Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Christina said:

More from Larissa on Jess. She has also called her a gaslighter, one of her favorite terms.

3jdvbor807c61.jpg

Background info

The post you put up a few back where she's talking about Libby made me think she had a pretty good command of the English language all of a sudden, but then this one seems more her speed. I wonder who wrote the other one for her ... ? Ericee?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hey, she's just a struggling mom working hard to get her kids to the states, right? Isn't this how they all do it? (P.S. I did her the favor of blurring her nips out.)

Larissa.png

Edited by Teri313
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Hey, she's just a struggling mom working hard to get her kids to the states, right? Isn't this how they all do it? (P.S. I did her the favor of blurring her nips out.)

Larissa.png

I might be a prude after all....

I'm not particularly shocked by the picture but it makes me feel sad for her

• Love 13

I was waiting to add this because Larissa went on IG and said Jess was lying about a lot of this and she was going to do her own video, but it hasn't happened yet or no one has bothered to watch it, so...

Jess did a video in Portuguese about her time on the show. A Redditor watched and summarized. It didn't cut and paste very well so I tried to format it a bit.

Posted by u/icy_kat

I watched Jess's "Gossip" Instagram Live in Portuguese so you don't have to:

Hi all! A month or so ago Jess went live promising to spill the tea to her Brazilian followers about the show. WELL, an imposter was among them because I am not Brazilian but I speak Portuguese fluently so I wanted to see if there was anything worth sharing with my Reddit hamily:

• The first month of dating-- she describes him as a perfect gentleman and that she didn't even want to be apart of 90 day fiance. Colt convinced Jess to be on the show with him so that way she could continue her studies, and she believed him. She says her English was horrible and she felt very self-conscious. She never got any money.

• She says she met Colt when she went to LV with her friends- she never met his friends because he didn't have friends--only people he slept with.

• Colt and Vanessa made a fake conversation to make it look like he was telling Vanessa to leave him alone. Colt takes a screenshot to show Jess that he wants nothing to do with Vanessa. Jess believed it--by this time they were in Brazil like we saw on the show.

• She calls Debbie a snake. Even off-cameras. She didn't want to do anything while in Brazil. One day Jess was drunk and told Debbie to "Fuck off"because she was so annoyed with Debbie ruining the trip and then later apologizes.

• Jess gets mad at people translating what she's saying in English -she doesn't want the Americans to know what she's saying- lolz.

• Jess invites Debbie to go out with them *we see this on the show*, but Debbie didn't want to go out. Debbie trying to get a rise from Jess- shows Colt a message from Vanessa that she's with the cats. Jess is livid. Not only is Vanessa staying with their cats but is LIVING in the house with Colt and Debbie.

• Jess gets mad at people for translating AGAIN. Turns off comments. Tells Americans to scram.

• Vanessa's husband knew that she was cheating with Colt and kicked her out-- that's why she lived with Colt and Debbie.

• The same day he asked her Jess's dad's permission to marry her--he sent flowers to Vanessa.

• They broke up and now Colt and Vanessa are engaged.

• She says she is happy for them and they deserve each other. They will never change and probably continue to cheat each other. Colt was cheating on Larissa with Vanessa. They've been lovers for years. Vanessa helped Colt put Larissa in jail.

• Colt almost convinced a Mexican girl to go on the show before her.

Q and A section:

• When Colt found out she moved on with her husband-- he released naked pictures of her, causing her to lose her job. He never gave her the money that he promised. She feels used by Colt and Debbie.

• Colt wanted to call the cops on Jess when she threw a shoe at him in Brazil. She offered to translate but Brazilian cops would probably laugh in his face for calling in about a shoe.

• Someone asks again how they met --she says it was in Las Vegas but doesn't give details. (I could have sworn they met online first...)

• Someone asked "is your husband a millionaire?" Jess says she's the one that pays the bills in her house and that her husband doesn't have a lot of money.

• Says she married her husband after three months. They dated online for two months then finally met in person, he proposed. She said their connection is strong and it was fast.

• Talks about having COVID. Talks about not being able to find regular beans in the super market. Insists that the US only has canned beans. lol.

• Tells her Brazilian followers to "get their green card" by making an OkCupid account in the city where they would like to live one day and find a man to marry that way.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Christina said:

I was waiting to add this because Larissa went on IG and said Jess was lying about a lot of this and she was going to do her own video, but it hasn't happened yet or no one has bothered to watch it, so...

Jess did a video in Portuguese about her time on the show. A Redditor watched and summarized. It didn't cut and paste very well so I tried to format it a bit.

This is just exhausting!!! they all need to go away already....

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I'm not sure what this is from because Larissa claimed she refused to film for Bares All or Strikes Back when she was claiming she filmed with CamSoda on purpose to get fired because they wouldn't let her out of her contract. It must be something on D- though and I think it's funny.

Short video clip

Edit: it may be part of their diary. Here is a ten minute segment, which I haven't watched.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Christina said:

I'm not sure what this is from because Larissa claimed she refused to film for Bares All or Strikes Back when she was claiming she filmed with CamSoda on purpose to get fired because they wouldn't let her out of her contract. It must be something on D- though and I think it's funny.

Short video clip

Edit: it may be part of their diary. Here is a ten minute segment, which I haven't watched.

I read something the other day about Larrissa having her own show on the new Discovery plus

• LOL 1

WAHT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING. Honestly, this is becoming almost macabre, the depths these folks are all racing each other to. 

I'm here for it, though. More booty shots, I got no shame, I'm so sorry, but this is who I am. I'm just letting it shine. 🙂

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

I would love to see who Vanessa's husband is that she cheated on him with little peeny weeny Colt.

From SoapDirt:

90 Day Fiance’s Colt Johnson is seemingly not Vanessa Guerra’s type. Vanessa supposedly said that her type “will always be the bearded tattooed men.” And that doesn’t resemble Colt’s appearance. Although, she did say that she tried to force herself to look past that when it came to him. But, she said she “couldn’t.”

90-Day-Fiance-Vanessa-Guerra-Happily-Ever-After-9302.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/22/2021 at 6:51 PM, Grifter Lives said:

From SoapDirt:

90 Day Fiance’s Colt Johnson is seemingly not Vanessa Guerra’s type. Vanessa supposedly said that her type “will always be the bearded tattooed men.” And that doesn’t resemble Colt’s appearance. Although, she did say that she tried to force herself to look past that when it came to him. But, she said she “couldn’t.”

90-Day-Fiance-Vanessa-Guerra-Happily-Ever-After-9302.jpg

I have to say he's a step up for Colt. So it has to be a transactional arrangement with Colt so she can get on the teevee.

• Love 5

I’m on Clubhouse, the social media app started by Elon Musk.  I of course searched for 90 Day Fiancé.  So far I’ve only found Coltee and Avery (who was with Ash), and Larissa but I can’t locate her again at the moment.  So far Colt has not attracted more than a handful of followers.  I’m not about to add to his list.  I also found one of the show developers, who has ten times as many followers as Colt.

1FD20C8C-87E7-48D7-99D6-386CA4E2D5E5.jpeg

1A791F7F-E940-4D59-A3C6-E61150AF09C8.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/9/2021 at 9:17 AM, greekmom said:

Well guess this piece of shit is getting another season 😕

Screenshot_20210509_101352_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Colt looks like the Bearded Lady @ the Circus side show 

• LOL 8
17 hours ago, greekmom said:

The POS is already married. Hopefully he's done with the 90 universe 

Screenshot_20210523_163945_com.instagram.android_edit_620462035990740.jpg

One would hope, but I have a feeling TLC will now put them on Pillow Talk.  Probably the three of them, Colt, Vanessa and Debbie.  

I hope Colt finds happiness with Vanessa.  Their relationship should be so much better than his and Larissa's.  Compared to so many of the men we've seen on 90 Day Fiance, Colt's not such a bad guy.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Noooooo!

Right?  For some reason TLC seems completely enthralled with this chucklefuck and is determined to stick him somewhere in their line up.  It's baffling.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/25/2021 at 7:36 PM, Frozendiva said:

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-colt-johnson-repeats-bad-history-with-vanessa-guerra/

5 times a day, every day? Hire a maid and a cook to do house stuff, both only have part time jobs and maybe care that Vanessa is physically uncomfortable with it. 

I kept forgetting to mention this. How do they do it 5 freaking times a day? No one has that time if they have a) full time job and b) responsibilities.  

Seriously they are either lying or very unemployed and bored.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 5/24/2021 at 9:11 AM, Persnickety1 said:

One would hope, but I have a feeling TLC will now put them on Pillow Talk.  Probably the three of them, Colt, Vanessa and Debbie.  

Ugh please no.  I would have not married ANYONE until we have our own place secured.  No living my mom or mother in law.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Right?  For some reason TLC seems completely enthralled with this chucklefuck and is determined to stick him somewhere in their line up.  It's baffling.  

Same with Angela.  TLC seems to love her, too!  I do NOT understand.

16 hours ago, greekmom said:

I kept forgetting to mention this. How do they do it 5 freaking times a day? No one has that time if they have a) full time job and b) responsibilities.  

And it sounds like a UTI waiting to happen, lol.

• LOL 6
On 5/24/2021 at 9:45 PM, greekmom said:

This is the same move as convincing a girl in your junior year of high school to go around telling everyone you've got a big dick and are good at using it. It's total bullshit, it's because Colt wants everyone to think he's Casanova, some insatiable sex machine, when we all now his skin feels like wet clammy clay and he smells like an ARby's bag. GIve me a fucking break, dude. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

because Colt wants everyone to think he's Casanova, some insatiable sex machine,

I always thought men were confident between the sheets don't need to talk about it 24/7.

• Love 9

Just Watched S01 E09 - I Have Not Seen Any Current Episodes / News About Him. Colt Is An Absolute w***er To Women. So They Had A Fight......... Everyone F*****g Fights. He Put Larissa In Jail Again. Then He Acts Like He Is The Loving Husband. He Is A Total Mummy's Boy With No Backbone At All. To Deliberately Get Your Wife Arrested, Then Look Like The Victim To Mummy And The Film Crew Is Really S**t. He Is Completely Controlling - Deactivating Her Phone - WTF - Who Does He Think He Is, Her Dad ?! If I Could Get In Front Of That Fat / Manipulative / Power-Hungry F***er I Would Batter Him Myself. This is the pussy's way of getting that poor woman deported after she gave up everything for him.

• Love 1

After watching all seasons / episodes, I can honestly say that there is one main who absolutely repulses me.....  🤢

That man, sorry no boy in a mans body, is a compulsive liar who has no backbone and treats women like disposable objects.

His mother, Deborah, is the most manipulative and needy woman I have ever known.

It's good that Colt fed his narcissism by being on the show because now women around the world know to avoid him like covid.  🤣

Love the other couples in the show....  the film crew put a lot of work into producing it.  👍🏼

• Love 2
On 8/29/2021 at 11:20 AM, KatLady said:

After watching all seasons / episodes, I can honestly say that there is one main who absolutely repulses me.....  🤢

That man, sorry no boy in a mans body, is a compulsive liar who has no backbone and treats women like disposable objects.

His mother, Deborah, is the most manipulative and needy woman I have ever known.

It's good that Colt fed his narcissism by being on the show because now women around the world know to avoid him like covid.  🤣

Love the other couples in the show....  the film crew put a lot of work into producing it.  👍🏼

Are you new to the 90 day world @KatLady???! Wait till you meet Butter Trish, Mother Asuelu (give me money!), and Mother Betty (crying her swinging eyes out).

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Still more makeover (removing tattoos and increasing her chest size). And she claims to make up to $40,000 per month - Soapdirt article.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-larissa-lima-getting-something-removed/

Oh good! So her kids are here now? That's why she's doing all this, right? To make money to get her kids here? I'm pretty sure that's what she said.

BAHAHA - as Darcey would say, LIAR!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3