Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No way I would go anywhere with a blindfold on.

So, Evelyn has made it clear that she doesn't want to get married. So dum dum Corey is going to ask her to marry him. Sigh. What a fucking moron. Her wishes don't matter. Just his. 

I've always thought these over the top, public type proposals are a form of gaslighting, unless you're sure the other person is into it. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
28 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

Was that  a foot file I saw ON THE COFFEE TABLE in Droopy Dawg and Sumbitch's love nest?

What was that thing on the arm of the couch, it was red and black

I don't think Corey should ride around the countryside with a blindfold on Eviline's eyes. She looks like some sort of kidnap victim or political prisoner.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Whaaaat?  

No welfare, free health insurance and food stamps in South Africa???

Well.....my pregnant ass heading back to America!

Deadbeat! 

I wonder if she Tiff did this another time in another country .....and, why Daniel does not have a father! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

I've always thought these over the top, public type proposals are a form of gaslighting, unless you're sure the other person is into it. 

Don't get me started! Public proposals are a huge pet peeve of mine. So selfish...

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I agree! Its grandstanding. Making public what should be private. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If Ronald gets a visa, even just for the Tell All (I assume they're having one, and in the U.S?), then I'm calling my Senators.    I'd rather have a MS-13 gangbanger in the neighborhood, than Ronald, and that idiot Tiffany.  

I will call mine, too. What utter horse shit if he gets one. Hell no.

• Love 1
Just now, DragonFlyzz said:

Still haven’t worked out why you would want to marry someone who has repeatedly said they didn’t want to marry you.  I’m pretty sure he knows she’s not playing hard to get.

She’s never played hard to get. Ask anyone in the town.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

Sorry I’m watching behind everyone, but I cracked up at the expression on Evelin’s father’s face when Corey said in rudimentary Spanish, “I love you a lot.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Corey has guts, knowing that Evelin doesn't want to get married. But like he said, he had to try because it's what he really wants. Kind of romantic, if I'm being honest. If she says no, at least he'll never wonder 'what if'.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

"I mean, that's a big question." was the gf's reply to the proposal in most of the strongest, happiest marriages.

Like Jeniffffffer last night when Tiny Tim asked if she would marry him. She said “I don’t know.”

• Love 3