Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

OMG! Tom's little box was even worse than any of us could have imagined! Is he for real? Especially after the mind games at the church. I'm surprised they didn't carry Darcy out on a stretcher.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

HA!  Tom is helping her pack.  “Let’s get this heifer OUTTA HERE!”

Tom was having difficulty understanding why she just couldn't get ready before the flight at the airport bathroom. He doesn't understand it's only an after flight thing for Darcy.

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I'm not so sure she isn't in it only for the green card.  She clearly isn't in love with Ben.

I am guessing her family will bleed Ben for as much as they can in bride price installments, and never send her to the US.  Once she moves to the US, all their leverage is gone.

If he doesn’t send them money, her cookie jar will be off limits.  She told him “ if my family isn’t happy, then I’m not happy”

• Love 6

Would someone hand Avery a box of Kleenex and would someone tell her grandmother to close her mouth, please?  Stop wiping your nose with your hands.

Maybe Omar can work in Qatar, and Avery can go there; they can hang out with Aladin. 

My stone cold heart still has no sympathy for Avery.  I know she is young, but she should have had the talk with the atty before she got on the plane,  but I guess then she might not have gotten on the show.

Also I wish she would take the knit cap off her head unless she is another greasy head like Teem and Zeid. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

The lawyer did not say the visa will be denied.  

He said he cannot get a visa,. without a waiver and 95% of waivers are denied.

Avery's best hope is probably a new POTUS taking office in 2021 and lifting the ban.  The other hope would be the war in Syria ending.  The US pulling troops might lead to a quicker end, but I wouldn't bet on it ending soon.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

God Darcey's bag fees must be insane. Most airlines charge 30 for the first bag, 50 for the second and 100 for each bag beyond that.

It’s now $150 for the third 😞

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some is now private sponsorship.

That's kinda why I asked about Canada. I thought I'd read somewhere that private citizen could sponsor a Syrian refugee. If that is true, Omar should've been looking for a Canadian!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It's not that easy for anyone to get in to Canada, either.

I think people tend to underestimate how difficult it is to get permanent residency in another country. It’s really hard. If I decided I wanted to move to Toronto permanently, I think i’d need to get married to a Canadian or get an advanced degree.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

He said he cannot get a visa,. without a waiver and 95% of waivers are denied.

Avery's best hope is probably a new POTUS taking office in 2021 and lifting the ban.  The other hope would be the war in Syria ending.  The US pulling troops might lead to a quicker end, but I wouldn't bet on it ending soon.

But she still has to pass the means test unless her mom sponsors him. And coming from Syria, the wait is going to be LONG.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3