Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Who else got a kick out of hearing the “bith phtew” comment again?

I've seen that on the thread. I must have missed the original usage. Where is it from and what does it mean?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Debbie is playing the "I'm moving out" card to get Coltee to feel bad. 

"I'll find something. There might be a room in the boarding house down by the river. Its small and has bugs, but you two need your privacy." (one small tear trickles down a worn and wrinkled cheek) "I'll be fine."

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

As much as Family Chantel was nothing compared to this season's cast... I am not wanting any part of watching them on an upcoming series.  

Looks like Chantel's lockjaw still has not received medical attention. 

• Love 12

Omg!  Colt and Debbies fake June Cleaver scenes!

Did I miss Debbies Go Fund Me for new teeth??

Or, is she borrowing Cousin’s John?  They almost fell out of her mouth....just now!  LMAO

Fernanda, STFU!  You throw the rock and then hide the hand.  

Which is a pretty hard thing to do in front of the cameras!  She is so immature. Lol!

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

Life lesson: your father is a piece of shit

you know, maybe that's what Tasha is actually sad about at the end of the day..........She loves her dad BUT.....

Speaking from experience, there's a lot you can be upset about with regard to your Dad's wives (yup), but at the end of the day, facing up to the reality that your Dad is a POS is sad.

• Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'll find something. There might be a room in the boarding house down by the river. Its small and has bugs, but you two need your privacy." (one small tear trickles down a worn and wrinkled cheek) "I'll be fine."

Ha! That happened on an episode of Sanford & Son. Fred went down to live at the flop house. Eric was probably there first.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I've seen that on the thread. I must have missed the original usage. Where is it from and what does it mean?

Mangled pronunciation of "beef stew", which is what Debbie served for dinner on Larissa's first day in Vegas.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Someone clever (can’t remember who) commented that when Debbie mentioned the beef stew it sounded like “bith phtew” since I guess she didn’t have her teeth in. It’s as funny today as it was then.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Maybe Debbie is moving in with the cousin so she can be nanny to those children.  

Funny you should mention this now, I commented weeks ago that once Larissa decides to have children with Coltee and finds out the cost of daycare, she’ll be beginning Debbie to come live with them. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Horrified said:

Speaking from experience, there's a lot you can be upset about with regard to your Dad's wives (yup), but at the end of the day, facing up to the reality that your Dad is a POS is sad

And much harder than resenting dad’s new plaything.

• Love 2

Is this worthless host not going to call Leida out on her trying to get Eric to stop paying child support? That would have been a good thing to highlight when Leida was taking the high and mighty road about Tasha.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As much as I hate Jazz, I hate her Mom who needs a hobby outside of Jazz NOW.

I Am Jazz is upsetting. Because of the hormones, she's never had an orgasm with the male organs. Now she's making a decision to get this surgery before she realizes how it will affect her sex life because she's still a minor. She doesn't know what sex is or what she's giving up.

Many women in her position prefer not to have the surgery because of how it will affect their sex lives. 

I really think they should at least wait until she is an adult before she gets this radical surgery. There's no going back after she gets it done.

And Jazz's mom has a very annoying chin. Maybe get that surgery instead.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I just realized that cold sometimes talks like Napoleon Dynamite

He’s totally Kip the brother.  The Technology Song is in my head every time Coltee speaks

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Is ANYONE going to ask Leida about her WEALTH???  

Why she can’t afford $7 Crest Strips??

Her teeth are the color of cheddar cheese!

Tasha is really holding back.  If all she posted online is true. 

Where, where did Tasha post? 

Drogo, I beg of you to allow a link!

• Love 2