Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

Yep, filming spoilers confirm Judith is around for 6b.  I promised Ghoulina a few years back to let her know if I heard anything because she avoids spoilers but has to be informed if a Judith death is in the works.

• Love 1

Admittedly, I don't know much about the website IMDB, but they are still showing that Steve Yuen is in fewer episodes than the rest of the main cast members and is listed as only being in until 2015; the others are still being listed as in until 2016.  This is a change from when I looked a few weeks ago when he was also listed until 2016.  So, is Glenn really going to be alive for much longer?  I was surprised that he survived the dumpster, after seeing that.

What fresh hell is this...  I just read the complete MSF summary and it looks like another craptastic cliffhanger.  Everyone trying to get through the herd covered in guts, and Sam freaks out and says "Mom" over and over, giving them away.  CUT.  Post credits scene has the SAD team meet up with Savior types and Negan's name is uttered.  FINIS for 3 months.  Yay. 

I just read this theory and I think it's a good guess as to the arc this season.

Oh, I hate to say it, but I think they are setting this whole MSF SAD meets Negan thing in much the same way they set up the GA to believe that Carol was a goner at Grady in Season 5. They are making it look like the all-too-popular Daryl is a dead man. Glenn has faced death this season. He has survived. Celebrations have ensued. Meanwhile, Daryl is about to come face to face with the Big Bad. In Season 5, Beth "disappeared." There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth over whether she was dead or alive. She was alive! Hooray! She found her voice! She grew into her adult(ish) self, stood up against the violence and injustice of Grady, and helped Noah escape. Meanwhile, Carol was injured in the van drop, was hit by a car, kidnapped by the evil Grady folk, and hovered close to death. Carol lived and Beth died.

If I were to guess (which is what I am doing now) . . . Daryl goes through hell, and Glenn and Lucille have a date.

Edited by JBody

I think this is really fucking stupid, by the way.  Basically all the threads are tied up in the MSP -- that's why the Anderson family actors were back on set filming for episode 9, and so on and so forth.  Time jump for episode 10.

It's terrible to have an almost 3 month break between MSF and MSP, leaving the story the way it is -- there are literally hundreds of better options Ive read from fans, on how to structure this arc, some based on the comics, others based on the momentum of 6a. 

The good ol' TWD hype machine.  I am curious to see how it shakes out after this.

I will not be able to watch TTD that night to hear CH fawning over Gimple's "genius", and OH NOOOOOS Daryl's in trouble!!!, blahblahblah.  They should have ended this MSF with the iconic scenes and have poor Carl utter "Dad....?" then fade to black.  This dragging out of the arcs is getting beyond ridiculous.  I will be collecting the old age pension by the time this show wraps. 

Dammit lookattheflowers.  Can you believe this tripe.  Well I suppose that means the MSP will be one helluva humdinger.  But will I care at that point?

No.  But I will watch, as I always do.  Thank God for all you lovely people to commiserate with ;)

• Love 3

I think this is really fucking stupid, by the way.  Basically all the threads are tied up in the MSP -- that's why the Anderson family actors were back on set filming for episode 9, and so on and so forth.  Time jump for episode 10.

It's terrible to have an almost 3 month break between MSF and MSP, leaving the story the way it is -- there are literally hundreds of better options Ive read from fans, on how to structure this arc, some based on the comics, others based on the momentum of 6a...

I will not be able to watch TTD that night to hear CH fawning over Gimple's "genius", and OH NOOOOOS Daryl's in trouble!!!, blahblahblah.  They should have ended this MSF with the iconic scenes and have poor Carl utter "Dad....?" then fade to black.  This dragging out of the arcs is getting beyond ridiculous.  I will be collecting the old age pension by the time this show wraps. 

So...the Porchdick Family doesn't actually die in the MSF? And Carl isn't shot? Do we even lose some red shirt Alexandrians? Basically, this half-season was focused on Glenn's fake death and getting to know Enid and Morgan a bit better. Ugh! I guess the suspense comes from the reveal of Negan's name.

Agree: TD has gotten increasingly annoying this season with the gimmicks and CH's exclamations. Who are the guests this week?

This show is rapidly losing me. I will hang around for the second half of this season but, beyond that, I don't know. The possibility that Glenn may meet his book death only a few episodes after his fake one is irritating.

• Love 3

So...the Porchdick Family doesn't actually die in the MSF? And Carl isn't shot? Do we even lose some red shirt Alexandrians? Basically, this half-season was focused on Glenn's fake death and getting to know Enid and Morgan a bit better. Ugh! I guess the suspense comes from the reveal of Negan's name.

Agree: TD has gotten increasingly annoying this season with the gimmicks and CH's exclamations. Who are the guests this week?

This show is rapidly losing me. I will hang around for the second half of this season but, beyond that, I don't know. The possibility that Glenn may meet his book death only a few episodes after his fake one is irritating.

Damned straight.  It's something to do while I do laundry on Sunday nights, I guess?  And I like to bitch about it.  I keep telling anyone who will listen how excited we were in 2010 after we watched that first 6 episode season.  I mean stoked, man -- the possibilities!!!  How the times have changed....

Some redshirts die I guess.  Deanna dies a "heroic" death.  And that's all folks.... until February 2016!  Be sure to tune in to see what actually should've been on your screens in November 2015 (i.e. Carl getting shot, Ron getting cut, Michonne doing the killin', other Andersons dying stupidly, etc., etc.).  The MSF, which appears to be YET ANOTHER SET-UP EPISODE is an hour (well, 40 minutes) --no, no, we needed to have the Morgan episode be an hour and a half!  Because Morgan!  But really because it was the Into the Badlands intro!  Hey, remember Low Winter Sun!  Gimple is genius! AMC is genius!  Look at our numbers! 

• Love 2

I REALLY hope this info is wrong and they go Full Monty for the MSF.  But you know, AL said he "dropped his script" when he read episode 9 so that's probably when they'll show all the carnage.  I'm actually more curious about the time jump in episode 10.

I'm actually more curious about the time jump in episode 10.

Yes. I was intrigued by this as well. Hopefully the time jump won't leave out critical information...similar to Rick's escape from the RV.

• Love 1

Dammit lookattheflowers. Can you believe this tripe. Well I suppose that means the MSP will be one helluva humdinger. But will I care at that point?

No. But I will watch, as I always do. Thank God for all you lovely people to commiserate with ;)

I know, I know it's ridiculous. My poor 65 year old mother who I watch the show with (who doesn't follow spoilers or the GN) will forget who all the semi important redshirts(Ron) are and all the hints that were revealed, by the time the MSP rolls out.

This would of been like them ending the S4 MSF at the point that the Guv. whispered "liar."

• Love 2

While I have issues with the storylines to a point, the timing is the main issue I have with this season, and really since they started splitting everyone up in 4b. I'm over these split eps that cover ONE DAY.

I will be surprised if they Lucille Glenn. We are all expecting it. Or maybe they are using reverse psychology and will do it just because we don't think they would. Or whatever. You know. I'd rather lose Morgan. I'd never have said that until now though.

• Love 5

I know, I know it's ridiculous. My poor 65 year old mother who I watch the show with (who doesn't follow spoilers or the GN) will forget who all the semi important redshirts(Ron) are and all the hints that were revealed, by the time the MSP rolls out.

This would of been like them ending the S4 MSF at the point that the Guv. whispered "liar."

YES, that is a superb analogy.  Is that the right word?  Anyway yes, that is what it would have been like, EXACTLY.  I don't know what Gimple's on.  Someone said he acts like he's got a kilo of coke and he's trying to cross the border every time he's on TTD.  Shifty little piker, he is.  I really really dislike this 1 day = 8 episode crap he's doing lately.

• Love 1

I can't even with this MSF.  They also have Carol trying to kill the Wolf, only Morgan knocks her out.  Then the Wolf, who's managed to cut his bonds, knocks out Morgan and abducts Denise and steals the weapons from Rosita, Tara and Eugene, who just happen to be hiding in the same house.  And then drags Denise out towards the herd.  Do they really want use to hate Morgan?  Really?

• Love 4

Yeah.  On the episode thread for Morgan's Karate Kid/Mutant Ninja Turtles mashup I said I felt his character was being assassinated.  I had a few peeps p'shaw the hell out of that.  But I maintained that opinion and it appears it's only going to get several shades worse.  I am really not liking the direction of the Show these days.  Yes I say that every season at least once but this time I mean it!  Why they want the GA to hate his character is beyond me.

• Love 6

I think in general TWD is a poorly written, hackneyed show, interspersed with moments of brilliance.

It's like playing golf, where you'll be spraying balls around the course and missing putts left and right. You cuss and rage and vow that you're going to sell your clubs and swear you'll never play this stupid fucking game again. And then you'll have a couple holes, or even just a couple shots in a row that look just like the pros on TV, and you're hooked again, back playing next week. TWD is the golf of TV series.

• Love 7

I'm not surprised Morgan gets the better of Carol. Hand to hand combat with a primed, ready opponent has never been her thing. She depends on stealth, surprise, and being better-armed; faking a concussion to get a better shot at the Wolf is classic Carol (stealth, avoiding unnecessary confrontation). Morgan could subdue her pretty easily, since he would not hesitate to use his stick nonlethally on her, unless she was willing to kill him or grievously injure him right off the bat, and I think even Carol would hesitate to do that in the heat of the moment unless she thought her own life would be in danger if she didn't. 

Carol has very little experience with dealing with an opponent who sees her coming when she doesn't think she can just shoot to kill. That's why I suspect she didn't just kill Morgan instead of trying to find a way around his opposition (faking a concussion and sneaking down to the basement to kill the Wolf). Placed in a position where her only way to get Morgan out of the way is to shoot him or stab him, I think Carol would hesitate.

• Love 2

Glenn is nice and all but he did once kill a walker by ripping out it's own bones and using them to stab it in the brain. I have no doubt he'd kill a human if Maggie was in danger. Glenn, like the immortal Britney Spears, is not that innocent. Morgan can be the death of gentleness (no offense Morg, I was your biggest fan until you started forcing your apocalypse Buddhism on my TV boyfriends).

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 5

I'm pissed at what they've done to Morgan. Not only did his pacifism lead directly to endangering Rick's life, as well as putting every Alexandrian at risk, now they have him getting into a physical altercation with a female domestic abuse survivor? Not to mention his escaped Wolf absconds with the town doctor. Fuck you, Gimple! I think this swift character assassination is leading up to Morgan being Lucilled. By the time that happens, I may be begging for this death.

As for the MSF, sounds like a dud. Just like the majority of the season. I had a bad feeling about this season from the first episode but foolishly hoped it would get better. Quite the opposite happened. Between the awful pacing issues, the focus on the ASZhats, the lack of meaningful screentime for established characters, the pathetic attempt to go all 'Jon Snow' with Glenn, the toothless wolves, and the shambling oh-so-patient herd outside the walls, 6A has been a massive disappointment. This is the first time in 6 seasons that I'm not upset about the upcoming months-long hiatus. Now, I'm like 'eh, I'll watch it when it resumes in February, but I'm not eagerly anticipating its return'. Way to go, Gimple!! Way to have turned me off of what once was appointment TV. 

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 7

I'm pissed at what they've done to Morgan. Not only did his pacifism lead directly to endangering Rick's life, as well as putting every Alexandrian at risk, now they have him getting into a physical altercation with a female domestic abuse survivor? Not to mention his escaped Wolf absconds with the town doctor. Fuck you, Gimple! I think this swift character assassination is leading up to Morgan being Lucilled. By the time that happens, I may be begging for this death.

No, even being Lucilled is too good for Morgan now. If Denise dies because of him, he should save everyone the trouble and off himself.

The more I think about it, the more pissed I get. His master told him that all life was precious, but was he not listening when he told him about how that convicted killer came back to murder his wife and daughter after bamboozling the parole psych board?!

T-Dog must be rolling in his grave at how useless most of the black male characters are. Thank God for Sasha and Michonne.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 2

No, even being Lucilled is too good for Morgan now. If Denise dies because of him, he should save everyone the trouble and off himself.

The more I think about it, the more pissed I get. His master to,d him that all life was precious, but was he not listening when he told him about how that convicted killer came back to murder his wife and daughter after bamboozling the parole psych board?!

T-Dog must be rolling in his grave at how useless most of the black male characters are. Thank God for Sasha and Michonne.

For real. Most of us would be thrilled that Negan dealt with the Morgan situation so efficiently --not a good intro for the newest, scariest big bad. I shall never forgive Gimple for what he did to Morgan (unless he does a brilliant redemption for him before he writes him off).

• Love 2

I agree with much of what Y'all have said above. I used to DIe in between episodes cuz I was so excited to see what's next. Now, I'm almost eye rolling just thinking about what stupid idea Gimple has come up with. Talking Dead/Chris Hardwick: just go to sleep!! He isn't even funny anymore, and his hard-on for Gimple is nauseating. I can't picture another baby on the show, so Maggie either dies, goes off to another community, or miscarries?! I don't read the comics, but know about the presence of another community ( Hilltop?) and wonder if maybe some of the characters will go off and live there- maybe we will get periodic glimpses of them, but not regular weekly storylines. With that in mind- Carol and Morgan would be great as co leaders ( Yin and Yang), & would solve Lenny's need to do other things. Also, Maggie's pregnancy could be worked in that way- no frequent baby wrangling besides Judith. I really think Daryl is a goner, one way or the other.

Morgan cannot be the only one being Lucille'd, if that is his ultimate fate, unless something amazing happens in the next few episodes.  If he dies none of the other characters will be particularly distraught with the possible exception of Rick and even that is kind of iffy.  The inner circle characters are Rick, Carl, Carol, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, and Michonne.  One of them has to die to provoke a sufficient reaction from the survivors. 

I'm not on the anti-Morgan bandwagon as it seems many others are.  I may be standing alone on this, but I still like his character and will be sad to see him go (if he is the one to meet Lucille or die in some other way).   I agree that his current state of mind and outlook on life is going to get someone important killed (including himself), or just not be a good fit for the group, but he's not a bad guy.  He's not the Governor.  He's not Negan.  He's a good guy who adopted an attitude and approach that none of the others have, to deal with an extreme situation.  It's not a wise approach, obviously, but I would imagine that in a situation like that, not everyone would be thinking wisely and logically. 

If we all found out that a giant asteroid was careening towards Earth and we were going to die within a year or something, some people would be out in the streets, running wild, killing, raping, looting, whatever they wanted to do.  Others would go into defense mode and preemptively kill anyone who got near them because they thought that person was about to harm them.   Others would take a more zen approach and try to sing "Kumbaya" with everyone passing by them on the street.  People would make bad decisions and people would make good decisions in any extreme situation.

• Love 7

I'm not on the anti-Morgan bandwagon as it seems many others are.  I may be standing alone on this, but I still like his character and will be sad to see him go (if he is the one to meet Lucille or die in some other way).   I agree that his current state of mind and outlook on life is going to get someone important killed (including himself), or just not be a good fit for the group, but he's not a bad guy.  He's not the Governor.  He's not Negan.  He's a good guy who adopted an attitude and approach that none of the others have, to deal with an extreme situation.  It's not a wise approach, obviously, but I would imagine that in a situation like that, not everyone would be thinking wisely and logically. 

If we all found out that a giant asteroid was careening towards Earth and we were going to die within a year or something, some people would be out in the streets, running wild, killing, raping, looting, whatever they wanted to do.  Others would go into defense mode and preemptively kill anyone who got near them because they thought that person was about to harm them.   Others would take a more zen approach and try to sing "Kumbaya" with everyone passing by them on the street.  People would make bad decisions and people would make good decisions in any extreme situation.

For the record, I don't think Morgan is a bad person, but he is being extremely stupid on the level of Tyrese and Andrea. Their poor decisions made them very unpopular characters. Andrea didn't kill the Governor when she had the chance. Tyrese didn't kill the Twrmite when he had the chance. We all know what happened because of those choices.

But Tyrese and Andrea at least LEARNED from those mistakes (albeit when it was too late). What frustrates me about Morgan is that he hasn't learned ANYTHING. The first time he was too slow to act, and it cost him his son. He then goes on a killing spree until he meets the zen master, who teaches him that all life is precious BUT NOT TO BE STUPID. And yet he still fails to act, and this time it gets zen master and poor Tabitha killed. See a pattern yet?

Now his stupid attempt to convert a Wolf is endangering EVERYONE, and if the spoiler about him knocking out Carol and the Wolf taking Denise and their medical supplies is true, that's even more people Morgan is going to get killed.

It's fine to be zen, but not if it means risking other people's lives to aid someone you know is COMPLETELY EVIL.

• Love 1

For the record, I don't think Morgan is a bad person, but he is being extremely stupid on the level of Tyrese and Andrea. Their poor decisions made them very unpopular characters. Andrea didn't kill the Governor when she had the chance. Tyrese didn't kill the Twrmite when he had the chance. We all know what happened because of those choices.

But Tyrese and Andrea at least LEARNED from those mistakes (albeit when it was too late). What frustrates me about Morgan is that he hasn't learned ANYTHING. The first time he was too slow to act, and it cost him his son. He then goes on a killing spree until he meets the zen master, who teaches him that all life is precious BUT NOT TO BE STUPID. And yet he still fails to act, and this time it gets zen master and poor Tabitha killed. See a pattern yet?

Now his stupid attempt to convert a Wolf is endangering EVERYONE, and if the spoiler about him knocking out Carol and the Wolf taking Denise and their medical supplies is true, that's even more people Morgan is going to get killed.

It's fine to be zen, but not if it means risking other people's lives to aid someone you know is COMPLETELY EVIL.

It's his screwed up, misguided philosophy in the world they're in.  As I said earlier, it's not a wise or logical way to be, of course, but in an extreme situation such as the one they are in, there will be people making smart choices and people making stupid choices.  I can't say that I would be making wise choices and doing all the right things if I were stressed and in danger every day.  I don't know what I would do.   I would probably inadvertently do something stupid, or maybe I would make stupid decisions and convince myself they were smart ones.

In any case, I'm sure Morgan's choices and decisions or lack thereof will result in something horrific happening to someone else or to Morgan, or both, but I don't think he is deserving of Lucille -- though that may be what he gets.  He may just end up offing himself if he ends up being responsible for a bunch of people dying.

Edited by Sherry67

Morgan. Ah Morgan. Just so frustrating watching what they're doing with him.... I wonder what LJ has lined up now.

Still think Glenn gets Lucilled, just 'cause they like dicking around with their audience like that.

Morgan. Ah Morgan. Just so frustrating watching what they're doing with him.... I wonder what LJ has lined up now.

Still think Glenn gets Lucilled, just 'cause they like dicking around with their audience like that.

I'm really wondering who will have that fateful date with Lucille.  

I can picture them going with Glenn just because they want everyone to think he is safe now and that we can all breathe a sigh of relief.  On the other hand, he seems too obvious a choice because of the comics. 

And, it does seem like the Daryl character is kind of fizzling out -- not in terms of his legions of fans, maybe, but just in terms of his direction on the show.  Plus, NR has that other AMC show coming up.  

But Morgan just seems to be on a train to nowhere, as his new philosophies don't fit in with the group and will likely cost some lives.

I hope that the recipient of Lucille isn't some random side character that no one really knows or cares about.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 2

I'm really wondering who will have that fateful date with Lucille.  

Same here. I really hope that it isn't Glenn because of the ill-conceived fake-out death. I hate to use this term but it would be "lazy writing." On a show with a multitude of characters there is no valid reason to "pretend kill" one of them only to actually wipe them out a few episodes later...unless the writers just want to screw with the viewers. It does not serve any purpose for the character.

Daryl's story line is fizzling out but that can be said for many. I'm losing faith in the writers' ability to provide meaningful development for most of these characters. Since our gang arrived in Alexandria, Michonne, Eugene, Rosita and Abraham have done next to nothing. Way too much time has been spent with virtually nameless Alexandrians.

Death in TWD will always be shocking but it should mean something. It should not be another device to bring out Crazy Rick. Having said that, we've seen plenty of character deaths that added little to the plot (Beth, Tyreese, Noah). 

Right now, I think that Morgan is the best bet for Lucille. Lots of time has been devoted to him and his bonehead decisions. And, if its true that LJ signed on for only one season, then it seems like a convenient way for him to exit the show.

• Love 2
Right now, I think that Morgan is the best bet for Lucille. Lots of time has been devoted to him and his bonehead decisions. And, if its true that LJ signed on for only one season, then it seems like a convenient way for him to exit the show.

I had the impression for some reason that Lennie James wasn't interested in a long-term commitment to an American sci fi show as a lead character (been there, done that, bought the Jericho T-shirt).

....Morgan does die in the comics, although they kept Carol around long past her "expiration" date in the comics.

• Love 1

I just read some news about there being a special post-credits scene in the MSF. I wonder if that will be our introduction to Negan? I'm also wondering if the person at the other end of Lucille turns out to be Wade, the asshat who stole Daryl's motorcycle in "Always Accountable." Wade and what's-her-bunny were running away from a group that was on the prowl for them, so it could be a way to tie the stories together. Reminiscent of Sam the Fruit Hippie meeting Rick and Carol first and then ending up at the same killing trough with Rick at Terminus.

• Love 1

I want to Lucille someone for that MSF. What happened that we didn't know? Sam is nuts, everyone is scared, Morgan and Carol are at odds, Glenn and Maggie are separated.

Also, no one listens to my idea...always carry a spray bottle of walker guts on one's person.

WTF: Negan intro at 10:09 PM?! Oh man Daryl definitely getting killed. That sucks.

• Love 2

This might seem out of left field but I think it will be Abraham who meets Lucille. It was foreshadowed in the garage when Rosita said she felt like he was dead already.

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 5

This might seem out of left field but I think it will be Abraham who meets Lucille. It was foreshadowed in the garage when Rosita said she felt like he was dead already.

My money is on Abraham too. The uniform he's wearing makes him a target.

OK, it's been a while since the Lucille'ing in the comic, so my memory of the chronology is a bit fuzzy. But as I recall, they fight off the walker horde at ASZ and then stabilize things there, reinforce the walls, setup a secondary barrier of cars outside the walls. Things calm down in ASZ and rebuilding of society commences. They then meet Jesus and he takes them to Hilltop community and Rick and co meet those folks. It is on the return trip to ASZ that they meet Negen and Glen gets his brains splattered by Lucille. Is that correct? If so, I don't think we will lose anyone from CDB to Lucille until the season finale, it seems to me that there is a lot of story to tell before we get to that point.

• Love 2

OK, it's been a while since the Lucille'ing in the comic, so my memory of the chronology is a bit fuzzy. But as I recall, they fight off the walker horde at ASZ and then stabilize things there, reinforce the walls, setup a secondary barrier of cars outside the walls. Things calm down in ASZ and rebuilding of society commences. They then meet Jesus and he takes them to Hilltop community and Rick and co meet those folks. It is on the return trip to ASZ that they meet Negen and Glen gets his brains splattered by Lucille. Is that correct? If so, I don't think we will lose anyone from CDB to Lucille until the season finale, it seems to me that there is a lot of story to tell before we get to that point.

Correct. Well actually it is on the return trip to Hilltop that Glenn gets Lucilled. He and Maggie are going to Hilltop because Maggie is pregnant and they want a better life.

Also before the Lucilling Abraham gets shot in the head by an arrow from Dwight.

Edited by lookattheflowers
  • Love 2

I hope not. Abraham is not my favorite character but I think Michael Cudlitz is an amazing actor and deserves to be in the show a little longer. Or at least longer than Eugene, Rosita and Tara.

I agree. I don't like Abe, but he's portrayed well. I think Eugene is as well, and Tara is middling, Rosita is mediocre. I think Sasha is being paired with Abe because Sonequa acted circles around Christian. We can't keep all of them, and she's probably on the chopping block. Nice eye candy, bland actress.

• Love 1

As much as I was disappointed by the MSF--and I didn't hate it, I was just perplexed by what they chose to focus on--this thread reminds me how good the actors are. I don't want to lose Glenn, Daryl, Abe, Rosita, or Sasha. Of the three men I'd choose Abe, but aside from the "dolphin smooth" moment that truly grossed me out to my very soul, I do enjoy him as a character.

IDGAF about Jessie and Ron (and Sam, but I feel guilty about it) and wish they got killed like previous reports indicated.

• Love 1

I can't even with this MSF.  They also have Carol trying to kill the Wolf, only Morgan knocks her out.  Then the Wolf, who's managed to cut his bonds, knocks out Morgan and abducts Denise and steals the weapons from Rosita, Tara and Eugene, who just happen to be hiding in the same house.  And then drags Denise out towards the herd.  Do they really want use to hate Morgan?  Really?

I can't believe how dumb the scene played out. Why wouldn't Morgan & Carol be more concerned with the Walkers outside than dealing with the wolf? Take Denise out of the room & lock the Wolf in the room. They can decide what to with him at a later date.

How stupid would Rosita & Tara be by giving  a gun to a Wolf ? I am surprised he didn't shoot them.

The fight between Carl & Ron in the garage was also poorly timed.

• Love 3

I too, get tired of the diehard comic fans "creaming" themselves over the imminent Negan. It is all anyone can discuss on most forums. Can't we just enjoy the TV show for it's own merits? I watched that video and it looked like someone with longer hair was getting the bat. As for the voice on the radio- it sounded like one of the less masculine men, like Eugene or Aaron. At this point I don't care if Glenn is dead or alive- I liked his character but I despise the lazy writer's trick they have used to make us wonder. My speculations on the end of this season are that Daryl dies, and either Glenn or Maggie die as well. Not a popular opinion, but Norman Reedus really is selling his home, has a new series, and has reached his expiration date on the show ( IMHO). Glenn and/or Maggie's demise has been foreshadowed for a long time.

I don't like to lose favourite characters, but I know that some will want the chance to work on other projects. 

Clearly, I have low standards because I will happily take Glenn hiding under the dumpster explanation so he remains alive for a while longer. I am excited about tomorrow's episode, but I always am about TWD.

If I continue to be disappointed, I'll stop watching. I've stopped hate-watching shows, because I did that with a few of them (Vampire Diaries, Scandal, etc), and felt bad if I commented and there were people who still love the shows, reading and not wanting to participate. I don't think you have low standards at all. :) 

• Love 2

Also before the Lucilling Abraham gets shot in the head by an arrow from Dwight.

As much as I like Cudlitz, I hope they keep this part. The show would be better for it--especially if it comes out of nowhere exactly like it did in the comics. It would at least be one death the show doesn't telegraph from a mile away, and would have a lot more impact that way.

I really have to stay out of this thread, because after reading that the Anderson family was going down in the MSF, I was even more disappointed at how they cut the episode. I wanted to see Carl lose that eye and Michonne put Ron down, dang it!!!

• Love 3

heheheheh didn't we all.  Well people are saying Abraham takes the Rick role (Rick-roll!!  uh oh) in this ugly little scenario and Tara gets the arrow to the head.  Which makes Daryl feel the sads even more than usual because she was killed with his crossbow, dagnabbit.  I think Daryl gets shot or somehow attacked and Rosita retaliates which kills her.  Something like that.  TSDF has a whole thread full o' spoilers for episode 15 where all this goes down.  I still think it's 50/50 on Daryl or Glen with the bat.

MSP is the Andersons' exit.  Which is fine by me --except for Sam.  I will always feel sorry for him.

• Love 4

Oh make it so. I've wavered between liking Tara a bit and then more so gotten sick of her. An arrow to the head it is. For some reason her flipping off Rick who I don't like either pissed me off. Tara and Rosita can both go, and I wouldn't mind Daryl added to the list of dearly departed.

• Love 1