Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

We were using protection and everything and still got pregnant. This baby just wanted to be here. It was very unexpected

???liar!

Are they Rainbow Baby advocates now?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, druzy said:

We were using protection and everything and still got pregnant. This baby just wanted to be here. It was very unexpected

surejan.gif

47 minutes ago, druzy said:

???liar!

Exactly.  Another TM franchise "miracle baby." 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I get the "Rainbow Baby" thing, but how she keeps using the rainbow stuff, is well....I dunno...it kind of feels like the new baby is born with a "job" (to "help" mom "get over" the miscarriage).  That seems like a lot of pressure for a kid. 

Dr. Phil says children/babies should NEVER have a job, whether to keep the parents together, fix a broken marriage, or help a mother get over a miscarriage. It's just wrong.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

gotta find a way to keep the MTV checks coming in

This exactly. She's not just birthing a child, she's birthing content.  

Either she turned comments off on that Instagram post when she posted it, or she didn’t like some comments, deleted all of them, and then turned the comments off.

Comments are still there on Tyler’s. 

That dress is awful, and the one with Nova behind  Cate says it all, to me.

• Love 8

It’s weird to me I always thought when they gave Carly up that there the only couple that stayed together and would’ve made great parents out of all the teen moms.. then once they had novalee reign Baltierra... Caitlyn was like checked out, and it seemed to bother her so much worse that they have Carly up so I was really bothered by her because I was like you have a baby cherish it!! And then came the depression and I was so disappointed 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Mainer said:

It’s weird to me I always thought when they gave Carly up that there the only couple that stayed together and would’ve made great parents out of all the teen moms.. then once they had novalee reign Baltierra... Caitlyn was like checked out, and it seemed to bother her so much worse that they have Carly up so I was really bothered by her because I was like you have a baby cherish it!! And then came the depression and I was so disappointed 

I wish I could say I was happy for these people-on-TV-that-I've-never-even-met but I don't know that I've seen Cate *grow* all that much (Ty has, maybe a smidge...sometimes I get the sense that he *knows* he's extra & kind of has fun w/it)

the multiple spa trips, the constant talk about "me, my mental health, my anxiety..." doesn't make me feel secure that she's gonna be very hands-on with this new baby...and a baby & a toddler seems very overwhelming for the sanest person, even if you don't have money problems or a day job to go to.

• Love 12

Wow, what are the odds? ANOTHER Teen Mom who go pregnant while using BC. 

I know it happens. My sister and her husband got pregnant with their first while on the pill. But seriously??? The amount of girls from this show that seem to defy the odds is just too much. 

• Love 10

ha i was right tylynn or tyra or kater or kayler is on its way.

nova needs bangs her forehead is huge.

watch cate dump this kid and go off on her mental retreat. what is she depressed over she got $ and healthy kids and she is health ish.

grow up cate and ty ty.

• Love 9

A comment on Tyler’s Instagram post announcing the pregnancy:

this is the best news from today!!!! As a social worker it touches my heart that you two are such amazing role models bringing kids up in this world!!! You two are such an inspiration

?

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A comment on Tyler’s Instagram post announcing the pregnancy:

this is the best news from today!!!! As a social worker it touches my heart that you two are such amazing role models bringing kids up in this world!!! You two are such an inspiration

?

Where the hell did this lunatic "social worker" get their degree?

• Love 16
23 hours ago, Mainer said:

Agreed but OUCH!!  Roasted..???

My god I’ve always thought the same thing there both horrible names but Nova?? Who names there child that.. it’s a yucky name

If they have a boy they could name him Chevy. Chevy&Nova.

• Love 18

Those pictures are so dumb and lame.  She looks like she is forcing Nova to kiss her belly, doesn’t look natural at all.  Why isn’t Tyler involved in any of these pics?  He’s always mugging for the camera.  Surprised he’s not there in a puffy shirt.  ?

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Those pictures are so dumb and lame.  She looks like she is forcing Nova to kiss her belly, doesn’t look natural at all.  Why isn’t Tyler involved in any of these pics?  He’s always mugging for the camera.  Surprised he’s not there in a puffy shirt.  ?

I think Tyler took the pictures according to his post.   

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

That explains a lot about their tackiness then!  Add wannabe photographer to his resume, alongside poet and CEO

He doesn’t wanna be anything but lazy as hell, him and cate both, they have zero motivation all these brainstorms and dreams and never follow threw... except the clothing line I guess but someone else does the work

• Love 7
On 8/24/2018 at 5:52 AM, KittyKat133 said:

So crazy. This is my friends company! She started out Teenie tiny in her nyc kitchen. Melissa is a wonderful person! Can’t believe I saw her cuppies on this forum! Blows my mind! 

She’s def pregnant. Rainbow colors for a “rainbow baby”. 

I wasssss righhttttttt!!!!!!!

• Love 5
14 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

surejan.gif

Exactly.  Another TM franchise "miracle baby." 

She had an IUD right? Liar. 

I hope Tyler leaves for the baby's sake. Just leave. Get custody. This is a hot mess. I really think Cate thinks a baby will make him stay and will be Carly

14 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I am little shocked they managed to conceive another child. Lol 

Me too. They have sex? Goodness. I'm not trying to me mean but C doesn't take care of herself. 

15 hours ago, druzy said:

Those photos are awful I mean awful

• Love 14

Tyler, this is not about depression. You are both entitled selfish stunted brats who leave your child with drug addicts to go on vacation. Your wife takes off to the spa when she thinks you may leave her and you walk on eggshells when she returns. It's not healthy. Why bring a child into this dysfunction?

By the way, we can comment because you get paid 6 figures to put your life out there. Start worrying when we stop commenting.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, druzy said:

Tyler, this is not about depression. You are both entitled selfish stunted brats who leave your child with drug addicts to go on vacation. Your wife takes off to the spa when she thinks you may leave her and you walk on eggshells when she returns. It's not healthy. Why bring a child into this dysfunction?

By the way, we can comment because you get paid 6 figures to put your life out there. Start worrying when we stop commenting.

If the Teen Moms stopped getting paid for popping out more kids, the American population would start shrinking at an alarming rate! #keeptalkingmentalhealth #keeptalkingpoorchoicepregnancies

• Love 13
2 hours ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

What is wrong with her chest? She is way too young to have breasts in such bad shape. 

She isn't wearing a bra with that dress. She could wear a strapless bra, but she'd get little support unless it's custom fitted. And she definitely cannot get away with not wearing one.

Signed,

A woman who hasn't left the house braless in over 20 years

Edited by Picture It. Sicily
  • Love 21