Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol a the photo of Michael on the boat, the woman was so far in the background she had to be circled.

Her recent beef about the boat is that Michael told Angela it would be his first time on the particular boat on which they were about to sail.  Ang called a big BS on that because she had photographic evidence that Mikey actually had been on the boat before.  And horror of horrors, there were females present.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Darcy's fake hair is an affront to my eyes. I'm in agreement with Tom here. Rude to keep them waiting.  

Stacy has to get on her fake extensions, eyelashes, and a pair of pumps too you know! It takes time to be them.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Caesar: “Do you still love me?”

Good God.  I want to head to his hotel and do four things in this order: give him the biggest hug ever, slap the shit out of him, help him to book his flight back home, and contact a lawyer to take control of his financial affairs for the rest of time. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Tom hasn’t realized that Darcey (and her sister) is completely selfish and never thinks about anyone else (except how that person can get her to the altar)

Or on reality TV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Oh, STFU Tom. Sitting there with your douchebag arm tat and Marty McFly vest, acting like you’re too good for the fuckery you willingly signed up for.

I think he signed up for it on a bet. Feels like he's mocking every second of this thing. It started to feel that way when he showed up on camera with toilet paper up his nose. LOL

Edited by deedee2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

I think he signed up for it on a bet. Feels like he's mocking every second of this thing. It started to feel that way when he showed up on camera with toilet paper in his nose. LOL

I hope you’re right because I would laugh my ass off. The thought of it amuses me.

• Love 5