Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Marisagf said:

What is going on with her clothing line?   We don't ever hear about it any more!

Maybe Matt was really running it? 

Speak of the devil, I'm surprised we haven't heard more from him yet.....I was expecting him to sell stories to the tabloids and gossip sites (or even blab on Twitter) about how Amber "really" is, etc. but he hasn't yet. I'm thinking he may be trying to keep the door somewhat open for a reconciliation once he's spent whatever of Amber's money he squirreled away to Vegas or until he's in a drought between women he can con into supporting him....

• Love 9
5 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Maybe Matt was really running it? 

Speak of the devil, I'm surprised we haven't heard more from him yet.....I was expecting him to sell stories to the tabloids and gossip sites (or even blab on Twitter) about how Amber "really" is, etc. but he hasn't yet. I'm thinking he may be trying to keep the door somewhat open for a reconciliation once he's spent whatever of Amber's money he squirreled away to Vegas or until he's in a drought between women he can con into supporting him....

I'm thinking that he's waiting for her next season to air. When it's in "off season" the teen mom stars don't get nearly as much attention as they do when the new episodes are airing. If he would release a tell all right now the sales would be kinda sticky compared to releasing them during Amber's on season. Just my theory lol.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I'm thinking that he's waiting for her next season to air. When it's in "off season" the teen mom stars don't get nearly as much attention as they do when the new episodes are airing. If he would release a tell all right now the sales would be kinda sticky compared to releasing them during Amber's on season. Just my theory lol.

I hate-follow his instagram.  He was posting a bunch of stuff about Vegas for awhile, but it's been silent over there for the past few weeks.

• Love 3
On 9/14/2017 at 7:53 PM, Calm81 said:

That's what I think. This is Matt the grifter, after all.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

How did Matt's book and Maci's book do with regard to sales? 

I think Matt's book was only published in Paperback and for the Kindle. Below are his rankings for the Paperback version. Maci's book was published in Hardcover,Paperback and Kindle.

m1-vert.jpg

m123-vert.jpg

Edited by druzy
My post merged with the tweets
  • Love 5

Just MAYBE.......Matt had a lucky escape...he put up with her for at least 3 yrs so he can't be too bad...she turns everything around to HERSELF!!!    Caits birthday trip is one example..." I looked after my Dad while he dying".....sob sob...attention on her again!!   She did it also when she took her "friend" for a wedding dress...she  just HAD to try one on...then get emotional and cry and say " Just get it off me"....Grow up Diva!!!!   Makes you wonder what leah will REALLY think of her mother  when she grows up!!  P.S. NOT saying I am a Matt  fan...but I bet his life with her  was NOT easy...even if  it  WAS money orientated! 

• Love 1
On 9/16/2017 at 10:58 PM, mamadrama said:

My last book got more preorders (1500) than Maci's book has sold. My kids are finally impressed.

It's mean that I'm so gleeful when these book sales bomb, but I guess just further proof that social media accolades don't transfer to actually spending money.

Although who are we kidding- I am sure most people who consider themselves actual fans of the show don't read much. Maci was able to move her pocket tshirts after all.

• Love 5
On 9/16/2017 at 5:10 AM, druzy said:

I think Matt's book was only published in Paperback and for the Kindle. Below are his rankings for the Paperback version. Maci's book was published in Hardcover,Paperback and Kindle.

m1-vert.jpg

m123-vert.jpg

I am a huge dog lover, but I would never trust a dog like that with a child! Big or small, they can be very unpredictable. I don't like kids faces so close to their jaws, with teeth that size. My 9 year old reached towards a friend's easy going, friendly family dog, who knew my kid, and all of a sudden clamped his jaws across her face, she had to have stitches, came very close to losing her eye. Just a Lab/Collie mixed mutt, not anything to do with food, or noise, just a quiet reach towards him. You just never know, so I hate to see chances taken.

• Love 11

That actually happens quite a bit with Labs.  I can see where this picture would make you nervous.  I hope your daughter recovered well.  I've only been bitten by one dog in my life.  A Chihuahua.  It was bad but at least was my hand and not my 2 year old nephew's face.  Guess which dog makes me nervous in this picture?

• Love 4

The little dog actually looks pretty anxious in this pic to me - ears up, tail tucked.  Hard to say whether the big (gorgeous) lug is liking the hug or not but I agree, it makes me a bit nervous too to see her face so close to that mouth.  Probably because I just assume she has neglected that dog like all the others and so she has no sense how she will react to that behavior.

• Love 6
On 9/21/2017 at 5:57 AM, MissMel said:

That actually happens quite a bit with Labs.  I can see where this picture would make you nervous.  I hope your daughter recovered well.  I've only been bitten by one dog in my life.  A Chihuahua.  It was bad but at least was my hand and not my 2 year old nephew's face.  Guess which dog makes me nervous in this picture?

Yes, she had quite a few stitches, a small scar but thankfully did not develop a fear of dogs.

I believe you got bit by a Chihuahua, small dogs bite more people than large dogs do!

And apparently, Chocolate Labs are really bad for biting people!  I never sold my small dogs

to families if they had children under the age of 7, and always taught people to never reach

out to pet a dog with your hand OVER the dog's head, no, you must pet them UNDER their chin,

otherwise dogs think they are going to be hit on top of their heads. No matter if the dog has

ever been hit before or not, it is just a built-in protective nerve in their DNA.

Not good that you got bit, but better than your 2 year old nephew!

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, druzy said:

Leave it to Amber to film most of her vacation videos from a sit down position. A beautiful place like Hawaii and we get a porch sittin' view? Ugh, I want to see the beautiful landscapes.

I guess no visitation with Leah? She never takes Leah to these wonderful places...Leah just gets visits to honeymoon suites with heart shaped beds while bunking with a Middle aged dude with twenty neglected children.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She's never taking that kid to Hawaii. 

Gary should laugh in her face if she ever suggested. Actually she probably would ask knowing Gary would say no. Then she could cry about how he won't let her be a "good mom" to Bew Bew.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 16
On 9/16/2017 at 7:10 AM, druzy said:

On 9/21/2017 at 11:37 AM, TexasGal said:

The little dog actually looks pretty anxious in this pic to me - ears up, tail tucked.  Hard to say whether the big (gorgeous) lug is liking the hug or not but I agree, it makes me a bit nervous too to see her face so close to that mouth.  Probably because I just assume she has neglected that dog like all the others and so she has no sense how she will react to that behavior.

I consider myself semi-fluent in Chihuahua (I have three, one of whom I've had for 10 years...they were our first babies). That Chihuahua/Chihuahua mix in the background is trying to say: "Amber's social media followers, please help! Save me! Can I please come live with you? You've seen what goes on here!"

• Love 13
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I consider myself semi-fluent in Chihuahua (I have three, one of whom I've had for 10 years...they were our first babies). That Chihuahua/Chihuahua mix in the background is trying to say: "Amber's social media followers, please help! Save me! Can I please come live with you? You've seen what goes on here!"

And the big one is saying, if I butter booboo up maybe I can go live with Gary!

• Love 9

Amber makes me sick. Aren't vacations for people that need a vacation from their hectic schedules caused by work, kids and other obligations one has due to being an adult?

Of course she's been drunk the entire time in Hawaii. Why would you want to be sober to bask in all of the beautiful scenery Hawaii has to offer and better yet, to remember the scenery. Oh silly me, she has all of those videos of her front porch sittin' on social media to help her remember her trip.

I see that blind item says Amber's cash flow isn't so great right now, which means a few things are happening, she's about to be penniless and Andrew will skip out and it will be Gary's fault. Unless of course the hosebeast has another MTV check getting ready to clear for another season.

Out of everyone in the Teen Mom franchise, I think Amber is going to be the one worst off. Leah (TM2) will have child support from her hardworking baby daddies to keep her afloat. Jenelle has some education to get her an okay-ish job with or without her bad record. Chelsea, I don't need to explain. Kailyn, bachelors degree and caring baby daddies that give child support. Maci has her pocket shirt business.

Amber has NOTHING. She has a record, no job experiences, beforeeverhautenomore appears to be out of business and Gary has sole custody so she won't get child support.

Go ahead, Amber. Rub it in our faces that you get to go to Hawaii (I've been dying to go there but a mortgage and three kids make its to where a carnival cruise is the most we can afford without using credit cards) at a whim with a new dude that will mooch off of you, and I'm sure Leah will love to hear more about your visit to another place you went without her. Such lovely memories.

Gary would never think to go on such an elaborate vacation without his sweet girl (unless it was for a second honeymoon or a well deserved mommy and daddy getaway). When you're an old, broke lady Leah will be happy to remind you of all of the missed opportunities you could have shared with her while she tells you about all of her fond memories of her dad and Kristina.

Even if she gets a couple more seasons, 600k combined for two seasons will not last that long to provide her with housing, food and clothing for years to come. She has nothing saved and is living a lavished lifestyle. She's going to hit the ground hard FAST when MTV cuts the cord or replaces her with a more affordable cast member. I'm sure Mackenzie from TM3 is willing to work cheap. 

Leah and Gary/Kristina will take pity and let her stay in one of their properties on the block, Amber will complain about how lower class the homes are compared to what she has "owned" in the past and will barely muster a thank you to them for being allowed to live in the home.

Matt & Amber are getting their karma for being horrible people. I wonder what Matt's up to these days? ?Maybe he was handed his comeuppance!?! He's normally not this quiet.

• Love 8
On 9/25/2017 at 9:53 AM, toodywoody said:

Another vacation. I swear, does this chick do anything? Besides lay around, sleep until 2 and go on vacation. Do something with your life. She has no excuses.

Seriously, how are these people not bored? I like vacations as much as anyone but what is there to take a vacation FROM?!

• Love 5
On 9/21/2017 at 0:37 PM, TexasGal said:

The little dog also appears to be licking, which I've learned can be a form of self soothing.  The big dog appears to have "whale eyes" which is also an indicator of being unhappy/nervous, though that may just be the angle of the photo. 

• Love 1