Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

What the actual fuck did I just see on my TV?  Come on TLC, some of us have weak stomachs....those feet.

omg.omg.

I worked for podiatrists for several years, you would not believe how nasty a foot can get. Diabetics are especially prone to non healing wounds.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is all fake, asking what she wants in her bouquet, not showing photo's of examples, not even looking for an event space, who is officiating, what date are they thinking of, what time of day, ugh, those planners are either so fake or totally suck at their job.

After the ‘wedding of her dreams’ they end up settling in their backyard.

Michael told her to suggest this.   He is not spending $100,000 on this wedding!!

It is like he offers BIG.....but, then guilts her about money.  Oh, you are so poor....she is happy with this.

This is a mistake women make.  You make the man spend a lot of money at the beginning.  Once they figure you are happy with less opulence’

their generosity drops.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, hookedontv said:

Tania is “devastated” to be leaving Syngin alone. Not enough to give up her 30 day herbal witch doctor field trip. 

Didn’t she just say that she’s been putting off going?if it was something she’s wanted to do for years, why would she procrastinate? Oh wait, it’s Tania we’re talking about. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Tania is “devastated” to be leaving Syngin alone. Not enough to give up her 30 day herbal witch doctor field trip. 

What a selfish thing to do, if she put I off before she can certainly put it off for a few more months while Syngin gets settled. She brought him there.

• Love 12

If I were Bee Lady’s (I don’t care enough by learn names) older son, I would be making every possible plan to peace out of this bullshit situation ASAP.  College, the military, working two states away . . . whatever.  I feel so sorry for these poor boys.

”The boys mean everything to me.”  Give me a break, lady. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

At least David poor has a personality, Michael is just a pervy old man

David is really funny.  Annie and David rock on Pillow Talk.

Are they gonna show Anny & what is his face....tonight?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Fake fake fake. 

The only reason they are there is to ask Julianna is this was her first marriage.  

I had a moment like that, when I was planning my second wedding I went to get a Katubah (Jewish Marriage license) and was flipping thru the book when I just happened to say something about it being a second wedding...she took that book out of hands and replaced it with the "second wedding" book, the only difference between the katubahs are is that the word "virgin" is not mentioned. 

Julianna's family probably thought her value would go down if it came out she had been married before.

In other news, I hate the way Anna says Murcell.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Mursel cannot converse with the boys, Anna. Stop putting this on them and damn you really enjoy pitying yourself don’t you?

Edited by kacesq
Misspelled
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh. So you won’t have a fancy wedding because then your family would ask for money?

I think Michael enjoys lording his alleged wealth over his trophy bride.

Me too I don’t like him

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

If Syngin hits the singles scene and maybe some on line dating apps while she's gone, there's every chance he could meet a very nice woman who won't make him him live in a half built shed.

I would be worried about that but it seems like Tania is really confident (perhaps overconfident)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Anna is such a sad sack, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. I feel bad for her kids. 
And she’s so delusional she thinks her kids are jealous of Mursel. No Anna Banana, they have probably watched you make poor decisions time after time with men and are SICK of it. 

• Love 17

Your boys are young!

They need an energetic man to hang out and play sports with them.

Mursel is like the weird uncle that comes to family parties and never talks to nobody.......despite everyone talking to them.  They just eat and leave.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, and catering for 40 people will be $15000", without a lot of fuss and visual aids? Feh. Sharp's really phoning it in. 

We didn't have a clue about the final figure for the catering until we did tastings and decided on the menu;  I paid about $15k, but we had about 125 guests; this didn't include the open bar or the cakes.   Everyone raved about the food.

I would think $100 a head would be a decent estimate.   I know Greenwich is expensive, but still...  Surely they aren't planning on a seated dinner at their house with full wait staff. 

This is making my head hurt.  Plus I nearly fell out of the chair when she mentioned her previous marriage.   I like them better than Angela, but still.......

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Sasha, you will miss prospective wife #4?

He's probably tapped out the dating pool at home and is ready to dip into the American one, armed with his new Speaking English powers!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Anna pulls the "all I sacrificed for you" card.  It's called being a parent.  Does she want a cookie?

And the "My kids mean everything to me!" but.....

I can't blame her son one bit. All her choices affect them. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I had a moment like that, when I was planning my second wedding I went to get a Katubah (Jewish Marriage license) and was flipping thru the book when I just happened to say something about it being a second wedding...she took that book out of hands and replaced it with the "second wedding" book, the only difference between the katubahs are is that the word "virgin" is not mentioned. 

Julianna's family probably thought her value would go down if it came out she had been married before.

In other news, I hate the way Anna says Murcell.

Hahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha!  

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

They’re kids Anna. You brought them into this world. Shut up about your sacrifice. 

God she is so dumb. Just a dumb dumb. WTF is she marrying a religious man if she’s going to bitch about not being able to drink alcohol or to dress modestly?  This is why things don’t work out for you, you waste of air! What do you expect? Your kids should spend more time with the man who DOESN'T speak the same language? Yup that’ll work. 

• Love 7

Julianna has the hustle, she got Michael to buy hearing aids for her sister, I wonder if he paid the hearing aid store directly or did he just send money for the aids, I'd guess either way he did not get a receipt.  

Have we seen the engagement ring?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9