Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, ECM1231 said:

How does a 33 y.o. not know how to swim?

My mom is 70 and can’t swim. She’s had lessons, but it never clicked. But because she can’t swim, she made sure all of us kids got lessons when we were toddlers. (I’m an excellent swimmer.)

• Love 5

It seems like 20 min after their wedding Karine was begging for Paul to put a baby in her and low and behold...he did or so he thinks.  Karine probably was about a week along when she was begging Paul to start a family.

Hazel plays the game well, she says she wants Tarik's ex to know about her and her ability to be a good mother to Auri, she really is saying all the right things but she still looks dead behind the eyes.

Watching Big Ang wearing an open back bathing suit top to dinner, oy.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

It took a full camera crew to hoist Ricky's ass onto  the dock!     Seeing Ricky in trouble in the water, I expected Greenpeace to show up.

FloatingBison, you really brought your A game tonight.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He already paid for a boob job for her! He must be a real prize. 

Sounds like he spends his life selling real estate, going to the gym, and drinking heavily.  He's about as mature as a 19 year old.  They should be a good match.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Rachel needs to not be so spooked by his past girlfriends.  Is she a nun?

I think Rachel is really pretty. And she’s not even trying! The wedding dress looked really nice on her.  I don’t like that she complains about her figure and blames it on her two kids. Don’t be such a sad sack!  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

Sounds like he spends his life selling real estate, going to the gym, and drinking heavily.  He's about as mature as a 19 year old.  They should be a good match.

She’s gorgeous. He seems a bit creepy. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Icky Ricky. I'm sure your kid has a new potential step-mummy every other day. Something slimy and disgusting is revealed about him every day. 

She's already had two on this trip alone.  If Ximena had dumped him, there probably would have been a third.  I get the feeling Ricky had a whole list of potential Colombian soulmates.

• Love 2
Just now, Rabithed said:

I think Rachel is really pretty. And she’s not even trying! The wedding dress looked really nice on her.  I don’t like that she complains about her figure and blames it on her two kids. Don’t be such a sad sack!  

I think the complaining and Debbie Downer attitude makes me not find her cute at all...

• Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

And lol at Darcy's luggage, she looks like a call girl standing in the park with everything she owns

She looks like a middle aged woman about to be dumped by her young boy toy! 

• Love 11