Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Good for you for knowing that your lifestyle would not be fair to any dog!! I breed small dogs for awhile, and when it was time to sell them, I was so strict about the the of home they went to. One person had to be a stay-at-home parent, no family with kids younger than 6, they had to have them spayed/neutered, all kinds of requirements. I guess living in a smaller city it may have been easier to be that strict, but damn, I figured that since I allowed those pups to be born, that I was responsible for them for life! The families knew that at any time they no longer wanted the dog, then I was to have first crack at bringing them back home again. No matter how many years had passed.

Amber & Matt should never be allowed to own pets, they really make me mad.

Thanks... I've weighed the pros and cons and my life is just better for a cat, I'm a nurse so I work 3 days a week, but they are 12-16 hour days, I just feel like that's too long to be crated regularly, and when I do come home I'd be too tired to properly exercise them. 

6 hours ago, Calicocats said:

If they got animals from a rural or understaffed shelter, they simply don't have the time of resources do that level of investigation.  When I got my mom's dog in Ohio, I walked in, filled out the application, gave them $120 and walked out with the dog.  Whole thing took about 15 minutes (because I knew which dog I wanted).  

Now someone will come on and say "my rural shelter is not like that!" But that was my experience in Ohio.

I totally understand your point, and I agree, lots of shelters don't check extensively, and are happy just to have the pet adopted (I also agree with everyone's definition of rescue being any adopted animal, that's what I was thinking). I guess that's kinda why I said "no legit shelter would adopt out that many dogs" (or however I said it I don't even remember) I don't mean to be harsh because I completely understand it's a lot of the time a staffing issue and not a rescue/shelter being irresponsible, or they just don't have the resources... but vetting the potential owner is a hugely important step in the well being of the animal, and this is a prime example of why... a shelter might be relieved to have the animal adopted out, but is that pet really going to a better situation when it goes home to something like Ambers house? I don't blame the shelters, they are doing the best they can in *most* cases, and it is better than the animal being left to fend for themselves on the street or in a shelter where they will be killed... and for me that's why it's important to give back to (reputable) shelters. Helping a shelter is not just about adopting an animal, sure that helps them, but for someone who flashes how much money she has, amber would greatly help a shelter if she donated money or *gasp* even time too, more than adopting and mistreating the animals. Sorry I didn't mean to go on a tangent.

19 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

What is with this bitch's fascination with being "the boss" and making sure she lets Leah know about that? 

How 'bout, Ambuh, you and your loser fiance actually start with fucking jobs?  I mean REAL jobs.  I'm not a boss and neither is my husband yet we're both successfully employed degreed (him with a PhD) professionals!  And guess what?  I've got ZERO desire to be "the boss."  It's just not my thing. I'm perfectly content making a respectable living by not shilling shitty clothes at my boutique or crappy products on Instagram and Twitter.

I know no person who legitimately has a heart for rescue dogs who would put an ad out to strangers for a "free" dog.  They would try really, really hard to place them with people they know or people they can vet.

I also have NO desire to be a boss, the thought gives me anxiety, plenty of people are meant to be followers and that is a great thing too, being a boss bitch is not the end all be all of life.

• Love 4

You're never supposed to offer animals for free because horrible people take them to use in dog fighting training. Especially Amber's teeny dogs. It is disgusting what goes on in those dog fighting rings (maybe just where I'm from? Hopefully?) I heard they scour ads for free dogs which is why craigs list requires you charge a rehoming fee when you place ads there. She almost said it as if she thought it was noble that she gave them away "for free". 

Plus she never mentioned giving away Herman, so add that to the growing scrolls of Amber's lies by omission.

• Love 12

Hoarding animals like that is an illness.  IDK if it's Matt or Amber (she blames him, but who the fuck knows), but those dogs are not cared for a loved. They're desperate. That sort of damage in their house is repeated, multiple incidents.  Hours and hours of neglect.  It's awful. The floors are destroyed. I can't even imagine the stench. how do you live with that?

• Love 5
20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber said on the unseen moments they had 7 dogs at the time they filmed that scene. Now, they have 5 dogs. They gave one to her grandmother and another to Matt's daughter. That does not include the cats.

Well, one is on the roof, so......

19 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

It's awful. The floors are destroyed. I can't even imagine the stench. how do you live with that?

It makes me so so sad to see that house. That entry way was BEAUTIFUL before they moved in. Now look at it. So much damage in such a short time. Some of us have no choice but to move into older, more "rough" homes, and here she is in this lovely house, completely trashing it. It makes me livid. I can't even imagine the hard work it's going to take the landlord to get it presentable again. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

Thanks... I've weighed the pros and cons and my life is just better for a cat, I'm a nurse so I work 3 days a week, but they are 12-16 hour days, I just feel like that's too long to be crated regularly, and when I do come home I'd be too tired to properly exercise them. 

I totally understand your point, and I agree, lots of shelters don't check extensively, and are happy just to have the pet adopted (I also agree with everyone's definition of rescue being any adopted animal, that's what I was thinking). I guess that's kinda why I said "no legit shelter would adopt out that many dogs" (or however I said it I don't even remember) I don't mean to be harsh because I completely understand it's a lot of the time a staffing issue and not a rescue/shelter being irresponsible, or they just don't have the resources... but vetting the potential owner is a hugely important step in the well being of the animal, and this is a prime example of why... a shelter might be relieved to have the animal adopted out, but is that pet really going to a better situation when it goes home to something like Ambers house? I don't blame the shelters, they are doing the best they can in *most* cases, and it is better than the animal being left to fend for themselves on the street or in a shelter where they will be killed... and for me that's why it's important to give back to (reputable) shelters. Helping a shelter is not just about adopting an animal, sure that helps them, but for someone who flashes how much money she has, amber would greatly help a shelter if she donated money or *gasp* even time too, more than adopting and mistreating the animals. Sorry I didn't mean to go on a tangent.

I also have NO desire to be a boss, the thought gives me anxiety, plenty of people are meant to be followers and that is a great thing too, being a boss bitch is not the end all be all of life.

With all the money she has, she could hire dog trainers and walkers and hell, even people to pick up the dogshit.  Plus we all know she's home 24/7 so what's her excuse?  I really don't get it.  Not much of a dog person myself, but housebreaking a dog isn't rocket science and is especially easy when someone is home all day.

• Love 15
On 6/20/2017 at 2:18 PM, Calicocats said:

It's probably been bisected like the Black Dahlia due to her stomach tuck surgery.

THERE IS A PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU.  *laughing so hard, I think I may burst a blood vessel*

Horrific image, but my God, I can't stop laughing.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Matt re-tweeted this picture from Teen Mom OG's twitter 

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeenMom/status/877904885122908160/photo/1

One of the comments:

Replying to @TeenMom @AmberLPortwood

She needs to stop looking in the mirror, and take her dogs outside to pee!!

I rather enjoyed this reply - 

Gary's Chickens @GarysChickens

Replying to @TeenMom and @AmberLPortwood

Fabulous? More like Fake filtered phony. And Matt is driving, so....

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Money doesn't buy classy. 

Money bought Amber's ass (Matt).

Can someone try and explain the reason for Matt purchasing so many animals? I get wanting to manipulate and control Ambah for her money and whatever else he can get from being in this faux relationship, but what is it about bringing in so many animals? How does that fit into the equation?

• Love 4

To me it is all fake, to prove how great they are. But if there is piss all over the floor, dogs yapping, baseboards, walls and blinds all tore to shit, that shows me two lazy assholes that don't take care of those dogs or pay any attention to them and that those dogs are locked up 23.75 hours a day. Maybe if those two bitches would get their asses out of bed,  off the couch and off fucking social media, and quit cussing out people and pay attention to their dogs, but no....... Those two are fucking assholes. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Money bought Amber's ass (Matt).

Can someone try and explain the reason for Matt purchasing so many animals? I get wanting to manipulate and control Ambah for her money and whatever else he can get from being in this faux relationship, but what is it about bringing in so many animals? How does that fit into the equation?

I think it's about image and control. Control over Amber and control over "things." In my experience with abusers, they are all about control and will exhibit that control over whatever they can. In Matt's case, it might be animals. Collecting them and acquiring them makes him feel powerful, the same way that holding onto Amber's license does. He may also use them as a ruse to hold over HER head. It's a way of making roots with her and getting her more entangled. My mother is like this. She isn't an animal hoarder but she loves "acquiring" and having "things." (She is a hoarder with borderline personality disorder and narcissism.) She is very much about getting an animal, giving it a ton of attention at first, and then simply getting rid of it to trade it in for a newer model when she tires of it. She does the same with people. And then, of course, there is the image. With each new dog he acquires, for a moment he gets to look like a savior. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Matt doesn't have something going on with whoever is in charge of wherever he's getting these dogs from and he's showing off to her. 

• Love 9
On 6/15/2017 at 5:03 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

playing

Don't know why I can't remove this box but here's my two cents on the dogs. 

It was a control thing. He took care of the dogs, he knew lazy amber could never do it alone so it's just another reason of why she "needs" him! If he leaves who will take care of the millions of animals?? 

• Love 6

These people remind me of when some of the people on My 600 Lb Life (most of the ones I'm referring to are bedbound) say things like "I have too much stuff going on in my life right now to worry about losing weight."  WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO????   You literally do NOTHING all day!!!!   Amber's pretty close to their level of activity.  

• Love 13

Agree Calicocats.  I'm a firm believer that for Amber, Tyler, Matt and Cate, they have nothing to do, so they do nothing. Minimal housekeeping, cooking,  childcare, etc. I'm on vacation now, and my house (although not in Amber territory) is cleaner when I'm working than right now. These people are lazy as f***.

• Love 11
(edited)
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Who the heck takes care of the dogs when these two travel?

The older African-American couple they pay to be their friends.

How can the crew not vomit from the smell when they enter the house. That urine soaks into the wood and holds he odor. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 13

My elderly dog can't hold his bladder very well, so we put down the puppy training pads for him. There is always one available, even if we are home, because it seems to give him some peace of mind. He doesn't want to use the bathroom on the floor, so he uses the pad. He has also used it to go number two when he needs to go and no one is home.

You don't even have to train them to use the pads because there is some time of chemical smell that makes them want to urinate on it to mark it as theirs. That is all to say that there is no excuse for her floor looking like that, including that she couldn't get out of bed to let them in the yard, and to also point out that urine cannot be the only thing on that floor.

• Love 12

Wasn't there a scene last season where one of their dogs peed on the floor and Mamber argued about who would clean it up. And they just left it there, sitting on the floor. Am I imagining this scene? Are we really surprised their floors look as nasty as they do? Look at the owners? I need a shower just looking at them.

• Love 9

And another thing .... Amber has this affectation when she talks that is really annoying. It was on loud display during that scene with her advice for the new girl on TM2.  It seems to be a combination of her on Quaaludes, her general nasty, angry disposition but mostly it seems to be reflective of her attitude that she's hot shit and some kind of sage.  Does anyone else get the same vibe from her? 

She's slowly creeping up towards my Kail level of loathing!  

Who the hell gets in a car and proceeds to absolutely trash someone's husband to that person?  To me, she still has a thing for Gary (which I seriously cannot understand but she sleeps with Matt so ....) because she seems way too familiar and comfortable with him. I don't know. It is almost like she doesn't regard him as an "ex."  I think Kristina is generally a pretty passive, non-confrontational person and she's probably smartly decided to just not engage with Amber. Really nothing good can come from that. She won't learn her lesson about trashing Gary. 

• Love 18

Apparently, Matt makes $27,000 a season on the show. Yeah, just enough for that Corvette and those engagement rings huh Amber!? 

This beautiful woman is hilarious with her shade too, must be a poster here.

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

And another thing .... Amber has this affectation when she talks that is really annoying. It was on loud display during that scene with her advice for the new girl on TM2.  It seems to be a combination of her on Quaaludes, her general nasty, angry disposition but mostly it seems to be reflective of her attitude that she's hot shit and some kind of sage.  Does anyone else get the same vibe from her? 

She's slowly creeping up towards my Kail level of loathing!  

Who the hell gets in a car and proceeds to absolutely trash someone's husband to that person?  To me, she still has a thing for Gary (which I seriously cannot understand but she sleeps with Matt so ....) because she seems way too familiar and comfortable with him. I don't know. It is almost like she doesn't regard him as an "ex."  I think Kristina is generally a pretty passive, non-confrontational person and she's probably smartly decided to just not engage with Amber. Really nothing good can come from that. She won't learn her lesson about trashing Gary. 

YES!  She really thinks she is hot shit, and like a young, cool, fashionista.  The way she acts is very strange, like she doesn't know that she is extremely unattractive with terrible, cheap clothes.  The way she dresses - it is like she has an idea in her head that may be cute with nicer clothes, on someone with a good body, but the execution is really bad.  She also has an almost valley-girl way of speaking, "like, oh my god why are you with Gaaaary?"  

The way she acts with Christina - it is like she believes that Chrsitina is impressed with her, or in awe of her, and like Christina is a bumpkin and Amber is fancy and sophisticated.  Like she is the popular girl and Chrstina is a loser she is being nice to.  When reality is soooo not that.  I wish Christina would not laugh at her jokes, I wish she would act super disinterested in Amber.  That would be awesome.

I wonder if she watches the show and realizes that she looks like shit.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Wasn't there a scene last season where one of their dogs peed on the floor and Mamber argued about who would clean it up. And they just left it there, sitting on the floor. Am I imagining this scene? Are we really surprised their floors look as nasty as they do? Look at the owners? I need a shower just looking at them.

Matt decided the pee could be cleaned later. Amber got up and cleaned the floors with bleach.

I don't have wood flooring. I have carpet in my home. My kitchen and bathrooms have tile flooring. Isn't it bad to use bleach on hardwood floors? 

Yes! Amber's affectation is quite noticeable and annoying. Her facial expressions are also annoying. It reminds me of Roseanne Conner in the later seasons after Ms. Barr had all those facial plastic surgeries. The constant annoyed look on her face like she has been constipated for ten years.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

The way she acts with Christina - it is like she believes that Chrsitina is impressed with her, or in awe of her, and like Christina is a bumpkin and Amber is fancy and sophisticated.  Like she is the popular girl and Chrstina is a loser she is being nice to.  When reality is soooo not that.  

Perfect analogy!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

YES!  She really thinks she is hot shit, and like a young, cool, fashionista.  The way she acts is very strange, like she doesn't know that she is extremely unattractive with terrible, cheap clothes.  The way she dresses - it is like she has an idea in her head that may be cute with nicer clothes, on someone with a good body, but the execution is really bad.  She also has an almost valley-girl way of speaking, "like, oh my god why are you with Gaaaary?"  

The way she acts with Christina - it is like she believes that Chrsitina is impressed with her, or in awe of her, and like Christina is a bumpkin and Amber is fancy and sophisticated.  Like she is the popular girl and Chrstina is a loser she is being nice to.  When reality is soooo not that.  I wish Christina would not laugh at her jokes, I wish she would act super disinterested in Amber.  That would be awesome.

This reminds me of a funny story I read on a different forum (not PTV). This poster was going out to eat with her boss, and her boss's wife, along with a few other colleagues. The boss and his wife were picking up the check. At the end of the dinner, the subordinates thanked their boss and his wife for treating them, to which the boss's wife responded, you're welcome. We'd just like to introduce a little culture to your lives. Which would be obnoxious enough as it was, but the restaurant they were eating at was Longhorn Steakhouse. The woman who posted this story was annoyed, but I think the boss's wife totally embarrassed herself and made herself look stupid and ignorant. That is so Amber, who doesn't even know enough to know how little she knows.

• Love 16

Amber was a lowlife POS before Matt. She is a lowlife POS with Matt. She will be a lowlife POS after Matt. I pity the sorry mfer that she hooks up with next. I think it's a god damn shame that the Shirley's have her in their life and have to put up with constant bullshit. Disgusting bitch!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

This reminds me of a funny story I read on a different forum (not PTV). This poster was going out to eat with her boss, and her boss's wife, along with a few other colleagues. The boss and his wife were picking up the check. At the end of the dinner, the subordinates thanked their boss and his wife for treating them, to which the boss's wife responded, you're welcome. We'd just like to introduce a little culture to your lives. Which would be obnoxious enough as it was, but the restaurant they were eating at was Longhorn Steakhouse. The woman who posted this story was annoyed, but I think the boss's wife totally embarrassed herself and made herself look stupid and ignorant. That is so Amber, who doesn't even know enough to know how little she knows.

I would be so annoyed, too!  I agree, the wife embarrassed herself, BUT, like Amber, she doesn't know she is embarrassing herself!  That is the worst part.  I just wonder if she watches back the footage and cringes, or if she is look, "wow, look at me on the tv, I look so amazing and cool!"

49 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

What was that outfit Amber wore for the Easter scene? A Levi dress with leggings?

How dreadful!  I know the look she was going for - a cute chambray shirt with leggings.  She did not pull it off with the cheap crap she was wearing.  And her hair was a fright.  I believe she was going for a cute top-knot, but again, failed miserably.  It was pinned up straight in back, wtf???

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LunaMia said:

I wonder who's name was bleeped out in the lie detector clip. Was it that woman Tiffany? 

Most likely. 

I'm sure Jeff has gotten Matt into other dalliances with women -- so it could be someone other than Tiffany. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

The older African-American couple they pay to be their friends.

How can the crew not vomit from the smell when they enter the house. That urine soaks into the wood and holds he odor. 

I wonder this too. My dog is 14 and has accidents occasionally.  Of course, in the only carpeted room in the house. There's no mistaking that smell! I immediately clean it and I use my carpet cleaner once a week. 

• Love 2

Yep - this bitch has no social skills. Did you catch her saying that Gary and Kristina's new house was soooo much better than their other house as she was touring the new one?!  Who does stuff like that?!  Saying "your new home is so nice" is sufficient. No need to put down their old house.  She is so insecure and miserable. 

• Love 17
58 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Most likely. 

I'm sure Jeff has gotten Matt into other dalliances with women -- so it could be someone other than Tiffany. 

Hahaha. That Jeff and his dirty dick ways. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Matt decided the pee could be cleaned later. Amber got up and cleaned the floors with bleach.

I don't have wood flooring. I have carpet in my home. My kitchen and bathrooms have tile flooring. Isn't it bad to use bleach on hardwood floors? 

Yes! Amber's affectation is quite noticeable and annoying. Her facial expressions are also annoying. It reminds me of Roseanne Conner in the later seasons after Ms. Barr had all those facial plastic surgeries. The constant annoyed look on her face like she has been constipated for ten years.

I have hardwood throughout my downstairs (no pets though). I would NEVER use bleach on my floors. But I have class and pay my bills and own my home, so there's that.

• Love 6
On 2017-6-22 at 11:47 AM, leighroda said:

Agree with a cat! 

Thanks for all that you do being a Nurse. I spent 4 months in the hospital, and the Nurses are the ones who do most of the work:)

On 2017-6-22 at 1:41 PM, ghoulina said:

Well, one is on the roof, so......

It makes me so so sad to see that house. That entry way was BEAUTIFUL before they moved in. Now look at it. So much damage in such a short time. Some of us have no choice but to move into older, more "rough" homes, and here she is in this lovely house, completely trashing it. It makes me livid. I can't even imagine the hard work it's going to take the landlord to get it presentable again. 

Those wood floors will have to be ripped right out and replaced, no way can that smell be removed. And when those male dogs mark their territory, the smell is way stronger than just the urine, that scent is there forever. What a waste.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Christina is a bloody saint!!

I remember the episode when Amber was so pissed off at Gary because he was not doing 'sexy dancing"! Remember that one?

12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

She probably HAS been constipated all these years! Look at what she eats, and she never moves around, just stays in one spot!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mittsigirl said:

Those wood floors will have to be ripped right out and replaced, no way can that smell be removed. And when those male dogs mark their territory, the smell is way stronger than just the urine, that scent is there forever. What a waste.

The subflooring will need to be replaced as well because the urine most likely dripped/pooled into the subfloor. Damaged floors paired with all the trimwork, they're looking at $10,000 - $12,000 worth of damage.  

• Love 6

If you take away the drugs, alcohol, and mental illness, Amber just isn't that bright. She struggled greatly with her GED, even though she was probably using then, she was completely scattered and unable to grasp some of the material. She really needed a prep course, like she got in prison, because she isn't smart enough to parse the material on her own. 

Some of that may have been from drugs, and some may have been from not having the family life that encouraged learning skills because both of her parents were substance abusers, too, but her brother doesn't seem to be quite as dumb. Amber being easily manipulated and believing the lies Sleazy tells her, like they purchased the home they were flipping and that is why their name isn't on the records (he probably pocketed the down payment and told her they sold it when they got kicked out), and that it was Jeff's penis in the picture with the floor of her home, is because she isn't that bright. She's just not but she thinks she is, which makes her stupidity jump out to the rest of us. Her not knowing she shouldn't use bleach on hardwood is one of the least stupid things she got filmed doing.

Take away the drugs, alcohol, mental illness and stupidity, and she is still a crappy, abusive person. The combination makes things worse, but she is awful to the core.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Nothing shows up.

Sarah

@Sarah17DJ

@krissyK01 @ItsGaryTime Loved meeting you & Leah today at the pool. You are such a great step mom & so nice. Leah is adorable! #TeenMomOG

5:53 PM - 22 Jun 2017

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Court said:

I wonder this too. My dog is 14 and has accidents occasionally.  Of course, in the only carpeted room in the house. There's no mistaking that smell! I immediately clean it and I use my carpet cleaner once a week. 

Puppy training pads are a partial solution for your dog. My elderly dog is a very dumb Shih Tzu, really, really, painfully dumb, but seems embarrassed and ashamed when he pees on the floor, and actually finds the pad comforting. The first few pads he had to mark, based on the chemical in it that attracts the dogs to it, but after that, he only uses it when he can't get outside. He still prefers outside but when you have to go you have to go. He also has OCD and has to go through a process before he can pee, kind of like how dogs spin before going number two. He has a foot stomp, sniff, lift his leg, put it back down, does the hokey pokey and then goes, but as he aged he began to pee before the process was over, missing the pad, then drops his head in shame. He has a similar hokey pokey before he can eat, which makes trying to give him a treat frustrating, because he doesn't see, hear or smell very well in his old age and can't find the treat underneath him after he does his little dance.

He's very cute, though. Dumb, but adorable. The thoughts of an animal who has any personality traits that are annoying or need extra help because of age or illness in the hands of Amber, Matt, or Tyler fills me with anxiety. I may need to get a medical marijuana card like the Bacterias for it, when it becomes available here in Ohio. I can't buy it on the street because it would be supporting my extended family members' businesses, and I don't like them enough, for reasons that have nothing to do with the growing or selling of pot. 

(Posting long diatribes on the Teen Mom forums help put me to sleep, which is why I keep doing it. Insomnia sucks and these people are so boring that thinking about them helps me doze off.)

• Love 11
23 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Yep - this bitch has no social skills. Did you catch her saying that Gary and Kristina's new house was soooo much better than their other house as she was touring the new one?!  Who does stuff like that?!  Saying "your new home is so nice" is sufficient. No need to put down their old house.  She is so insecure and miserable. 

It's so true. NO self awareness. I would have said, "Yes, but even our OLD house wasn't a scratched up piss pile like the place you're living in."

• Love 12