Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Maybe it is me....but, I hear Mursel speaking a lot of English!

Is this App thing fake???? They think it is cute for their storyline?

Because, he was talking in English sentences and she kept shouting.....you are talking...talking.  

Like....he would forget to use the App...instead.

I am not rewatching....but, this is what I saw. They are faking the App talk!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Ijustwantsomechips said:

$14K for that butt ass ugly sofa?  Dude, got to Ethan Allen or Bassett and pocket about 10 grand

I don't understand if he is so rich why would he care for 14K if he's already shelled out soo much money!?!?!?  Especially for some gawd awful gaudy necklace and ugly limo.

• Love 7

It appears as though Anny wants to be “the only one” and a Bravocelebrity. A middle age boyfriend who has five children with four women and drives an Uber is not going to get you there. I don’t see a Louis V bag in your future. Not even a fake.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

So I admit that I bought some of Anna's honey and jam online, it shipped quickly, I got a handwritten note from her, and it's all very delicious.  I am supporting her bees!   (I don't support this weird future marriage, though)

• Useful 5
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So I admit that I bought some of Anna's honey and jam online, it shipped quickly, I got a handwritten note from her, and it's all very delicious.  I am supporting her bees!   (I don't support this weird future marriage, though)

I have also bought some and it should be here this week. I can't wait! Support the bees

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Get used to him being mean, Juliana. He isn't a walking ATM. You are marrying him and not having him as your personal bank.

He gave her a credit card, of course he’s an ATM to her.  
For that  “mean”  remark alone, I’d ship her ass back to Brazil. No doubt she was a prostitute. She can’t even look straight into the camera and deny it. 
Get used to it Michael, hot pussy on demand ain’t cheap.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 9