Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 3/29/2019 at 6:48 AM, ginger90 said:

01586B0E-F262-4463-9B4F-2673CFE2EB29.jpeg

I can relate to Maci here.  My son is right around the same age, and his pics this year practically make him look like a teenager.  I am like, what on earth happened?  lol.  I have always liked Bentley--he is a good kid.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, druzy said:

She looks pretty but definitely used facetune

She does look good, and I'd like to thank her for just coming out and saying, I look smokin, amirite? Instead of "omg I am SO tired and UGLY" (subtext, please tell me how pretty I am).

Ahem, Leah.

• Love 5
On 5/22/2019 at 11:39 AM, ilovebeaarthur said:

Listen, I love a man with a beard, but not this. It’s literally scraggly pubic hair hanging from his chin. 

It reminds of a lot of women I see,  hanging on to dead/split ends instead of getting a trim. The length doesn't count if it's ratty as hell.

• Love 15

Gahhhhh. Ryan. I don't think I'll watch. I know what he has done and I don't want to witness another crash with these kids. Bentley is one of my favorites too! Not to say ANY child does, but with ThunderCunt and Company lately I'm still shook.  

• Love 6
(edited)
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

02498466-8F1E-4152-B976-8A9CCF783C73.jpeg

I guessing Maci, it’s because without a certain someone/something you are dull as dishwater and there’s just no storyline to film.

When is the penny going to to drop for these girls, that the reason they are still on TV is to capitalise on the trainwrecks and drama in their lives? The show can not be sustained on her and Hubby sitting on the couch popping beer caps and chatting about their clothing line while the kids are at school and daycare or cute occasional trips to the zoo. Hell, it can barely be sustained as it is, but not many are watching for those mundane moments sorry Maci. We all have our own lives with ‘cute chaotic family moments’ in them. We want the drama and the shit show tea from our reality TV ️ 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Spelling
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I guessing Maci, it’s because without a certain someone/something you are dull as dishwater and there’s just no storyline to film.

When is the penny going to to drop for these girls, that the reason they are still on TV is to capitalise on the trainwrecks and drama in their lives? The show can not be sustained on her and Hubby sitting on the couch popping beer caps and chatting about their clothing line while the kids are at school and daycare or cute occasional trips to the zoo. Hell, it can barely be sustained as it is, but not many are watching for those mundane moments sorry Maci. We all have our own lives with ‘cute chaotic family moments’ in them. We want the drama and the shit show tea from our reality TV ️ 

And with the seeming lack of interest here, I'm thinking these shows are on the way out. Jenelle and dogkiller dave have done in the franchise, I think.

Someone upthread commented on all the sorrow and real life mental illness we're watching. With what happened over on the Land seared in our heads, it's just, no. No more.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

02498466-8F1E-4152-B976-8A9CCF783C73.jpeg

How stupid is this bitch? Is she really so dim that she thinks 700,000 people tune in to watch her fold laundry and drink beer with her husband while she drops her little pearls of wisdom like she's Baz Lurhmann and it's 1999? 

I think my kids are super cute and I do subject my poor coworkers to reenactments of their funniest comments (sorry guys!) but I am not under the impression droves of people want to watch the actual original run once a week.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

Those TTM shirts have "Los Angeles, CA" scrawled all over them? OK yeah, because the McKinneys live, and/or are from Los Angeles? SMH. I think I'll start a clothing line, and put "Akron, OH" all over it, just cuz!

Word to the beard of horrors. It distracts me from listening to any of their scenes. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

This bitch. She's been "in the industry" (tm Amber) long enough to know that the producers can (and will) choose what footage they want to air. If you're unhappy about it, either get the fuck out or start producing your own show. Period. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This bitch. She's been "in the industry" (tm Amber) long enough to know that the producers can (and will) choose what footage they want to air. If you're unhappy about it, either get the fuck out or start producing your own show. Period. 

She's Jenelle levels of delusional if she really thinks the viewers want to watch her package tshirts and it's just the evil crack editing team manipulating footage for funsies.

What an ego to think watching some rando "be cute" with their family members is somehow riveting television.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Those TTM shirts have "Los Angeles, CA" scrawled all over them? OK yeah, because the McKinneys live, and/or are from Los Angeles? SMH. I think I'll start a clothing line, and put "Akron, OH" all over it, just cuz!

They bought an existing company that originated in Los Angeles. I think it would’ve been kind of fun if they made it something like

TTM ▪️Los Angeles▪️Chattanooga

but no one asked me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I might watch again if they were doing mundane things that I was interested in.  For example, I'm absolutely enamored with "The Biggest Little Farm."    Any drama there was real life and brought on by nature.   But then again, I'm interesting in "homesteading."   🙂

That being said, I liked the people in "Biggest Little Farm" and would probably want to meet them in real life.  I can't say that about any of the teen moms.   So yeah, maybe I wouldn't watch even if they were doing activities I also enjoyed.

• Love 4

My suggestion Maci: quit the show. Tell MTV you demand final edit on your storyline, or you're out, and you'll start a youtube channel and you can edit it how you like. Why not do that?

Wait, is it because MTV will tell you to go fuck yourself, very likely cut you and any other complaining "talent" down from two shows, flagging in the ratings and increasing in production costs both financially and logistically (translated, you're all becoming divas on top of demanding raises) with like 18 people on the payroll to one show with the cast of the most smoldering dumpster fire people for half the price? And no one will give two fucks about your dumb ass tee shirt business and you'll have to figure out how to work like a normal person? 

Yeah, good reason. It takes no balls to complain to your fan base. It takes balls to take action. You won't, so shut the fuck up. You and Kail can have a pity party that no one wants to see you drop your child off at school or go to a fucking empty lot to talk about a new house.  

• Love 20
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

My suggestion Maci: quit the show. Tell MTV you demand final edit on your storyline, or you're out, and you'll start a youtube channel and you can edit it how you like. Why not do that?

Wait, is it because MTV will tell you to go fuck yourself, very likely cut you and any other complaining "talent" down from two shows, flagging in the ratings and increasing in production costs both financially and logistically (translated, you're all becoming divas on top of demanding raises) with like 18 people on the payroll to one show with the cast of the most smoldering dumpster fire people for half the price? And no one will give two fucks about your dumb ass tee shirt business and you'll have to figure out how to work like a normal person? 

Yeah, good reason. It takes no balls to complain to your fan base. It takes balls to take action. You won't, so shut the fuck up. You and Kail can have a pity party that no one wants to see you drop your child off at school or go to a fucking empty lot to talk about a new house.  

I always love you UJ, but I love you even a little more this morning :).

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I always love you UJ, but I love you even a little more this morning :).

Thanks. And no before you ask, clearly I do not have the shame sufficient to NOT like a post about how much someone liked MY post. 

It's a good question, though: what do these near-trentogenerian moms think they're filming, exactly? I wish it were a riveting docuseries, cinema verite, with all funds deposited in an interest-gaining trust until such time as filming were over permanently. No one wants to watch you run errands. This week on Teen Mom: Maci manages to get a quick oil change with her latest baby, whose name must be something like Quarterlee. 

You'd think with all the trips to the zoo these folks make, they'd quickly realize that THEY'RE THE ZOO ANIMAL. And when people go to look at the leopard in the zoo, they're invariably disappointed to find they've come all that way and the leopard isn't doing leopard things like hunting or chowing down on a carcass halfway up a tree. Instead the leopard is lazing about, because it's bored of being in captivity. No one wants to see that. You know what kids get a kick out of at the zoo? The monkeys flinging shit at each other. In fact, they don't even have to be flinging shit. There just has to be a sign that says they MIGHT throw their shit. Kids will stand around waiting for that shit fight to start for way longer than they will at the pit of sleeping bears. YOU'RE the monkeys. Start flinging your turds, girls. At least pick one up and fake a throw. Otherwise, we're moving on. You need to quit listening to the dummies who tell you you're changing the world. You're not. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • LOL 10
  • Love 7
On 6/20/2019 at 8:00 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Thanks. And no before you ask, clearly I do not have the shame sufficient to NOT like a post about how much someone liked MY post. 

It's a good question, though: what do these near-trentogenerian moms think they're filming, exactly? I wish it were a riveting docuseries, cinema verite, with all funds deposited in an interest-gaining trust until such time as filming were over permanently. No one wants to watch you run errands. This week on Teen Mom: Maci manages to get a quick oil change with her latest baby, whose name must be something like Quarterlee. 

You'd think with all the trips to the zoo these folks make, they'd quickly realize that THEY'RE THE ZOO ANIMAL. And when people go to look at the leopard in the zoo, they're invariably disappointed to find they've come all that way and the leopard isn't doing leopard things like hunting or chowing down on a carcass halfway up a tree. Instead the leopard is lazing about, because it's bored of being in captivity. No one wants to see that. You know what kids get a kick out of at the zoo? The monkeys flinging shit at each other. In fact, they don't even have to be flinging shit. There just has to be a sign that says they MIGHT throw their shit. Kids will stand around waiting for that shit fight to start for way longer than they will at the pit of sleeping bears. YOU'RE the monkeys. Start flinging your turds, girls. At least pick one up and fake a throw. Otherwise, we're moving on. You need to quit listening to the dummies who tell you you're changing the world. You're not. 

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 To your entire post! Period.

• Love 3
On 6/19/2019 at 12:46 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Word to the beard of horrors. It distracts me from listening to any of their scenes. 

Let's keep Akron out of it shall we? LOL! Though Ryan may need to consider it since it is the birthplace of A.A. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I get what she’s saying, though. Because then people complain nonstop about how Maci won’t talk about anything else but Ryan and is still in love with him. It’s a lose lose for her. 

It wouldn’t be if she wasn’t on a TV  show.  At this point tho, there’s not a whole lot of people out there that give a fuck who Maci is.  She’s a going on 30 year old mom.  So what.

• Love 9
On 6/28/2019 at 7:17 PM, EmeraldGirl said:

I get what she’s saying, though. Because then people complain nonstop about how Maci won’t talk about anything else but Ryan and is still in love with him. It’s a lose lose for her. 

People aren't entitled to $300K a year paychecks for just living their lives on TV. Reality TV pays for trainwrecks. If Maci doesn't want to use her association with Ryan, she doesn't have a storyline, and therefore she doesn't get a paycheck. Maci wants to get trainwreck level paychecks while not providing a trainwreck. Doesn't work that way.

• Love 13
On 6/20/2019 at 8:33 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

I love you Uncle Juice. Maybe Maci film on the side of the road in front of someone's house and talk to the Beard about their sex life or many vacations or another fucking house they are buying.....oh wait that's already been done by the Hulk.

• Love 5
(edited)

Taylor shouldn't need a vasectomy.  One look at that pubic hair on his face should do the trick.  Facial hair can be OK, but not when you expect to see a penis hanging in front of it. 

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

I cannot stand how boring they are. But they’ll be fine in life. I feel like they would both work with no problem after this is done. And Benny is a DOLL. He even kissed his mom on the lips.  Sweet boy. 

Ryan on the other hand will be a mess his whole life. I do usually feel sorry for Larry though, because he seems completely broken in his scenes. Hey, it can happen in the best of families. Jen was a coddling mess, but a lot of patents do that and don’t end up with heroin addicts. Mack gets zero sympathy because she hooked herself to that train deliberately. 

• Love 8
On 2/5/2019 at 3:35 AM, ginger90 said:

Mackenzie’s pose throws the whole thing off.

it looks like she couldn't get to the out house in time.    So, Squat here!

• LOL 3
On 8/16/2019 at 10:50 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Maci has Bentley's SM accounts set up to profit from clickbait articles involving his father.  

bently.jpg

Pretty desperate...is she hurting for money?

• Love 4