Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Jesse, listen to your friend and just break up over FaceTime.  How many times can they re-show the exact same thing with this "couple."  

Darcey's teeth remind me of an old Friends episode where Ross over-whitens his teeth and then ends up on a date where the woman has a black light.

Edited by EllaDisco
  • Love 11

How can Jesse gaslight Darcy when he’s telling her the truth?

Hazel is such a bitch, I can’t stand her, but Tarik deserves her because he’s an asshole, and probably one of those black men who turns his nose up on black women.  So she can take him for all he has.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

This is not related at all to the show, but I have to add this. I used to teach high school, and there is a trend to not teach grammar anymore in English classes.  I taught history and my students (and their parents) told me that I should not have graded or corrected students for grammar usage in their papers since I wasn't an English teacher.  Oy.  Yes, we are doomed.  Back to the show!

Girl, I feel your pain. Your experience sounds so depressing.

And when Jesse, Michael, Anfisa and even Paola have a better grasp of basic grammar, we are in deep doo doo.

To the show!! 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I was thinking how Michael should have met Molly. One, she looks better, two she has the money to take care of him and three I think he would have settled into the step father role no questions asked.

You know it's not too late. They're both still out there. It's actually not a bad idea.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And he lives in the States.

And has an excellent, well paying job. I mean its not really a choice. Itinerant personal trainer, or cosmetic dentist in Manhattan? What a dilemma!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He realized you can’t change someone?

Only if they want to change. Both he and his buddy seemed to think that was appropriate. Um, how about no.

20 minutes ago, snarkish said:

THAT was the best comedy thus far this season! Grangela snoring away, Mah-KUL "accidentally" smacks her with the bag..."I'm gonna have a black eye!" "Black GUY?" 

I'm dead, folks. *Using a KLEENEX to wipe my eyes, Rachel*

Rachel?

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's traveling all around the Netherlands, training people. He's a hired gun trainer. WTF, I don't know. 

As long as it doesn’t interfere with his making a jack ass of himself for our amusement who cares.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Producer: Do you love Tarik?

Hazel: Ummmm.

Will Tarik see this footage at some point?  What does it take for these idiots to wake up and smell the coffee?  

I hear Tarik's brother screaming "I told you so, I told you so!"

And Tarik will bluster, "Th-th-that's editing! They put her on the spot!" Then he'll jump up and run to the weight room and start pumping iron furiously.

• Love 2

Would this corny idiot put this much effort into pursuing a woman in the States who was as visibly repulsed by him as this broad is? I highly doubt it. Nobody tries this hard to convince someone to like them, other than maybe Urkel. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

What about Mary?

Well, Mary was NOT Roman Catholic.

As a Roman Catholic who is not a weekly church goer but attends way more frequently than Christmas and Easter, I would be upset if a child of mine stripped for a living. 

And as much as I enjoy the snark here I was very much offended by your comment about Marta possibly being molested by a priest. 

• Love 6

"Do you love Tarik?"

"He took me to a beautiful resort. We're having lovely meals. I went on a boat for the first time. He lives in the States and wants to take me there. Of course I love him. Why do you ask?"

• Love 5