Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The comment is the best

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattbEPT/status/883418253934161920/photo/1

And he has a new profile picture, and no "wifey to be" in his bio now. It's just

Matt Baier @ mattbEPT

Las Vegas, NV

Follow my real journey on IG: mattbept Snap: mattbaier1 FB: MattBaierOfficial ?For all inquiries: mattbaiersocials@gmail.com you-have-no-idea.com

Why does he keep insisting we have no idea? We...have a pretty good idea of what your deal is, Matt. We have court documents.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I respectfully disagree. 

Maci complained most of this season, and last season, and the season before, about wanting Ryan to be the person she co-parents with. How can she explain away wanting to co-parent with someone who she was fully aware had a drug problem? 

Maci is not concerned about Bentley's safety or else she would have gone to court already. Do we have any confirmation of her having removed Bentley from that environment? If she had, the tabloids would have mentioned it by now. Every other TM cast member has their court information posted within hours.

If Maci was so concerned, we would not have watched her drop off Bentley a few times with Ryan for visitation. And those drop-offs occurred after Ryan's first trip to rehab. Maci admitted on the reunion she was aware of him being in rehab and quickly relapsing. What in the hell was she thinking by allowing Bentley to be around Ryan? MTV showed scenes of her giving Jen permission to take Bentley to Ryan's or to have Ryan spend time with Bentley. Maci was more concerned with ridding herself of her kids by leaving them with mimi and pawpaw so she can have alone time to drink, party, and travel out of state to party with friends. 

Maci needs to start looking at her own drinking issues and how they concern her marriage and the poor kids who watch them have their blow up fights. 

I agree. I can't compare Gary and Maci for several reasons. One being that I actually like Gary and don't give a flying duck about Maci. The other being that Gary has to actually deal with Amber and Matt, but Maci has been more than happy to let things go through Larry and Jen. She rarely sees Ryan. 

• Love 5

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about Maci and Ryan.  I like Maci and can't stand Ryan.  I think Maci has a good heart and does all she can to protect Bentley.  I also think the agreement was with Larry and Jen about visitation.  They would be Bentleys caretakers on visitation days.  He went to their home and Ryan visited him occasionally.  Maybe they didn't need a court order to make that happen since all were in agreement.

I think Maci is one of the best of the Teen Moms. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about Maci and Ryan.  I like Maci and can't stand Ryan.  I think Maci has a good heart and does all she can to protect Bentley.  I also think the agreement was with Larry and Jen about visitation.  They would be Bentleys caretakers on visitation days.  He went to their home and Ryan visited him occasionally.  Maybe they didn't need a court order to make that happen since all were in agreement.

I think Maci is one of the best of the Teen Moms. 

I have to kindly disagree on Maci being anything remotely to being a good mother.

A good mother doesn't drink throughout her pregnancies. A good mother doesn't complain about wanting to co-parent with a drug addict. A good mother who is a stay-at-home mom, and claims that is her job, would tend to her two smallest kids at home instead of daycare especially when she has nothing else going on. It isn't as if she has a job to tend to or a job to go to. She is home. A good mother doesn't allow any sort of visitation to occur with the ex parent especially when they readily admit they knew that parent relapsed shortly after rehab. A good parent doesn't allow their 7 year old child to watch Teen Mom and then make judgments about the job of one of her fellow cast mates on the show while allowing other behaviors, including criminal behaviors by her cast mates and ex-boyfriend, to be ignored. A good mother would have ran to the courthouse upon finding out about the ex-boyfriend and father of their child driving while under the influence. A good mother would never have allowed their 5 year old to ever be driven around by their father who admitted to NEVER putting their kid in his car seat or put a seat belt on him. And this was after he relapsed after rehab. 

Maci is a lot of things. A good mother is not on that list. 

Not sure how I got caught up about Maci when this is the Amber thread. *shrugs*

Apparently, Matt is in Vegas for that tournament poker thingy. The cost to enter is $10k. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I have to kindly disagree on Maci being anything remotely to being a good mother.

A good mother doesn't drink throughout her pregnancies. A good mother doesn't complain about wanting to co-parent with a drug addict. A good mother who is a stay-at-home mom, and claims that is her job, would tend to her two smallest kids at home instead of daycare especially when she has nothing else going on. It isn't as if she has a job to tend to or a job to go to. She is home. A good mother doesn't allow any sort of visitation to occur with the ex parent especially when they readily admit they knew that parent relapsed shortly after rehab. A good parent doesn't allow their 7 year old child to watch Teen Mom and then make judgments about the job of one of her fellow cast mates on the show while allowing other behaviors, including criminal behaviors by her cast mates and ex-boyfriend, to be ignored. A good mother would have ran to the courthouse upon finding out about the ex-boyfriend and father of their child driving while under the influence. A good mother would never have allowed their 5 year old to ever be driven around by their father who admitted to NEVER putting their kid in his car seat or put a seat belt on him. And this was after he relapsed after rehab. 

Apparently, Matt is in Vegas for that tournament poker thingy. The cost to enter is $10k. 

To me, Maci is the best of the worst. That little white spec on chicken shit is a different color, but it's still shit.

• Love 5

There was a time when I posted Maci is the person I would be least afraid of leaving small kids with in her care. Now, that is no longer the case. The boozing, the arguing, the drunken fighting with Taylor in front of the kids, her allowing any 7 year-old child to watch Teen Mom, god knows how many beers she drinks throughout the day. She is a judgmental POS. 

Amber is sending love to Bew Bew on Twitter. I guess she doesn't have time to call her or you know, visit her. 

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

her allowing any 7 year-old child to watch Teen Mom

My young kids watch TEEN MOM with me (very good lessons on "things you should not do" but I wouldn't let them watch it if they were ON the show. I cringe thinking of Leah watching her mother spaced out and not giving a damn, Bentley watching his father high and disinterested, etc. Sophia sees it all firsthand anyway, and that's bad enough. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

However do you know all of this about Maci?

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

However do you know all of this about Maci?

We watch the show. A lot of the things listed came straight from her mouth. Maci also has her social media pages.

Anyone else remember how she lied about being pregnant? LOL  

If you watched the episodes, you heard Maci tell her husband and her friends how she wants to co-parent with Ryan instead of his parents. Now, it doesn't take much to figure out she is saying she has no issue co-parenting with a drug addict since she knew he relapsed back in 2012.

41 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Even if you have $50K in WPT chips, it doesn't mean that you've won $50k. He'll lose it all by the end of the afternoon to real poker players. 

Exactly. He will lose it and the rest of Amber's and his money will go to hookers. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

I have watched every

26 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

We watch the show. A lot of the things listed came straight from her mouth. Maci also has her social media pages.

Anyone else remember how she lied about being pregnant? LOL  

If you watched the episodes, you heard Maci tell her husband and her friends how she wants to co-parent with Ryan instead of his parents. Now, it doesn't take much to figure out she is saying she has no issue co-parenting with a drug addict since she knew he relapsed back in 2012.

Exactly. He will lose it and the rest of Amber's and his money will go to hookers. 

Actually I have never missed an episode since these girls started how many years ago.   Of course Maci would like to co parent with Ryan.  He is the man that is Bentleys father.  He is the role model.  She would like to be able to turn over Bentley to Ryan for his time with his dad but she has to go through Jen and Larry who are terrible enablers.  She can't win.

She does have a problem coparenting with a drug addict and that's why she goes through the enablers.  It's a merry go round for Maci.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I have watched every

Actually I have never missed an episode since these girls started how many years ago.   Of course Maci would like to co parent with Ryan.  He is the man that is Bentleys father.  He is the role model.  She would like to be able to turn over Bentley to Ryan for his time with his dad but she has to go through Jen and Larry who are terrible enablers.  She can't win.

She does have a problem coparenting with a drug addict and that's why she goes through the enablers.  It's a merry go round for Maci.

I am taking this to the Maci thread. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Even if you have $50K in WPT chips, it doesn't mean that you've won $50k. He'll lose it all by the end of the afternoon to real poker players. 

Exactly.  From the World Series of Poker tournament rules:

37. Non-value Tournament chips are used for the Tournament and are the exclusive property of Rio and may not be removed from the Tournament area or the assigned event.

Matt hasn't won shit at this point.  Who is he trying to impress with those photos of stacks of worthless chips?

• Love 4

Someone posted on the Amber Porkwood Twitter page a photo of Matt's actual winnings from his previous trip to Vegas He lied (no shit) and told Drew and Amber he won - I guess $3k is winning. Better than losing it all:

Matt_poker_winnings.jpg

Amber responded to this tweet about her and Matt doing Marriage Boot Camp solely for publicity. Isn't this her response to just about everything?

amber_tweet_break_up.jpg

No Amber, the dumbest shit you heard was when Matt walked into your rental home and told you he was moving in. 

• Love 17

Here are some comments from Reddit regarding Matt's chip photo above.  Also, someone actually saw Jeff playing in the tournament on ESPN:

In his dreams, no way he can play poker at a level to get anywhere near the finishers in that tournament. Conning a 25 y.o. drug addict is not the same as bluffing the pros.

Exactly. Any dumbfuck with the entry fee can play.

Yup. And we tuned in to watch the coverage today on ESPN2. Jeff was at a feature table and he played like a donkey. No way are these two going to last.

• Love 10

My daughter's friend actually won $36k at one of the most recent WSOP tournaments. One of his tricks is looking at the body language of the other players to know when they have a good or bad hand. But that is something he had to master over time. He went on to describe what it took for him to get where he is at, and it is no easy feat. Matt has been too busy conning people, creating and abandoning children in his wake, and besides, what money has he ever had to enter a true poker tournament? This isn't Pogo, Matt. It's the real deal. 

Here are some comments from Reddit regarding Matt's chip photo above.  Also, someone actually saw Jeff playing in the tournament on ESPN:

Someone posted the image from the tv screen on Twitter. I forgot whose Twitter page. 

Did anyone catch his last name? 

• Love 3

My dad was a gambling addict and this is giving me chills. (Though he went to GA and has been "sober" 20 years. :)) Matt has all the makings of a hardcore gambling addict...the lying, the love of risk, the self centeredness, the manipulation...I wonder how long he's been gambling behind Amber's drug addled back.  

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

My dad was a gambling addict and this is giving me chills. (Though he went to GA and has been "sober" 20 years. :)) Matt has all the makings of a hardcore gambling addict...the lying, the love of risk, the self centeredness, the manipulation...I wonder how long he's been gambling behind Amber's drug addled back.  

Yay to your dad on his sobriety! 

I think Matt has many vices - sex, drinking, conning people, and gambling is just one of them. The first gambling Matt did was right in front of Amber's eyes when he told her he flips houses. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Could Matt be posting JEFF's tournament status and leading people to believe it is his own?  What are the odds that Matt and Jeff would both have $51K in chips at the end of Level 1?  He did that with the Vegas wedding, purposely leading people to believe he and Amber were in Vegas to get married.  He's such a funny guy...I wouldn't put it past him.

ETA:  Explained by CofCinci below.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Could Matt be posting JEFF's tournament status and leading people to believe it is his own?  What are the odds that Matt and Jeff would both have $51K in chips at the end of Level 1?  He did that with the Vegas wedding, purposely leading people to believe he and Amber were in Vegas to get married.  He's such a funny guy...I wouldn't put it past him.

They both entered. With the way tournaments are structured it's typical for most players to have same chip amount on first day. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

If it makes AMBER feel amazing, it must be true

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/884604320410476544?p=v

It's amazing the tweets last night all say how wonderful Amber is, and such a great mom, geez.

And she retweeted this from Shawn. Who would want this on Amber's Twitter?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShawnPortwood/status/884652807982374912?p=v

How can people see what she does and still be her fans?!?! I am dumbfounded. 

• Love 13

For some reason, I listened to Amber's interview with Brandi Glanville.  I actually like Brandi - I could not understand the constant ass kissing!  

First of all, Amber seemed high as hell.  And Amber kept calling Brandi "sweetheart," it was so condescending.  She went on and on about how Leah looks up to her, adores her, etc.  Brandi is like, yeah you are her mama..  Amber thinks it is because she is worthy of this adoration.  It is sad.

Of course Matt had to interject his EVERY thought.  He thinks he is so profound.  IHe was like, no one knows this about me, but I am an author.  I about died laughing.  Apparently he wrote a book before his memoir.  I'm glad Amber has kicked him to the curb just because he no longer has the platform to spew his bullshit.  BUT I kind of want her to keep him around, I enjoy watching her get played and scammed.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Apparently he wrote a book before his memoir. 

Have you seen that book? I checked it out about a year ago when it was first making its rounds. There's a story about IT, too, of course. It's called "Guys Don't Rat on Guys" and it's about sexual abuse. Apparently, at the time he wrote it, he was shacked up this woman who ran some kind of organisation for abused kids. He made up this big sob story about his sexual abuse and stuff and weaseled his way into her life. And then, like Amber, he bled money from her. She's been petty vocal about it. None of his stories were true. He made up the whole sexual abuse claims and wrote that book to get closer to her, so that he can pull the wool over her eyes and get cash. Just like with Amber and his "addiction."

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

So Matt and Jeff are out of the poker tournament, and out their $10,000 entry fee?

http://starcasm.net/archives/373422

These types of tourneys are huge scams. Dummies like Jeff and Matt pay the $10k to have "World Series of Poker" bragging rights -- you no longer have to win at satellite sites before the Main Event. You can buy your seat for $10k now. Anyone can play as long as they have $10k. Last year it was over 6,000 players.  7,200+ this year. 6000 walk away having lost their buy-in. Serious poker players skip these types of events because they can take their $10k and play elsewhere and do much better. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My favorite Amazon review of Matt's book so far:

It's Jeff's book, you effing bish.

(the greasy glasses are all Matt's, though)

That's awesome!

So, I know you are an author (legitimately, unlike Matt), wondering if you have any idea why a book would be pulled at a certain date- like Matt's.  I would think that if it is due to a court order, it would be immediate, right?

• Love 10
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

These types of tourneys are huge scams. Dummies like Jeff and Matt pay the $10k to have "World Series of Poker" bragging rights -- you no longer have to win at satellite sites before the Main Event. You can buy your seat for $10k now. Anyone can play as long as they have $10k. Last year it was over 6,000 players.  7,200+ this year. 6000 walk away having lost their buy-in. Serious poker players skip these types of events because they can take their $10k and play elsewhere and do much better. 

I'm pretty sure that you could always buy your seat into the WSOP; when the number of entrants was less than triple digits that would probably be the only way that you could get in.  But satellite tourneys definitely helped add to the player pool, especially after Chris Moneymaker.  I do doubt that Matt would have played well enough to win one of those.

I also think the prestige of the WSOP and the publicity from being on TV still lures a fair number of pros to play in the Main Event.  However, they're also not that upset if they get knocked out early, because of all the lucrative side games that accompany the WSOP.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That's awesome!

So, I know you are an author (legitimately, unlike Matt), wondering if you have any idea why a book would be pulled at a certain date- like Matt's.  I would think that if it is due to a court order, it would be immediate, right?

Yeah, if there was a cease and desist then it would be immediate, unless certain changes were meant to be made and there was flexibility in the timeframe. When I was much younger, I backpacked solo through post-war Bosnia and Croatia and wrote a book about it*. I'd been in an, er, difficult relationship (read between those lines, please) and my mom and her friends pooled their money together and literally flung me as far away into the wind as they could afford to toss to get me away. The book was published and my ex and his new wife were NOT happy. They wanted me to take the book off the market completely but my lawyer got involved and they finally decided it would be okay if I took out one offensive sentence. (Ironically, it wasn't any of the bad stuff-it was a reference to the threesome he'd had years before). I had something like 2 weeks to do that in. 

My guess is that the book is going to be pulled simply because it isn't selling. Scribd could be pulling it because they have limited room to publish and the title isn't generating enough sales. I have books on it and they've never taken mine off, but I guess they could. They could also pull it because there is sensitive material in there and it violates their policies. Still, they have lots of crazy books on their virtual shelves; I don't know how Matt's could be worse. I think the publishing company is just pulling it to quietly sweep it under the rug in a "let's pretend this didn't happen" kind of way. 

*That book just saw a recent, updated edition come out. I'm pretty excited about that. Wonder if I'll get sued again...

• Love 13
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Yeah, if there was a cease and desist then it would be immediate, unless certain changes were meant to be made and there was flexibility in the timeframe. When I was much younger, I backpacked solo through post-war Bosnia and Croatia and wrote a book about it*. I'd been in an, er, difficult relationship (read between those lines, please) and my mom and her friends pooled their money together and literally flung me as far away into the wind as they could afford to toss to get me away. The book was published and my ex and his new wife were NOT happy. They wanted me to take the book off the market completely but my lawyer got involved and they finally decided it would be okay if I took out one offensive sentence. (Ironically, it wasn't any of the bad stuff-it was a reference to the threesome he'd had years before). I had something like 2 weeks to do that in. 

My guess is that the book is going to be pulled simply because it isn't selling. Scribd could be pulling it because they have limited room to publish and the title isn't generating enough sales. I have books on it and they've never taken mine off, but I guess they could. They could also pull it because there is sensitive material in there and it violates their policies. Still, they have lots of crazy books on their virtual shelves; I don't know how Matt's could be worse. I think the publishing company is just pulling it to quietly sweep it under the rug in a "let's pretend this didn't happen" kind of way. 

*That book just saw a recent, updated edition come out. I'm pretty excited about that. Wonder if I'll get sued again...

Is it being pulled off the shelves everywhere I.e., Amazon, Barnes and noble and books a million?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MD2020 said:

I'm pretty sure that you could always buy your seat into the WSOP; when the number of entrants was less than triple digits that would probably be the only way that you could get in.  But satellite tourneys definitely helped add to the player pool, especially after Chris Moneymaker.  I do doubt that Matt would have played well enough to win one of those.

I also think the prestige of the WSOP and the publicity from being on TV still lures a fair number of pros to play in the Main Event.  However, they're also not that upset if they get knocked out early, because of all the lucrative side games that accompany the WSOP.

Do you think Matt was invited to any of the side games? Legal or hotel suite?

7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I bet his book isn't selling, that would make the most sense.

Please let me know when your re-released book is available on amazon... I looked and didn't see it.  :)

• Love 5
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

When I was much younger, I backpacked solo through post-war Bosnia and Croatia and wrote a book about it*.

Mamadrama, Do you feel comfortable sharing the name of the book?   I love to read books about backpacking/hiking. 

• Love 2