Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Oh no more weirdos...the Plaths.  No thank you.  Are they quiverfull too?  Prepares?  What’s their angle?

They're sensitive poets who all kill themselves. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, seasons said:

This is terrible.they really need to get a new host and overhaul this disaster.

#teamdeanandtarik

Well, if they had me hosting  none of the people would ever want to be on the show again.  I am skilled at cross-examining witnesses.  I would love to go after Jenny and Sumit.

Or maybe not.   I think most of the "cast" loves being on tv no matter how bad they look. 

Jenny is a very messed up person.  Too bad the daughter can't make her see that Sumit is scum.  Jenny needs to cut her loses, but she won't as long as there is some hope and Sumit's claim that he and the Mrs are divorcing is the crumb that Jenny needed to keep hope alive for another day and probably for another season of this wretched show.  I dislike Jenny more than Sumit, I think.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

This is a bad group.  There's no energy.  Everyone seems to be half assing it, like they're not interested in their own show.

They're distracted by thinking about where the audition for their next reality show is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm ready for a new group of people.  I think these people have been tapped out.

As much as I bitch about them I wouldn't mind seeing more of Jenny and Sumit but not if it is edited as a Romeo and Juliet love story. I want to see Sumbitch's wife and family but I understand why they wouldn't want to be filmed.

• Love 7

I love how completely stupid Corey and Tiffany look here...Tiffany says marriage is through thick and thin and she lives on another continent from her husband,

so Ronald does a real man have his mommy pay for rehab and send his wife his ATM receipts?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

There were comments on another thread that Brad Bitt is somehow in this show? How did that happen? ("Brad Pitt is a lot more attractive when he is not attached to Angelina Jolie.") I am surprised he would take work from such an outfit and I sure didn't see it, but whatever.)

Just now, Julyolo said:

They're distracted by thinking about where the audition for their next reality show is.

And, unfortunately, most of them will probably find a show.

I am afraid we may be subjected to Jenny and Sumit again.  I am starting to hate them both with the heat of a thousand million zillion suns. 

• Love 6

Tiffany that’s exactly what you did, you left because it was hard. Shut up.

i think Aladdin has real dirt on Laura and is trying not to air it but these idiots don’t realize that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 19
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tiffany needs to fall off her self-righteous, high horse.

Right? I just had to put my eyeballs back in when they rolled out of my head. Tiffany, who fled South Africa bleating that "you need to stick together through thick and thin!" is just a textbook example of "do as I say, not as I do" 

• Love 17