Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Benjamin is a user. Who in their right mind would think that he could buy a woman for $800? What a pig.

Who is using who?  The parents are literally selling their daughter like she is a water buffalo.   

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh please Angela. You're a grown ass woman who is upset because her trans Altantic boyfriend couldn't talk to her when she had a cold...

And I hate the whole "I'm just fired up and honest and real" shtick Angela is pulling here.

That being said I've run out of sympathy for Mykull.  Find some balls and tell that harridan to be decent to you or just find some other stupid ugly chick who will import you here.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That cant be real...its too big for him to afford.

No way is that ring real, no effing way.  So on top of him not being able to pony up a decent bride price, he gave her a fake ring and he still does not know what the plan is after he pays the bride price. 

Bikini plays her cards close to her chest, I get the feeling that this is not her first rodeo.

What does Ben love about her and vice a versa?  I have not seen anything that would be considered love, she does not even seem attracted to him and he seems like he wouldn't have the faintest idea of what to do in bed. 

Their time spent together has been uninspiring.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You can’t make this shite up!

This is why I always give side eye when someone says “it’s producer driven”. I don’t believe it. No producer can make this shit up. 

I was a Mental Health professional all of my career. The situations I witnessed and dealt with were sometimes too much for “regular “ people to believe. My colleagues and I would often comment how no one would believe the issues we heard on a daily basis. 

• Love 11