Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I hope her other daughter’s father is watching and tells her that he’s not going to allow Jon near his child. 

I doubt these fights were all over the honor of some strange woman (or women). He’s trying to make himself look like some chivalrous do gooder.

Such BS, the guy I dated always claimed he was started fights when we went outbecause another man disrespected, hit on me, etc. First of all I can handle myself and second of all you are making up random excuses to be violent.....not buying it.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He’s trying to make himself look like some chivalrous do gooder.

Seriously.  Jon tried to slip the "standing up for the honor of a woman" in, mid-story, but knew better than to expound on it.

As if.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Bubbacat said:

World's most uncomfortable conversation. Angela, stop scaring the nice young men.

Exactly! And for the love of God, Angie, just say, “I need to excuse myself for a minute, please.”.  Instead of pretty much telling  the whole bar, “Hey y’all I gotta pee!”.

• Love 6

Ricky, if you were a true gentleman, you would have just slept on the couch.  Not shown her the bedroom and then creepily hinted that you didn't know where you were going to sleep.  He will tell her she was second choice but not until he gets some first.

• Love 17

I wouldn't be surprised if Jon was in more than the 50 or 60 fights he admitted  to. I think the pints flow pretty freely when Jon is around, and cloud his memory and his ability to control his anger. A boozed up brawl is still a fight. Rachel needs to worry as much about Jon's drinking as his fighting because they are obviously intertwined.

• Love 6

She's a pretty lady and looks way more natural than Melissa. She does seem to be into Ricky. I feel bad that she has no idea that he had a ring for another woman in his luggage.

Get a two bedroom, Ricky? You had no intentions of being chaste and honourable.

Why did TLC let him stay on here knowing there's no way he'll be prepared to do the K1? Hell, this situationship is just starting. And how does the K1 work when you're separated but not divorced? I would think that's a major conflict of interest considering you have to get married within 90 days? There's no guarantee the divorce will be completed. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I think so

she did seem awfully friendly right off the bat. Too friendly, she was grabbing his thigh..... of course she might come from a small poor town and hope that Ricky is her way out. She seemed to mention last American she will meet or something. Maybe she is planning on killing him?

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 10

Ximena actually likes  Ricky, she's much prettier and seemingly has more charm/personality than plan A. If she doesn't slap Ricky and run back home when he tells her she's plan b (which she should def do), Ricky muggy have stumbled and fumbled his way into something. Wow. What are the odds he'll propose (with plan A's ring lol) and lock it down before he leaves in 10 days? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AussieBabe said:

She's a pretty lady and looks way more natural than Melissa. She does seem to be into Ricky. I feel bad that she has no idea that he had a ring for another woman in his luggage.

Get a two bedroom, Ricky? You had no intentions of being chaste and honourable.

Why did TLC let him stay on here knowing there's no way he'll be prepared to do the K1? Hell, this situationship is just starting. And how does the K1 work when you're separated but not divorced? I would think that's a major conflict of interest considering you have to get married within 90 days? There's no guarantee the divorce will be completed. 

The K1 visa is just a passing hint with these shows now.  They're not interested in actual K1 couples.  It's just "creepy international dating" now.

• Love 11

I hazed Ricky pretty good, but I gotta admit this guy I'm seeing now is better.

This woman seems genuinely interested in him. And, he's treating her like a queen.

Ximena may be Plan B, but at least he feels like crap about it.

I think he's going to wind up feeling happy that Plan A fell through.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 1