Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

On 9/14/2021 at 6:00 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Oh wow, and not in a good way. Did she get them done where Darcey and Stacey got theirs done. They are cartoon-like ridiculously big.

I believe at one point she was bitching that Colt wanted a blow up doll....

Ironically, this is what she is turning herself into.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Sad news (if true).

Okay, people can come at me HARD - fine - but stop with the sharing of the sonogram.   No one wants to see it, it can be upsetting to some people and Colt, sorry not sorry - go away.

Edited to add:  I am kinda cranky this morning, can y'all tell?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Did they announce their pregnancy? If not why are they announcing the miscarriage and why post the sonogram? 

To me it looks like they are gunning for attention

Sorry. 

Because they are, lol?  Look I had a miscarriage back in the day and it was not THAT tragic.  Maybe I am more pragmatic, whatever, but the LAST thing I wanted to do was talk about it.  This was pre social media and I would have been all Kylie Jenner*:  "Hey friends and only friends:  Just had a baby a week ago!  Cool!!!"  Then I would have been all me and no pics of the baby, ever.

Not comparing my net worth to her, though, lol.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Did they announce their pregnancy? If not why are they announcing the miscarriage and why post the sonogram? 

To me it looks like they are gunning for attention. 

Sorry. 

No idea. I can see sharing the news with immediate family first and letting friends know after 12 weeks.

From the ever reliable SoapDirt:

https://soapdirt.com/colt-johnson-and-wife-vanessa-suffer-tragic-family-loss-90-day-fiance/

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Privacy reasons? Some people might find the accounts and post nasty things?

Yes, but it was her middle name, and is he using a new name after marriage?  Why, pray tell, after a looooong day at work, followed by a pedicure which chilled me out, do I care?  LOL!  I think they shared that whole documentation thing (which still could be made at Office Max, to prove he is not the chronic liar we all know him to be.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

To me it looks like they are gunning for attention. 

Sorry. 

Good grief, miscarriage is an everyday occurrence, who puts up their sonogram….and so on, get over it Coltee 🙄

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, endure said:

Good grief, miscarriage is an everyday occurrence, who puts up their sonogram….and so on, get over it Coltee 🙄

No kidding.  I had a dear friend endure two and said, Look, can I lay it out for  you and be blunt?  You want this to happen now, not at the end of nine months,  And she was right.  I had a wonderfully compassionate female doctor who said, and I am not being disrespectful, "Look, this is what needs to happen or we will have deformed people running around.  It is nature's way of cleaning house.  Egg met sperm and something went wrong.  It just happens."

• Love 12
4 hours ago, endure said:

Some celebrities have done things like that and worse. Some exploit it. Many happen very early and you don’t know. Pretty common but for some folks, the thirst for attention is real.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Some celebrities have done things like that and worse. Some exploit it. Many happen very early and you don’t know. Pretty common but for some folks, the thirst for attention is real.

I didn’t mean to sound insensitive to fact that it happens but there is just no need to go public with the information or the sonogram.  Agree with you this isn’t the first celeb to try to make it a world event.

• Love 6
On 10/13/2021 at 2:24 AM, endure said:

I didn’t mean to sound insensitive to fact that it happens but there is just no need to go public with the information or the sonogram.  Agree with you this isn’t the first celeb to try to make it a world event.

When I had a miscarriage, I wanted to NEVER TALK ABOUT IT EVER AGAIN*.  Yes I processed it, and yes I was in good health but had that pregnancy advanced, I would not have my awesome younger son, who really needs to be here to take care of his mama when she is old, lol.  I am done oversharing now.......or am I?

*= I had a mom who was ALL!  ABOUT! HER! and I regret her having to know as it was YEARS of "But that was my grandchild."  Yeah, it was my kid, but yeah, keep making it all about you.  It is cool as I am clearly used to it by now.

• Love 7

I am not surprised that Colt and Vanessa put their sad news on line, he was on a reality show that highlighted some super embarrassing stuff, he wore a Speedo on camera (oy vey), his dick pic is out there (I have not seen it and not interested in seeing it, yick), this is how he gets attention so it tracks that he would garner sympathy in this way.

The skeptical side of me thinks there was no pregnancy, Deaven did that sort of think twice so I put nothing past these reality show nitwits.

• Love 5
On 8/17/2021 at 5:42 PM, KatLady said:

Just Watched S01 E09 - I Have Not Seen Any Current Episodes / News About Him. Colt Is An Absolute w***er To Women. So They Had A Fight......... Everyone F*****g Fights. He Put Larissa In Jail Again. Then He Acts Like He Is The Loving Husband. He Is A Total Mummy's Boy With No Backbone At All. To Deliberately Get Your Wife Arrested, Then Look Like The Victim To Mummy And The Film Crew Is Really S**t. He Is Completely Controlling - Deactivating Her Phone - WTF - Who Does He Think He Is, Her Dad ?! If I Could Get In Front Of That Fat / Manipulative / Power-Hungry F***er I Would Batter Him Myself. This is the pussy's way of getting that poor woman deported after she gave up everything for him.

On 10/26/2021 at 10:38 AM, Frozendiva said:

Look... the fact I am posting on a message board about this shit show tells you what you need to know about whether I will watch this... but why?

• LOL 4
56 minutes ago, OliversMom said:

Debbie broke up Colt and Vanessa?  

Let’s all put on our big surprise faces. 

And Debbie liked Vanessa. I’m thinking this is manufactured drama to get another season but i think there is truth to the fact that Debbie and Colt have a toxic and codependent relationship. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
On 1/29/2022 at 12:46 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

And Debbie liked Vanessa. I’m thinking this is manufactured drama to get another season but i think there is truth to the fact that Debbie and Colt have a toxic and codependent relationship. 

Vanessa was always implying her good relationship with Debbie meant that Larissa was the problem (since she didn't get along with debbie). Oh how the tables have turned!!

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Boston said:

She is one ugly woman now (Karma).   Why hasn't she been deported? 

Deportation cases are super backlogged. And currently they’re focusing on people who are criminals. Plus she might be claiming VAWA (she was abused by Colt) and is self petitioning for a GC. Either way i don’t think she is leaving the US anytime soon.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Deportation cases are super backlogged. And currently they’re focusing on people who are criminals. Plus she might be claiming VAWA (she was abused by Colt) and is self petitioning for a GC. Either way i don’t think she is leaving the US anytime soon.

She will probably find an American to marry like Jess did.

• Love 3
On 8/29/2021 at 4:20 PM, KatLady said:

After watching all seasons / episodes, I can honestly say that there is one man who absolutely repulses me.....  🤢

That man, sorry no boy in a mans body, is a compulsive liar who has no backbone and treats women like disposable objects.

His mother, Deborah, is the most manipulative and needy woman I have ever known.

It's good that Colt fed his narcissism by being on the show because now women around the world know to avoid him like covid.  🤣

Love the other couples in the show....  the film crew put a lot of work into producing it.  👍🏼

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

I recoiled from my screen at that picture.

Surely I am not the only one.

You were the only one to look!

She has that much plastic now that Tom (of Darcey & Tom) will be chasing her soon, he seems to love a woman who is 50% or more plastic.

• Love 4

Debbie during the Tell All (2022) had some great questions, but I have trouble with her voice. I realize she enjoys stirring the pot, but her voice and choice of words make her sound like a drunken chain-smoker who's oblivious to the difference between inside and outside voice. I enjoy her and Tony, but she needs to quit monopolizing the interactions. She's not Shaun.

• Love 2
On 8/8/2022 at 10:14 AM, KatLady said:
On 8/29/2021 at 8:20 AM, KatLady said:

After watching all seasons / episodes, I can honestly say that there is one man who absolutely repulses me.....  🤢

That man, sorry no boy in a mans body, is a compulsive liar who has no backbone and treats women like disposable objects.

His mother, Deborah, is the most manipulative and needy woman I have ever known.

It's good that Colt fed his narcissism by being on the show because now women around the world know to avoid him like covid.  🤣

Love the other couples in the show....  the film crew put a lot of work into producing it.  👍🏼

Colt on the last Tell All is so ignorant and (to quote) repulsive, I hope we stop funding his arrogance thru tv cameos. I don't understand why Debbie is taking his comments to heart when it's clear he's pissed she's more popular and in demand than him. She needs to just live her life, and he will eventually find his way back (or not). Move on, Mama. (And Colt, your Dad WOULD be disappointed with how you treat your mother.)

On 10/11/2021 at 7:35 PM, Frozendiva said:

Sad news (if true).

Who is "them"? Did she lose two babies? The wording (using 'them' is confusing.) Regardless, this is very, very, sad whether she lost one or two babies.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 2