Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Drugs, gambling, drinking, stealing, anger....the list is pretty long.  

But they’re “addictions”, ie nothing is his fault.  They are diseases!  In his case I don’t believe it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m team A lad in. Who the hell goes on tv and exposes her lovers shortcomings?? Skipper you’re a mean girl

Agreed.   I'm all about this snark and edit but that's just cruel.   He's clearly uncomfortable with it either way.   We get it....

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Can someone show Jenny how to sit?  She was actually man-spreading at one point--not sure what to call it when a woman does it.    It wouldn't be quite so obvious if she wasn't seated so close to the hostess.  

Why are Corey and Eveline attacking Ronald and Tiff?   I don't particularly like them, but still....

Have all these people watched all the episodes?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Kareem said:

Everyone sniping at each other, we haven’t learned a thing and we’re already halfway through it. Another masterful tell all with Shaun at the helm.  

She is shittier at this than the rest of them are at their relationships.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

It’s just a coincidence, I tripped and fell on my ex boyfriend’s dick. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ya gotta be careful.  It's a rough world with all those dicks lying around.  One time a guy I knew gave a friend a car ride and her mouth fell on his dick.  True Story.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I am embarassed for Aladin right now.

I have to say, no matter what I feel about how Aladin I feel horrible for him during this time and segment, no one should have their dirty laundry aired like that.....especially something so personal...

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Well there's an argument for love Tiffany.  He's an addict that I don't trust 5 feet away from me but at least he didn't cheat on me.🙄

And she doesn’t even know that for sure. He stole from his own mother. You think he wouldn’t cheat on you while you’re on a whole other continent?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Laura's issue is he does not "do everything" you know the same problem Elaine (Seinfeld reference)  had with John Jermaine, her Jazz musician boyfriend. 

And she's trying to shame him into eating her out.   Yeah that'll work.  He's claiming it's cultural.  Yikes.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Jenny: if he had told me that he was married then I would have ended the relationship

My 8yo daughter: You know, you could still end it now...

She’s smarter than Droopy for sure!

• Love 3