Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

(edited)

Professional flipper Tyler didn't get the appropriate construction permits for their Octagon.

"Along with not paying the $358 permit fee, Tyler and Catelynn also failed to list the electrical and plumbing work that was captured by cameras on the MTV reality show. "The work was in violation of Township Ordinance for failure to obtain electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other permits so that the work could be done by appropriately licensed professionals and inspect by the Township," the lawsuit explained."

Some people have trouble with ROL's website, so here's a link to an alternative article:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/tyler-baltierra-sued-160179

Here's the ROL article:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/05/catelynn-lowell-husband-tyler-baltierra-lawsuit-home-renovation-without-permits-inspection-teen-mom-og/

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

So Tyler didn't go??? Hmmmm....

No permits?! Taxes?! WTF is it that these fools don't pay up. They have been on long enough to know to square up with Uncle Sam.

They do this every single year with their property taxes. You would think after receiving a certificate of forfeiture of real property several years in a row they would start paying their property taxes.

• Love 8

Professional flipper Tyler didn't get the appropriate construction permits for their Octagon.

"Along with not paying the $358 permit fee, Tyler and Catelynn also failed to list the electrical and plumbing work that was captured by cameras on the MTV reality show. "The work was in violation of Township Ordinance for failure to obtain electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other permits so that the work could be done by appropriately licensed professionals and inspect by the Township," the lawsuit explained."

Ohhhh, but he could be in this business! I mean, he has skills and could make a living! [heavy sarcasm]

This just tells me Tyler has hired unlicensed people (again) to do the work so he can avoid having to pay professionals who do charge more because you are paying for their expertise, knowledge, and other incidentals.  Didn't he learn from the catastrophe regarding the flooring problem in the meth house?

Why didn't they have their property taxes merged with their mortgage? I feel like we have gone over this before when they didn't pay last year's taxes.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Deja vu.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

So Tyler didn't go??? Hmmmm...

I'm so confused. Didn't Cate post a picture of Tyler & Nova saying she couldn't wait to see THEM?...but Nova was with her in FL the whole time & Tyler wasn't? I'm so confused. PPP

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm so confused. Didn't Cate post a picture of Tyler & Nova saying she couldn't wait to see THEM?...but Nova was with her in FL the whole time & Tyler wasn't? I'm so confused. PPP

Cate posted a picture of Tyler & Nova with this caption:

catelynnmtvI love our little family ❤️ wouldn’t trade US for the world ? #iloveyou#iloveusomuch #family @tylerbaltierramtv can’t wait to see you!!

I was confused too. But then I read it again and saw that she wrote @tylerbaltierramtv can’t wait to see you after her hashtags which is a violation of social media etiquette. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

Cate posted a picture of Tyler & Nova with this caption:

catelynnmtvI love our little family ❤️ wouldn’t trade US for the world ? #iloveyou#iloveusomuch #family @tylerbaltierramtv can’t wait to see you!!

I was confused too. But then I read it again and saw that she wrote @tylerbaltierramtv can’t wait to see you after her hashtags which is a violation of social media etiquette. 

Oooooh, thanks for the translation @druzy! So it's kind of like the time she shit all over the floor.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Is he accusing Kim of being drunk? I always thought Butch was the only one with addiction problems. 

He's accusing his mother of being a drunk and next time she sees him she's slapping that punk.

• Love 11
(edited)
9 hours ago, monicageller said:

Awwweeeee, I just bought those EXACT same shorts for my 3 year old - it was from carters/osh-kosh b’gosh or something like that lol. Nice to see they bargain shop for Nova with realistic clothing unlike ostentatious Amber Couchwood. 

That will be the only compliment I will give them for this calendar year. ?

ETA: but did they really have to post a pic of nova to celebrate Carly with Carly’s arm photo bombing? #tryingtopullafastoneonbrendan&theresa

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, monicageller said:

This makes me irate, how do they not get that this kind of stuff is exactly what B&T don’t want... what is the point of a bday post for Carly with a picture of Nova? It’s not like Carly is on social media and it was to her, they are literally doing it for the kudos.

• Love 20

I officially spend too much time on these forums, because I was just listening to a commercial that said "get ready for your summer at Kohl's!", and I thought "(besides employees) who is planning on spending their summer at Kohl's?!"...then I realized they meant for me to buy summer clothes there. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, druzy said:

He's accusing his mother of being a drunk and next time she sees him she's slapping that punk.

Oooh, you just gave Ty a run for his money in the rhyme department!

• Love 7
(edited)
After seeing this post if I was B&T I wouldn't pick up the phone. If she is going to talk to Carly today why is she posting this on social media. Carly won't see it.
Edited by druzy
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, druzy said:
After seeing this post if I was B&T I wouldn't pick up the phone. If she is going to talk to Carly today why is she posting this on social media. Carly won't see it.

These fucking numbskulls. I CAAAAN'T.

• Love 14
23 hours ago, druzy said:

I feel like I've heard this before.  Oh yeah -

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and chicks for free 

It was way better the first time.

• Love 14
(edited)
46 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I feel like I've heard this before.  Oh yeah -

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and chicks for free 

It was way better the first time.

Wasn't this the first video on MTV? Nope...Video killed the Radio Star

Edited by FairyDusted
found it
  • Love 3
(edited)

This comment is why they post this shit (not including the person’s name) :

”Carly WILL come to you & Cait at 16 or 18, yes she loves Brandon & Teresa but they have shot themselves in the foot keeping her from you will have made her want to be with you guys sooo much more than if they just kept a normal open relationship, you can tell she wants to be with you guys & that will happen sooner or later @tylerbaltierramtv ??? “

I will not read any more of the comments.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, druzy said:

She absolutely won’t see it. Why do people do this?

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

”Carly WILL come to you & Cait at 16 or 18, yes she loves Brandon & Teresa but they have shot themselves in the foot keeping her from you will have made her want to be with you guys sooo much more than if they just kept a normal open relationship, you can tell she wants to be with you guys & that will happen sooner or later @tylerbaltierramtv ??? “

What the fuck is this shit?

Sorry. For real, this is something someone ACTUALLY POSTED??

• Love 13
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Waiting for the " just called Carly and wished her a Happy Birthday"post to appear later on today.Lol

• Love 4

I’m not being literal because I completely understand this is a complicated situation with no easy answer, but I’m at the point where I almost judge B&T for not having closed the adoption by now. How many times are C&T going to give not so subtle f you’d to B&T by just barely staying within the boundaries they have been given. 

I can see it now, if they (B&T) were to close the adoption, Cate would probably have to go back to rehab and cry her eyes out about how she doesn’t understand how they could do this to her, it would be all their fault and not have anything to do with C&T constantly pushing the boundaries.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Do people not understand adoption?

10 hours ago, leighroda said:

I’m not being literal because I completely understand this is a complicated situation with no easy answer, but I’m at the point where I almost judge B&T for not having closed the adoption by now. How many times are C&T going to give not so subtle f you’d to B&T by just barely staying within the boundaries they have been given. 

I can see it now, if they (B&T) were to close the adoption, Cate would probably have to go back to rehab and cry her eyes out about how she doesn’t understand how they could do this to her, it would be all their fault and not have anything to do with C&T constantly pushing the boundaries.

If they close it their fans would go crazy

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Is that on Snapchat?? I’m trying to find it to try it out with my hubby and I’m not finding it lol.

ETA:

It’s funny how merging Cates eyes and nose onto Tyler’s features makes Tyler look like a cute lesbian but put Tyler’s features meshed with Catelynn and he looks like a monster. Tyler is prettier than his wife lol.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10
(edited)
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I guess by showing the back of Carly’s head in a photo from last summer Tyler believes he is respecting Carly’s parents’ request for privacy. What an asshole. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Oh Tyler. Many of us are waiting for you to  "stand up proud and said it out loud".

I think I am going to have to personally go over there with my gay children and pull his ass out of that crunchwrap house.

• Love 8

I wonder what age Carly will learn about Teen Mom. I also wonder how she will find out. I'm assuming her adoptive parents will want to be the ones to tell her so she doesn't find out from someone at school. Try to imagine finding out that your family has been on television since before you were born and millions of people have been watching.   Its a very surreal set of life circumstances. Sort of like being a child star, but not really knowing about it.

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I wonder what age Carly will learn about Teen Mom. I also wonder how she will find out. I'm assuming her adoptive parents will want to be the ones to tell her so she doesn't find out from someone at school. Try to imagine finding out that your family has been on television since before you were born and millions of people have been watching.   Its a very surreal set of life circumstances. Sort of like being a child star, but not really knowing about it.

Very Truman show esque lol

• Love 7
(edited)

From the switch-y photo up above: Cate has obviously been careless and lazy about her orthodontic aftercare.  Dem teefs is crooked.

ETA: I got my braces taken off 30 years ago (yes, my ass is old, stop snickering) and I still wear a mouthpiece at night to keep things in line.

Edited by bethster2000
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

"Your sweet Carly". Dawn is responsible for a bulk of their possession over Carly. Is this how she carries on with all of her birth parents? I would be hard pressed to use Bethany knowing they do shit like this in the background. 

BrandonandTeresa will never have any peace from these yahoos.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

From the switch-y photo up above: Cate has obviously been careless and lazy about her orthodontic aftercare.  Dem teefs is crooked.

ETA: I got my braces taken off 30 years ago (yes, my ass is old, stop snickering) and I still wear a mouthpiece at night to keep things in line.

I have had braces twice in my life. Had them at 13 and got the braces off at 15 and was told to wear my top retainer for life. 

Well, in my early twenties I lost my retainer during a last minute move and couldn’t find it anywhere. My teeth started shifting quick and eventually formed a little gap in the front of my teeth. I lived 1200 miles away from my original orthodontist and had no money or insurance to get a new retainer made ...when I saved up enough money for the full cost of the retainer my teeth shifted too much and I had to get braces AGAIN in my mid twenties when it’s not so cute to go down on a man with wires. ?

Fast forward to present time and I was smart enough to have them cement a permanent retainer to the back of my teeth but a few weeks ago the wire detached after eating an apple. Had to call every local orthodontist in the area to get an appointment ASAP which wasn’t easy when you weren’t a patient of theirs needing a corrective appointment. And If I did score an orthodontist willing to repair my retainer as a non patient the next available appointment wasn’t until two weeks later and by that time I might have been a 36 year old women with braces. ?

I snagged me an awesome and reputable orthodontist that took me the VERY NEXT DAY and didn’t even want to charge me for the repair but had no choice but to charge me for the new patient x-rays. I will forever be appreciative of his help and my three kids will go see him when they need orthodontic work done.

Moral of the story, orthodontic aftercare is muey importante. Cate must’ve stopped wearing her retainer. I’m still shocked that her drug addicted and drunk mother at the time took the time and money to get neglected Cate some braces just for her to be too lazy to slap on that retainer at night time. I know she can afford a repaired retainer if it was lost or broken.

I can’t believe I just wrote a wall of text about braces lol. Sorry guys.

• Love 16