Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She would love to be the next GOOP!

I can’t stand gwyneth paltrow and her Goop.  She is coming out with a $75.00 candle that is suppose to smell like a/her vagina.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

WEIRD. Giving the child bride advice on international TV, with a s***-eating grin, on ways your children's father and dear, dear friend is an a-hole. Let's see...he was irresponsible with her money, used power trips, never did anything around the house, made and broke promises, etc. And that grin got a little strained when she noted that she got a $400 wedding dress, in Toledo, off the rack. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Yes, I couldn't help but notice that they went to the bridal shop because Juliana's dress needed alterations, but when she stepped out of the dressing room, the dress fit her perfectly.

The scene was completely staged.  

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am torn.

First of all, Meghan should have known what she was getting into marrying into the Royal family. Harry wanted to marry Chelsy Davy and she turned him down because she didn't want to deal with marrying into royalty. I live in Michigan and even I can see all the protocol and that it wouldn't be for me.

But I understand Harry being protective of her after what happened to his mother and he really loves her and the baby.

Meh, Diana wanted to be Princess and she loved the spotlight. She had a big part in creating the paparazzi frenzy that surrounded her and sadly she could no longer control it. It cost her her life and  her kids their mom.  But I don’t think she would have had a happy life if she had lived. 

• Love 12
Just now, Emmeline said:

Oh Dear Lord, the bee keepers make a last ditch effort.....

they need to play 'Flight of the Bumblebee" in the background for the Bee Peeps.   I find myself suddenly desiring pancakes with honey which is very odd as I prefer cane syrup instead of honey or maple.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 5