Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

I got married young, but the key is to have your own lives. We didn’t sit together 24/7 talking about being depressed and “popping out” a big family (and Carley). We had very separate careers, so there was aways something to talk about that the other didn’t know. We moved and made new friends through work, the neighborhood, and kids activities. I only see these two with their old pot smoking friends - including that obese gal who also has a young child now. 

Of course lots of couples just fail. But we were lucky. We kept things moving and interesting. The difference I think is that we grew up together ... C&T have not grown at all. They’re stagnant. They’re still 14 years old. Tyler might land himself in construction when all else fails. And it would do wonders for Cate to get a part-time job, join a gym, and meet some new friends to go have lunch with or something. 

• Love 14

In a normal situation, I would see this and think , oh how cute. And she is cute, and so is the sign, but what's sad is these pictures lately of Nova aren't the norm. So, perhaps something has changed, which hopefully is real, and not just for pictures. (Of course it includes a plug for their clothing. I wonder if the fall line is out yet?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdk6OAWnn_E/?hl=en&taken-by=catelynnmtv

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, kitkat343 said:

My Facebook page is really private so I posted your comment asking for clarification about what the author meant by their being fault on Brandon and Tyler’s side.  Not sure they’ll answer but the question is there. 

Oh great! Curious if she responds.

I would bet though, that she likely hasn't watched the show from the beginning and thinks that B&T made promises they weren't keeping.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

In a normal situation, I would see this and think , oh how cute. And she is cute, and so is the sign, but what's sad is these pictures lately of Nova aren't the norm. So, perhaps something has changed, which hopefully is real, and not just for pictures. (Of course it includes a plug for their clothing. I wonder if the fall line is out yet?)

Did she make that during arts and crafts at rehab?

1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

What was on Cates instagram bio that’s making everyone think they’re dunski? Did it say “married to my soulmate” and that’s now deleted? I’m sooooo curious lol.

The link to Tyler is gone and whatever she said about being married to him. Also, they aren’t posting about each other and have been distant. 

• Love 6

Or, he’s gay. Farrah ‘outed’ him. She knows the inside dirt from the producers/crew. As much as they have discord, they are still friendly and chatty with her. She knew that Kail was pregnant last December and spilled the beans. The crew told her.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I don't know. Doughboy be looking a bit doughier these days...

LOL, I meant generous towards him - thinking he was ONLY 180 lbs!!!

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Gum is not a food. 

• Love 8

Does anyone remember, back when Carly was allowed to be filmed...did she have the Lowell forehead?

ETA: I hate to be mean about a 3 year old, but holy shit that's a big forehead.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 2

Catelynn posted a video of her at a salon with Nova getting Pedis together.  This is a lot of Nova posts.....

They’re going to fight over the kid that they both neglect. 

7 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Does anyone remember, back when Carly was allowed to be filmed...did she have the Lowell forehead?

ETA: I hate to be mean about a 3 year old, but holy shit that's a big forehead.

She did. 

• Love 4
On 9/6/2016 at 0:15 PM, geekamonggeeks said:

I have seen some photos of Carly a couple years ago (around the time when B&T started restricting what C&T could post on social media), and she is the spitting image of Catelynn. She has Cate's facial features, Cate's hair color, and the patented Lowell five-head. Nova looks like Cate, too. They may bear some resemblance to Tyler, but they both favor Catelynn. What's interesting is that Carly used to look like Tyler when she was a toddler, whereas Nova came out of the womb looking just like Cate's twin. 

Dug this quote out from last year...haha, the patented Lowell five-head. Very apt.

Are those Tyler's hands painting?

I hope not!  You guys had me so excited he might be gone!

Edit - Nope, thanks Druzy for posting the other one.

Edited by citychic
More info
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Tyler.....(video)

Tyler is high as a kite in this video.

That being said, I just read something on another site that maybe Tyler should take to heart --- "You're not an idiot, you're just high all the time"

• Love 7
On 1/4/2018 at 5:23 PM, Calm81 said:

Tyler is definitely not worth it but when you think about it, I’m sure Catelynn doesn’t feel her best right now. She’s very insecure and Tyler is all she has ever known. He’s a big part of her life and to leave him would be like venturing out to unknown territory. She’s scared.

I did not have a child at 16 with my middle school boyfriend.  I had a child at 25 with my college boyfriend.  He was verbally and sexually abusive, but I went on to have a second child with him, mostly because of his gaslighting and our "history."  I can't judge her for her fear of leaving.  My ex was very much like Tyler.  She's wrong, but I get why she is.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Tyler.....(video)

That video reminds of something related to drunk texting. My prediction is Tyler is high/drunk in this video and when he wakes up with the “what did I do last night?” Lingering in his mind, we will see this video quickly deleted. Awful.

Catelynn commented on the video saying “your so weird ? and sexy” so I guess our dream of them divorcing isn’t happening, yet.

ETA: Oh Tyler boy definitely has a case of the filters, and spent hours on his hair. There’s no way he looks like that in real life, we’ve seen his bloated, Pillsbury doughboy face with acne on TV.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Sooooo, transforming into David Silver is almost complete? Cate should've commented "you are so precious to meeeee". 

As if the video wasn't hilarious enough, the best comment on the internet has now been made.  Bravo.  Am I precious to yooooooouuuuuuu?

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I find it hard to believe this outfit is gender neutral. 

https://www.tierrareign.com/product/sample-5/

I don't think he was saying the clothing was gender neutral.  I think he was trying to say that if a boy wanted to wear that (absolutely horrible) lace tank because he liked it, he shouldn't have to buy it from the "girls" section.  Girls don't like lace tanks, dolls or pink because they are biologically female.  They like them because they like them.  So why do we designate things for "girls" or "boys"? 

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I find it hard to believe this outfit is gender neutral. 

https://www.tierrareign.com/product/sample-5/

My daughter hasn't worn skirts, dresses, or the color pink since she was 2 (so almost 5 years). We have to shop in the "boys" section for her. I am totally onboard with "gender neutral" things, wish there were more of them. However, I agree with you. This is not gender neutral. Certain anatomical differences would make it hard for a boy, even a young boy, to wear these shorts. Also, if they were created for either gender to wear then why are the traditional looking "girl clothes" only shown on female models? Gender neutral means that the clothing is not based on gender stereotypes. A lacy dress is not "gender neutral". Blue jean shorts and a red t-shirt with a picture of a dog on it are. If Tyler truly wanted to create gender neutral clothing then he would be making bottoms and tops that, when hanging on a rack, you wouldn't be able to tell which "section" they belong in. 

This bugs me more than it should because I've spent the past 5 years trying to shop for a little girl that shuns anything "girly". She actually makes a cross with her fingers when we pass the Barbie aisle. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 13
34 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My daughter hasn't worn skirts, dresses, or the color pink since she was 2 (so almost 5 years). We have to shop in the "boys" section for her. I am totally onboard with "gender neutral" things, wish there were more of them. However, I agree with you. This is not gender neutral. Certain anatomical differences would make it hard for a boy, even a young boy, to wear these shorts. Also, if they were created for either gender to wear then why are the traditional looking "girl clothes" only shown on female models? Gender neutral means that the clothing is not based on gender stereotypes. A lacy dress is not "gender neutral". Blue jean shorts and a red t-shirt with a picture of a dog on it are. If Tyler truly wanted to create gender neutral clothing then he would be making bottoms and tops that, when hanging on a rack, you wouldn't be able to tell which "section" they belong in. 

This bugs me more than it should because I've spent the past 5 years trying to shop for a little girl that shuns anything "girly". She actually makes a cross with her fingers when we pass the Barbie aisle. 

I know how you feel. My youngest daughter always told me she was a boy since she was three years old. She is the one who is gay, as I mentioned here before. She never wanted girls' toys and hated anything associated with being seen as a girl or feminine. I kept hoping as she got older that somehow that this "phase" would be something she would outgrow, but in the back of my mind I felt she was dealing with something beyond her control. I spent a lot of time shopping for her in the boys' section as she hated all the feminine style clothing in the girls' section.

I agree about Tyler's clothing line not really being gender neutral. Generally, gender neutral clothing means shorts should be the same length not have the boys' length be longer than the girls' length. You see boy shorts reach the knees where girls' shorts are higher than the knees. Shirts should have the same arm length, not be shorter for the girls. 

It is nice to see truly gender neutral clothing available nowadays. I wish that was the norm when my daughter was growing up.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

It is nice to see truly gender neutral clothing available nowadays. I wish that was the norm when my daughter was growing up.

It really is getting better, even from just a few years ago. We used to have to solely purchase her clothes from the boys' department. The fit was always a little difficult because, even as a 4 and 5 year old, the measurements were "off" on her hips. Everything was so baggy and made her look very stocky. There are now some very good online stores, though, that cater to the more "neutral" aspects with measurements that can go for either gender. 

My girl has always identified as a boy but we haven't been sure if it's truly a transgender issue or if it's just a matter of her growing up with an older brother and idolizing him. She started school this year and her BFF is a real girly girl, which surprised us. It will be interesting to see if her views about "girl stuff" change over the course of the next few years. If not, I don't mind. (Well, actually that's not true. I will love her either way but GOD! I want to put a dress on her so badly. She would be a doll.) 

Show related: If Tyler wanted to create REAL gender neutral clothing, or clothing that can be worn by either gender, then that would be great! There is definitely a market for those items. But there is more to creating those items than simply saying, "Either sex can wear them." 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

My girl has always identified as a boy but we haven't been sure if it's truly a transgender issue or if it's just a matter of her growing up with an older brother and idolizing him. She started school this year and her BFF is a real girly girl, which surprised us. It will be interesting to see if her views about "girl stuff" change over the course of the next few years. If not, I don't mind. (Well, actually that's not true. I will love her either way but GOD! I want to put a dress on her so badly. She would be a doll.) 

Show related: If Tyler wanted to create REAL gender neutral clothing, or clothing that can be worn by either gender, then that would be great! There is definitely a market for those items. But there is more to creating those items than simply saying, "Either sex can wear them." 

My 15 year old is transgender and that is why the gender stuff is such a soapbox for me.  So even though Tyler is a moron and is probably just trying to sell his ugly clothes, I'm still glad to see any store of any kind that doesn't have "boy" and "girl" sections.  Your daughter is lucky to have you as a mom - it's not an easy road to be gender nonbinary of any type.

• Love 14

It really is getting better, even from just a few years ago. We used to have to solely purchase her clothes from the boys' department. The fit was always a little difficult because, even as a 4 and 5 year old, the measurements were "off" on her hips. Everything was so baggy and made her look very stocky. There are now some very good online stores, though, that cater to the more "neutral" aspects with measurements that can go for either gender. 

I can so identify with the wanting to see your daughter dressed up in a dress. lol  That was me many times when my daughter was younger. I remember her telling me many times how she  hated to look between her legs and not see a penis.  She was four years old when I broke the news to her that she wasn't a boy. I was trying to put a dress on her for a formal occasion. She stomped and screamed at me, "Boys don't wear dresses!" I told her she was a girl. She yelled out, "No I am not!" I then informed her the difference between a boy and a girl. I think that was the moment that set her in motion about looking at herself between the legs. It was also the moment that opened my eyes and I began to wonder if she was going to be transgendered. My husband and I were just told by our youngest that he is bi-sexual. I really think he is gay.  No matter. I love the children I we were blessed with. They are healthy, they are loving and respectful. What more could I want? :-) 

On topic: At least I don't have that worry about teen pregnancy. lol 

35 minutes ago, druzy said:

Feeling yourself? Well, with Tyler as a spouse, you do what you have to do. Just don't post about it, please. ugh.

Why is she taking a selfie in front of her shower? 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Feeling yourself? Well, with Tyler as a spouse, you do what you have to do. Just don't post about it, please. ugh.

Why is she taking a selfie in front of her shower? 

Interesting. I usually look MUCH happier when I am feeling myself in the shower...

• Love 12

Interesting. I usually look MUCH happier when I am feeling myself in the shower...

lol  

Why is Cate wearing clothes in front of her shower? Is this her pre-shower photo? Is she letting people know she will take a bath today? That white strap on her shoulder looks dirty. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Why is Cate wearing clothes in front of her shower? Is this her pre-shower photo? Is she letting people know she will take a bath today? That white strap on her shoulder looks dirty. 

This made me lol (I'm a little high) but now I'm not sure, what I should be doing...having a laugh at the comments here while watching football, or poofing my hair & making a video of myself lip syncing to a rap song? Tyler is deep y'all.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Sooooo, transforming into David Silver is almost complete? Cate should've commented "you are so precious to meeeee". 

LOVE!!!!!!  You win the Internet today!   For those who don't get the reference...

• Love 8