Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

This guy doesn't know that many men wear wedding rings? Personally, if I wore a ring, I'd expect my husband to, as well. If he didn't want one, OK, but then, neither do I.

And he's how old and never been to a wedding? 

• Love 4

I know this varies throughout different cultures but in the USA men get wedding rings. The only men I know that don’t wear theirs do so because of their professions (for example auto mechanics, chefs etc). Men that don’t wear rings still get one on the wedding day. Face value Jon doesn’t seem so odd, as a garbage sorter it might be impractical BUT this is Jon & Rachel, so everything is DEFCON 10. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

This guy doesn't know that many men wear wedding rings? Personally, if I wore a ring, I'd expect my husband to, as well. If he didn't want one, OK, but then, neither do I.

Yeah I thought that was odd. Even people who don’t wear rings get them at the ceremony! It’s a ritual thing. 

• Love 2
Just now, lucy711 said:

So they have no money...but they were going to support a baby?!

Are there child-related benefits in Brazil? Would they have planned on some kind of welfare or food assistance?

4 minutes ago, aliya said:

My  ex refused to wear a ring and he got pissed because I wouldn't wear one.

• Love 1