Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, mamadrama said:

All this outrage over Sumit being married and lying to Jenny...Rebecca's doing the same damn thing to Zied-we're just in on it. 

Not defending Rebecca because I can’t stand her but Zied hasn’t packed up his life and moved to a foreign country.

• Love 6
Just now, hookedontv said:

Let’s hope that Karine is the one to teach Pier-ree to walk. And especially-to run. Pole cannot be in charge of teaching that little one to run. 

Pole should not be in charge of teaching that child ANYTHING!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3

Liam is turning out to be a dick for sure, but I also can't really blame him that much for being skeptical and wary and unwilling to "bond" with Aladin. He sees what a mismatch this is and he's worried about his mom, I'd probably be just as bristly with someone if I felt like they were using my mother for a green card. (or entry to canada)

(of course, my mother would not be stupid enough to fall for this)

Edited by rideashire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Not defending Rebecca because I can’t stand her but Zied hasn’t packed up his life and moved to a foreign country.

No, but he HAS introduced her to his family, created what appears to be heartache and upset at the idea of him moving to another country, and sincerely seems to believe that they are going to start on the visa process soon. Plus, he is having sex with a married woman-something that's more than simply frowned upon in his religion and culture. 

The two stories don't have to be parallel to suck.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Liam is turning out to be a dick for sure, but I also can't really blame him that much for being skeptical and wary and unwilling to "bond" with Aladin. He sees what a mismatch this is and he's worried about his mom, I'd probably be just as bristly with someone if I felt like they were using my mother for a green card. 

(of course, my mother would not be stupid enough to fall for this)

Remember, his mother married Aladin right after meeting him.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

Mes amis! Ze Bebe Pole, he is named Pierreee! 

Laura's son is an eyesore. Sorry, not sorry.

Jenny From the Block is a sad case. Sumit needs his hide whipped!

I see a future for Jenny marketing a new brand of adult feminine undergarments called Sumit's Co-depends.

• LOL 14

Ok any theories on why Sumit is taken by the police?  And I am not looking forward to the pregnant chick threatening to once again pack up and leave South Africa ( which you know is coming after she visits hospitals)...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Remember, his mother married Aladin right after meeting him.  

Yikes, I always forget they are technically married already, right? Did I read that somewhere or is my swiss cheese memory getting me again?

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 2

Yikes, I always forget they are technically married already, right? Did I read that somewhere or is my swiss cheese memory getting me again?

“Technically”.  No big deal according to the Skipper.

• LOL 1

Laura has two or three other kids who have refused to be on the show or discussed. Liam may be being a dick to Laura, but it sounds like this is a regular occurrence in his life and he's sick of it. 

There are rumors that Aladin has an old social media account where he says he is bisexual. I think that some thought his photos were used and it wasn't actually him, but others are convinced. So, getting to move to Canada is probably his plan.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

Yes, they married after 9 nine days so they could bone.  Liam, I get your mom is a ding dong but show up, dance once with your mom and leave.  Not. That. Hard.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Ok any theories on why Sumit is taken by the police?  And I am not looking forward to the pregnant chick threatening to once again pack up and leave South Africa ( which you know is coming after she visits hospitals)...

She is full of shit that she "didn't know" she was pregnant with Daniel

• Love 3