Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

I'll bet Akini's "I don't want you to go" tears aren't the only thing she's had to fake with him. 

I wonder if she's worried he won't pull the K1 and she gave him a taste of the Bikini cookie jar.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Just use the refresh button!

I have the technological skills of a guppy. I don’t even know what or where that is. 

I’m waiting for the Jesse segment, but you know that won’t happen until the last 3 minutes. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have the technological skills of a guppy. I don’t even know what or where that is. 

I’m waiting for the Jesse segment, but you know that won’t happen until the last 3 minutes. 

It’s a two parter, we won’t see Jesse til next week. 

• Love 4

Ben is probably a really nice guy, but he doesn't have money, and is a goody two shoes nerd.  Anyone who freaks out their fiancé having a drink and getting a little tipsy is way too up tight.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Hello all! I'm stuck on a plane that does not provide live TLC. What a blow I've been dealt. So I'm here reading along...and trying to ignore the couple in front of me that can't stop kissing each other. 

My sympathies.

I abhor PDA's.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I'll bet Akini's "I don't want you to go" tears aren't the only thing she's had to fake with him. 

I don't think she even bothered to fake the other thing.  If she did, Ben wouldn't have asked her to answer her cookie jar customer satisfaction survey.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’d never sex on the lords day. It would be Wednesday at 9 pm. Yeah, he totes leaves his socks on too.

Singing his favorite hymns afterwards. Gotta work up a good appetite for bologna sandwich dinner.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Ben is probably a really nice guy, but he doesn't have money, and is a goody two shoes nerd.  Anyone who freaks out their fiancé having a drink and getting a little tipsy is way too up tight.

He portrays himself as a goody two shoes nerd...

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I don't think she even bothered to fake the other thing.  If she did, Ben wouldn't have asked her to answer her cookie jar customer satisfaction survey.

I'm sure it was all she could do not to flee.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Akinyi is crying because she knows damn well that they are not married. There is nothing, NOTHING that is guaranteeing that she'll get that golden ticket to that Arizona subdivision and becoming part of the working poor.

Did he pay a down payment? 

Just now, Gigglepuff said:

What's with this new TLC family? Duggar replacements? 

Duggars have a new season going on.  Maybe this family is trying out to replace them if the ratings get worse.  They have started sneaking Ma and Pa Dugger back into the episodes. 

• Useful 4