Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I think she could be the most boring person ever, certainly on the 90 franchise. How did these two stiffs get on the show?

I think some of these reality shows are running out of idiots to be on it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Me too. I'm the type that once I watch a show I usually stick with it until the bitter end, and SW is at the bitter end. 😂

Yes, I think it is almost at the end of it's run, cannot give up now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I used to go to every performance of every play that my husband was in that I was not in, but I finally gave it up.   She will, too, I bet.

She'll give it up with a quickness. She never wanted to go in the first place. She hates clubs. And crowds, and music, and drinking, and the kind of people who go to clubs, and staying up late, and anything that's not getting botox and fillers or going to the gym. 

My thing is Blake's friend flapping her gums about how Jasmine wasn't standing right in front, being a good supportive little girlfriend. If anyone had dared to say anything like that to me I would have laughed in her face and invited her to bite me. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I used to go to every performance of every play that my husband was in that I was not in, but I finally gave it up.   She will, too, I bet.

I used to go to every marathon my ex husband ran. I would make sure I was at the midway and finish .  As the years moved on I would drop him off at the start and then pick him off at the end. By the time we separated, I slept in and met him at a designated meeting spot. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, hisbunkie said:

I used to go to every marathon my ex husband ran. I would make sure I was at the midway and finish .  As the years moved on I would drop him off at the start and then pick him off at the end. By the time we separated, I slept in and met him at a designated meeting spot. 

I used to go to all my sons’ recitals and plays. Luckily, they grew up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

At the breakfast, did Big Bird (with the nest on her head) basically say, "You won't eat p**** but you'll eat that thing with a tongue?" It went by fast, but that's what it seemed. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4