Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

If Cate thought of committing suicide over a miscarriage then it is time to end this shitshow.  Yes..it is heartbreaking but this girl has zero coping skills...what about Nova.....is she not worth living for?

and again, I'm sorry to be cold, really, but I can't see her being devastated over losing a baby...I can't even really see her wanting one.  Maybe *he* really wanted one?  It's just so complicated!

• Love 1

C&T didn't pay their property taxes and received a Certificate of Forfeiture of Real Property on 4/21/17. They paid in December 2017 and received a Redemption Certificate. Now they are past due on their property taxes again. Their property taxes are only $1,419.00. Am I missing something? How are their property taxes only $1,419.00? I'm posting the documents because they are public.

tttt2.png

ttttt3.png

tt-vert.jpg

tttt.png

• Love 13

It is really annoying that these people on the Teen Mom shows do not pay basic, normal expenses.  They flaunt their money on so many things, and then can't pay these things?  I hate how they have viewers that make much less than them and manage to pay all of their bills, but they can't?  

As for the amount, our property taxes aren't very high where I live either....so it could be that low.  Esp where they live...

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, alexa said:

It is really annoying that these people on the Teen Mom shows do not pay basic, normal expenses.  They flaunt their money on so many things, and then can't pay these things?  I hate how they have viewers that make much less than them and manage to pay all of their bills, but they can't?  

As for the amount, our property taxes aren't very high where I live either....so it could be that low.  Esp where they live...

They don't even have to get off their couch they can pay their bill online. They can afford it, it's cheaper than that pig Cate purchased.

• Love 13
35 minutes ago, druzy said:

They don't even have to get off their couch they can pay their bill online. They can afford it, it's cheaper than that pig Cate purchased.

Have they ever thought out automatic withdrawals from their bank account for their bills?  They don't have to leave the couch and their bills would be paid.  Seriously, how dumb are they?  

• Love 11

Tyler most likely has so much on his plate that the taxes slip his mind. I can imagine him asking Catelynn to take care of it and her ass just gets high while sitting on the couch watching daytime TV.  When he gets upset about her laziness, she threatens suicide. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, alexa said:

I blame their business manager.  High-Powered celebs always say their business manager is at fault when its discovered they've pissed away millions of dollars on entourages, insanely expensive vehicles, multiple mansions, and trips to exotic places.  I believe them, too!

• Love 7

Did they pay for their home outright? Our property taxes were included with our mortgage, so we never have to worry about them. But yea, coming up with $1500 once a year shouldn't be hard for them, considering the money they're making. I bet they're the type that just stick all the bills in the freezer and forget to pay them. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Did they pay for their home outright? Our property taxes were included with our mortgage, so we never have to worry about them. But yea, coming up with $1500 once a year shouldn't be hard for them, considering the money they're making. I bet they're the type that just stick all the bills in the freezer and forget to pay them. 

Some companies even let you break it up into a monthly payment. So that’s, like, $150 a month. 

Also I’m giving TMOG a rewatch. Are Catelynn and Tyler even the same people? Catelynn used to be full of life and good natured and they both seemed way more down to earth. It’s really jarring. 

• Love 10

This isn’t going to be nice, but my probably unpopular opinion, but I’ll preface that I am more upset with mtv...Yes, it is incredibly sad if Catelynn truly had a miscarriage (which does seem to be true), I’ve been depressed over much less, so I don’t blame Catelynn if this is what pushed her into needing treatment. It just feels kinda gross the way this is coming out now, I know they can’t really plan and it’s a coincidence that Maci has a miscarriage story line too. 

I said from the get go of Cates first treatment that this should be handled privately, this makes me actually uncomfortable watching, it’s crossing the line into exploitation, I honestly don’t know if C&T are in on it or being taken advantage of, and I’m not normally a sunshiny person, so it’s not that I only want positive happy storylines, there’s something to be said for showing the hard stuff too, but my gut reaction is that this is too far.

I know it’s kinda hypocritical, but it bothers me that this was going on but they kept it secret for the sake of filming... I think the difference is, that it’s one thing to keep things (ie reason for Cate breaking down) under wraps for privacy sake, if she didn’t want us to know for her own sake I think I’d understand, but to keep it under wraps to sensationalize it for a storyline is another thing. We find out so many things in real time only to see them filmed later, so this was most likely deliberately hidden, which is gross to me. 

• Love 12
On 1/23/2018 at 1:58 PM, druzy said:

That's an interesting choice that they are putting their custom boxes into shipping envelopes.  Cant' even say that I hate the idea because sometimes I don't want the post man or my office building knowing that I subscribe to a "Cat Lady" box lol 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

You can choose to not have them escrowed into your mortgage.  I'm not quite sure why someone would NOT choose that option but I have a friend and her husband and they pay them separately.  She said she doesn't know why because it's his deal and he takes care of it... but having your property taxes and insurance lumped into your mortgage payment is super convenient. 

• Love 13

Tyler slams Simon for his comment about Catelynn chain-smoking during pregnancy.  Mind you, he didn't deny or tell off Simon for such a claim, he merely posted to Simon, "That's you ripping me a new one?"  

That's because Tyler knows it is true. His greasy wife is a chain-smoker who didn't care enough to stop smoking during her pregnancy and didn't care that she was diabetic. 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Tyler needs to be careful as to what he is inviting by challenging @entylawyer.  It may result in other sources sharing their Tyler stories...

dndk3nwxdpwx.jpg

I want the truth behind this Ty Ty!  Spill this tea for the world Simon.

• Love 10

How many times have we seen Tyler huff and puff and make himself out to be some sort of badass?  Tyler, if there is no truth to the rumor, get yourself off of Twitter and just let it be a rumor.  You doth protest too much and it isn't a very good look.

• Love 14