Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Avery, you really don't know Omar. Things can change very rapidly after the wedding and wedding night.

Omar seems really conservative, she has not even met his family o r his friends. She is playing a dangerous game. He seems like a nice guy but as a convert she may not make the ideal wife to a more conservative Muslim.

• Love 4

Florian is NOT hot, gosh all these people just catfish each other. It's kinda really hilarious how desperate everyone is.

And yes, let me change my last minute plans and rebook everything. I'm with Tom, I would not appreciate any of this. Compromise my butt.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Apology for being 45 minutes late?  Anyone? Anyone?  

Right?  I don't blame Tom for being snarky.  I'd be snarkier.  I really hate being kept waiting like that.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, emjohnson03 said:

And yes, let me change my last minute plans and rebook everything. I'm with Tom, I would not appreciate any of this. Compromise my butt.

I'm skeptical that the trip Tom keeps referring to is actually real. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Florian looks like an extra in a prison movie.

Those sunken eyes.! He looks like an extra in the WALKING DEAD. 

Stacy scores first points by wearing the outfit Darcy bought to show off her  best assets. Darcy suspects Stacy doesn’t want her to be happy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12