Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Italian Night Fight

• Start Topic

Vicki sets the record straight after Kelly continues to tell stories about Steve to Tamra and Shannon. Gina’s parents visit from Long Island to support her with the divorce. Vicki throws an Italian themed party, complete with a cooking lesson, where the ladies continue to think Gina is being too flippant about her divorce. Overwhelmed by the others doubting her, Gina sneaks off to the bathroom and calls an unexpected person for help.

Airs Monday, September 24th at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 7

All I know is this is my episode for Shannon to put a smack down on CSC (thank you WalnutQueen).

So here's hoping Shannon throws a plate of hot spaghetti at CSC.  Yeah!

Gosh I hope the unexpected person is Brooks' new wife!

• Love 10

It's unfortunate Tamra's playing a double agent; real friendly with Vicki again, but at the same time allowing Kelly to talk so much crap about her. How's she going to feel when the season comes out? Some friends. Gina's rather opinionated for a newbie. She offended Vicki early on, now Shannon's in her crosshairs. 

Edited by MEH4250
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

In her TH shots, I think a cosmetician from Jerseylicious gave her some home tips. Then she worked in the dark with no mirror while sitting on a running washing machine as it contains an uneven load...then voila

God I miss that show! Thanks for the Oliva love @KungFuBunny. I still do the themesong in my head! Yep, looks like Gina is representing from that area. Those kids are monsters, so this is probably how Gina would like to look if she ever went anywhere not kid related

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I would absolutely hate a cooking party.  I don’t even cook at home

All i do is cook at home and i'd hate a cooking party. So who likes cooking parties? People that don't eat? Oh. Right. I get it.

• Love 17

I love cooking parties but I don’t think I’d want to go to a Vicki cooking party. I’m surprised she’s not doing a Pampered Chef party.

I can’t decide if Gina’s going a for “Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson” or an”Light-Makeup CC DeVille” look at this party.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, MEH4250 said:

Gina has so much to say normally, but turned on her the tears flow. Very strange; so gregarious commenting on other people's situation, but the sharing isn't reciprocal.

Exactly. The other women were just having "a lot of opinions." Gina is typical trash, she can dish it out but can't take it.

• Love 12

Vicki is one disgusting person "pink parts" and all. cannot stand her! Her moral compass points down below every time. She wonders why her mood ring is always black.

Shannon is being kind of shut out this season, she's just kinda there like the sugar a creamer at the coffe shop.

Maybe Gina really doesn't like her soon to be ex- husband but is putting on an act for a good arranged settlement. But who really cares.

I am still befuddled by Emily & Shane. Weird dynamic.

I am tired of paying any attention to Kelly.

Good grief it looks like in the upcoming previews that Vicki has fucked with her face yet again!

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

But ya, the others are a little TOO opinionated. And why do they care so much if she believes in God or not. I'm a Christian, But others people's religions don't concern me. And I'd certainly never assume someone can't have a moral compass without God. Vicki helped that toothless fuck fake cancer. But I guess it's cool because she has God

Vicki (and Tamra and quite a few of the others) are incredibly ignorant and culturally insensitive. This is connected to why they continue to make complete asses of themselves on overseas trips too: they exist inside the OC bubble. Such a condescending, self involved assumption to make about someone who doesn't do exactly as you do. Not even going to start on the list of Vickster's (CSC! Perfect) transgressions against not just her god, but all the gods and humanity. This fun bus is headed nowhere more interesting than Disney World.

• Love 19
22 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I used to teach them. Don't want to go to one.

Signing you up to run the gourmet evening on the PTV cruise (that is taking place in my head), Reality Police!

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Jel said:

Signing you up to run the gourmet evening on the PTV cruise (that is taking place in my head), Reality Police!

Where do I sign up for said cruise? Would like to request one of those big ass seafood towers as well as some of the yummy looking Persian food from Shahs!

• Love 15

I think Vicki is going to start selling moral compass insurance.

Emily's mouth/lips would not stop moving during that dinner.

Kelly should have went to Pump and tore down an olive branch to give to Shane.

And don't invite me to a dinner party and then have me make the meal, Vicki.

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 19