Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, teapot said:

me too!!  Apparently my tongue "turned black" while I was lying.  Why I never looked in the mirror to verify this fact, I do not know.

Because if you look in the mirror with the black tongue of lies, it will stay that way FOREVER!! 

• Love 9

Haha!  My youngest was convinced I had a third eye on the back of my head, under my hair, that he couldn't see when he looked for it because it would close.  Really I just had a desktop computer in the kitchen that I could see a reflection of most of the common areas in the house on the monitor screen.  I had to tell him the truth when we moved and I got a laptop when he was 10.  Lol  He was actually disappointed I couldn't see what he was doing behind me anymore.  

• Love 11

Cate is trying to sound like she is smart. 

God, how can they stand to be around each other 99 percent of the time? I enjoy my alone time. I enjoy having time with my friends. I enjoy activities that don't always involve my spouse. I'd be so sick of him if I spent the amount of time C&T have spent together. 

• Love 15

Ewww to Catelynn calling Tyler her lover and “sure Jan” to any suggestion they actually are intimate. 

And for the love of all that is holy Catelynn, can you at least TRY to use correct grammar?  PLEASE?  

• Love 17

I’m not one to judge a woman that is in her aging process but daaaaaamn. I’m 36 and look hellava lot younger than this 46 year old pretending to be 25 on television. The jig is up MTV! You hired all these girls to act 16 just for the ratings because they all look too busted for their twenties.

She seriously needs to stop scrunching her face the way she does. It may have been cute at 13 but those lines ...

Edited by Calm81
Autocorrect placed “dies” when I wanted “does”
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I’m not one to judge a woman that is in her aging process but daaaaaamn. I’m 36 and look hellava lot younger than this 46 year old pretending to be 25 on television. The jig is up MTV! You hired all these girls to act 16 just for the ratings because they all look too busted for their twenties.

She seriously needs to stop scrunching her face the way she does. It may have been cute at 13 but those lines ...

I hear that. I'm getting ready to turn 38 and I look younger. (Younger than Cate, that is.)

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Unfortunately one day Cate will be a 45 yr old truck stop waitress.

I really don't think so. That's a paying honest job that requires actual work. These people have the same attitude towards work that Jenelle and Maci do-- doing nothing/not-running a shitty clothing or makeup line is "better" than a job at a deli. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Unfortunately one day Cate will be a 45 yr old truck stop waitress.

Greatest comment ever.

SIGH.  I'm showing my age, but I just don't get all of these filters and stuff the young people use on their pictures these days.  The dog ears and the fawn ears and the weird eyes...it all makes me feel squicky.  Just take your damn picture and don't stick ninety million filters and effects on it and just be done with it.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I really don't think so. That's a paying honest job that requires actual work. These people have the same attitude towards work that Jenelle and Maci do-- doing nothing/not-running a shitty clothing or makeup line is "better" than a job at a deli. 

Right.

Cate is a sloth, lethargic, has no drive. A truck stop waitress has to be on her toes, literally be on her feet all day, have a great personality to deal with the public, and wake up early. Cate has none of those things going on and she spends far too much time sitting down.

• Love 13

I wonder what would happen if any of these people actually applied for a job? Nowadays it really seems like you need more experience and education than ever before even for working-class and lower middle-class level jobs. I was struck back when I was looking for work just out of undergrad by what a large number of jobs in many fields now want you to have a master's degree to make even $15-20 an hour. In certain fields, like food service, to get a decent job in a mid-sized or large city you'd have to have quite a bit of experience under your belt to make more than minimum wage (and even those ads often state that they prefer college grads). They have NOTHING. Nada. Except for Kail and Chelsea, not a bachelor's degree or legit vocational training in the bunch. Not even much experience working at a Target, in fast food or retail, host(ess)ing, construction/manual labor, administrative assistant or temping work, technology...no trades, nothing. Just shitty books and shitty clothing lines and Instagram "cleansing" tea. I would not want to be any of them if the MTV money dried up, or if I ever wanted to do something with my life. Some of them are pushing 30 and have had like one part-time job in high school. Scary stuff.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 14

These girls should be scared....very scared..... They're pissing through their money like it's water...... Once MTV cancels the show for good those girls are all going to turn on MTV and they are going to sell their stories to any rag mag or talk show that will listen to them.  The whole nation is going to watch these girls flounder and they are going to be laughing.  

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Farrah worked part-time at a pizza place. In her 16 & Pregnant episode, she was shown working at some desk job and answering phones. 

One thing about Farrah is, she is no slouch. For example, watching some old episodes of when she was moving into her mom's house across the street from the family house. Farrah was right there moving furniture, picking up heavy items, helping her dad push the larger pieces of furniture, she had no problem with doing a lot of heavy lifting. She did the same thing when it came to getting her yogurt business and the furniture place started. She was right there working up a sweat. There was also that scene two seasons ago when Deb was helping her plant those trees in her front yard. Farrah could have easily hired someone to do all of that for her. 

I respect Farrah’s work ethic.  Whether she’s making fo-yo or selling rubber vaginas at a trade show — she gives 110%.  Without the series, she’d be a district manager for TGI Friday’s.  Imagine what Farrah’s life would be like if she wasn’t raised by an abusive, invalidating narcissistic mother?  Catelynn has no work ethic and only dislikes Farrah so that the other TMs would like her. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

These girls should be scared....very scared..... They're pissing through their money like it's water...... Once MTV cancels the show for good those girls are all going to turn on MTV and they are going to sell their stories to any rag mag or talk show that will listen to them.  The whole nation is going to watch these girls flounder and they are going to be laughing.  

Unfortunately, I don’t EVER see this snow canceling. I see it turning into a Kardashian/real word/ type of show that is continuous. 

MTV knows that these “teen” moms children are getting close to the ages where they will rebel against their parents to create more drama.

Plus, they may incorporate the kids (when they become teens themselves) very own drama when they begin dating at 15/16 with the strong possibility of an “oopsie” 16 and pregnant baby.

The world will want to see Gracie’s baby being born while watching Leah and Corey as young grandparents. You see, MTV knows we are invested in these girls and their families and will keep it going just as long as there are snark boards , much like this one, and leg humpers on social media hanging on their every word.

I want it canceled, except that I will miss snarking with you all funny ass people, but it ain’t going to happen. I want to see them suffer by losing all of that easy money and to work real 9-5 jobs but it ain’t happening. They may even bring Farrah back. ?

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Does April work?

They haven’t filmed her in over a year.  She took a year off from social media, returning last month to show us that she was visiting Catelynn in rehab.  She’s most likely too high to be employed. 

• Love 6

I always assumed April has been on disability/SSI/assistance for a while now.  Maybe even for the children, as minors, as well.  She seems to always have a boyfriend or husband too.  I think she figures out ways to get by without permanent-type employment.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Farrah worked part-time at a pizza place. In her 16 & Pregnant episode, she was shown working at some desk job and answering phones. 

One thing about Farrah is, she is no slouch. For example, watching some old episodes of when she was moving into her mom's house across the street from the family house. Farrah was right there moving furniture, picking up heavy items, helping her dad push the larger pieces of furniture, she had no problem with doing a lot of heavy lifting. She did the same thing when it came to getting her yogurt business and the furniture place started. She was right there working up a sweat. There was also that scene two seasons ago when Deb was helping her plant those trees in her front yard. Farrah could have easily hired someone to do all of that for her. 

Yes, forgot to exempt Farrah from this too. She is absolutely a hard worker. Honestly probably the hardest worker of them all. Kail and Chelsea have some level of education, but I would not describe either as a hard worker.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Bangs are your friend, Cate. Just saying!

They are if she washed her hair. Greasy bangs are just too heavy. 

4 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Yes, forgot to exempt Farrah from this too. She is absolutely a hard worker. Honestly probably the hardest worker of them all. Kail and Chelsea have some level of education, but I would not describe either as a hard worker.

Definitely. Kail and Chelsea would find it hard to do something and feel stressed out and it would bring on anxiety. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Plus, we get to see her bitch michael and deb the fuck out during all of it!! Lol when she went IN on them about those freezer/refridgerators made my day...lol i hate her disgusting attitude, but i blame it completely on those two dumb fucks (micheal and deb) They made her that shitty little bitch that she is...so i actually enjoy seeing her treat them that way.

Say what you want about farrah, but them hoeing feet are always ready for a stomp on the blade....

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Plus, we get to see her bitch michael and deb the fuck out during all of it!! Lol when she went IN on them about those freezer/refridgerators made my day...lol i hate her disgusting attitude, but i blame it completely on those two dumb fucks (micheal and deb) They made her that shitty little bitch that she is...so i actually enjoy seeing her treat them that way.

Say what you want about farrah, but them hoeing feet are always ready for a stomp on the blade....

lol

I hate her attitude, too, but man, either she is doing all of that (along with Deb and Michael) for the show or Farrah is really using this show to give them hell for whatever shit they did to her over the years. Maybe both. Whatever the case may be, I am just sitting here watching it all play out and I am clapping and rooting her on. When Farrah was on the beach with that one producer a few episodes back, Farrah told her she doesn't look for negativity in her life, dropped an F bomb and just walked away...OMG. I laughed. I have no cares for those damn producers especially after MTV got rid of Farrah's producer, Heather. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Claire85 said:

Is it just me or is she starting to get Joker mouth? 

When and why did Cate’s mouth get so small, tight, and weird?  It wasn’t like that on her 16 and Pregnant episode or the earlier Teen Mom episodes.  Her mouth was very  normal back then and you could see her teeth and those braces and she had a wide bright smile.   Now she has permanent tight, scrunched little lips (which she is forever gnawing on) which seem odd on her giant face.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

When and why did Cate’s mouth get so small, tight, and weird?  It wasn’t like that on her 16 and Pregnant episode or the earlier Teen Mom episodes.  Her mouth was very  normal back then and you could see her teeth and those braces and she had a wide bright smile.   Now she has permanent tight, scrunched little lips (which she is forever gnawing on) which seem odd on her giant face.

Smoking and weight gain combo? 

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Smoking and weight gain combo? 

Not to mention, her teeth are back to being shitty. After her braces were removed her teeth looked great. Now, the two front teeth are protruding with that one tooth next to them  being pushed back. Chomping on her fingers and nails all day long will do that kind of damage. What a waste of money. 

catelynn teeth.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

When your orthodontist tells you that you have to wear a retainer after having your braces removed, he or she MEANS IT.

Preach!!! 

I had my braces removed at the end of my junior year in high school, but I still wear my top/bottom retainers every single night.

While I'm thankful to still have straight teeth, I am still wondering this: what the hell I was thinking when I chose a swirl of green, blue and purple for the plastic part? :)

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, CofCinci said:

They haven’t filmed her in over a year.  She took a year off from social media, returning last month to show us that she was visiting Catelynn in rehab.  She’s most likely too high to be employed. 

April actually showed up in a deleted scene from last week's episode. I was surprised to see her. I was not surprised, however, at how much worse she looks.

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/ssrgev/teen-mom-deleted-scene-butch-is-back

Bonus_-_Deleted_Scene_Butch_Is_Back_-_Teen_Mom_MTV_-_2018-01-15_17.49.17.png

Bonus_-_Deleted_Scene_Butch_Is_Back_-_Teen_Mom_MTV_-_2018-01-15_17.50.21.png

• Love 3

How in the hell did April afford to put braces on Cate when she was a teen?  They could barely pay their rent, buy food, constantly moving, buying dope......braces are expensive...last time I checked government assistance didn't cover braces.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

How in the hell did April afford to put braces on Cate when she was a teen?  They could barely pay their rent, buy food, constantly moving, buying dope......braces are expensive...last time I checked government assistance didn't cover braces.

There are programs that provide orthodontic care for low income kids. Catelynn probably got signed up for one.

April did NOT pay for braces out of her pocket.  

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

There are programs that provide orthodontic care for low income kids. Catelynn probably got signed up for one.

April did NOT pay for braces out of her pocket.  

I always wondered about that. It's too bad Catelynn didn't appreciate what she got and keep her teeth aligned. But considering she doesn't seem to care about basic hygiene, why in the world would I expect her to care about how her teeth look? See also: smoking.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The braces were most likely paid for by Catelynn’s father. I can’t imagine April shelling out copays while smoking crack with Butch. 

Nah- Catelynn’s father was absent and living hand to mouth for a long time. She went a decade without seeing him because he could not afford to travel to MI- he could not have afforded orthodontic care for himself much less Catelynn. 

I wonder how different Catelynn’s life would’ve been had she been able to stay with her paternal grandparents in Florida. Based on the timeline April gave birth to Nick and wanted Catelynn back as a live-in nanny/caretaker. 

• Love 2