story, saying that there wasn't any proof from LV Metro or ICE is because she wasn't arrested, then insisting she was again, it just eye-rolling. She should have said she thought she was being arrested and that's why she used that word. She then went on and on about Radar confirming it. She couldn't explain and blew off any questions about why neither Larissa, Eric or she took a photo. Larissa not taking one makes sense to everyone, she was being arrested. Eric and Carmen just posting on IG about it but not taking a quick shot does not. Carmen said she is a US Citizen at this point in time but still afraid of ICE. I don't think that's odd. 

Also, Radar didn't confirm anything. They posted what Larissa's agent gave them, which includes a portion of a document that Larissa also posted, showing her name, the date, and that she is Released on Recognizance, which means she didn't have to pay bail and is legally in the country pending actions. The immigration attorney said she received it with her new address on it, and insists that is all that happened. Radar also said she has another hearing and may be deported, but she has been in removal proceedings since the Adjustment of Status was denied in early 2019 and she has an appeal pending.

The only reason I post what Carmen said is to show Larissa and her still haven't bothered to get their stories straight. Larissa did a Live with Yates, too, which I haven't listened to, either. I'm not sure about Carmen's but I think Larissa's is on his YouTube channel as opposed to IG, but I'm not certain.

When it came to the arrest by ICE, Carmen wrote on IG that she was at their house where they were leaving to go to Colorado Springs when ICE pulled up and arrested her. Larissa told Yates that they had been driving and Eric realized they were being followed by a few cars then noticed the police car for LV Metro. After being pulled over, Larissa was asked to step out of the car and was taken to the ICE offices, where they looked through her paperwork and released her within a few hours. She mentioned that they didn't arrest her at the house because they would have needed a warrant, but wouldn't to remove her from the car. No one was able to follow her line of reasoning and I've thought of tracking it down to listen to because it doesn't make any sense. Yates asked her if Colt or Debbie called, which Carmen suggested, and Larissa said no, that Colt tried to get her deported before through the court cases but she didn't believe either one of them called this time. She said she had been fired by TLC two days before and thinks someone from the show called. 

Yates asked about the three children and it sounds like he was expecting her response to be the same as Carmen's. She said that she is discussing it on her new YouTube Channel but it's not up and running yet for different reasons. First it was something with the editing and recording but later in the same interview it was trying to get the sponsors and advertisers lined up. 

Even though she didn't answer yes or no to the third child, her first son with her first husband, she did talk about her second son and her daughter. Her daughter is being raised by Larissa's dad, and Larissa claims she is trying to get everything established here and then will bring her over. That has been her story since day one. She does not admit, and never has, that the State she was living in removed Luann from her care when she was a few months old and her dad agreed to take her under what we call Kinship care here in Ohio. Then, like with Barb and Jenelle from Teen Mom 2, Larissa and Luann's dad signed parenting rights over to her dad to keep themselves out of jail for child neglect. As far as that goes, her dad may have already been in jail for something unrelated at the time of the birth and removal and had no parental rights established in the first place. It also doesn't sound like Larissa signed away all her parenting rights, but more like what happened with Barb and Jenelle where Larissa's dad has physical and legal custody and all the guardianship rights, but Larissa's parenting rights have not been terminated. When she told the lie about her second son being adopted, the reporter found the arrest warrant for her not paying child support for her daughter and the associated hearing where it was caught up with her dad asking they no longer take part in the collection of the child support. The CPS type agency was a party of interest at that hearing.

Larissa's story about her second son changed again in this interview. She has never admitted being married to his father, but proof has been provided of the marriage, birth, and divorce when she lied about the adoption. He is in the custody of his father and has been since birth, and solely since he was seven months old. That is the last time Larissa had any contact in person or by phone with him. The original story was that his dad would not support them because he was a bisexual cross-dresser who was cheating on her with many men in an attempt to get AIDS, so his sister stepped up and helped them. Then, his sister asked if she could adopt him and Larissa decided that she loved Arry and he loved her so she agreed. Larissa took a bunch of hate for that from what can only be called "anti-adoption assholes" and received a lot of support because of the hate. She made the mistake of telling that story to a journalist who tried to prove it, resulting in all the truth being published. 

In the Yates interview, she said that she sent money to her son through Carmen's account because she couldn't send it through Colt's or her own, separate account for some reason. She couldn't explain a reason. Carmen had said that she sent money to her son a few times using her account, but never a mention of sending money to her other son or daughter or it being a regular occurrence. Her ex said she never paid child support. 

She then said that she is not paying child support any longer because her ex-husband and his friend were trying to blackmail her and threatening to release texts and voice messages of her admitting to being a prostitute and drug addict when she was in Brazil. Larissa released those texts and messages years ago! She then said that her son was adopted by his uncle, his dad's brother, not sister. When asked why she wouldn't send money to the person raising him because his dad, who according to her has no contact with him, was trying to blackmail her, she ignored the question. When asked why she was sending money for child support when the child has been adopted and has other parents, she changed the subject and said her dad has opened an account and she sends money to it for him, then her dad was going to open an account for her to send money. 

She also said that the scene where Debbie was told about her having kids was staged because Debbie always knew. I find that a bit hard to believe because she really looked shocked to find out Larissa had lied about something else. By the time that was filmed, she had already been arrested for DV once, and Larissa said the dv was a regular occurrence; she practically bragged about beating on him and him then buying her stuff. Debbie doesn't seem like a good enough actress to me, but this show is notorious for staging scenes, so maybe.

Larissa also said that Jess contacted her initially and she ignored her, but the show asked her to call her for a scene and told her what to say, including to watch out for Debbie. It was something most people guessed had happened because of the way it played out. She also confirmed the production leak that the show paid for Debbie to get an expedited passport to go to Brazil, too, because the filming took place quickly. I've always believed that Jess was supposed to be filming with someone else who backed out at the last minute, but have no proof. She was dating a man in Chicago right up until about a month before filming with Colt, and her former au pair friend who said that she was told she would be fired if she filmed said he ended up ghosting her. 

Larissa further said the whole Debbie showing Jess the photo of the cat(?) from Vanessa was producer manufactured. She then went on about how great a person Debbie is, what a great cook she is, and that she actually used to defend Larissa and tell Colt he needed to settle down. Larissa said Debbie told Colt not to call the cops on that first arrest. She also said that Colt and Debbie are not as enmeshed as people think, and the word "enmeshed" is the one she apparently actually used, and that Colt and Debbie had their own lives and didn't spend as much time together as people think. That is actually pretty clear from their social media accounts and from Larissa's bitching back when she and Colt were still together. For some reason, Larissa wanted Debbie to move out of the house but didn't like it when she left for days to go to Washington or Reno with her friends.

Larissa's odd.

Colt: And the terrible news...

First, he had a birthday in the last few days.

According to Vanessa's ex-husband, True, Colt and Vanessa are filming for another season of the show.

True and Vanessa's divorce may not be final yet, but it appears to be amicable. He says that Vanessa didn't cheat on him with Colt and it sounds like their marriage had fallen apart due in part to his problem with alcohol, which he is working on. Vanessa is ten years older than Colt and he is losing the weight because he was trying to become more attractive to her. It looks like he has lost a lot of weight, but he is still barrel shaped and I seriously doubt his personality has changed much. 

Because of the Carmen harassing True drama, and that True has said that Colt's problem is that no one has punched him in the face, someone has suggested that Carmen and Nathalie be the intro fight and True and Colt be the title fight in a PPV boxing match. Carmen immediately denied she said she wanted to fight Nathalie, resulting in people posting where she said she wanted Nathalie to say something to her face, but none of the other three have responded to the idea.

Don't we deserve to see Colt punched in the face by his girlfriend's ex-husband? YES WE DO! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Christina said:

Carmen also admitted that Colt transferred from Seattle to LV so that Larissa could be near her, so that Larissa knew someone other than just Colt. They moved a few houses down from the one Carmen and her husband purchased. In one story, she met Colt through her husband because they worked together, but in another, she met him on Tinder. There were other co-workers of Colt and Tom that said she met him through Tom, though, and I don't know why she would admit to having a Tinder account when she was married, but she said she allowed Larissa to use her account to meet Eric, too. The rumor that her pregnancy was not her husband's child and that she claims they had a sexless and open marriage is supported by other coworkers of Tom and Colt who said they were surprised when she was seen with other men. She is pretty disliked, like Larissa, so people lying about her is as equally plausible as it being the truth.

She also said that the scene where Debbie was told about her having kids was staged because Debbie always knew. I find that a bit hard to believe because she really looked shocked to find out Larissa had lied about something else. By the time that was filmed, she had already been arrested for DV once, and Larissa said the dv was a regular occurrence; she practically bragged about beating on him and him then buying her stuff. Debbie doesn't seem like a good enough actress to me, but this show is notorious for staging scenes, so maybe.

RE first bolded statement....

So Carmen apparently reads and has posted here.

I clearly remember some poster appearing out of the blue with all sorts of "insider" information, telling the tale of how Colt worked with her significant other and they carpooled together.  That poster also had lots of personal details and information about the Colt/Larissa situation.  I believe I even responded to the poster as no one else had at that moment.  

So, hey there, Carmen, since you're probably reading this, could you crawl away into oblivion now, and take Colt, Larissa, Jess, Eric, Vanessa, and Debbie with you?

---------

RE second bolded statement...

I have said this all along.  Debbie always knew about those kids, but the kids were never a factor because Larissa has never had the desire to bring them to America and both Debbie and Colt knew that. 

I have always asserted that scene was reenacted because the kids' existence came out in real time and thus the situation had to be addressed on the show.  It was the proverbial elephant in the room that wasn't going to disappear on its own.  

I wish TLC would just give the whole gang their own show so they wouldn't contaminate any of the 90DF franchises.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I clearly remember some poster appearing out of the blue with all sorts of "insider" information, telling the tale of how Colt worked with her significant other and they carpooled together.  That poster also had lots of personal details and information about the Colt/Larissa situation.  I believe I even responded to the poster as no one else had at that moment. 

Larissa herself said all of that about Colt and Carmen's husband working together and him not needing a car because they carpooled. There was a time when people here were excusing Larissa's abuse as Colt deserving it because she was stuck in the house all day with Debbie picking on her until Colt got home to use her as a sex toy, that she never got to speak her own language, knew no one in the country, and Debbie and Colt were clearly having a sexual relationship in that house of horrors. 

I do not care that people don't like Colt or Debbie, I seriously dislike Colt and don't care about Debbie, but don't see the sick, intimate relationship others do, and responded with disgust at the applause of the abuse with an outline of all Larissa's own words and admittance of her beating on Colt beginning the first week she arrived. There were also posts online where Larissa got into fights with his coworkers who were sick of her shit and abuse of both Colt and harassment of them. I was then told that Colt must have posted all that, not Larissa. He apparently learned Portuguese and ventriloquism to throw his words into Larissa's mouth. I then walked away from the thread. It's possible that what you remember is what I posted a long time ago, but both Carmen and Larissa have several proven sockpuppet accounts on Reddit, Instagram and Facebook so one of them could be here, too.

Larissa posted this stuff because she had no shame about it and people excuse it.  Fuck Colt, but domestic violence isn't excused because your spouse is annoying you. He is blamed for making her mad and then calling the police, when he only called once, which happened after she admittedly was threatening to kill him and herself. She said it on the show! He told the police he didn't want her arrested and that she was having a serious panic attack and needed help. As much as I dislike her, that was during the period where she was having difficulty getting her meds filled because she wasn't covered by insurance. You really cannot start and stop those meds like she was doing. She later admitted to trading them for pain pills, but I think it could have been a panic attack that made it so much worse, like Colt and Debbie said, and why he said he called. She said it wasn't worse and detailed other abuse, on video, posted to her IG. She actually taped her abuse and violence toward Colt and Debbie and posted them to her account, then got mad that her attorneys made her remove it. 

Colt took her phone leading to her posting on IG that they fought and took her phone, which resulted in followers calling the police and reporting Colt beat her up. She was arrested. He took her phone to try and delete the penis pic that she was threatening to post online. He didn't know she already sold it, also something she admits. Then, after bailing her out of jail, she told the producers she didn't feel safe with Colt and Debbie, and Debbie was still in NY. The next morning Colt found out she had sold the photo before confronting him with it, and was filmed telling her he didn't like her anymore and was going to divorce her. People point to it as proof that he deserved the abuse, which ignores that she released a photo of his teeny weanie. They didn't say that on the show, though, so some people didn't know it.

Carmen called the third time, which happened after Larissa said on an IG Live with Yates that Colt was a pedophile she caught watching kiddie porn. She then admitted she lied about it. He had bought some Cameo or something similar from a porn star. He told her get out, she attacked then ran to Carmen's where she scratched herself up and Carmen called the police on Colt. 

No one should ever put up with violence, revenge porn, or the horrible lies Colt is expected to put up with. That he filed for divorce and asked to be relieved from financial obligation is used to make him worse than her.

They still both suck.

• Love 5

gmbsa0x408061.jpg

There are two different stories about the break-up from their "friends" and both are believable. Since neither one of them can keep from sharing everything online, I expect we'll hear something from them eventually.

Eric and Larissa traveled to LV for her to have another tummy tuck. It took place in the past few weeks.

Version one: While in LV, Eric's mom, Debbie, called him and told him that he was welcome to come back but Larissa's chaos was not. This caused a huge argument between Eric and Larissa about him siding with his mom and not being a man.

Version two: Eric was chatting with someone or on his IG Live and you hear Larissa throwing a tantrum in the background. The short clip can still be found, but you can't tell what she's throwing a tantrum about. 

Carmen was sent the clip and approaches both of them, saying that she told Larissa that he would continue to try and tape her and leak them for money or to get her deported. I really don't know why they think anyone can get her deported; if it was possible, Colt would have succeeded immediately. Anyhow, another fight broke out, Eric said he didn't have any control of her deciding to have meltdowns while he was on the phone, etc.

And another great love goes bust, until they need each other for filming something again.

• Useful 1

Coltee sending multiple unsolicited dick pix to women (some random) is up there with sexually predatory behavior. I know that that on its doesn't qualify him as one, but in context of the other sociopathic things he does...TLC needs to quit rewarding this behavior. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe this is a joke?

I can't even begin to figure out why this Colt bullshit story line is still being filmed.  

She doesn't need a green card, there's nothing 90-day about it.  If they insist on keeping this asshole under contract, they need to ship him off to Mama's Boy or whatever it's called and at least get him out of this franchise.  

C'mon, TLC, you canned Larissa.  Now get rid of Colt and the rest of his chucklefuck cohorts, too.  

Ugh.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
On 11/27/2020 at 11:50 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I can't even begin to figure out why this Colt bullshit story line is still being filmed.  

She doesn't need a green card, there's nothing 90-day about it.  If they insist on keeping this asshole under contract, they need to ship him off to Mama's Boy or whatever it's called and at least get him out of this franchise.  

C'mon, TLC, you canned Larissa.  Now get rid of Colt and the rest of his chucklefuck cohorts, too.  

Ugh.  

I can't hit the heart enough times on this .

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Those lips are grotesque.

If you think THOSE lips are grotesque, be sure to avoid the picture displaying her "other lips" on a new photo going around.  

I just saw it in a FB savage group and it was the very definition of tacky (just like Larissa).  🤢

To remind everyone who had been able to forget these people existed, while under contract with Sharp Entertainment and TLC, Larissa signed a contract with CamSoda, another production company, and filmed herself with bare breasts. TLC fired her for breaching their contract and Larissa said she was done with them and their ability to tie her down, so she did it intentionally knowing that she would be released from her contract.

She now posted this:

tuw00tbazu561.jpg

At no point in time has TLC suggested they wanted a portrayal of "wholesomeness" but instead, that they wanted their contract to be honored. So, whatever. She was fired and happy about it until she saw that Colt was getting to film for whatever they are doing on Discovery+ about his past relationships and her side wouldn't be told. I'd actually support her that it would be unfair for her to not get to say her side of anything if she had said that instead of calling them hypocrites. The production team hated her, she said they were horrible people, too, Colt and Debbie are likely both filming and I can't see her expecting that she is going to come across well or even be treated fairly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This looked like a postmortem photo to me, but I've been reading some Doe cases. If I hadn't seen the post of Larissa above, I don't think I would have realized this was her.

idjp9zz9t7661.jpg

At what point does it become unethical to continue to inject someone with body dysmorphoric disorder with fillers? She likely doesn't have that condition and it's just part of her histrionic and borderline personality disorders, but it's definitely something. I know they are not medical doctors, but it still seems like there would be some type of standard of care that says that you should not help someone addicted to cosmetic procedures. 

She's also planning on having her breasts enlarged, I guess. I read it in response to a something with Jess' photo that I posted above, and that she responded that she would be that soon after her upcoming appointment. People are saying it wasn't a joke and she's been discussing the plastic surgeon in Denver for several weeks now.

• Love 2
On 12/19/2020 at 4:56 PM, Christina said:

She's also planning on having her breasts enlarged, I guess. I read it in response to a something with Jess' photo that I posted above, and that she responded that she would be that soon after her upcoming appointment. People are saying it wasn't a joke and she's been discussing the plastic surgeon in Denver for several weeks now.

Wait, what!?!?!?? 

She's getting her boobs made bigger!!?!??!!

How can she possibly think that will look good?

Her boobs are already bigger than her head!...  Soon she'll be Michael Jackson with gigantic tits.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2020 at 1:29 PM, Christina said:

Topless nude of Jess from her Only Fans. It will probably disappear like the others did.

Reveal spoiler

7tzk498mc6661.jpg

😫 Why is her bust so saggy at such a young age?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/28/2020 at 8:14 AM, Nicmar said:

😫 Why is her bust so saggy at such a young age?

jess' breasts look no different than that of any other large-breasted woman. large breasts are heavy, so they droop. perky boobs typically belong to people who either:

1: have small busts to begin with (like, less than a C-cup)

or

2: went under the knife. expecting anything D and above (and she is D and above) to defy gravity comes with a hella supportive bra and/or a very good surgeon.

signed, someone with barely a C-cup whose ex was a G-cup (we were in our early 20s, they drooped. nothing she could do about it)

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I have to defend Jess. She has a great set of breasts. They are large and are doing what large boobs do and they look great. Not everyone has a perky set of boobs that point to the sky, some of us have larger boobs that have some weight to them. They still look great and I have to say, as long as the nipples are not pointing straight down, they are a nice set.

• Love 4

I can barely understand what she is saying, but here is a nine minute video from Larissa, where she apparently changes her story about her firing for the tenth time.

https://youtu.be/h_-X8syVEWo

I have to wonder if they froze the screen there on purpose. It's quite unflattering.

Also:

itica6gsg0961.jpg

Edited to add another photo:

5kic93d7d2961.jpg

Edited by Christina
On 1/1/2021 at 4:56 PM, Arynm said:

I have to defend Jess. She has a great set of breasts. They are large and are doing what large boobs do and they look great. Not everyone has a perky set of boobs that point to the sky, some of us have larger boobs that have some weight to them. They still look great and I have to say, as long as the nipples are not pointing straight down, they are a nice set.

I was gonna say, her boobs look fantastic for being so big and no doubt heavy. I'm all for snarking but that comment about them being saggy was very unnecessary.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Takitaki said:

I was gonna say, her boobs look fantastic for being so big and no doubt heavy. I'm all for snarking but that comment about them being saggy was very unnecessary.

I think people get used to fake boobs that can be huge and still stick straight forward like headlights even without a bra.

I believe Jess's boobs are the real thing and real boobs that are that large tend to hang more relaxed when not in a support bra.

Edited by Dustbunny
spelling
  • Love 12

Well okay. You just continue to rewrite history and fail to take responsibility for your own actions.

Screenshot 2021-01-08 at 4.06.41 AM.png

Larissa is solely responsible for the police being involved the last two times because she was trying to get Colt arrested. He's horrible and so is she; they deserved each other and neither are sympathetic. She knew Colt lived with Debbie and he never told her he was rich; she didn't care how much he had, she demanded he buy her things he told her he couldn't afford and she would go on IG and brag about assaulting him and accuse him of being a pedophile, etc.

These two people just suck.

• Love 4

Oh, and Colt proved that she received all the Cameo  money and he had to pay the taxes on it after she tried to say he stole it the first time. Her attorney bitched her out and she went on IG crying and saying she didn't realize he had given it to her until he proved it later.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Larissa and Jess joint OF photo, NSFW. 

Spoiler

1610191727210.jpg

There is video if you subscribe to Jess' OF account. I haven't seen it and don't want to, but they are posting this photo to advertise it, so if anyone here wants to see the video, you now have the ad for it and the OF webaddress is at the bottom of the photo.

• Love 1

Serious question....Does she really need to do closeups diddling her twat to get people to join her onlyfans?

Some posters on instagram said she's been getting down and nasty lately including penetration with various items suggested by her "fans".... I have no idea if it's true or not but it made me feel sorry for her.... Where do you go after you've stuck a beer bottle in your twat for your fans?

She's already had bouts of depression, this is not going to end well.  🙁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Larissa's been vague posting lately, but everyone I know ignores her now so I don't have any screencaps except the one below. She made some post about how awful Colt is, without using his name since she is not allowed pursuant to their divorce. I don't know why she talks about him when she must know it gives him a perverse pleasure. It sounds like something he filmed for D- must have aired and she was responding to it. No one I know pays attention to him, either.

She also posted that she had good news from immigration, making people think she got her green card. If she did, she'd post it on Instagram. When she got into an argument with the immigration attorney that called her out for lying because there was no means by which she could have received one, she posted an edited shot of either Carmen's or her brother's, claiming it was hers because she didn't realize it still said Tavares on the side. If she got one for real, she'll post it. It sounds like what actually happened is that her hearing scheduled for February has been continued.

Then there is this, she posted that she plans to donate her Cameo money to charity and again says she wants to start one that helps immigrants who have been arrested. I'm not sure how it will load and you may have to click on it to make it large enough to read. It's pretty hit and miss for me lately.

k2jngymxtqa61.jpg

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Christina said:

Then there is this, she posted that she plans to donate her Cameo money to charity and again says she wants to start one that helps immigrants who have been arrested. I'm not sure how it will load and you may have to click on it to make it large enough to read. It's pretty hit and miss for me lately.

I thought she did everything for her children or to bring them here.  So, are her children living the highlife in Brazil already?  Or, is she directing various income streams to different causes (e.g., net porn profits (post-bimbofication) to children, Cameo proceeds to charity, Only Fans to her pimp Carmen)?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Christina said:

Larissa's been vague posting lately, but everyone I know ignores her now so I don't have any screencaps except the one below. She made some post about how awful Colt is, without using his name since she is not allowed pursuant to their divorce. I don't know why she talks about him when she must know it gives him a perverse pleasure. It sounds like something he filmed for D- must have aired and she was responding to it. No one I know pays attention to him, either.

She also posted that she had good news from immigration, making people think she got her green card. If she did, she'd post it on Instagram. When she got into an argument with the immigration attorney that called her out for lying because there was no means by which she could have received one, she posted an edited shot of either Carmen's or her brother's, claiming it was hers because she didn't realize it still said Tavares on the side. If she got one for real, she'll post it. It sounds like what actually happened is that her hearing scheduled for February has been continued.

k2jngymxtqa61.jpg

what about her kids? That money can go to them..

• Love 5

While trying to figure out what exactly is going on, I was greeted with two separate sex videos of Larissa and Eric and decided I will never care enough to try and figure out the facts for fear of seeing more. So...

In the last week or so, Larissa had another cosmetic surgery. It was either to increase her bust from 600cc to 900cc because she wants to look like a Bratz doll, or an abdominal surgery to give her a six pack. She has already went from two breasts to a uniboob, so I can't see how she could go larger, and that was probably to 900cc surgery, but again, sex videos 🤮

In her downtime, she's been answering posts on her IG. She and Eric are back together, she and Carmen and Jess on no longer friends, and by the time I hit submit on this post, it will probably reverse, again. She and Eric and she and Carmen break up and make up constantly. Right before having surgery, she gave both Carmen and Jess expensive purses. About the time she was having surgery, Jess posted the videos of her and Larissa on her IG and photos and video on her OF. Larissa apparently got pissed that Jess posted a video on IG where Jess was saying Larissa was hot and so was she and that what she posted on her OF had Larissa's bare breasts but not her own. That leads to this response:

AhKyLKwffn_XDVc-bjY7qp_DdbJRRyCl4lT2tIKE

She also posted the following three posts, and the first is referring to Libby:

,pmvdlm2aixb61.jpg

8qeumpy7txb61.jpg

v24xp2egqxb61.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg

No one seems to know who Julia is, but Colt's ex from Mexico was named Julissa and some people think that is who she is referring to and others think it may be a friend she made in Colorado. Larissa turns on her friends all the time and they end up talking shit about her. I do believe her that people use her for clout, though. She may have more haters than fans but she gets a ton of attention either way. 

Did I mention sex videos of Larissa and Eric?? I'm scarred for life and may never eat again. 🤮🤢 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Just watched the larisa and Ericee sex videos 😲
  • I'm surprised at the size of Ericee's little friend
  • I could have done without the dripping closeup at the end
  • I hope larisa is on birth control because there was no condom in sight.
  • Now I need to go bleach my eyeballs.

More from Larissa on Jess. She has also called her a gaslighter, one of her favorite terms.

3jdvbor807c61.jpg

Background info

fairvine

Jess was an opportunist. I saw her (Larissa's) Instagram stories.

Basically L was doing another major surgery and wanted to ask someone other than Eric to drive her home as Eric was already going to take care of her (?).

Jess agreed, but when Larissa called her at the clinic, Jess did not pick up the phone.

It wasn't until after 5 hours Jess messaged Eric to ask about L. Eric took Larissa home from the clinic at the end, and both were upset at Jess for flopping on such a important commitment. Doctors had told Larissa that prior to the surgery, if there was no one available to take her home, then she shouldn't do the surgery.

Larissa blocked Jess as well but still needs to settle some OnlyFans issue with her since Jess is selling photos of her and Larissa together. L also mentioned they were supposed to sell the photos at the same time, but Jess got a head start and it made Larissa really suspicious. The fact that Jess stood Larissa up at the clinic gave her enough to know that Jess was not as good a friend as she thought and basically a user.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1