Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, meredithalmighty said:

Do we know that Maci is the account holder? Has her official account linked to this account before? I could see a creepy fan registering using Bentleys name. 

Yeah, I can't see her doing that at all.

Wondering why she wants her husband to have a vasectomy when she's the one who doesn't want to reproduce again. Why doesn't she get her tubes tied and in the unlikely case that they break up, he's good to impregnate wife number 2.

• Love 1

So I am pretty clueless when it comes to Instagram. I looked at Maci's official account and she does not have a link or tags Bentley's account in any of her posts.

The account in the screenshot above is an active account that has numerous postings going back a couple of years. while I visited the page, there was a clickbait article that popped up but it doesn't appear as an Instagram post. 

Based on the number of posts and the duration of the account, it does as appear as though maci has had plenty of time to remove it or report it to Instagram.

very creepy 5 minutes that i can't get back looking at the instagram account of bentley... ugh

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 8/28/2019 at 1:24 PM, politichick said:

Yeah, I can't see her doing that at all.

Wondering why she wants her husband to have a vasectomy when she's the one who doesn't want to reproduce again. Why doesn't she get her tubes tied and in the unlikely case that they break up, he's good to impregnate wife number 2.

A lot of families opt for vasectomy over a tubal because it's  less invasive and is only a day surgery with no anesthesia required. You've got to be knocked out for a tubal. 

• Love 11

I'm sorry to break this news

The stars of Teen Mom are always starting new businesses from makeup products to clothing lines. But while some companies fail, others are hit with shocking scandals! RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal Maci Bookout and Taylor McKinney’s company TTM, Lifestyle has been dissolved.

A clerk for the Tennessee Secretary of State exclusively revealed to Radar that TTM Lifestyle, LLC was dissolved by the state on August 6, 2019 and is currently listed as “inactive.”

“The company failed to file the annual report that was due on April 1, 2019,” the clerk told Radar.

Fortunately for the couple, if they file their annual report and reinstatement paperwork, they will be an active LLC again.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

thanks for testing me further than our kids ever could and for trying harder to keep me in line than anyone ever would!

...really not sure this is an aspirational quality for a happy marriage.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

A clerk for the Tennessee Secretary of State exclusively revealed to Radar that TTM Lifestyle, LLC was dissolved by the state on August 6, 2019 and is currently listed as “inactive.”

I actually see this a lot, and we occasionally have to get on people about this when we are doing our annual loan reviews.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/maci-bookout-explains-why-ttm-clothing-line-was-dissolved/?utm_source=relicagency&utm_medium=Partner&utm_campaign=relicagencymaci

From the article:

“We were out of the country in August and just didn’t get the paperwork done. Our attorney notified us and is taking care of it for. Thanks for reaching out!” the couple explained.

image.png.75463d2ca8c9824d9044f73d8b650335.png

To celebrate I am gifting all of you with a pleather pocket shirt for the holidays! You get a pleather pocket shirt! You get a pleather pocket shirt! Everyone gets a pleather pocket shirt!

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
On 10/16/2019 at 1:33 PM, druzy said:

image.png.75463d2ca8c9824d9044f73d8b650335.png

To celebrate I am gifting all of you with a pleather pocket shirt for the holidays! You get a pleather pocket shirt! You get a pleather pocket shirt! Everyone gets a pleather pocket shirt!

🎶I'M SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!🎶

• LOL 7
On 10/12/2019 at 2:14 AM, monicageller said:

How do all of these people have so much trouble with things like this, taxes, etc? Do accountants not exist in Teen Mom Land?

Right?! Like they all have these managers and PR people and lawyers, but no accountants?! If I had as much money as these girls have, an accountant is one of the first things I'd look for!

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, kaydub said:

Right?! Like they all have these managers and PR people and lawyers, but no accountants?! If I had as much money as these girls have, an accountant is one of the first things I'd look for!

Exactly. Stop trading in for a new SUV every 6 months and pay for an accountant. First thing my husband and I did when he started his own business was line up a good accountant. I do our payroll and accounts payable. But we rely on her 100% for taxes. And she goes over our QB and bank statement every month to make sure everything's lining up.It's not that expensive; and it's a big load off your mind. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

That reminds me...when is Mac having baby girl Edwards? I had almost forgotten about that (I'm sure Ryan forgets it, too.)

I forgot about that!  Damn how long has she been pregnant? 

ETA...She's due in January 2020.

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 9
On 2/26/2020 at 12:21 PM, druzy said:

Maci's fake storyline this season:

So.... what is she doing then? What voice has she found? How is she making the world a better place? What's a BIG... deal??? Don't leave me hanging MTV!

*Spongebob voice* "5 seconds later....

aaaaand I don't care anymore.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Does Macy have a high school diploma?

She does. She was set to graduate the spring of 2009, and took extra classes while pregnant so she could graduate in 2008. But I don't believe she has her AA, despite publishing in her book that she earned it spring of 2015. As of fall 2014, she had one semester left, and she then dropped out the spring of 2015 either due to her pregnancy, or Bentley's travel sports schedule. I don't believe college was ever mentioned again.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
On 1/9/2020 at 8:58 AM, Tatum said:

Nice how Maci can't resist complimenting herself in a post ostensibly bragging about her kid.

shegetitfromhermama

is grammatically INCORRECT!  Do people write like this on purpose??

On 2/29/2020 at 1:47 PM, kaydub said:

So.... what is she doing then? What voice has she found? How is she making the world a better place? What's a BIG... deal??? Don't leave me hanging MTV!

I can't watch the video, how is she using her voice?

(I love the SB reference)

• Love 5
On 2/29/2020 at 2:47 PM, kaydub said:

Do you remember how she would lecture about the value of abstinence to young people despite getting pregnant multiple times before marriage?

I don't care if people have sex outside of marriage, but talk about being hypocritical. 

• Love 6