Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I wonder how much old Split A Cheesesteak will be hurting when he’s not getting Tasha’s half of the rent

the rent, the cable, electric...wow Leida you really snagged a great guy! a man dependent on his teen daughter to make the rent...

• Love 12

Ok, The Leida Boss Biatch scenes gotta be fake.

Everyone is way too calm and people are getting thrown out on the streets with a 2 hour notice! 

Fake, fake! 

If they are real.  Leida.....Eric can’t afford you!  Be ready to split a Lunchable for dinner every night......THREE ways.

and, the store brand one, too!

• Love 9

Gee Kalani...maybe if you have such reservations of Aseulo as a dad you could have...not reproduced with him?

and Aseulo is happy his son is white? wow. this whole situation is screwed up.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Is Tasha's mother the same woman that Droopy Eric met before his trip? I am only asking because if I was her, I would live with mom instead of the pathetic piece of trash she has for a father.

Maybe it is logistics.  Mom looks like she lives in a trailer out in the country with no paved roads.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Is Tasha's mother the same woman that Droopy Eric met before his trip? I am only asking because if I was her, I would live with mom instead of the pathetic piece of trash she has for a father.

I think so but I'm guessing maybe they don't get along, otherwise I can't see why she wouldn't be living with her in the first place. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, milner said:

Hey Leida did you pay rent or anything when you lived with your parents?

I made Aliya jr pay 'rent' when he was an adult living with me. It was never half and never market rate (you can canonize me later). The point was to help build character and for him to learn that nothing is free. I never depended on him to fund our lifestyle.

On the other hand, I get the distinct feeling that Eric needs every penny that Tasha brings in. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, DNR said:

I HATE these people! I’m not sure i can watch and will just read the boards ! I’m disgusted watching these losers 

You know, I think you're right.  Everyone except Olga is coming across very badly tonight.  I think in the future I might just read the posts to find out what happens.  These people anger me!

• Love 6

Tasha needs to go to the leasing office and report that Eric has moved two new people into the apartment with them. Depending on the lease, it might limit occupancy to the two names in the lease and limit the lengths that “ guests” can stay. Or since four of them are living there daddy should be paying for 2/3 the rent and Tasha 1 share. That the way JJ figures when rent is split, a “couple” is considered 2. Technically Aless should also be on his tab so maybe 3 share vs 1. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 24
Just now, aliya said:

I made Aliya jr pay 'rent' when he was an adult living with me. It was never half and never market rate (you can canonize me later). The point was to help build character and for him to learn that nothing is free. I never depended on him to fund our lifestyle.

On the other hand, I get the distinct feeling that Eric needs every penny that Tasha brings in. 

Nothing wrong with that at all.  I plan to do the same thing once my son is older and has a full-time job (he's only 2 now)!  As you said, it builds character and makes the point that he is an adult and needs to contribute.  But Eric takes this line of thinking to a whole new level!

• Love 6

I can’t stand Kalini.  I think she brought Ausuelo to the USA because she didn’t want people to think she was a slut for getting pregnant by a man she didn’t really know.  

Dear Kalani’s brother, I see fathers hold their kids like that all the time in places like Disneyland.  Nick, GTFU and STFU if you want an opinion, have your own kid.  Douche.

• Love 19

I'm amazed that everyone in Kalani's family is an expert in child care yet none of them have kids...so maybe they learned by being around Oliver? same way Aseulo will? and what parenting exam did Kalani pass before she birthed the kid?

I hate how they treat Aseulo like he needs to earn his fatherhood. he's the father. period.

• Love 20
Just now, iwasish said:

Tasha needs to go to the leasing office and report that Eric has moved to new people into the apartment with them. Depending on the lease, it might limit occupancy to the two names in the lease and limit the lengths that “ guests” can stay. Or since four of them are living there daddy should be paying for 2/3 the rent and Tasha 1 share. That the way JJ figures when rent is split, a “couple” is considered 2. Technically Aless should also be on his tab so maybe 3 share vs 1. 

Excellent point.  It seems like Eric, with fiancee and child in tow, should be the one making plans to move.  That apartment is much more "proper" for a 19 year old than for the three of them.  Eric's looking at houses, after all!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Tasha needs to go to the leasing office and report that Eric has moved to new people into the apartment with them. Depending on the lease, it might limit occupancy to the two names in the lease and limit the lengths that “ guests” can stay. Or since four of them are living there daddy should be paying for 2/3 the rent and Tasha 1 share. That the way JJ figures when rent is split, a “couple” is considered 2. Technically Aless should also be on his tab so maybe 3 share vs 1. 

Agreed.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Asuelu "the baby is white and his mother is from America" is why he loves the baby?! Better watch out because the brother is a spy who will report everything he does back to his sister.

Why was brother so bothered by Asuelo saying that? Seems "white is right" is what their dad drilled into them so Asuelo is falling right in line.

• Love 20