Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I was going to fast forward through Caesar's ridiculous fake story line scene until hawt Jeremy showed up. Then I had to watch it.... and rewatch it. Damn! We need more of #demoman, producers.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Tim you are pathetic.

You could have woken her up if you REALLY wanted to have sex.

He clearly doesn’t want to. 

It isn't like they were working 12 hour shifts or something.  Has he never heard that people can have sex in the morning?   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Tim made turkey for their last dinner together (the Seinfeld episode where Jerry feeds the woman turkey to make her fall asleep so he can play with her toys)

and a giant box of wine

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, pinky33 said:

I was going to fast forward through Caesar's ridiculous fake story line scene until hawt Jeremy showed up. Then I had to watch it.... and rewatch it. Damn! We need more of #demoman, producers.

Anyone else googling #demo day Jeremy during the commercial break? 😐 Anyone? 

• LOL 5
14 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yeah, he’s hawt. Ohhhhhh I want t see more of him

Jeremy should go to wherever with Caesar. His presence should get Maria to show up. And when Maria is pawing Jeremy and giving him a tonsillectomy with her tongue,  Caesar will tell us how very friendly she is to his friends because she loves Caesar so much.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4