Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Italian Night Fight

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Gina says she and her ex are “friends” too many times in every one of these convos for me to buy it. Not to mention every other aspect of their relationship like the phone call she made to him at the petting zoo or not knowing here he lives don’t support the story she is selling. I also find it curious that we never heard his voice at any point during that convo or even a pause where he was responding, it was a long monologue.

Also, if Gina wants to have an opinion on everyone else than she has to deal with the others having opinions about her. 

I have had friends who have had amicable divorces and they still had a lot of pain and hurt to deal with the end of the relationship.

That said Vicki and all these women needs to shut the fuck up with their god nonsense. Vicki god would have struck you down years ago.

The only sense I can make of this situation is that they both got too comfortable living apart and so the "emotional" part of the separation has already been accomplished and now they're just working out the technicalities of the divorce.  I hope that's the case.  Otherwise, Gina has a hell of an emotional crisis coming her way.  And you know all of those bitches will be vying for the first "I told you so" declaration!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

When she was babbling and flailing at the table she said she didn't care about the money.

What about Gina’s husband?  What’s his story?  Maybe he has a girlfriend.  Maybe he is tired of Gina?  Maybe a lot of things we don’t know about.  All we are hearing is Gina’s side.  Gina is not telling us anything.

• Love 10

P

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I respectfully disagree with all of the bolded.  Vicki and Leann WISH they were the Bethenny of their shows, Kyle I totally don't even see being compared with BF.  IMO, Vicki and Leeann are vile and cruel, BF has an east coast wit about her and smarts that no one can match - Bethenny would mop the floor with the two of them (2 on 1, not even a 1 on 1).  

I agree. Vicky is the Kim Z of the franchises. The nasty ass that no one seems to like, is racist, stupid, unattractive, dependent on this show for a HUGE chunk of their income YET bravo won’t let go. 

Thos francuise doesn’t gather the pages here NYC does so MAYBE that means that Bloated Sow will be demoted at least. 

She faked cancer. For.Cash. 

I don’t understand why that’s not enough for her to go.

1 hour ago, SnarkAttack said:

Yeah, the way she said that about Steve having more money than her you can tell she was lying.

Yeah, the way she said that about Steve having more money than her you can tell she was lying.

Totally. I hate that I know Vicky is lying before I would know the hubby is lying. 

Small voice. 

• Love 10

Oh, I totally agree about cancer-scamming Vicky!  Ugh!

What I meant by saying she is the "Bethenny", is that she is the one Bravo keeps around to ensure the ratings.  That's the only comparison I meant.

AFAIK, Bethenny hasn't outright lied or scammed about anything.  

Vicky, OTOH, lies for an entire season, while waving her holy-roller moral compass B.S. around.

No, not one person out there that I know of likes Vicky, except the all-important Andy.  Why?  'Cause she's amazing for ratings.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Vicki is the Bethenny of OC.

Lee Ann is the Bethenny of Dallas.

Kyle is the Bethenny of BH.

I don't watch NJ, Potomac, or Atlanta, so I don't know who their "Bethenny" is, but each city seems to have one nasty woman who keeps the ratings up, and is the focus of more tweets, posts, insta-followers, and social media gabbing in general.

Except for the fact that Bethenny has a large fan base - Vicki has none.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

Except for the fact that Bethenny has a large fan base - Vicki has none.

Actually Vicki has an enormous fan base.  She keeps the ratings high, which is what I clarified in my post just above this.

I happen to detest her, yet I'm here for every minute of her lizard-tongued, screeching, moral-compass-while-lying show.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

Nope.  There is only ONE cancer scammer.

Lowlife Vicky's "yard" is like Hugh Heffner's wannabe rape grotto.

LVP's palace has animals - lots & lots of them, and the glass front door is just a bonus window onto their world.  I need a moat and a couple of bitchy swans.

Yes, yes! Love her or hate her, Bethenny  is no where near Vickie. 

As for the palace, can we share? I'll cook! 

You could tell because her lips were moving.

• Love 9

Oh, Gina, you poor deluded thing. I suspect hubby has a gf. So he's got it all, a gf in the city, a wife that he still has sex with, and kids who he doesn't have to take care of. Once she wakes up (i.e. realizes she is going to get screwed financially), I bet she will change her tune. I was also wondering if hubby's new girlfriend realizes he's still sleeping with Gina. If not, she knows now. 

Kelly isn't too smart is she? And mixed with alcohol, she sounds like an idiot. OTOH, I can't believe how little Shane is. He could fit in a toddler bed.  

• Love 11

So - have you heard of designated organ transplant directives?

(Just asking for a friend).

And, can I sue Satan Andy for driving me to drink with all these ho'wives shows?

Don’t know about sueing, but he could at least pay for the surgery.

3 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Don’t know about sueing, but he could at least pay for the surgery.

He could've paid for his own wonky eye surgery, too.

My diseased effing liver will NEVER be in a jar on Satan Andy's Clubhouse mantle.

That honor goes to my first love, creepy Keith Morrison.  ;-)

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

He could've paid for his own wonky eye surgery, too.

My diseased effing liver will NEVER be in a jar on Satan Andy's Clubhouse mantle.

That honor goes to my first love, creepy Keith Morrison.  ;-)

You literally just made my skin crawl.

• Love 1

Where, oh where, is Meghan King Edmonds and her P.I. headscarf?

YES!!!! I need her to pop in next week. Show off the babies, then get down to business - "So Matt has had a mistress for the past 7 months...."

1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

I do not want Vicki to ever leave and only because if she left, there would be no reason for gratuitous montages of her falling, being hit in the face/head or generally being injured. I live for those which I recognize this is totally selfish. 

I'm not going to lie, those are a bright spot in my day. Previews look like she takes a fall in Jamaica!

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I'm sorry, I haven't gotten through all the content yet, but I just had to chime in: Gina is a world-class asshole.

I can't believe it was only two (three?) episodes ago when I was cracking up to her (re?) meeting Shane, and her going, "It's fucking Shane!" loud enough for everyone to hear.

Now...I hate her the most of all the current OC Housewives. Maybe it is a Long Island thing. My husband and I watch the show together, and we are both from Long Island, and nothing she says or does is true. That, right there, is irking the shit out of me.

Just to clear things up, Gina is not from NYC, or an area adjacent to NYC. "Princesses of Long Island: OC" this is not, and it bothers me so much that she is portraying it as it is. Gina is from Suffolk County, and, more specifically, North Babylon, which is not high-income, not high class, not known for much, except for literal trash, and a horse farm that abuses animals. When you say "North Babylon" in Long Island, it as the equivalent of saying you are from...I dunno? Like, Paterson, NJ or, for the west coasters, it is like someone who claims to be from LA when they live in the Inland Empire. It's not a bad thing, per se, but is is misleading to act as if your area represents a population of three million. Plus, I'm not even gonna mention the racial division that is present in North Babylon, but "cosmopolitan" it is not...

So, pardon my Reza slang, but bitch be from the ghetto/sticks, and she is now claiming the whole east coast (as she did last night to the Italian chef)??? Oh hell, naw. 

She has been blaming Long Island all season for her shit, and now I'm done with it. It's not even accurate. The stereotypical Long Islander is not encouraged to get married and procreate without a second thought. Maybe in her little neck of the woods. College is pretty much an obsession on Long Island, and no one is encouraged to pass Go or collect $200 at least until they've got a BA. If she claimed she and Matt met as undergrads at SUNY Oneonta, that would be much more authentic to Long Island dogma. There are people who marry within their clan, but it's certainly not part of the culture at large. 

So just shut up, bitch, with your teeth-baring and waving your hands with the nails pointed outward as if you are asking your manicurist if the shit is dry enough for you to leave (and it never is). The behavior she demonstrated at Vicki's was really just cray. It should not be attributed to a particular place, but if we are going there, lets at least be accurate in our assessment: most people who claim to be of Italian descent on Long Island claim to be Catholic. I have never met a non-Catholic person of Italian heritage on LI. But, suddenly, now she doesn't believe in God? Is it because she has an independent streak and decided to break with her religion and follow her inner child long ago, or is it because Catholicism prohibits divorce? Hmm...

I just really don't like Gina and the platform Bravo has given her. I feel like we are being held hostage with her storyline, yet we have never even seen Matt. Why, then, should we be beholden to a storyline about a couple's breakup when we don't know half the couple? 

They flashed back to Jeana Keough for a micro-second last night, and I got all weepy for days gone by, when they used to let things hang out. Jeana and her absent husband and abusive children would never fail us, week in, week out. Where is Lynn Curtin getting evicted? Gretchen and Lynne shouting across a table about whether a woman had a "God right" to have the last word on parenting, just because she spread her legs and had a kid (Gretchen's words, not mine). This Gina...ugh, please be gone next season, and we can chalk this up to some Bravo casting blindness, like Peggy from last season...

i guess I liked the idea of Gina for the beginning of the season; she didn't intentionally start shit; she sorta stayed in her lane. But miss me with the idea that you are not getting divorced (and she did deny the divorce on Andy's show before admitting it), but that this is just a "new phase" for your family. I don't remember being hysterically crying on the phone to my mom when my husband and I got engaged, because it is not an inherently sad event. Divorce--especially when young children are involved--is sad. The alternative may have been worse, but please don't treat your divorce like a neutral thing. Please pay it--and your failed marriage--some respect. I think that is all these ladies are asking (even though they kind of are making it all about them, but she should have been prepared for that). 

And, for the love of everything sacred lady, stop acting like Californians are martains. The problem is not Californians; the problem is that you are a rube. Deal with your shit, my God!

she said her mom was Italian so probs her dad is not, and that's why she's not Catholic (who knows....).  I agree with your entire post BTW.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I'm sorry, I haven't gotten through all the content yet, but I just had to chime in: Gina is a world-class asshole.

I can't believe it was only two (three?) episodes ago when I was cracking up to her (re?) meeting Shane, and her going, "It's fucking Shane!" loud enough for everyone to hear.

Now...I hate her the most of all the current OC Housewives. Maybe it is a Long Island thing. My husband and I watch the show together, and we are both from Long Island, and nothing she says or does is true. That, right there, is irking the shit out of me.

Just to clear things up, Gina is not from NYC, or an area adjacent to NYC. "Princesses of Long Island: OC" this is not, and it bothers me so much that she is portraying it as it is. Gina is from Suffolk County, and, more specifically, North Babylon, which is not high-income, not high class, not known for much, except for literal trash, and a horse farm that abuses animals. When you say "North Babylon" in Long Island, it as the equivalent of saying you are from...I dunno? Like, Paterson, NJ or, for the west coasters, it is like someone who claims to be from LA when they live in the Inland Empire. It's not a bad thing, per se, but is is misleading to act as if your area represents a population of three million. Plus, I'm not even gonna mention the racial division that is present in North Babylon, but "cosmopolitan" it is not...

So, pardon my Reza slang, but bitch be from the ghetto/sticks, and she is now claiming the whole east coast (as she did last night to the Italian chef)??? Oh hell, naw. 

She has been blaming Long Island all season for her shit, and now I'm done with it. It's not even accurate. The stereotypical Long Islander is not encouraged to get married and procreate without a second thought. Maybe in her little neck of the woods. College is pretty much an obsession on Long Island, and no one is encouraged to pass Go or collect $200 at least until they've got a BA. If she claimed she and Matt met as undergrads at SUNY Oneonta, that would be much more authentic to Long Island dogma. There are people who marry within their clan, but it's certainly not part of the culture at large. 

So just shut up, bitch, with your teeth-baring and waving your hands with the nails pointed outward as if you are asking your manicurist if the shit is dry enough for you to leave (and it never is). The behavior she demonstrated at Vicki's was really just cray. It should not be attributed to a particular place, but if we are going there, lets at least be accurate in our assessment: most people who claim to be of Italian descent on Long Island claim to be Catholic. I have never met a non-Catholic person of Italian heritage on LI. But, suddenly, now she doesn't believe in God? Is it because she has an independent streak and decided to break with her religion and follow her inner child long ago, or is it because Catholicism prohibits divorce? Hmm...

I just really don't like Gina and the platform Bravo has given her. I feel like we are being held hostage with her storyline, yet we have never even seen Matt. Why, then, should we be beholden to a storyline about a couple's breakup when we don't know half the couple? 

They flashed back to Jeana Keough for a micro-second last night, and I got all weepy for days gone by, when they used to let things hang out. Jeana and her absent husband and abusive children would never fail us, week in, week out. Where is Lynn Curtin getting evicted? Gretchen and Lynne shouting across a table about whether a woman had a "God right" to have the last word on parenting, just because she spread her legs and had a kid (Gretchen's words, not mine). This Gina...ugh, please be gone next season, and we can chalk this up to some Bravo casting blindness, like Peggy from last season...

i guess I liked the idea of Gina for the beginning of the season; she didn't intentionally start shit; she sorta stayed in her lane. But miss me with the idea that you are not getting divorced (and she did deny the divorce on Andy's show before admitting it), but that this is just a "new phase" for your family. I don't remember being hysterically crying on the phone to my mom when my husband and I got engaged, because it is not an inherently sad event. Divorce--especially when young children are involved--is sad. The alternative may have been worse, but please don't treat your divorce like a neutral thing. Please pay it--and your failed marriage--some respect. I think that is all these ladies are asking (even though they kind of are making it all about them, but she should have been prepared for that). 

And, for the love of everything sacred lady, stop acting like Californians are martains. The problem is not Californians; the problem is that you are a rube. Deal with your shit, my God!

I was totally LOLing when Kelly took her to a set of stairs and said they were going to run up and down to work their glutes. Gina says something along the line of, wow, OC/Californians sure do have weird workout routines. Really bitch? They are STAIRS. People who live on Long Island don't go up and down stairs to get a workout? Geez. 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m guessing her husband has a side piece. 

Something doesn't make sense...in all the time that he has had an apartment in LA, Gina couldn't pack up the kids and drive out to meet him for lunch OR stay a night in LA?

I think you're right about the side piece.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Gina isn't being truthful about something. She and her husband are best friends, don't fight and are still attracted to each other and having sex. Isn't that the ideal marriage? What am I missing here?

She states they have outgrown each other, they are not in love. 

I’m Team Gina all the way. Why wait until you hate each other?  Until there is infidelity?  They will do a better job coparenting. 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I would absolutely hate a cooking party.  I don’t even cook at home.

17 hours ago, queenjen said:

All i do is cook at home and i'd hate a cooking party. So who likes cooking parties? People that don't eat? Oh. Right. I get it.

17 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I love cooking parties but I don’t think I’d want to go to a Vicki cooking party. I’m surprised she’s not doing a Pampered Chef party.

I can’t decide if Gina’s going a for “Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson” or an”Light-Makeup CC DeVille” look at this party.

16 hours ago, Reality police said:

I used to teach them. Don't want to go to one.

16 hours ago, Jel said:

Signing you up to run the gourmet evening on the PTV cruise (that is taking place in my head), Reality Police!

I love cooking parties, but I wouldn't want to cook with any of these ladies. None of them knew how to use a knife. Maybe the fake nails rendered them useless.

This was Vicki's Party - dingbat should have asked Delmenico to show them how to make different casseroles

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I was totally LOLing when Kelly took her to a set of stairs and said they were going to run up and down to work their glutes. Gina says something along the line of, wow, OC/Californians sure do have weird workout routines. Really bitch? They are STAIRS. People who live on Long Island don't go up and down stairs to get a workout? Geez. 

Girl, YASS, esp considering Brooklyn has "Hot & Naked Yoga," and BK is practically in her backyard, the way she'd have us believe it

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

It did seem like a specific stair location that people came to to do their workout.  I think it was pretty random too.  Its just weird that you would drive your car to walk this industrial set of stairs, set between bushes with no breeze or view.  I could see going to some beauty staircase at the beach, open air and vented, but this set of stair was indeed weird.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I love cooking parties, but I wouldn't want to cook with any of these ladies. None of them knew how to use a knife. Maybe the fake nails rendered them useless.

This was Vicki's Party - dingbat should have asked Delmenico to show them how to make different casseroles

I would kill them if they were in my class. Had someone who wouldn't touch raw chicken because it was yucky. Why are you here? 

I don't want to go because I know I would want to do it my way and end up arguing with the chef. Not a pretty sight. These women think they can fight? Try criticizing a chef.

• Love 6

Apparently Gina has been on WWHL recently, so some of this may already have been covered. Unfortunately I don't get that show, but googled her to find out how her divorce is coming along.  

I guess almost 6 months in, (she filed in early April) they are still working out the details. There is "a lot of paper work" according to Gina. I take it there is no "cooling off" period in California where you cannot obtain a divorce before a certain time period? They aren't selling the house as are waiting or the market to strengthen. They are still sleeping together. And, oh, joy, they have adopted a German Shepherd. Just what a single mother of three who doesn't want a dog (she was outvoted apparently) needs. Unlikely the poor dog will get proper care and attention when she already has her hands full. 

Oh, and she insists that she and Matt will always be best friends. She seems spectacularly unaware that it is quite likely that Matt will go on to find a new best friend, and maybe even have another gaggle of children with a new BFF.  And that quite likely his new best friend will unsurp his current best friend. GIna really seems to live in a bubble. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 22
8 hours ago, Jel said:

One day, one of those OCers will get creative with their spelling and some kid is going to end up named "Channel". 

True story - my coworker had an assistant who named her child Future - spelled Fucha and she had another child named Prezent - she was fired so I don't know if she had another called Pass

• Love 21
41 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m Team Gina all the way. Why wait until you hate each other?  Until there is infidelity?  They will do a better job coparenting. 

What part of an apartment your wife doesn't  know the address of DOESN'T scream "infidelity"?  Co-parenting, my ass.

8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

A day without Archie is a day without sunshine.

But I made doo-doo out of Kelly cuddling Emily/Shane's doggie ...

• Love 20
1 hour ago, hisbunkie said:

If she thinks she will feel "in love" forever with any man, she is dumb.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Sterling said:

Actually Vicki has an enormous fan base.  She keeps the ratings high, which is what I clarified in my post just above this.

I happen to detest her, yet I'm here for every minute of her lizard-tongued, screeching, moral-compass-while-lying show.

There is not one pro-Vicki post on this forum so it's more likely that Vicki has an enormous anti-fan base.  To be fair, Bethenny has one too but she also has a slew of pro-Bethenny fans (like me) who are #TeamBethenny all the way. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, AnnA said:

There is not one pro-Vicki post on this forum so it's more likely that Vicki has an enormous anti-fan base.  To be fair, Bethenny has one too but she also has a slew of pro-Bethenny fans (like me) who are #TeamBethenny all the way. 

and back again and to infinity.  

• Love 7

Interesting that Gina has applied for sole physical custody and joint legal custody of the children. So I guess Matt is OK right off the bat with being a "visitation" only parent. Which shouldn't surprise me I guess, since he is a visiting only parent now. 

Love the Archie picture, but then I love all animals. One day when my step son was about 9, I was commenting on a dog that I thought was cute. He said "You think all animals are cute". True, that. I wonder if Gina will last long enough for us to see her German Shepherd? Though I would not take bets on who makes it to the second season - Gina or her poor dog. 

• Love 5

Vicki REALLY bothered me with her shaming Gina about her divorce.  That kind of shaming happened decades ago and does not need to come back “no one will date you if you have kids ... you can’t support yourself ... you made a commitment before God”.  Back in the 50s when they told women they weren’t smart enough to know their own minds and make their own decisions they at least gave them Valium to numb the emptiness.

• Love 24
4 hours ago, A-Lo said:

The only sense I can make of this situation is that they both got too comfortable living apart and so the "emotional" part of the separation has already been accomplished and now they're just working out the technicalities of the divorce.  I hope that's the case.  Otherwise, Gina has a hell of an emotional crisis coming her way.  And you know all of those bitches will be vying for the first "I told you so" declaration!

That was my thought too. I'm guessing they both got into their own personal habits of and found a certain freedom in being able to do things their own way, and fell out of love.  Maybe they just prefer not living together anymore. She doesn't seem to associate sex with love, so that might explain why they still have sex?  

I hope she doesn't get the "I told you so" chorus that they are tuning up for.

There was a year when Mr Darling traveled a lot. It was hard at first (2 small kids at the time) but I got used to it. Now I look forward to when he has to travel. Is that bad?

• Love 20
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Yes, but can you call ambling at the pace of a snail a "workout"? 

I feel like Gina read up on conscious uncoupling and that is what she's trying to sell to herself and everyone else. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Yes, but can you call ambling at the pace of a snail a "workout"? 

I feel like Gina read up on conscious uncoupling and that is what she's trying to sell to herself and everyone else. 

Hey, hey, hey!  That's my spirit animal you're talking about!  :p 

I'm pretty sure that all the housewives on any of the shows will get more or less $$$ depending upon the ratings they bring.  It's obvious that the more outrageous they behave, the better the ratings and I'm sure the nicer the monetary reward. 

A salacious and voyeuristic public won't pay much for anything less than blood and guts.  Get down and dirty and the money will be there.  All the people we love to hate get paid big bucks BECAUSE we love to hate them.  Sadly, that's the nature of the beast. 

I try not to let that knowledge interfere with my good time, though.  LOL 

I still love to hate Vicki, but in all honesty, what's to like or respect?  Her love-tanked, Cancer-gate fling with Brooks did her in.   She could join a nunnery and I wouldn't ever trust her.  She can take her own particular moral compass and put it where the sun don't shine and a doctor doesn't want to go. 

• Love 9

The Sow has always wanted to be a pretty trophy wife. I never brought her tacky ass dime store narrative about how she loves to “work”. She lives in Cali. Shit is expensive. Same as I have with my partner all these years. We lived in New York and New Jersey. Now Miami. I like to work but it’s not a choice. It’s not cheap to live well in these places.

Good vibes that I get the job they are back ground testing me for! 

Back to the bloated sow. If she was able to not work and live well she would. 

Period. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

P

8 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I respectfully disagree with all of the bolded.  Vicki and Leann WISH they were the Bethenny of their shows, Kyle I totally don't even see being compared with BF.  IMO, Vicki and Leeann are vile and cruel, BF has an east coast wit about her and smarts that no one can match - Bethenny would mop the floor with the two of them (2 on 1, not even a 1 on 1).  

I agree. Vicky is the Kim Z of the franchises. The nasty ass that no one seems to like, is racist, stupid, unattractive, dependent on this show for a HUGE chunk of their income YET bravo won’t let go. 

Thos francuise doesn’t gather the pages here NYC does so MAYBE that means that Bloated Sow will be demoted at least. 

She faked cancer. For.Cash. 

I don’t understand why that’s not enough for her to go.

Andy just LOVES her.

I don't have much to add to the comments y'all have made.

1. I absolutely do not want to take theological advice from ANY of these women. What a bunch of lip-service they pay to the idea of religion of ANY kind.

2. Gina can certainly dish it out (her opinions are SO important that even new acquaintances must hear them - all of them), but she cannot take it at all.

• Love 13

I think Gina does give her opinions, but she pretty much just puts it out there and if people agree, fine, if they don't, that's fine too.  I don't think she had an issue, so much with the others offering their views on her situation (divorce in general), but, it did get to a point where they weren't letting it go and they also weren't considering that they had their marriages and their situations and she has her own marriage and situation.  Tamra's marriage to Simon didn't end for the same reasons that Vicki's marriage to Donn did, so while Tamra could offer Vicki some advice, for example, not everything is a direct correlation.  It's one thing to say, look, I've been there and it's hard, and I understand you feel that this is where you are and you're good with your choice, but I just know that if I could go back, I would have done x or y, so from that experience, I just want to give you that perspective.  And then stop.  If one of them had done that, I think Gina would have taken it in, and maybe explained why she didn't agree, or not, and then moved on.  Gina has had a few conversations with the others where she's just said what she thought and then moved away from the subject, whether they agreed or not, so I don't think it would have been a problem here.

The other thing that doesn't help is stuff like Shannon giving dire warnings about how it's all fine and good now, but wait until you have to deal with money! I totally get that Shannon is in the midst of a bad situation, but, not everyone has that experience.  It's valid for Gina to think that she won't.  She might not.  She very well might, but, it's reasonable for her to think that she won't, and when she says, look, I don't think I will, Shannon then basically accuses Gina of trying to say that Shannon is all about money.  Gina didn't say that, Shannon is the one who brought herself into it and she's the one who wouldn't let it drop.  Then suddenly Shannon is butthurt like Gina is insulting her, when all Gina wants is for Shannon to stop telling her how Gina's making the wrong choice and she's stupid for thinking she knows what might happen in her own life. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, smores said:

think Gina does give her opinions, but she pretty much just puts it out there and if people agree, fine, if they don't, that's fine too. 

I don’t see that at all. She continued to argue and push her points even when the other person was explaining the difference. She also talks over people.

• Love 8

I can't believe that pipsqueak Shane got not one but two wives!  There are some research studies that say that for unconscious evolutionary reasons, women prefer tall men for partners.  So shorter men need to have some compensatory traits (ex. being incredibly good looking, have a prestigious position in the world, having wealth, etc) to attract mates.  If that's true, the only conclusion that I can arrive at is that Shane is a billionaire!  And on a less bitchy note, his daughter from his first marriage is a beauty.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Apparently Gina has been on WWHL recently, so some of this may already have been covered. Unfortunately I don't get that show, but googled her to find out how her divorce is coming along.  

I guess almost 6 months in, (she filed in early April) they are still working out the details. There is "a lot of paper work" according to Gina. I take it there is no "cooling off" period in California where you cannot obtain a divorce before a certain time period? They aren't selling the house as are waiting or the market to strengthen. They are still sleeping together. And, oh, joy, they have adopted a German Shepherd. Just what a single mother of three who doesn't want a dog (she was outvoted apparently) needs. Unlikely the poor dog will get proper care and attention when she already has her hands full. 

Oh, and she insists that she and Matt will always be best friends. She seems spectacularly unaware that it is quite likely that Matt will go on to find a new best friend, and maybe even have another gaggle of children with a new BFF.  And that quite likely his new best friend will unsurp his current best friend. GIna really seems to live in a bubble. 

They’re divorcing.. but still best friends who are sleeping together?? This divorce is making even less sense now. There’s GOT to be something nefarious that went on behind the scenes??

I, too, would like to summon Megan Edmonds PI to get to the bottom of this. JUSTICE!!! 

2 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

The Sow has always wanted to be a pretty trophy wife. I never brought her tacky ass dime store narrative about how she loves to “work”. 

Oof the ship has sailed on the pretty part.

Scratch that—that ship never even came into the harbor. 

• Love 6