Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Christi said:

ok...late to the party...isnt she pregnant?

On the last episode she tells Tyler’s new girlfriend that the IUD was removed 3 weeks prior. There is no way she could be pregnant and test positive at 3 weeks. The positive test and the reported tender breasts are “Mirena Crash.” This week, she’ll probably learn at her OBGYN’s that she isn’t pregnant once they do a quantitative pregnancy test.  She’s either going to believe she miscarried or her doctor will explain to her that she wasn’t ever pregnant. Going the “miscarriage” route provides for better television.  She had Nova in the “Big Sister” shirt before she even went to her doctor - most likely at the prompting of producers.

“Mirena Crash” can also account for her upcoming mood swing and suicidal ideation.  I’m familiar with this phenomenon as a mental health clinician (however, we all know Catelynn struggled with mental health long before her IUD insertion).

I’m curious to see how this is covered in the next episode.

• Love 18

Men can be friends with women and men can also be friends with their wives friends. However, I’d be damned if I were in a rehab for suicidal thoughts or whatever she went in there for and discovered my husband and my friend are having fun at a concert without me. Where’s Nova??

Cate did say this was a longtime friend that came back in town so maybe this friend used to hangout with Tyler alone on some occasions back then without anything inappropriate happening?

We need more to this. But they did look deep in thought for being at a concert. I dunno. I was kinda hoping that Cate was the one to meet someone at rehab and was the one kicking him to the curb for all those years of bullshit. Calling her a heifer on TV. Forcing her to put Carly up for adoption with threats of ending the relationship and you KNOW Tyler’s short temper has been used on Cate A LOT!

I also feel bad that there is a kid involved that will have a divorce to go through.

?

Then this bitch on my other side of my shoulder is saying ...

Fucking A right!!!!!!!! Bout time this snooze fest gave us reasons to reach for the popcorn ? 

Bring on the love triangle and the end of a fake Americas sweetheart storyline!!! Throw in a male lover for Tyler into the mix. Show NuCate finding out she’s not the only one comforting Tyler while Cates in rehab/vacation and his name is NuMatt. ??????????????

• Love 18
6 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Good Morning! Coffee and Gorilla Glue #4 here ;) 

Good morning buddies! Coffee and white widow here :)

3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Omg that was the best clip ever!!! Lol good ole' detective davis!! Shiiiiiiiiiit!!! Lol

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Is there a seminar at the Learning Annex these people attend? How to Gain the Love and Attention of Reality Show losers and be set for Life?

Bihhhh! Sign me up! Lol i could use the extras... id stroke tyler's ego all day to get a lump sum! Im surprised NuCate hasnt moved in while OldCate is away.

• Love 7
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:17 PM, ginger90 said:

Omg, this pisses me off so much.  As someone who is pretty fitness and nutrition oriented myself, there's nothing worse than a totally unsupportive partner.  My husband isn't into fitness at all and eats fairly crappy, but he doesn't order pizza and crap and eat it in front of me while I sullenly eat a salad.  Is she for real?  SHE'S the one that needs to be eating the salad!!  Good lord, you have someone you're living with who is eating healthy and exercising.  You need to lose weight.  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????   I would kill to be married to someone on the same wavelength as me when it comes to fitness and nutrition!  What a waste.

• Love 8

I honestly don’t think that’s his side chick. Unless he’s gonna continue pretending to be straight. I think he would be happier if he just came out but with his white trash family I guess that’s not really an option.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, DNR said:

Isn’t their life one big vacation ? 

It is, but she had been in "rehab" and I wasn't clear about the timeline. I had to refer it to vacation so our resident TMOG Twitter and info expert,  @druzy knew what I was referring to. 

If Tyler has decided he can't be with Cate anymore, good for him. I have been wanting Cate to dump his ass, but since she wants to continue the rehab game and not follow medical advice, best for him to put an end to things and move forward. 

13 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Is it bad that I am genuinely looking forward to it? God, I am awful. Still, if these people are gonna put their lives on TV for my entertainment...I want to be entertained. 

No, you are not bad. I have been wanting this to happen. Entertain me, assholes! 

Let the games begin!

Cate not being a supportive of Tyler's weight loss and health kick reminds me of the King of Queens episode where Carrie is jealous about Doug having lost a lot of weight and is annoyed with all the compliments he gets from people. She tries to get him to go off his diet by making him a huge stack of pancakes. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

Just for kicks, a couple of screenshots from the last episode. I see Cate's cigarettes in between the seats. Tyler isn't interested in anyone in the van. 

Two images from the scene when Nova was having her tantrum. Cate has that Ice drink in her hand and there is another one on the counter. 

cate 3.jpg

cate 2.jpg

cate 1.jpg

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What month is the calendar showing in that one picture?

Hmm...I don't have my glasses on. Let me get them and see if it helps. 

It is one of those dry erase calendars. It looks like it reads October. The last day of October fell on a Tuesday. That scene is where they were headed to the pumpkin patch so, yes, it had to be October. 

cate calendar.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

I can’t even tell it’s a dry erase calendar, so thanks for trying !!

I have a dry erase calendar so that helped me. lol It appears to be one of those where it comes with magnetic strips so it can be placed on the refrigerator.  

It is October 2017. I edited my post above. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

While I think C & T are probably better off apart, I'm not going to enjoy watching a family fall apart in the way it seems that it might.  Cate has had enough people who were supposed to care for her fuck her over in her life and she doesn't need another one.  If Tyler is indeed cheating, then he is a huge fucking piece of shit.  If he is half the man he thinks he is, then he needs to tell Cate why it's not going to work, and take the time to tie up the loose ends with his wife and do his best to make sure Nova has two stable environments to spend time in.  After all, it is his daughters mother he's fucking over.  But it takes time to end a marriage in a responsible way, and these people are mentally stunted.  Tyler is not responsible for Cate's emotions, it's true, but he is responsible for any unnecessary torment that this betrayal will cause.  I really hope he is not cheating on her.  With a 'friend' no less.  White trash.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, eskimo said:

While I think C & T are probably better off apart, I'm not going to enjoy watching a family fall apart in the way it seems that it might.  Cate has had enough people who were supposed to care for her fuck her over in her life and she doesn't need another one.  If Tyler is indeed cheating, then he is a huge fucking piece of shit.  If he is half the man he thinks he is, then he needs to tell Cate why it's not going to work, and take the time to tie up the loose ends with his wife and do his best to make sure Nova has two stable environments to spend time in.  After all, it is his daughters mother he's fucking over.  But it takes time to end a marriage in a responsible way, and these people are mentally stunted.  Tyler is not responsible for Cate's emotions, it's true, but he is responsible for any unnecessary torment that this betrayal will cause.  I really hope he is not cheating on her.  With a 'friend' no less.  White trash.

Aside from blind items, rumors, suspicions, do we know Tyler is cheating? I know many of us have speculated as such, but at this stage, there is nothing that indicates Tyler is cheating with this girl. At least, I hope he hasn't.

If he has been cheating, shame on him.

Perhaps Tyler and Cate have come to some sort of realization that the marriage is on its last legs.

Perhaps Tyler put his foot down with Cate and gave her an ultimatum. Or maybe he told her he was not happy in the relationship. Either one of those might have been the reason she went rehab this last time.

I don't like to see children suffer the consequences of broken relationships. I also do not like to see children endure toxic family environments. They are better off having parents who separate than to be surrounded by two people who are staying together for ulterior reasons.

Tyler and Cate's relationship hasn't been a healthy one no matter how much they try to shove that down our throats. All their online proclamations of being this happy couple is laughable. We know Tyler didn't want to marry Cate. He put off that wedding more than once.

With all that said, if these are going to continue with their drama on air, then I am going to watch.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, druzy said:

I was looking for NuCate's (Hayley) twitter, which I didn't find. However during my search I found this on reddit submitted by DebzEMBA

Supporting Cast

If you can’t find it —- I wonder if she goes by Haley on the show but her common name is something else. Her son Kingston is in their ugly clothing photos/videos. Surely Kingston’s Grandma is posting how cute he is or something like that and you can find “Haley” that way?

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

If you can’t find it —- I wonder if she goes by Haley on the show but her common name is something else. Her son Kingston is in their ugly clothing photos/videos. Surely Kingston’s Grandma is posting how cute he is or something like that and you can find “Haley” that way?

That's a good idea! 

• Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, SPLAIN said:

Dawn is probably referring to herself and how her life has changed due to the publicity of this show and all those babies she acquired for couples.

I admire your honesty. Sometimes though, people open a door and give people a reason to come after them, don't they? All bets are off IMO when the instigator provokes.

Catelynn and Tyler are idiots and they need to be served. If I don't want to be attacked or have someone come at me in that fashion, guess what? I don't give people reason to come after me that way. I keep my nose clean. I don't provoke, I don't seek out a fight, I certainly don't put my life out on social media and then cry later when someone needs ammunition and I gave it to them on a public forum.

Tyler and Cate live on social media day and night. They thrive on the attention they receive. Let me revise my comment. They thrive on the positive attention they receive. They also go on the hunt and attack. Nothing has been off-limits to them. Why are they then shocked when others do unto them? 

Simon's adoption comment IMO was meant to hit Tyler where it hurts. As an adopted child, I don't see it as a generalized statement about bio parents. I know that Simon knows adoption is an option that many need to do in the face of adversity. I think he was pointing out how Tyler was a p*ssy who ran to Kim seeking her to back him up on his quest to get Catelynn to give up that child. Tyler was a p*ssy for threatening Catelynn - "It's either the baby or me" (paraphrasing). 

I gotta admire Simon for at least defending Farrah. Tyler is a douche-bag for not even defending his wife ONCE during that diatribe.

I agree.

I dunno, I think as adults, we are all responsible for what comes out of our own mouth.  I don't care how much someone "has it coming" some things are off limits.  Shaming a birth parent for putting their kid up for adoption is never justified, especially when it was absolutely the right decision.   We can only be responsible for our own behaviors.  Hitting someone way below the belt only makes the attacker look bad and ends up invalidating their entire argument because now the only thing anyone can focus on is the inappropriate comment/insult.   If everyone is down in the mud, no one comes out clean.  

• Love 9

Shaming a birth parent for putting their kid up for adoption is never justified, especially when it was absolutely the right decision.  

@lezlers The way I see it is, it was not the right decision when threats were utilized. The bio father was threatening the birth mother into giving up her child. That is worse than anything Simon ever said in that argument. Tyler's method to get Cate to release that baby was akin to an adoption center lying to a birth mother and taking away her child before she could say no. As others noted, it wasn't their decision. It was Tyler and Kim's decision.

44 minutes ago, druzy said:

This guy. smdh

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
On 2/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, ginger90 said:

On 2/2/2018 at 3:19 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, they're done. 

On 2/2/2018 at 5:38 PM, JuliesMommy said:

Shits done at the crunchwrap tostada estate...

It is OVER, ya'll!

On 2/4/2018 at 7:13 AM, Caracoa1 said:

The relationship of Cate And Tyler is coming to an end.... maybe that is why she is at "rehab".  Do Cate a favor Tyler and stop playing this out.....end things and let Cate get the help she needs.

I really hope so. Man up, Tyler. End it. Go off and live your best, healthy, skinny, life full of "passions" with New Cate and TM fangirls.  Cate can't/won't end it.  We know it's best for all of you.  Do it.  Now. So that your kid(s)' mom can start getting herself mentally and physically healthy, too.  Don't prolong it anymore.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

@lezlers The way I see it is, it was not the right decision when threats were utilized. The bio father was threatening the birth mother into giving up her child. That is worse than anything Simon ever said in that argument. Tyler's method to get Cate to release that baby was akin to an adoption center lying to a birth mother and taking away her child before she could say no. As others noted, it wasn't their decision. It was Tyler and Kim's decision.

This guy. smdh

Eh, I feel like we're just trying to justify what Simon said because we want to see Tyler get his.   The decision to put Carly up for adoption was ultimately the right one, no matter how they got there.  Carly is undoubtedly enjoying a MUCH better life with Brandon and Theresa than she would've had with Cate and Tyler. Honestly, I don't see how the means by which they ultimately came to that decision makes any kind of difference when it comes to someone throwing it in Tyler's face almost a decade later and calling him a "pussy" for giving up his child for adoption.  It was uncalled for, period.  There's no accounting for class, I suppose.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I honestly believe Simon was just trying to hit below the belt, which while not necessarily appropriate, isn't his true feelings about the complexities of adoption. 

This. 

6 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Oh gawd. Where is the Roxanne gif when you need it. 

Save this ya'll on your computer. lol :-) 

ROXANNE MEME BETTER.jpg

• Love 7

Tyler Baltierra @TylerBaltierra 6h

Getting all these @tierrareign packages processed, packaged & shipped for you guys! There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t feel so appreciative, grateful, & honored to have such amazing & loyal customers. After this, it’s off to the drawing board for the next collection!?? pic.twitter.com/iBy7HiEEqM

tezz @tezzmosisReplying to @TylerBaltierra @TierraReign 

Who's the faster packer, @TylerBaltierra or @CatelynnLowell ???

2:25 PM - 5 Feb 2018

Tyler Baltierra  @TylerBaltierra

I’m the only one packing, so definitely me lol ????? twitter.com/tezzmosis/stat…

3:14 PM - 5 Feb 2018

• Love 3

@lezlers

As long as Tyler continues to lodge poison darts in the direction of Carly's parents while at the same time putting himself on a pedestal when he demands these visits with Carly and B&T should be on their knees forever thanking him for his royal sperm for the gift of a child from his Tierra-Reign bloodline, and also being blunt when he says Carly is HIS DAUGHTER, people will criticize him and call him out. They aren't always going to go about it in a way that is appropriate. I was adopted and I find Tyler's comments about B&T being only adoptive parents way more hurtful, offensive, classless, and brutal because he doesn't see them as true parents. Forget Tyler being shamed, what about B&T being shamed on cable television and Twitter over and over again? Many of us find that unacceptable because it is a slap in the face of adoptive parents and families. I don't doubt Simon and other viewers also see it that way. Many of us have been brutally honest with how  we wish we could confront Tyler and rip him a new one. Classy or not, whatever. 

C&T have been using their platform (the show, social media) for years now to attack B&T. Moreso Tyler than Cate, but she has done her fair share of throwing comments directed at Carly's parents which served no other purpose than to hurt and shame them. Tyler was on the receiving end of Simon this time around and had a comment that only served to hit below the belt, as I made clear in my post and as @CaliforniaLove pointed out. Simon made a remark to Tyler re the adoption, big deal. I lost how many times B&T have been on the receiving end of Tyler's negative comments.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 18
13 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

@lezlers

As long as Tyler continues to lodge poison darts in the direction of Carly's parents while at the same time putting himself on a pedestal when he demands these visits with Carly and B&T should be on their knees forever thanking him for his royal sperm for the gift of a child from his Tierra-Reign bloodline, and also being blunt when he says Carly is HIS DAUGHTER, people will criticize him and call him out. They aren't always going to go about it in a way that is appropriate. I was adopted and I find Tyler's comments about B&T being only adoptive parents way more hurtful, offensive, classless, and brutal because he doesn't see them as true parents. Forget Tyler being shamed, what about B&T being shamed on cable television and Twitter over and over again? Many of us find that unacceptable because it is a slap in the face of adoptive parents and families. I don't doubt Simon and other viewers also see it that way. Many of us have been brutally honest with how  we wish we could confront Tyler and rip him a new one. Classy or not, whatever. 

C&T have been using their platform (the show, social media) for years now to attack B&T. Moreso Tyler than Cate, but she has done her fair share of throwing comments directed at Carly's parents which served no other purpose than to hurt and shame them. Tyler was on the receiving end of Simon this time around and had a comment that only served to hit below the belt, as I made clear in my post and as @CaliforniaLove pointed out. Simon made a remark to Tyler re the adoption, big deal. I lost how many times B&T have been on the receiving end of Tyler's negative comments.

I don't disagree with you with respect to Tyler being a disrespectful little shit to Brandon and Theresa.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Tyler fan at all. I just don't feel that the two things are mutually exclusive.  You can be a disrespectful little shit to the adoptive parents of your biological child, while still having made the appropriate decision to place the child for adoption and not deserving of comments like "at least I didn't give my kid up for adoption like a pussy" or whatever Simon said.  I just don't subscribe to the school of thought that being an asshole on social media and on tv justifies anything anyone may do or say to you in the future.  Full disclosure: I kind of loathe Simon.   I think he's a classless douchebag and I fail to see his below the belt jabs as entertaining or witty, no matter who they're being lobbed at.   You can have two assholes in a room and even though one of them might be MORE of an asshole than the other, you've still got two assholes in a room. 

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 9

The show is filled with assholes. Why then expect any one of them (aside from Gary and Kristina) to show any sort of class or to refrain from taking jabs at one another?

What Tyler did was a pussy move when it came to how he handled the adoption matter. Cate won't call him out on it although if she did, I would be applauding her. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Tyler Baltierra  @TylerBaltierra

I’m the only one packing, so definitely me lol ????? twitter.com/tezzmosis/stat…

3:14 PM - 5 Feb 2018

He gets a hundred twitter questions a day and he picks that one to answer?  He wants to make sure the public knows that he is the one doing the work. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

He gets a hundred twitter questions a day and he picks that one to answer?  He wants to make sure the public knows that he is the one doing the work. 

Me, me, me. All about Tyler. He pushes that shit out there and then he wonders why he gets blasted by people. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

This. 

Save this ya'll on your computer. lol :-) 

ROXANNE MEME BETTER.jpg

I want this on a tote bag, travel coffee mug, AND a raglan sleeve/baseball style t-shirt!

Maybe Chelsea's step sister can create a whole line of shirts with this image! I'll gladly coordinate the group order!

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The show is filled with assholes. Why then expect any one of them (aside from Gary and Kristina) to show any sort of class or to refrain from taking jabs at one another?

What Tyler did was a pussy move when it came to how he handled the adoption matter. Cate won't call him out on it although if she did, I would be applauding her. 

We both know that's not what Simon said and definitely not what he meant.  It's quite possible to dislike Tyler AND not approve of what Simon said.  Like I said before, the two aren't mutually exclusive.   I don't think this is something we're ever going to agree on.  Reasonable minds can differ.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Tyler thinks that by pretending he's all in his feelings we'll forget about NuCate?? 

Seriously. 

Also, he’s crying about what to tell his child? About what? His sham marriage? Kid doesn’t care.  She’s happy to be fed by her daycare providers. She could give two shits that her disconnected, self-involved parents are separated.  He is panicking over having to tell his “fans” about his sham marriage ending.  He now realizes that he is powerless when negotiating with MTV for salary as he is not “Catelynn & Tyler”.  MTV can low-ball him very easily.His grandiose plans for the historic house? No more $250/sqft. marble for the countertops. Maybe $30/sqft. engineered quartz now. *cluthes pearls*. We’ve seen the power TMs actually have (Heather’s termination, Monkey) when they want to exercise it.  It would be hysterical if Catelynn pushed him off the series. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Seriously. 

Also, he’s crying about what to tell his child? About what? His sham marriage? Kid doesn’t care.  She’s happy to be fed by her daycare providers. She could give two shits that her disconnected, self-involved parents are separated.  He is panicking over having to tell his “fans” about his sham marriage ending.  He now realizes that he is powerless when negotiating with MTV for salary as he is not “Catelynn & Tyler”.  MTV can low-ball him very easily.His grandiose plans for the historic house? No more $250/sqft. marble for the countertops. Maybe $30/sqft. engineered quartz now. *cluthes pearls*. We’ve seen the power TMs actually have (Heather’s termination, Monkey) when they want to exercise it.  It would be hysterical if Catelynn pushed him off the series. 

Tyler would pull a Javi and date Amber when NuMatt hightails it out of there.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, lezlers said:

We both know that's not what Simon said and definitely not what he meant.  It's quite possible to dislike Tyler AND not approve of what Simon said.  Like I said before, the two aren't mutually exclusive.   I don't think this is something we're ever going to agree on.  Reasonable minds can differ.

I am describing Tyler's actions. I am not discussing Simon's tweet. I already gave my opinion on that matter. 

That video of Tyler...No puedo!!!!!! Ay dios mio!!

• Love 4