Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Wait now she was with him for over three and a half years?  How is that possible?  Perhaps they are time travelers?

Right!! I hate when she says that. They started dating October 2014. It won't even be 3 years until this October and they've been broken up for 3 months. They were only together for 2.5 years when they broke up lol.

Unless she added the extra year and some change because being with Matt felt like an eternity.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8

Bew Bew, meet Andrew:

Multiple sources tell The Ashley that Amber’s new boo is named Andrew, and that she met him a few months ago while she was in Los Angeles filming the upcoming season of Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition with her ex-fiance, Matt Baier and her mother, Tonya. (The Ashley is choosing not to make Andrew’s last name public at this time.)

Anyway, from what The Ashley hears, Andrew lives in the Los Angeles area, works in TV production and is very different from Amber’s ex, Matt. For starters, he’s much closer in age to Amber than Matt was. (Andrew recently turned 33 while Amber is 27.) From what The Ashley has heard, Andrew has been in the TV production field for years, and is well-liked in the industry.

One source tells The Ashley that the video was set up so it could be sold to Radar, and that Amber’s new boyfriend may not have even been aware that was happening. (The Ashley can’t 100 percent confirm this factoid, though.)

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/08/15/exclusive-inside-teen-mom-amber-portwoods-new-romance-meet-her-new-boyfriend/

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Bew Bew, meet Andrew:

Multiple sources tell The Ashley that Amber’s new boo is named Andrew, and that she met him a few months ago while she was in Los Angeles filming the upcoming season of Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition with her ex-fiance, Matt Baier and her mother, Tonya. (The Ashley is choosing not to make Andrew’s last name public at this time.)

Anyway, from what The Ashley hears, Andrew lives in the Los Angeles area, works in TV production and is very different from Amber’s ex, Matt. For starters, he’s much closer in age to Amber than Matt was. (Andrew recently turned 33 while Amber is 27.) From what The Ashley has heard, Andrew has been in the TV production field for years, and is well-liked in the industry.

One source tells The Ashley that the video was set up so it could be sold to Radar, and that Amber’s new boyfriend may not have even been aware that was happening. (The Ashley can’t 100 percent confirm this factoid, though.)

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/08/15/exclusive-inside-teen-mom-amber-portwoods-new-romance-meet-her-new-boyfriend/

Thanks.

I look forward to reading more about the guy that is between Amber's legs. Something has to be wrong with him. 

And here is Brandi Glanville who says someone is pretending to be sober: 

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/07/07/brandi-glanville-responds-to-reports-shes-feuding-with-her-marriage-boot-camp-co-star-amber-portwood/

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So what redeeming qualities does our Ambie have that a normal man would be attracted to? Thinking hard here, I can't come up with any

cash?  Z-list celeb status?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So what redeeming qualities does our Ambie have that a normal man would be attracted to? Thinking hard here, I can't come up with any

He's kinda cute but I wonder this myself.  I hope she does find someone nice but then at the same time I don't want some poor guy being run over and manipulated by her either. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

This is why I always proceed with caution on these shows when a new guy comes around. He SEEMS "nice", "normal", whatever.....but then why is he with HER? 

• Love 9

I hope he likes to cook and clean and drive Amber to all her appointments.  Take care of Leah on her occasional visits and clean up after four dogs.

It's not a job most new guys can handle and Matt will be a tough act to follow in the ass kissing department.  Stay tuned.

• Love 10
On 16/08/2017 at 6:28 AM, GreatKazu said:

Thanks.

I look forward to reading more about the guy that is between Amber's legs. Something has to be wrong with him. 

And here is Brandi Glanville who says someone is pretending to be sober: 

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/07/07/brandi-glanville-responds-to-reports-shes-feuding-with-her-marriage-boot-camp-co-star-amber-portwood/

It's like looking at Marilyn Monroe's twin sister!

amber-portwood-brandi-glanville.jpg

Seriously, why does she do the whole head bleaching if she's not going to keep up with the root maintenance? Does she know what highlights are?  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, gunderda said:

He's kinda cute but I wonder this myself.  I hope she does find someone nice but then at the same time I don't want some poor guy being run over and manipulated by her either. 

Yeah. He is attractive. Like a chubby Mark Ruffalo. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

It's like looking at Marilyn Monroe's twin sister!

amber-portwood-brandi-glanville.jpg

Seriously, why does she do the whole head bleaching if she's not going to keep up with the root maintenance? Does she know what highlights are?  

Amber would be thrilled to hear she resembles Marilyn. Too bad she looks more like a dude in drag impersonating Shelley Winters.

Anything new on Cowboy Cali?

• Love 12

I'm going to give Andrew a shot. He'll be one of the few in the cast with an actual career with a solid reputation of being liked by his peers. Plus he has a nice smile. Lol.

Why he's with Amber? Idk, some men like to feel like they're rescuing a girl from a bad, bad relationship lol and want to show them how a lady should be treated. He picked the WRONG lady because Amber is NOT a prize.

What's going to be funny about all of this is how gross Matt was kinda took the heat off of how bad Amber was by comparison. Now if this new guy is as cool as they say he his, then I suspect the internet and viewers are going to flip the script on Amber and start a #freeAndrew campaign because he's the one that is going to be TOO GOOD for HER and Matt is going to sit and enjoy the shitstorm as he watches Amber being called the loser for a change.

I see it happening. You can't have one winner with a loser without telling the winner to get out while he still can. But when you have two losers you got to pick the least bad one ( which was Amber before because Matt was a bigger mess). ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4

If she met him at marriage boot camp that makes sense, that seems to be when she truly cut Matt out in real time, before that they were what seemed to be pretty clearly broken up but still claiming he lived in the house, and they weren't engaged but still "together". 

Im trying to withhold judgement on this new guy, but the fact that he's with Amber doesn't bode well for him in my eyes. Also if they met during marriage boot camp, she was pretty much single for about 20 minutes, sure the relationship with Matt was likely over before she was willing to admit to us that it was over, but still, I wish she would take some time to focus on herself or *gasp* leah.

• Love 8

Nice to see that she's posting pictures of her new "bae" at 4:17 am. Because a lot of mothers are still up at that time on Twitter. ?

I usually get UP FROM BED at that time to get myself ready for work BEFORE getting my three kids ready for school and daycare. Must be nice being #thatmom. 

Sorry. I'm in a crusty mood right now. I had to deal with leaving work early to get stuck in horrific traffic because my eldest daughter needed her homework that she left at home (she's old enough to not be reminded) to then get back in horrific traffic to make it back to work in time after using my "lunch break" to go to her school.

Not in the mood to see other "mothers" lounging at 4:17 am before going to bed playing on Twitter. 

I wonder what Gary and Kristina, you know, Leah's real parents, were doing at that time? Possibly staring at the clock wishing they had ten more minutes left to sleep before getting up to raise their kids like caring people do.

Alright. I need some coffee so I can chill. I'm normally more calm than this. I'm just sick of seeing Amber parent Leah through selfies on social media. "Nite nite boo boo bewski - sending love from Twitter #bestparentforLeah" ?

I'm putting phone down. ?

• Love 20

Ok so Amber probably actually saw Leah on her Wednesday. It's been quite a while since she even posted about her. 

Is this guy laying on the couch or bed? Either way, I hope it wasn't taken while Leah was there. As a matter of fact, I hope Leah hasn't met him yet.

• Love 9

He's definelty more attractive than ferret face Matt, but something must be wrong with him to date Amber.

What accomplished person wants to date a lazy couch bound Felon that can't even be assed to take any part in raising her daughter? Who lives in filth, and takes no responsibility of any shortcomings. No, no normal and stable 33 year old would want this in a partner. 

In my opinion, he's already batting zero just getting involved with Amber the raging hosebeast. 

I doubt he's from Cali (ugh) originally. I'm sure he's just another wanna be rolling into town to be "somebody." 

• Love 9

How do we know this guy has a solid career? He might be one of those production crew employees who is *gasp* a contracted employee much like Amber. There are a lot of people who are independent contractors on production crews in Los Angeles. They tend to be in between jobs. That is why some of them tend to have other jobs to cover for the times they are not working on production. 

I hope to God this guy is not a pedophile. I hate to make an assumption or judgment like that, but I can't help but wonder and worry for Leah. Guys hook up with stupid broads like Amber to get to their children. Not all guys, but you all know what I mean. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

How do we know this guy has a solid career? He might be one of those production crew employees who is *gasp* a contracted employee much like Amber. There are a lot of people who are independent contractors on production crews in Los Angeles. They tend to be in between jobs. That is why some of them tend to have other jobs to cover for the times they are not working on production. 

I hope to God this guy is not a pedophile. I hate to make an assumption or judgment like that, but I can't help but wonder and worry for Leah. Guys hook up with stupid broads like Amber to get to their children. Not all guys, but you all know what I mean. 

He comes from family with Hollywood roots. 

https://m.facebook.com/Glennon.Andrew/posts/pcb.10213664522874460/?photo_id=10213664522554452&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.10213664522874460%26photo%3D10213664522554452%26profileid%3D1602407785%26source%3D49%26refid%3D17%26_ft_%3Dtop_level_post_id.10213664522874460%3Atl_objid.10213664522874460%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10213664522874460%3Athid.1446066483%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1504249199%3A587133684915265461%26__tn__%3DEH-R%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3D&mdf=1

• Love 4
2 hours ago, druzy said:

If that's him, to the left, in the pictures of the three guys he's a huge, hairy man that looks like he needs to shower and shave and maybe a hair cut too.  Uggg.

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes that's my concern too.  I hope Gary is on his toes on this new one.  Strange how Gary turns out to be the good one of these two!!!

• Love 3

Amber is following that Instagram account. If anyone wants to follow him, better do it now before he makes it private and doesn't accept any requests. This guy has no idea what pile of manure he has stepped into, assuming he is on the up and up. 

• Love 7

Can't Amber ever just not have a guy in her life? She can muster all the energy for dick-hopping, but can't muster the energy to be a mother to her own flesh and blood.

I tend to feel scary when Amber has any guy around Leah. Except for Gary, she has chosen nothing but losers. If this guy has nothing bad going on (no abuse, no addiction, no scams) then, I feel pretty damn scared for him. Amber is an ABUSER. This guy might be a decent and nice man. I don't want Amber to have any decent and nice men. Some might look at it as a good thing because it would be healthy for her to have a decent relationship for once. Except, she did have a decent man before, and his name is Gary. Gary is such a great guy and to this day, she belittles him, taunts him, pushes his buttons, and puts him down any chance she gets. If she were still with him, she'd be beating his ass. I can't forget how terrible she was to him when they were a couple and how she abused him. That anger is still there within her. I don't trust her at all.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber is following that Instagram account. If anyone wants to follow him, better do it now before he makes it private and doesn't accept any requests. This guy has no idea what pile of manure he has stepped into, assuming he is on the up and up. 

I just snooped out his Instagram (333 followers) and Amber better look out because he has a fascination for classic cars - that can be an expensive hobby for a single mother to keep up with. ?

There was one picture with him posing with a bunch of co-workers and he appears to be one of those fun guys everyone likes to be around but the jury is still out. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I disagree...she's NEVER single, and NEVER a mother! 

Oh I know, I was being ironic, hence the gleeful emoji I used. " ?"

I hope she gets taken for a ride again while Gary and his cute little family stay home enjoying their life without Amber in it because she's too busy finding and sending love to the people that shouldn't matter to her. Lol.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Oh I know, I was being ironic, hence the gleeful emoji I used. " ?"

I hope she gets taken for a ride again while Gary and his cute little family stay home enjoying their life without Amber in it because she's too busy finding and sending love to the people that shouldn't matter to her. Lol.

She's starting at $0 in her bank account.  This new dude won't be able to steal much. 

• Love 6

“I’m trying to do a lot of work on myself because I realize now the downfall of our relationship was my fault,” Baier, 46, told E! News. “When you’re thrust into the spotlight like that, it can affect you. My mistake was taking our relationship for granted.”

You didn't take the relationship for granted, fool. You helped yourself to your 15 minutes of fame through Amber while also helping yourself to her money. Well, she is at fault for that since she gave him access to her bank account.

Following the breakup, the father of six headed to Las Vegas, where he’s regretfully turned to a life of gambling. “I’ve been making a living through my winnings,” he explained. “That said, I’m not really enjoying it. This isn’t the life I want to live.”

Sure, Jan. 

• Love 15

Matt is running out of money so he's all melancholy about his relationship with Amber. Also, if another guy is in the picture, he may feel threatened that he can't just waltz back in now.

My feeling about Leah is that Amber broke the bond while in jail and now feels she's taken care of, so why try any harder to rebuild their relationship. 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Bblack3 said:

Matt is running out of money so he's all melancholy about his relationship with Amber. Also, if another guy is in the picture, he may feel threatened that he can't just waltz back in now.

My feeling about Leah is that Amber broke the bond while in jail and now feels she's taken care of, so why try any harder to rebuild their relationship. 

I agree that Amber is content with being a visitation only parent. Which given that Leah does have loving and supportive parents (Gary and Leah), I don't think would negatively effect Leah at all, so long as Amber stays clean, doesn't being deadbeats around her AND pays child support.

My issue isn't Amber's lack of attachment to Leah (that sounds awful but if she were a guy we wouldn't be surprised) it's her HYPOCRISY regarding the situation. Not every woman is cut out to be a mother or enjoys motherhood, but (unlike men) women who are like that tend to be childfree because we don't usually have the option of walking away like a man or the way Amber did with Leah. She needs to get her tubes tied and pay child support, and show Gary and Christina a bit of respect. 

• Love 10

I agree that she get more criticism for being a non-custodial mother than a non-custodial father usually does. She doesn't have Leah most of the time, and that makes it ok IMO to be up late at night, etc. Leah is taken care of with Gary and Kristina. Not all mothers need to want full custody.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I agree that she get more criticism for being a non-custodial mother than a non-custodial father usually does. She doesn't have Leah most of the time, and that makes it ok IMO to be up late at night, etc. Leah is taken care of with Gary and Kristina. Not all mothers need to want full custody.

I agree. I just wish Amber could own up to it and admit she isnt mom material.  Instead she's jealous of the relationship Kristina has with Leah. When she is with Leah she sticks Leah with the boyfriend of the summer and  tries to buy her affection with itchy dresses as opposed to really bonding with her.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Amber is no mother at all. She is like Adumb and Ryan, putting on a show when the cameras are around. She gets flak just as much her male counterparts do. She deserves as much criticism, if not more, than any person, male or female, who is a dead-beat parent and tries to paint themselves as a "great" parent. 

It is Amber who makes it a big deal about wanting joint custody. It is not us thinking she wants more custody when she doesn't. She leads the viewers to believe Gary is doing her wrong and denying her joint custody. She claims wanting to have Leah in her care more often which includes demanding overnight visits. She makes a big deal and tries to instigate fights with Gary over his lack of trust of her being able to pull her weight with regards to taking Leah to school on time. Gary is not directly saying it, but he drops hints that Amber does not pull her weight when she did have Leah in her care. Amber also failed to pay back support in full. Gary was a nice guy about it and let that go. Amber is constantly screeching what a great mom she is, posting such claims on social media, saying it on camera, blasting it at the reunion and after-show specials any chance she gets while all along she is avoiding seeing Leah, missing visitation for months on end, and when she does have her in her home, she had Matt taking care of Leah. She also had her asshole Matt saying the same thing on her behalf. Amber is all talk when it comes to making such claims, but she sure as hell isn't doing anything that warrants her to be referred to as a decent mother.  She is also on camera front and center on a show called Teen Mom. I think she is going to get a lot more flak than those who are not on camera that often. If she doesn't want to have custody and doesn't actually care to be a full-time mother, she then needs to back the fuck up and stop with these false claims of wanting to rebuild a relationship with Leah that only serve to make her look like a victim of Gary and hurt Leah in the long run. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

I certainly don't criticize Amber for being the non-custodial parent. Whatever's best for Leah - and Gary certainly is. No, I criticize her because when she's SUPPOSED to have her daughter she makes up a fuck ton of excuses as to why she can't, or feeds her nothing crap food and lets Matt and Netflix take care of the kid, while Amber sleeps. I'd criticize any weekend dad that wasted his precious time with his kid just the same. 

• Love 22
18 hours ago, Bblack3 said:

Amber doesn't try at all to rebuild her relationship with her child. She gives a lot of lip service. She makes false claims that she is being denied a relationship with Leah.

5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

That is not true IMO. Amber receives harsh criticism due to her lack of actions in regards to her not fulfilling her part of the visitation schedule. It absolutely has nothing to do with her being a female. She is a parent who has failed time and time again when it comes to her having Leah during her visitation time. As pointed out, she gives out tons of excuses as to why she can't have her daughter. The bulk of her lies are that she is ill. The rest of the time, she spent it being with Matt. I don't care for the comparisons to how one sex is being criticized more than another. I think we have been pretty consistent to calling out everyone who has failed to fulfill their duties as a parent. When Adam graces our screen, he gets tons of criticism. When it is Ryan on screen, he gets his share as well. Even the new guys Devoin and Luis are receiving their fair share of criticism, rightly so.  This is not about sexist views whatsoever. It is also not about a female who is being criticized for not wanting to be a mother. It is about a "mother" who makes claims of being denied visitation outside of what she has been given.  @ghoulina @GreatKazu @Brooklynista and @Jeanne222 made excellent points.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 11
21 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Following the breakup, the father of six headed to Las Vegas, where he’s regretfully turned to a life of gambling. “I’ve been making a living through my winnings,” he explained. “That said, I’m not really enjoying it. This isn’t the life I want to live.”

Not the life he wanted?  Hahahaha. He gambles all day -- taking advantage of rubes who want to play poker in Vegas. Then, he probably bangs the ugly one in a drunken bachelorette party on the weekends. The only thing that would make his life better -- was it Amber paid for his Vegas apartment. 

23 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder if 'new dude' has old family money?  I know he has picked up jobs because of his father and grandfather.  I wonder what he's worth?  I think I'll look it up.  Stay tuned.

He might not have the money but he can probably get jobs quickly. 

• Love 6