Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm actually going to go see the Cats movie.   

No no no thank you. Those cats are creepy.

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I like musicals but those Cats look creepy

Loved the musical. Shouldn't have made a movie.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Anna, those three sons of yours are your first priority. You can always meet another victim husband-to-be, maybe one who has something in common with the boys? Maybe?

She’s ready to write off Joey. I bet she tells Mursel,” Joey will be out of the house soon, going to college, we can deal with him til then.” 
If they were her top priority, she wouldn’t be buying wedding dresses or renting tuxedos, 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Big Ang is gracing our screens with her usual grace and charm

My page keeps crashing too

This forum is getting too popular, can't handle the traffic.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I’ve actually received $350 worth of checks from Rakuten/ebates

I've been on Rakuten/Ebates for years, I think I've racked up about $1500 in rebates. My next check should be about $40 because Christmas shopping. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Forgive me if this has been answered already and you guys know something that I don’t, but WHERE. ARE. DEAN. AND. TARIK.  Pillow Talk is nothing without them.  

Where is Hazel? Tania is a witch and so is her mom for thinking it is okay for her to leave him behind. He isn't a goddamned servant.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think I want to see it, I saw the stage production at the Warner in DC 30 years ago and liked it, high hopes for the movie.

I know people are really into the superhero type movies (like my daughter and her friends) but I hope Cats does well so they will keep making more movie musicals.

• Love 7