Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Those people seriously give me the creeps. 

I was going to seriously suggest that you get your eyes checked. I was aghast! 

Why is Rebecca crying? This is the fourth time she's gotten engaged. Surely she's a little bored with it by now. 

Come on @Pepper Mostly don't we all dream of a portly greasy gentleman squeezing himself into skinny jeans while breaking of hooka and making me pay for my own engagement ring? So much sexy

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 4

Say what?  Angela really thinks/believes there is an egg somewhere?  An egg she can fertilize?  Is she crazy,stupid or just plain uneducated. And she is a health aide?  I don’t think she can be trusted to know 2hen to call 911. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

What is the big lump in the back of Avery’s head under her hijab? Does she have massive long hair balled up or is that fabric ? 

I think that's where she keeps her makeup for touch ups on the go.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

3 more hours tomorrow with the Tell All and Pillow Talk? ACK I can only semi ignore my family for so long. 😉

Have them join you. Use these people to teach your children how not to act the fool.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Say what?  Angela really thinks/believes there is an egg somewhere?  An egg she can fertilize?  Is she crazy,stupid or just plain uneducated. And she is a health aide?  I don’t think she can be trusted to know 2hen to call 911. 

Maybe @Drogo can help her out. There once was another beautiful blonde queen, much like Angela, who was gifted with three dead eggs to tote...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

What is the big lump in the back of Avery’s head under her hijab? Does she have massive long hair balled up or is that fabric ? 

Probably something to acentuate her hijab which I totally think she treats as an accessory. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Part two is on tomorrow?? 

Jesus. I can't stay up that late. I get up crazy early! 

2 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Its her hair. I see it quite a bit among young Muslim women. They twist up their hair in a big bun. 

• Love 5